Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Jamie

[Premium] JBotStarter - The Ultimate Account Creation Tool [CLI Support | 40+ Tasks | 30+ Quests | 10+ Skills | Advanced User Customisation]

Recommended Posts

i made a level 3 fresh, went to GE and started script - it started buying a bunch of stuff but looks like its trying to buy a "Pot" but it just keeps typing "potpotpotpotpotpotpot" and not scrolling through the avaialble items to pick what it needs

--looking glass--

edit: i selected each of the available tasks since the account had nothing.  it bought all the stuff after i fixed the pot issue by hand.. did gnome agility fine, went to draynor agility, runs the lap fine but theres lengthy pauses after finishing the lap and running to the first wall to climb and then it actually climbing the wall

 

appears to be the case across the board, cooking doing the same 

Edited by bombdoesbots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bombdoesbots said:

i made a level 3 fresh, went to GE and started script - it started buying a bunch of stuff but looks like its trying to buy a "Pot" but it just keeps typing "potpotpotpotpotpotpot" and not scrolling through the avaialble items to pick what it needs

--looking glass--

edit: i selected each of the available tasks since the account had nothing.  it bought all the stuff after i fixed the pot issue by hand.. did gnome agility fine, went to draynor agility, runs the lap fine but theres lengthy pauses after finishing the lap and running to the first wall to climb and then it actually climbing the wall

 

appears to be the case across the board, cooking doing the same 

I believe the issue(s) you've mentioned are caused by LG. I'm awaiting Tribot 12 to look at a fix as LG is mostly unsupported currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Stradas said:

Having a problem with Dragon Slayer.. It goes to GE and buys all the required stuff except when it gets to "Lobster" it types Lob LobstlobstlobstLob.. Very high risk right that and suspicious..  

Someone else has oddly reported that. For now, I'd suggest buying the lobster pot yourself. Looking at the wiki it seems to have been renamed to Lobster cage though, so that may be the cause?

Edit: After further investigation, that definitely seems to be the issue. I'll get a fix out shortly. :)

V8jwvOx.png

Second Edit: @Stradas It should now be fixed. Please give the repository ~15 minutes to update. I'll also look at adding in preventative measures to end the script if it fails to find an item due to another update like this. :)

Edited by Jamie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2020 at 4:14 PM, Jamie said:

Someone else has oddly reported that. For now, I'd suggest buying the lobster pot yourself. Looking at the wiki it seems to have been renamed to Lobster cage though, so that may be the cause?

Edit: After further investigation, that definitely seems to be the issue. I'll get a fix out shortly. :)

V8jwvOx.png

Second Edit: @Stradas It should now be fixed. Please give the repository ~15 minutes to update. I'll also look at adding in preventative measures to end the script if it fails to find an item due to another update like this. :)

Thank you for fixing that issue! That was quick.. the script is still having a bit more trouble with the quest line; when speaking to Wormbrain, the script just stays at the dialogue box, and doesn't do anything. When i attempt to click elsewhere to see if it will fix it, it clicks wormbrain again to talk but once again just sits at the dialogue box. 

 

Thank you for responding and fixing the previous issue so quickly! Hopefully this one will get resolved.

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Stradas said:

Thank you for fixing that issue! That was quick.. the script is still having a bit more trouble with the quest line; when speaking to Wormbrain, the script just stays at the dialogue box, and doesn't do anything. When i attempt to click elsewhere to see if it will fix it, it clicks wormbrain again to talk but once again just sits at the dialogue box. 

 

Thank you for responding and fixing the previous issue so quickly! Hopefully this one will get resolved.

  

Can you show me the quest log? I believe this is due to the script not correctly finishing the dialogue with the guildmaster. Annoyingly every recreation attempt I've done so far it seems to work fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2020 at 10:14 PM, Jamie said:

Someone else has oddly reported that. For now, I'd suggest buying the lobster pot yourself. Looking at the wiki it seems to have been renamed to Lobster cage though, so that may be the cause?

Edit: After further investigation, that definitely seems to be the issue. I'll get a fix out shortly. :)

V8jwvOx.png

Second Edit: @Stradas It should now be fixed. Please give the repository ~15 minutes to update. I'll also look at adding in preventative measures to end the script if it fails to find an item due to another update like this. :)

And they re-renamed it.. :( 

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Update:Halloween_2020

  • The ‘lobster cage’ has been re-renamed back to ‘lobster pot’.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2020 at 1:06 PM, Jamie said:

Can you show me the quest log? I believe this is due to the script not correctly finishing the dialogue with the guildmaster. Annoyingly every recreation attempt I've done so far it seems to work fine. 

I checked the quest log, and the script never discovered the map locations. That explains why I couldn't advance. I went back to the guildmaster using the script, and it just kept selecting option 1 over and over. The quest log has updated, but the script won't stop selecting the map locations and going back to the guildmaster

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, W000000 said:

And they re-renamed it.. :( 

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Update:Halloween_2020

  • The ‘lobster cage’ has been re-renamed back to ‘lobster pot’.

Typical, I’ll get this fixed again as soon as I get the chance.

15 hours ago, Stradas said:

I checked the quest log, and the script never discovered the map locations. That explains why I couldn't advance. I went back to the guildmaster using the script, and it just kept selecting option 1 over and over. The quest log has updated, but the script won't stop selecting the map locations and going back to the guildmaster

 

Odd. It should blacklist dialogue that’s already been completed. Like I said, completing the dialogue should solve your issue while I look into it further. ☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jamie At start of script it messes up buying a pot from ge, put in popotpotpot something like that and loops until script stpos.

To replicate this bug, i have a fresh level 3 at ge bonded up. Run the script from start to finish without changing the skilling or quests order.

 

Also the script got stuck in priest in peril, when talking to Drezel with blessed water in bucket, it goes in the cell and from inside the cell tries to put the blessed water on the coffin outside of the cell, im running script again to see if this error happens again but the GE "pot" one happened both times i ran script.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jamie when training prayer though POH, if they have a combat ring close to the altar and someone dies the script activates death recovery mechanics, detects there is no gravestone then just stops. Apart from that pretty much flawless. A huge improvement since i last used this.

 

Both problems occur on NMZ script

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jiitzz said:

@Jamie when training prayer though POH, if they have a combat ring close to the altar and someone dies the script activates death recovery mechanics, detects there is no gravestone then just stops. Apart from that pretty much flawless. A huge improvement since i last used this.

 

Both problems occur on NMZ script

I'll take a look and try to get an update out today. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DVO said:

It's trying to buy items in GE way under price. For example it tries to buy a glory for 155gp. Not sure why it's doing this as it's worked before.

It grabs prices from OSBuddy and if that fails, it'll grab them from the GE. It's possible, albeit very unlikely, that they both failed giving it the wrong price. If it continues to be problematic in an hour or so let me know and I'll take a further look and try add some more failsafes. :)

Also pushed an update that should fix an issue with the death halloween event being mistaken for an actual death, and reverts the lobster pot / cage rename update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, got an issue that only seems to happen with fight arena, it gets stuck saying "Resetting camera angle" and moving the camera up and down. Not sure how to recreate it as ai came back to find it like this. I've tried restarting the client, deleting .tribot and the hooks file and nothing has worked. Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 6:25 PM, DVO said:

Hey, got an issue that only seems to happen with fight arena, it gets stuck saying "Resetting camera angle" and moving the camera up and down. Not sure how to recreate it as ai came back to find it like this. I've tried restarting the client, deleting .tribot and the hooks file and nothing has worked. Any ideas?

Getting the same issue. Don't know what causes it. Also, at the intersection in Draynor (it happened here a lot, also in different spots but less frequent) it say it can't find a path and would stop the bot to avoid a crash. However, when I stop manually walk away from the spot, it will find its way again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

      The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
        • Like
      • 17 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

      We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

      Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

      The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

      Deliver updates to TRiBot faster


      Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)


      Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot


      Make it easier to use and run TRiBot


      Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
        • Like
      • 10 replies
    • Hi everyone,

      I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

      Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

      Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

      What does this mean for me?

      If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.


      If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

      Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used


      If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password
       
        • thonking
        • Like
      • 17 replies
    • Hello everyone,

      Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

      Important changes

      When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

      Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)



      Changes for existing users

      You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11


      Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.



      Important notes

      Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account


      When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Like
      • 11 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...