Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Jamie

[Premium] JBotStarter - The Ultimate Account Creation Tool [CLI Support | 40+ Tasks | 30+ Quests | 10+ Skills | Advanced User Customisation]

16 minutes ago, sjd6795 said:

So far amazing script. Certain quest do require you to baby sit every now and then but for the most part it's great. I made a fresh lvl 3 account last night and I already have 46 QP, combat level 42, 44 prayer and various other skills leveled up.

I notice priest in peril is still not working but I am unsure why? The quest has not changed at all, it's still the exact same steps ad guide as it was years ago. I also noticed that animal magnetism is not working either, the scripts opens bank and then ends. 

Priest in Peril was changed with the recent Morytania update. The general process is the same, but some dialogue / parts are different. Where exactly was the script getting stuck? As for Animal Magnetism, the script will be ending as you don't have the requirements. Make sure Morytania is unlocked by talking to Drezel at the end of the quest if you've completed it yourself. :) 

6 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Priest in Peril was changed with the recent Morytania update. The general process is the same, but some dialogue / parts are different. Where exactly was the script getting stuck? As for Animal Magnetism, the script will be ending as you don't have the requirements. Make sure Morytania is unlocked by talking to Drezel at the end of the quest if you've completed it yourself. :) 

Ok makes sense, Animal magnetism was my fault I forgot about the range requirement 🤦‍♂️. So one area where the quest was getting stuck was during mountain daughter when it needed to return to the spirit in the middle of the pool, it did not carry a pole or plank with it to be able to get across so it would just stand on the first island after climbing the tree. There was one or two more which were very minor but I can't remember what quest it was now.

I also noticed it would be cool if there could be a check on your location added during the script starting. I will be in the GE and start the script and it will use a ring of wealth to teleport to the GE then start purchasing what it needs.

I'll report back with more things I observe later, but great script man. I can tell a lot of work went into this and the fact it is still being actively worked on is amazing. Just don't try to get to many things implemented at once even though more features is nice it tends to be to much to fix at times. I'd like to see this script working flawlessly for months/years to come. One suggestions is I would like slayer to support some higher level masters and tasks. I could grind out some levels using the first slayer master but then it looks strange when you are slightly higher level and still using it.

Update 12/06/2020:
- Updated the DaxWalker key to allow for more calls.
- Fixed an issue with Slayer Equipment returning null after being loaded from a profile.
- Added a temporary failsafe for the Grand Exchange not correctly checking items purchased. I'm still working on the GE re-write.
- Changed Dog Tasks from Dogs in Ardougne to Jackels in the desert.
- Added a fix for a niche area issue in Pirate's Treasure.
- Implemented client side path cacheing for DaxWalker. Thanks @Marcus
- Fixed the script failing to get the Golden Key in certain situations on Priest in Peril.
- Client of Kourend now uses both lamps on Strength.

1 hour ago, sjd6795 said:

Ok makes sense, Animal magnetism was my fault I forgot about the range requirement 🤦‍♂️. So one area where the quest was getting stuck was during mountain daughter when it needed to return to the spirit in the middle of the pool, it did not carry a pole or plank with it to be able to get across so it would just stand on the first island after climbing the tree. There was one or two more which were very minor but I can't remember what quest it was now.

I also noticed it would be cool if there could be a check on your location added during the script starting. I will be in the GE and start the script and it will use a ring of wealth to teleport to the GE then start purchasing what it needs.

I'll report back with more things I observe later, but great script man. I can tell a lot of work went into this and the fact it is still being actively worked on is amazing. Just don't try to get to many things implemented at once even though more features is nice it tends to be to much to fix at times. I'd like to see this script working flawlessly for months/years to come. One suggestions is I would like slayer to support some higher level masters and tasks. I could grind out some levels using the first slayer master but then it looks strange when you are slightly higher level and still using it.

It should only teleport to the GE if you're > 50 tiles away. The MTD issue sounds like the script had started the quest previously and then carried on in a separate run, which I don't have full support for yet. I'm re-writing the framework as we speak to get something like this implemented easier. The main goal for now is maintaining the current script. I've put planned additions on hold to get the current script to the best it can be :)

15 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

It should only teleport to the GE if you're > 50 tiles away. The MTD issue sounds like the script had started the quest previously and then carried on in a separate run, which I don't have full support for yet. I'm re-writing the framework as we speak to get something like this implemented easier. The main goal for now is maintaining the current script. I've put planned additions on hold to get the current script to the best it can be :)

It was within probably 5-6 tiles so well within the 50 tile limit.

It had originally got stuck on the island without the pole and plank. I did attempt to restart it because I wasn't sure what it was doing. I ended up completing the quest manually but now I am curious if I was to get a plank and pole if it would've continued correctly. But anyways nearly got all the quest finished a few more left to do. Trying to only let it run for an hour or so at most then I will take a break. If I am not banned by next week I'd say everything is perfect.

• Like 1

Completed all quest pretty smooth and now I'm using it to do a bit of slayer. Do you have any intentions on adding Mazchna or Vannaka as a slayer master? I really think it would benefit a lot with the script just from doing all the quest you get to combat level 50 which is perfect for Vannaka and you could continue to use slayer to train your combat and even make some profit if it supports looting.

8 hours ago, sjd6795 said:

Completed all quest pretty smooth and now I'm using it to do a bit of slayer. Do you have any intentions on adding Mazchna or Vannaka as a slayer master? I really think it would benefit a lot with the script just from doing all the quest you get to combat level 50 which is perfect for Vannaka and you could continue to use slayer to train your combat and even make some profit if it supports looting.

Not currently. Slayer support is a fair amount of work to get flawless and I'd rather add more beneficial additions. @Marcusihno has a really good Slayer Script that supports Vannaka and handles everything for you. I'd suggest using that for your account instead :) If you want it automated, look at nRestocker.

7 hours ago, dananaa said:

Can this script be set up so you don't gain any defence levels? 

Yes, just don't add tasks that give defence xp :)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CyberWizard said:

Requested a refund, in my opinion script is currently still to buggy to charge what is being charged for it. Looks promising though if given dedication.

Can you file a proper bug report for the above as they've had no reports in a while. If I can't fix your issues within 5 day as per the dispute policy, I'll happily issue a refund. :) 

6 hours ago, ic95825 said:

This script does all these ???? 

Slayer (Turael)     Ggm0IES.png Prayer     jpOCrt9.png Ranging

nW2BbhE.png Agility     gPYQoY6.png Cooking     BE3y74g.png Fishing

zlVrkqn.png Woodcutting     bMG6T6s.png Crafting     VbdLnWT.png Firemaking

also  does it make bots for you or no?????

Yes it does those skills, no it doesn't make accounts. 

i also get with alot of quests when its done and going to next one it says:

[17:22:02] [Debug] Failed to load / walk a path 3 times. Sleeping so we don't overload the server.

and just keep doing that.. 

on client of kourend when wanna walks to altar

now in lost city when wanna walk or start fight arena.

hope you can fix it cuz just bought it for 2 weeks only...

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, vestapkz said:

Hey the bot breaks for me during merlins crystal when looking for lancelot, just repeats failed to load a walk path 3 times. could you take a look?

Should now be fixed.

1 hour ago, larstils93 said:

i also get with alot of quests when its done and going to next one it says:

[17:22:02] [Debug] Failed to load / walk a path 3 times. Sleeping so we don't overload the server.

and just keep doing that.. 

on client of kourend when wanna walks to altar

now in lost city when wanna walk or start fight arena.

hope you can fix it cuz just bought it for 2 weeks only...

There'll be certain tiles that may not work because of some failsafes I implemented. I've found most while running through the quests, but there's one or two I'm yet to find. Please screenshot the accounts location & status if you can and I'll get them fixed as soon as I have the information. :) 

Edit: Having some issues with the repository. A fix will be out when resolved.

Edited by HeyImJamie

Posted (edited)

When attempting to do Monk's Friend, the script is getting stuck in loop buying logs over and over. It seems to not be detecting them in the bank properly. I'm using Tribot 11.0.9 if that matters. Debug information is below.

Bot logger:

[01:09:11] This form of World Hopping has been deprecated and will soon be blocked by the client
[01:09:11] This script needs to be updated
[01:09:11] This script will stop working on 6/1/2020
[01:09:15] Warning: Could not parse bank item amount interface text
[01:09:15] An error has occurred: For input string: ""
[01:09:15] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
[01:09:15]     at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
[01:09:15]     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
[01:09:15]     at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.Bs(yr:77)
[01:09:15]     at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.isBankLoaded(yr:81)
[01:09:15]     at scripts.heyimjamie.generalapi.l.b.G(Banking.java:128)
[01:09:15]     at scripts.heyimjamie.generalapi.l.b.e(Banking.java:148)
[01:09:15]     at scripts.heyimjamie.newapi.grandexchange.w.L(GEHandler.java:343)
[01:09:15]     at scripts.heyimjamie.newapi.grandexchange.w.G(GEHandler.java:80)
[01:09:15]     at scripts.heyimjamie.newapi.framework.JScript.run(JScript.java:80)
[01:09:15]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Client logger:

[01:09:00] Downloading script 'JBotStarter - Ult Ed.'.
[01:09:03] Script Started: JBotStarter - Ult Ed..
[01:09:03] [Debug] Loading Script Version.
[01:09:03] [Debug] Script Version Loaded: JBotStarter - Ultimate Edition
[01:09:03] [Debug] Loading UI Graphics.
[01:09:03] [Debug] Attempting to load last used save file.
[01:09:10] [Debug] Adding Monk's Friend to the task list.
[01:09:11] [Debug] Statistic Tracker Started.
[01:09:11] [Debug] Death Tracker Started.
[01:09:11] [Debug] Fail Safe Observer Started.
[01:09:11] [Debug] In bank. Adding purchase requests.
[01:09:11] [Debug] Setting Bank Cache.
[01:09:13] [Debug] Is bank loaded: true
[01:09:13] [Bank Handler] : Bank Cache Updated. 85 Items Loaded.
[01:09:13] [Debug] Adding items required.
[01:09:13] [Debug] Adding item requirements for: Monk's Friend.
[01:09:13] [GE Handler] GE Buy Request Added: 1 x Logs
[01:09:13] [GE Handler] Attempting to buy: 1 x Logs.
[01:09:13] [GE Handler] Grabbing price for: Logs
[01:09:13] item cost: 114.0
[01:09:13] total item cost: 171.0
[01:09:13] [GE Handler] Overall purchase cost : 114.0 x 1 [171]
[01:09:13] [GE Handler] Estimated cost: 171
[01:09:17] [Debug] Placing offer for: Logs
[01:09:20] Thank you for choosing </JScripts>, your support is greatly appreciated.
[01:09:20] If you experienced any issues, please PM me on the forums or join my script support discord.
[01:09:20] Script Support Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/M9NKH3Y
[01:09:20] Script Ended: JBotStarter - Ult Ed..

Edited by demachinarum

35 minutes ago, phun_tyme said:

Hello,

The script has not been working for 24 hours + for me. It is currently stuck in a banking loop. is bank loaded: false & Bank cache updated: 0 items Loaded loop.

Try downgrading your Tribot version. I believe there's some banking issues in the current one.

5 hours ago, demachinarum said:

When attempting to do Monk's Friend, the script is getting stuck in loop buying logs over and over. It seems to not be detecting them in the bank properly. I'm using Tribot 11.0.9 if that matters. Debug information is below.

Bot logger:

Reveal hidden contents

[01:09:11] This form of World Hopping has been deprecated and will soon be blocked by the client
[01:09:11] This script needs to be updated
[01:09:11] This script will stop working on 6/1/2020
[01:09:15] Warning: Could not parse bank item amount interface text
[01:09:15] An error has occurred: For input string: ""
[01:09:15] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
[01:09:15]     at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
[01:09:15]     at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.Bs(yr:77)
[01:09:15]     at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.isBankLoaded(yr:81)
[01:09:15]     at scripts.heyimjamie.generalapi.l.b.G(Banking.java:128)
[01:09:15]     at scripts.heyimjamie.generalapi.l.b.e(Banking.java:148)
[01:09:15]     at scripts.heyimjamie.newapi.grandexchange.w.L(GEHandler.java:343)
[01:09:15]     at scripts.heyimjamie.newapi.grandexchange.w.G(GEHandler.java:80)
[01:09:15]     at scripts.heyimjamie.newapi.framework.JScript.run(JScript.java:80)
[01:09:15]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Client logger:

Reveal hidden contents

[01:09:00] Downloading script 'JBotStarter - Ult Ed.'.
[01:09:03] Script Started: JBotStarter - Ult Ed..
[01:09:03] [Debug] Loading Script Version.
[01:09:03] [Debug] Script Version Loaded: JBotStarter - Ultimate Edition
[01:09:03] [Debug] Loading UI Graphics.
[01:09:03] [Debug] Attempting to load last used save file.
[01:09:10] [Debug] Adding Monk's Friend to the task list.
[01:09:11] [Debug] Statistic Tracker Started.
[01:09:11] [Debug] Death Tracker Started.
[01:09:11] [Debug] Fail Safe Observer Started.
[01:09:11] [Debug] In bank. Adding purchase requests.
[01:09:11] [Debug] Setting Bank Cache.
[01:09:13] [Debug] Is bank loaded: true
[01:09:13] [Bank Handler] : Bank Cache Updated. 85 Items Loaded.
[01:09:13] [Debug] Adding items required.
[01:09:13] [Debug] Adding item requirements for: Monk's Friend.
[01:09:13] [GE Handler] GE Buy Request Added: 1 x Logs
[01:09:13] [GE Handler] Attempting to buy: 1 x Logs.
[01:09:13] [GE Handler] Grabbing price for: Logs
[01:09:13] item cost: 114.0
[01:09:13] total item cost: 171.0
[01:09:13] [GE Handler] Overall purchase cost : 114.0 x 1 [171]
[01:09:13] [GE Handler] Estimated cost: 171
[01:09:17] [Debug] Placing offer for: Logs
[01:09:20] Thank you for choosing </JScripts>, your support is greatly appreciated.
[01:09:20] If you experienced any issues, please PM me on the forums or join my script support discord.
[01:09:20] Script Support Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/M9NKH3Y
[01:09:20] Script Ended: JBotStarter - Ult Ed..

Could you try on the non beta client?

Update 18/06/2020:
- Added a failsafe to ensure the script talks to the Oracle on Dragon Slayer.
- Updated certain walk tiles to fit with my new walker failsafes.
- Fixed some issues with re-ordering tasks / loading profiles on the new UIs.
- Added a few additional checks / failsafes on certain quests if they don't have the required items at certain points.
- Added bringing a recoil to the boss fight on Merlin's Crystal. The script will now also bank for food if it fails to do sufficient damage, rather than dying.

• [09:24:37] [Debug] Script Version Loaded: JBotStarter - Ultimate Edition
  • [09:24:40] Thank you for choosing , your support is greatly appreciated.
  • [09:24:40] If you experienced any issues, please PM me on the forums or join my script support discord.
  • [09:24:40] Script Support Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/M9NKH3Y
  • [09:24:40] Script Ended: JBotStarter - Ult Ed..

• [09:38:01] at scripts.JBotStarter.handlers.o.G(PaintHandler.java:160)
  • [09:38:01] at scripts.JBotStarter.handlers.o.(PaintHandler.java:19)
  • [09:38:01] at scripts.JBotStarter.JBotStarter.onPaint(JBotStarter.java:253)
  • [09:38:01] at obf.ZF.cO(nj:480)
  • [09:38:01] at obf.ZF.bN(nj:26)
  • [09:38:01] at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
  • [09:38:01] at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [09:38:01] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
  • [09:38:01] ... 11 more
  • [09:38:07] javax.imageio.IIOException: Can't get input stream from URL!