[Premium] JBotStarter - The Ultimate Account Creation Tool [CLI Support | 40+ Tasks | 30+ Quests | 10+ Skills | Advanced User Customisation]

1 hour ago, LowieFTW said:

Merlin's crystal doesn't speak to the lady about the Excalibur, just walks back and forth between the door.
Script doesn't support crawling hands, recognises them as banshees.
Bot gets stuck trying to drop the bucket for priest in peril due to its drop option being the first option.
Plague quest gets stuck inside cage.

I'm taking a look at the reported bugs today -> Can you define what you mean by "recognises them as banshees"? Also, why is drop the first option? If you're using a plugin through runelite / openosrs, you should disable it.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JBotStarter is your one stop shop for fully automated RS Account Creation, the ultimate account creation tool. Ever wanted to farm Runescape but not had the time to make endless numbers of accoun

Hi Leroy, Yes the script should fully function on it's own. You've been really unlucky in the fact that all three quests (Monk's Friend, Pirate's Treasure and Druidic Ritual) you've run have been very

Update 01/06/2020: - Reimplemented ::toggleroofs on script start. This was accidentally removed a few updates ago when implementing my new failsafe framework. Monk's Friend - Script should

4 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

I'm taking a look at the reported bugs today -> Can you define what you mean by "recognises them as banshees"? Also, why is drop the first option? If you're using a plugin through runelite / openosrs, you should disable it.

The client debug said that banshees are not supported or my firemaking level wasn't 4 (im 30fm) if that helps, even though i had crawling hands. I assume it's some kind of bug.

As for the bowl, the two "use" and "drop" were the wrong way around, not sure why, it was after i used it on the coffin. I'm using the tribot client.

As a side note, the bot is skipping talking to specific people, or maybe speaking to them and not completing the dialogue before moving on. Just had it run to the door during dragon slayer, but hadn't spoken to the person on the mountain properly. This is the same issue i had with merlins crystal and many others. I'm having to watch my bots all the time just to make sure they dont fuck up, was hoping for something a little more press start and it's full steam ahead.

4 minutes ago, LowieFTW said:

The client debug said that banshees are not supported or my firemaking level wasn't 4 (im 30fm) if that helps, even though i had crawling hands. I assume it's some kind of bug.

As for the bowl, the two "use" and "drop" were the wrong way around, not sure why, it was after i used it on the coffin. I'm using the tribot client.

As a side note, the bot is skipping talking to specific people, or maybe speaking to them and not completing the dialogue before moving on. Just had it run to the door during dragon slayer, but hadn't spoken to the person on the mountain properly. This is the same issue i had with merlins crystal and many others. I'm having to watch my bots all the time just to make sure they dont fuck up, was hoping for something a little more press start and it's full steam ahead.

Do you still have the task? Can you confirm the game message it gives when they're your task?

I'll take a look the next time I run Priest in Peril, I'm not sure what the cause of this would be. Maybe shift dropping?

It'd be for Merlin's Crystal and Dragon Slayer. Both quests lack certain settings that allow you to recognise you've spoken to the person. I'll be implementing failsafes for these as soon as possible, I just need to get an account through to get the requirements but I'm busy with life for a few more days. That's certainly where I want the script to be, click and leave. :)

25 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Do you still have the task? Can you confirm the game message it gives when they're your task?

I'll take a look the next time I run Priest in Peril, I'm not sure what the cause of this would be. Maybe shift dropping?

It'd be for Merlin's Crystal and Dragon Slayer. Both quests lack certain settings that allow you to recognise you've spoken to the person. I'll be implementing failsafes for these as soon as possible, I just need to get an account through to get the requirements but I'm busy with life for a few more days. That's certainly where I want the script to be, click and leave. :)

I completed it manually sorry.

I do indeed enable shift dropping on my bots.

Aye, just had a bot cycle through the same text over and over within dragon slayer right now. Just keeps heading back to the champions guild lmao.

4 minutes ago, LowieFTW said:

I completed it manually sorry.

I do indeed enable shift dropping on my bots.

Aye, just had a bot cycle through the same text over and over within dragon slayer right now. Just keeps heading back to the champions guild lmao.

No bother, I think I've spotted the issue. :)

If you can provide me an account I can take a look today / tomorrow? Give me a message on join my Discord and send me a private message there

Update 24/05/2020:

- Added some more game messages to the failsafe whitelist.
- Jungle Potion will now search for the Rogue's Purse in a safer position, rather than picking a random object to search.
- Script should no longer get stuck in Elena's room after talking to her at the end of the quest.
- Script should no longer try to attack certain NPCs through walls when training Slayer.
- Fixed an issue with certain Game Settings unexpected values with RFD Dwarf.
- Added a hook check failsafe that should prevent the script from running if certain settings are broken.
- Added custom firemaking stop at level in Advanced Preferences.
- Fixed the Crawling Hands task not being recognised.
- Fixed a pathing issue with Fight Arena after getting the Armour.

Planned Updates:
- The GE / purchasing process is currently being reworked. I'm hoping to have this out by the end of this week as I agree the current process is rather bot like and still prone to certain bugs.
- The dialogue issues for Merlin's Crystal & Dragon Slayer are known and pending a fix. I'm just looking at running an account through soon.

49 minutes ago, eac said:

Anyone have any info on whether most accounts using this script survive? 

Also, how long does it take the GDK script to get from a lvl 3 to a GD ready account?

Some are successful, some are not. It’s really dependent on how you utilise it. On average I’d say it takes around 4 hours to get to 40/39/39 with dragon slayer completed.

Great script so far man, just a couple things that i've noticed happen on two accs, when training range to 20, it gets stuck when it gets to the cows because it won't open the gate, and when i get to mountain daughter it takes the items out the bank but just stays at the bank.  Don't know if its just a problem happening to me or what but great script nonetheless!

4 minutes ago, nynewnew said:

Hello,

Mine completed all the way up to romeo and juliet without too many hickups, however now at the bank trying to buy items, its not budging.

Untitled.png

I find depositing everything, fully stopping the script fully, restart the script w/Default settings, then closing out of interfaces when it's playing up eventually it'll start buying things.

Hi, great script i understand something like this would take very long to make and there is always going to be errors and minor problems until you perfect it.

Two bugs:

The second tracker in the Tree Gnome Stronghold requires you to go inside of the building in order to talk to the gnome to get the coordinate, but instead it was outside the building spam clicking the gnome prompting the "I can't reach that" message.

Also Mountain daughter will not be able to start as it glitches in the bank saying withdrawing items repeatedly but is fine if you manually start the quest yourself.

An lastly its not really necessary but during the mountain daughter quest after talking to the spirit in the water you can use the plank on the same place you crossed to return to shore instead of swimming then running all the way round would probably improve efficiency. 

Really appreciate the script, thanks.

Edited by Ellku

Update 27/05/2020:
- The issue with MTD getting stuck banking should now be fixed.
- The issue with Ranged Training getting stuck at the cow pen should now be fixed.
- The issue with Crawling Hand tasks should now be fixed.
- The script should now return back to the King underground in Grand Tree if it missclicks on the ladder.

More fixes will be out tomorrow, I ran out of time for the day.

Just got this bot and it is going well all things considered.

I only had issues with the following and had to intervene with the following: 

- Bot got stuck outside the Farmer Fred's house when trying to complete a quest and could not recognise that gate was shut. 

- It thought it was being attacked and couldn't dig (for a quest can't remember which was in Fally park)

- Kept getting stuck outside the cow pen when training range.

I am semi-baby sitting at the moment as I envisaged little hiccups as mentioned but on the whole very pleased so far. 

Edited by James_Rogers
45 minutes ago, slipperyyyyy said:

Did you use looking glass at all??

No I did not tbh.

Haven't botted for years, the looking glass just seems to have a myriad of problems to get working/use - perhaps I am wrong.

Also is the bot compatible with it

I'd argue point remains something locked beoynd VIP-E shouldn't be essential to a bot lasting more than 24 hrs

Edited by James_Rogers
17 minutes ago, James_Rogers said:

No I did not tbh.

Haven't botted for years, the looking glass just seems to have a myriad of problems to get working/use - perhaps I am wrong.

Also is the bot compatible with it

I'd argue point remains something locked beoynd VIP-E shouldn't be essential to a bot lasting more than 24 hrs

LG makes a huge difference to ban rates

16 minutes ago, wanabot said:

Small fix - when doing pray at alter in wilderness it doesn't need to click on the bones every xp drop, it does it automatic until a pray level has been reached.

You can enable this by going to Advanced Preferences -> Prayer -> Offer Method and selecting "Idle". It's automatically set to Fast Mode. :)

One thing I found could help

-Fire making, after it burns a log can you have a option to select next log when that one burns? (Like have tinderbox selected and hovering over next log)

Also

When it teleports to Lava Maze, it moves it mouse over necklace again likes its gonna teleport after its already at lava maze. 

Edited by wanabot
On 5/19/2020 at 7:15 PM, buttblaster6 said:

the lite version got my account banned almost instantly. even customized the player and did tutorial island by hand :( Before I purchase the GDK version, how do i know that won't happen on there?

I have the ultimate and my account got banned :(

i started using this after i was combat level 69 and no other bots used before.