Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Posted (edited)

The open beta is now over! I have been given a lot of great feedback. I will work hard on the script!

After a few months of on and off working on the script. I have decided to try an open beta release of my Last Man Standing script!

I will continue to work on the script over the coming weeks and months!

I know that it could definitely do with some improvements so that's why this is a Beta release (I'll release it again when everything is done)

A couple of the current features:

Prayer Flicking

Drinks potions

Eats and combo eats

Has a basic paint that tracks information such as: Points earned this session, Total Points, Average Points Per Game and Games Played

If you would like to see a full list of features and things I hope to implement, click here

All feedback, bug reports and recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Edited by mjdge

19 minutes ago, MobileBot666 said:

First Update - Account is already in Last man standing and cannot teleport there as I just used the teleport to get there. It's spamming the minigames teleport instead of joining a game

Ahh I thought there may have been an issue like that, I will expand the area it considers LMS now!

Been running it for 45 minutes now. Not sure how script writing works but if mouse speed could be greatly increased to make the prayer switches faster it might survive longer. Maybe it tries to just go up a ladder instantly and hide instead of waiting for someone to attack it. Not too sure tbh unless you just made the combat system fully fight whoever attacks you.

e62684fa195aec93deb898d217503e5c.png

1 hour ago, MobileBot666 said:

Been running it for 45 minutes now. Not sure how script writing works but if mouse speed could be greatly increased to make the prayer switches faster it might survive longer. Maybe it tries to just go up a ladder instantly and hide instead of waiting for someone to attack it. Not too sure tbh unless you just made the combat system fully fight whoever attacks you.

e62684fa195aec93deb898d217503e5c.png

Mouse Speed can be changed in your tribot client settings. I did have it switch to mage and cast Ice Barrage, but it was breaking really easily, it's something to work towards but won't be released in the public version for a while

Posted (edited)

Changing mouse speed in Tribot client didn't seem to effect the scripts mouse speed. Also here's another proggy.

Script doesn't drink restore potions for after shark brew karam combo so most fights that are actually winnable you lose from being 70'ish range.

d22e270bfc2363aa6f8172fe9bf5ef6a.png
https://gyazo.com/d22e270bfc2363aa6f8172fe9bf5ef6a

Edited by MobileBot666

6 hours ago, MobileBot666 said:

Changing mouse speed in Tribot client didn't seem to effect the scripts mouse speed. Also here's another proggy.

Script doesn't drink restore potions for after shark brew karam combo so most fights that are actually winnable you lose from being 70'ish range.

d22e270bfc2363aa6f8172fe9bf5ef6a.png
https://gyazo.com/d22e270bfc2363aa6f8172fe9bf5ef6a

I’ll try and get restore drinking done today! Thanks for the proggy and feedback :)

(Also, when you say mouse speed do you mean the time it takes between actions or the time it takes for the mouse to move?)

1 hour ago, mjdge said:

I’ll try and get restore drinking done today! Thanks for the proggy and feedback :)

(Also, when you say mouse speed do you mean the time it takes between actions or the time it takes for the mouse to move?)

The time it takes the mouse to go to the prayer tab or the inventory tab and actually switch prayes  or combo eat, Not sure if you can change that since most NH'ers mouses are legit flying across the screen it shouldn't raise to many flags if it's relatively faste than most scripts would have there's set as.

3 hours ago, MobileBot666 said:

Script will sometimes get stuck next to the waiting room near the supplies chest where you can edit your loadout and not be able to navigate into joining a game.

If you could send a video of this or steps to replicate I should be able to fix it! Also, I've updated the source to include a couple of changes (restore drinking and a couple of changes to delay times)

3 hours ago, MobileBot666 said:

Script is now messing up food combo. It's doing Shark, Brew, Restore But it's trying to restore instantly after drinking the brew so nothing happens. Needs to just be shark , Brew, Karam (If needed) then short delay into restore and possibly re-range pot.

Have just changed this, didn't think about that!

6 hours ago, hailsatan666 said:

Hey man, saw this the other day and wanted to try it, looks like its been removed atm. Any chance I'd be able to test it?

I'm currently working on some major changes, I'm getting help from some people that are much better at PvP than I am so that I can help it last longer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mjdge
      The script is now on the repo in the form of an open beta! You can find the release thread here and the script here
      I'm developing a bot for the Last Man Standing game (I'm sure we've all seen them or heard of them by now)
      The script will likely be relatively cheap (Unlimited accounts for a couple dollars a month)
      I was wondering what features the community would like to see in it
      The end goal is to be able to farm points reliably with lower ban rates than other LMS scripts and to be able to beat other scripts and some players
      Feature List:
      Before Games World hop to the official LMS competitive world Automatically teleports using the LMS minigame teleport Completes the LMS tutorial if not completed Right clicks to join games During Games Turns on run Turns on protect from range prayer Turns on piety Turn on Auto-Retaliate if it isn't on Switch to ranging gear Custom prayer setup (Priority: 3) Automatic prayer flicks Custom gear switches (Priority: 2) Automatic gear switches Eats when below certain health Drinks potions at the beginning of the game Tick eats a Shark + Brew + Karambwan when below a certain very low health Moving to safe zones (Priority: 3) (I can currently detect which safezone we need to go to but don't know how to get there) Opening chests with keys from kills (Priority: 1) Switching gear if it's better (Better cape etc.) (Priority: 1) Implementing new gear into switches (i.e replacing ranged crossbow swap with Heavy ballista etc.) (Priority: 1) Using weapon specs After Games Re-queues Redeems points automatically (Priority: 3) Choose what item you want to redeem automatically (Priority: 1) Mule mode to mule away redeemed prizes (Priority: 1) (Absolutely no clue how to do this) Miscellaneous Anti Ban Compliance All ABC2 Timed Actions (Except XP because it's not needed and logout because it's glitchy to begin with + we're in an instanced minigame) Randomized delays between actions ABC2 Reaction times on flicks/gear switches (Priority: 1) Occasionally "forgetting" to switch prayers or gear (Priority: 1) Paint Games played/Games per hour Points won/Points per hour Points redeemed (Priority: 1) Approximate GP made/GP per hour (Priority: 1) GUI (Priority: 3) This would likely just allow all the options mentioned in the other sections Green - Implemented and working
      Yellow - Being implemented or glitchy (Priority means 1 is lowest 5 is highest)
      Red - Not implemented
      Current Glitches/Downfalls (Hopefully going to fix):
      If an account has already used a minigame teleport in the last 20 minutes it will become stuck in a loop of trying to teleport until the 20 minutes are up Any feedback or recommendations are greatly appreciated. If you would like to be one of the (free) beta testers for the script leave a reply or PM me
    • By drew1992
      Hey guys anyone know what script, can talk to a npc and click competitive?
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3179

Very intuitive, simply start with steam staff  and supplies in your inventory/bank.  I've run this script for 50+ hours, it's flawless as far as I know.  It has redundancy after redundancy to protect your account.   It's free for now so people can help me prove it works well.   Post your progress pics!  I only did the four seed types because they're the most profitable and the grand exchange only has 8 slots...  I use 4 slots for buying seeds and 4 slots for selling saplings.  
      Requirements - 
      Steam staff, Lunar Diplomacy, 68 magic, and the farming level of the seeds you want to do. 
      Currently Supports-
      Mahogany, Maple, Papaya, and Willow.   
      Planned future support on a premium script for GE selling/buying and Magic trees.

Theoretically, you can start it anywhere with the supplies in your bank...  Recommended to start it with steam staff equipped and everything in your inventory, or everything in your bank, at the GE bank, with the bank screen open.   

Supports AFKing after a decent amount of time passes, random short pauses at realistic time points, and failure checks on every single loop to prevent infinitely doing something. It randomizes the order that it does the seeds   Designed for mains. I use it on my main and I don't intend on ever getting banned.  That being said, all botting has inherit risks.  Never bot on an account you can't afford to lose.

Post any suggestions, any problems, and most importantly: successful progress pics!

Progress pics:

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3174

Buys plant pot packs in Catherby.  Start with money in your inventory... Buys them for 1-2gp each, you can sell them for 5-10gp each on the GE.  

Has built in afking/pausing and randomization to avoid bans.  

Please post screenshots of your progress!
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3174

https://github.com/jiggerjaw/TribotOpenSource

About me: I've been on this forum for years under my username "jiggerjaw".  I became frustrated with bans after my main account got banned because I messed up in a GUI.  I started making my own scripts instead.  I want to design scripts that are entirely GUI free and will automatically end after 5 hours.  Every loop I run is checked against infinite loops and every script has progress checks on the main loop to make sure you're getting something done.  I have multiple scripts ready to go, an ensouled head script and a tree planting script are entirely complete and have hours upon hours of successful testing.  I have a clay humidifying script in the works, still need to work on it.  I'd like to make these scripts premium...   Hopefully the code for this potBuyer script shows everyone I'm serious about this.  I'll be showing my understanding of ABC2 in the near future, didn't want it for this script cuz it significantly cuts profit and is unrealistic. 

It would be nice to have my other account's name switched to "ScriptsForMains" so I can keep my post count and membership time...  Posted on the "Help" section and never heard back.   
    • By JoeDezzy1
      To Purchase: CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS - Repository Activation Link - Now Free - Forever

Paint artwork: @PillsburyRS
      Progress reports:
      Change Log:
      v 10.00 12/31/18 (FREE FOREVER) - Fixed old client changes API updates - Open Sourced - Free version - For the people - Refunded recent buyers v 5.0 5/29/18 7:37 PM (CURRENT VERSION) - Fixed all withdrawing issues - Optimized stamina potion drinking (Takes 1 sip at the bank, then makes room for more supplies) - Better PK detection, should be more than 99% (unless someone beats it with a telly block) - If any issue arise, post here and I will make a fix for it fast! - Smarter & more fluent banking - Better antiban - Resizable mode support - Now loads previously saved settings automatically, just start the script if you've previously saved settings NOTE: IF anyone can assist me with knowledge on how to 3-tick the orbs, I am willing to implement that feature How to use the script:

• By dax
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!
      TIP: Easiest thing is to DISABLE the Tribot firewall in settings! Best and fastest solution

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
      By Guest
      Summary
      Collects planks that at the barbarian outpost plank spot. Banks the planks once you have a full inventory and hops worlds when all planks on one world have been picked up. Makes up to 200K+ an hour with no requirements needed. Just start the bot at the Barbarian Outpost bank or near the planks.

Implements ABC2 Antiban methods. Supports custom world hopping method Antiban methods based on real life data from human players. Makes 200K+ an hour No requirements or starting cash needed. Features dynamic paint that shows status of script, GP per hour rate, time ran, and planks collected Features GUI  
      Perfect Goldfarming Script
      This script is a perfect script to run on multiple accounts and collect gold. All it requires is for you to start the script at Barbarian outpost. There are no requirements needed or starting cash needed. 

Contact
      For any support or questions, comment below or email me: [email protected] 
    • By God
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm ?)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies