Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Jamie

[Premium] JBotStarter - The Ultimate Account Creation Tool [CLI Support | 40+ Tasks | 30+ Quests | 10+ Skills | Advanced User Customisation]

Posted (edited)

uZ87MhB.png

JBotStarter is your one stop shop for fully automated RS Account Creation, the ultimate account creation tool.

Ever wanted to farm Runescape but not had the time to make endless numbers of accounts to trial your methods? This script is your solution! Whether you're an avid all round farmer, or just testing the waters, there'll be an JBotStarter to suit your needs.

JBotStarter Editions

ERy2OAy.png

The best package going, enjoy watching your bot complete every quest and skill this script has to offer. Capable of completing over 35 quests and training 10 skills, there's no doubt this script will suit your training needs!

Purchase Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3524

Supported Quests:

Iwx5PaR.png Cook's Assistant     8Z5JL4e.png Doric's Quest     h8j8jHs.png The Knight's Sword

3rzY7ZC.png Imp Catcher     qbvfD4O.png Witch's Potion      HfntcBs.png Rune Mysteries

Vmq61cz.png Sheep Shearer     UsV0mno.png  X Marks the Spot   2N9YSrU.png Pirate's Treasure

rn0lV7x.png Romeo & Juliet     8rLZtjk.png Goblin Diplomacy     ccA73SM.png Restless Ghost

FgZMc6z.png Ernest the Chicken     Xv3RUs5.png Vampire Slayer     wY302HS.png Client of Kourend

q2NbGVk.png  Druidic Ritual     7inTEWE.png Monk's Friend     EGlekth.png Varrock Museum

gNJ4CHP.png Gertrude's Cat     onA5PB5.png Sea Slug     Fg51qCp.png  Witch's House

yKrNdxD.png Tree Gnome Village     FJjFacB.png The Grand Tree     XMxY7az.png Waterfall

7hFtDks.png Priest in Peril     4ngMPoj.png Animal Magnetism     qujQRJc.png Fight Arena

jYYu014.png Lost City     Mikzkof.png Merlin's Crystal     8955Cc2.png Holy Grail

Pl03Ess.png Fishing Contest     lAK7z2K.png RFD Cook     mau8zus.png RFD Dwarf

zXBm9oq.png Dragon Slayer      dDDDuk5.png Mountain Daughter     GLfBs6l.png Dwarf Cannon 

Supported Skills:

1w6a3t0.png Slayer (Turael)     Ggm0IES.png Prayer     jpOCrt9.png Ranging

nW2BbhE.png Agility     gPYQoY6.png Cooking     BE3y74g.png Fishing

zlVrkqn.png Woodcutting     bMG6T6s.png Crafting     VbdLnWT.png Firemaking

NlSdrId.png

JBotStarter - NMZ Edition is the successor to the much loved JNMZStarter. Automatically level your perfect NMZ ready account straight from a Level 3. This includes the Demon Questline, MTD Questline & Animal Magnetism for you range lovers out there.

20 Quests - 5+ Skills

Purchase Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3254

KIlbil0.png

JBotStarter - GDK Edition is the ideal tool for a GDK farmer. Hate levelling accounts to get that anti-dragon shield? This script will complete all the quests required to get you a virtually GDK ready account, including Dragon Slayer!

15+ Quests - 4 Skills

Purchase Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3526

XPH8qXh.png

JBotStarter - Lite Edition allows you to get an idea of how the script runs, while completing some F2P quests.

3 Quests - 0 Skills

Enjoy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3482

Features:

Every JBotStarter edition will feature the following:

- Full GE Support!

- Level 3 Support. Your account can work it's way through all the tasks dynamically straight from a Level 3. All you need to supply is membership and gold!

- Advanced Preferences w/ Customisable Antiban! Set up your accounts to play how you like it. Is there something you'd like to see that isn't there? Request it.

- Simple, Intuitive JavaFX GUI. Re-order tasks or remove them. You can complete tasks in whichever order you like! This script will intuitively decide which tasks it can complete.

Progress Reports / Media:

npl8NQt.png

QQrNNgH.png

gpt7oIX.png

Edited by Jamie
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • thonking 1

Posted (edited)

I was in the beta for this and I can attest to how quick he responded with the fixes.  Ran multiple accounts through without issues after the fixes came through.

everyone asking about the quests.
Doric
Knight sword
rune mysteries
sheep shearer
x marks the spot
pirates treasure
romeo
goblin dip
client of kourend
druidic ritual
varrock miniquest
gertrudes cat
restless ghost
ernest the chicken
sea slug
imp catcher
witchs potion
witchs house
vampire slayer
tree gnome village
the grand tree
waterfall
priest in peril
animal mag
fight arena
lost city
merlins crystal
holy grail
dragon slayer
fishing contest
cooks assistant
rfd chef
rfd dward
mtd daughter

Edited by Derik

6 hours ago, Wes said:

With agility, tested with GDK Trial, if camera is too zoomed in it gets stuck at the second net before tube. 

Thanks Wes, I'll add a failsafe in to rotate the camera + zoom out if it gets stuck in today's update. :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Update 19/05/2020:
- Added a failsafe for Agility when using the Net obstacle. If the script fails to click the obstacle three times, the zoom will reset and the camera will attempt to rotate towards the obstacle. If this needs to be added to the rest of the obstacles, let me know. (All Editions)
- Added a failsafe for Priest in Peril if the script somehow ends up without a bucket and gets stuck attempting to fill it. (All Editions)
- Added the ability to stop Firemaking at 30 when burning logs while woodcutting. Firemaking -> Woodcutting - Stop at 30. (All Editions)
- The script will now clear an inventory space if there isn't room for a shantay pass when trying to traverse to Kalphites. (Ultimate / NMZ Editions)
- Added Banshee Task Support. (Ultimate / NMZ Editions)
- Added Monk's Friend (Ultimate Edition)
- Fixed Lite Version buying teleports when the account is F2P (Lite Edition).

Edited by HeyImJamie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, gabrielspecter said:

@HeyImJamie

Maybe just me but I I think you're latest update caused an issue? When I load the NMZ script, I just get stuck on the loading screen indefinitely. Also, could you please take a look at your Prayer script? I mainly used this script for Prayer leveling but with the change in prices I think it makes more sense to go to your Prayer script instead. World-hopping Anti-PK feature is currently broken for your Prayer script.

Seems to be loading fine on my end. Can you provide a debug so I have something to go on? You could also try deleting your save files as they may have corrupted somehow. The price for JBotStarter - NMZ Edition hasn't changed and JBotStarter - GDK Edition is only $7.99, which also features Prayer. I'll try and take a look at JAIOPrayer at some point today. :)

Update #2: 19/05/2020: 
- Added GE Relisting. If the script fails to purchase a required item, it'll increase the offer until a pre-defined cap is reached. (Currently 8x the item price).
- Reduced the default multiplier for item purchases from 2 to 1.5. Items that were below 1000gp are now also priced at their original values and will relist if necessary.
- Added a fix for walking to the first tile on X Marks the Spot.
- Added a fix for Client of Kourend failing to use the mysterious orb.

Posted (edited)

bot got stuck on the pirates treasure a bunch of times all on ultimate edition

one time it filled the crate with rum and bananas and didnt ship it, i found it stuck in port sarim clicking on the door without an apron equiped.

one time it filled the crate with rum, not bananas, bought another rum and tried putting it in the chest agian.

Edited by leroyelissen
forgot information

how should i set the settings of the bot and the client?

Ive let the script run for 2.5 hours after it grabbed all the meats for druidic rituals.

found it back 2.5 hours later with 1 meat in inventory, and clicking on the gate underground.

After doing the quest myself i continued the script at monk friend.

It got stuck on finding blanked, not being able to click the certain path on the ground.

Very frustating. Is this script made to fully function on its own?

Currently im regretting buying the purchase with the ammounts of mistakes it makes.

4 hours ago, leroyelissen said:

how should i set the settings of the bot and the client?

Ive let the script run for 2.5 hours after it grabbed all the meats for druidic rituals.

found it back 2.5 hours later with 1 meat in inventory, and clicking on the gate underground.

After doing the quest myself i continued the script at monk friend.

It got stuck on finding blanked, not being able to click the certain path on the ground.

Very frustating. Is this script made to fully function on its own?

Currently im regretting buying the purchase with the ammounts of mistakes it makes.

Hi Leroy, Yes the script should fully function on it's own. You've been really unlucky in the fact that all three quests (Monk's Friend, Pirate's Treasure and Druidic Ritual) you've run have been very new additions (i.e. within the last two days). I'll run some accounts through those quests to try replicate the issues you've experienced. In future, can you try and get a screenshot where the script is stuck? It really helps pinpoint the issue.

3 hours ago, dfewsloc said:

if holding a bow on witches house with no arrows it will try to kill the rat "there is no ammo left in your quiver" and will get stuck trying to kill the rat.

Thanks for the report, I'll get this fixed today. :)

• Like 2