Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Ark

[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

44 minutes ago, Ark said:

Should work fine on a pure :) The script doesn't touch combat styles at all

In other news, pushed patch Version 2.42:

- Script will now, sometimes (profile-dependent), re-equip its original jewellery while running, rather than always doing this at the bank (anti-profiling)
    - This should help improve the smoothness of banking
- Fixed a bug with one the item re-equipping methods the script used during the banking screen that caused items to not be equipped properly
    - This was introduced with the banking update from Jagex last patch
- Fixed a null pointer exception that occurred when the script is stopped

cool, is there a highscore page for this bot? where we can see how much xp people got overall?

The ring issue seems to be fixed now, great:)

New problem I'm running in to today is getting back to black demons after resupplying at GE. It stays in a loop where it teleports with the fairy ring and then back with wealth/RoD. Happened to 2 of my characters. They also did not log out!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, karelpeter said:

The ring issue seems to be fixed now, great:)

New problem I'm running in to today is getting back to black demons after resupplying at GE. It stays in a loop where it teleports with the fairy ring and then back with wealth/RoD. Happened to 2 of my characters. They also did not log out!

Where is it teleporting back to?

I need the full debug to help you

Edited by Ark

10 hours ago, Ark said:

Where is it teleporting back to?

I need the full debug to help you

First from black demons in the Chasm, it teleports back to GE for supplies. It then goes back to the fairy ring where it teleports back to the Chasm. After teleporting to the chasm it runs to the wrong side one time and then teleports back to GE with the wealth, repeating this process until it runs out of wealth charges. When it has no more wealth charges it continues doing the same with a duelling ring. I believe it finally logs out after the duelling ring has crumbled.

4 hours ago, karelpeter said:

First from black demons in the Chasm, it teleports back to GE for supplies. It then goes back to the fairy ring where it teleports back to the Chasm. After teleporting to the chasm it runs to the wrong side one time and then teleports back to GE with the wealth, repeating this process until it runs out of wealth charges. When it has no more wealth charges it continues doing the same with a duelling ring. I believe it finally logs out after the duelling ring has crumbled.

I really need the client debug to help

On 7/25/2020 at 6:23 AM, Ark said:

20-25k/hour sounds about right for that Slayer level. I think you can get up to 30k/hour with a cannon, but generally Slayer isn't much faster than that :P 

In the meantime, pushed V2.41, which is just a small minor bugfix patch for new users.

awesome. any ETA on adding duradel? i believe he is faster for exp

3 hours ago, ross620 said:

awesome. any ETA on adding duradel? i believe he is faster for exp

I don't plan on adding Duradel any time soon, as he doesn't actually offer an increased XP/hour (almost the same task list as Nieve) but does require some extensive teleport reworking/is difficult to get to unless you have diaries complete that most accounts don't - it isn't really worth the time investment for minimal benefit, especially when I have a long list of features I'm working on adding atm :)

Great script so far, thanks for the continues updates!
Suggestion: is it possible to use the chest banking in Ferox Enclave as well instead of just using the banker NPC?
Also, is it possible to add additional camera setting customization? Such as the ability to use middle mouse click for camera movements along with a bit more frequent camera movement during travel or combat? This feature could potentially assist in additional anti-ban measures.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Simbas said:

Great script so far, thanks for the continues updates!
Suggestion: is it possible to use the chest banking in Ferox Enclave as well instead of just using the banker NPC?
Also, is it possible to add additional camera setting customization? Such as the ability to use middle mouse click for camera movements along with a bit more frequent camera movement during travel or combat? This feature could potentially assist in additional anti-ban measures.

Thanks!

The script chooses whether to use the chest or the banker based on a unique profile for your account - this prevents any two accounts from behaving the same on every run :) It's part of the unique antiban/antiprofile system (that is actually unique to your account because the script literally makes different choices and uses different methods between accounts).

Camera movement during travel is ABC2-dictated and TRilez seems very keen for scripts to use TRibot's in-built ABC2 system. I think randomised camera-movements are likely to remain dictated by ABC2.

As for middle-click for mouse movement, I'm happy to look into this and add it as a GUI-option :) 

Another suggestion. Allow for 2h weapon usage. If a task requires a certain shield, allow for the ability to select what your one handed weapon would be. This would be similar to what you do for the required wep on turoths with a leaf-bladed wep.

2 hours ago, falkman_7 said:

Is there a full item list?

Im playing on a ironman and cant use GE.

I'm just finishing off Ironman-friendly mode and will release a list with the items needed soon. The script will stop safely if it doesn't have an item it needs atm and you don't have restocking enabled. Soon, the script will aim to use low level Jewelry and/or runes when ironman-mode is selected. 

1 hour ago, vyxion said:

Another suggestion. Allow for 2h weapon usage. If a task requires a certain shield, allow for the ability to select what your one handed weapon would be. This would be similar to what you do for the required wep on turoths with a leaf-bladed wep.

This is in the works too :)

• Like 1

Currently have 3 accounts I am manually putting 24-30 hours into getting 50/50/50 melee and doing a few quests and some other skills before running this script 4 hours/day on each account. I will keep you posted if any get banned but I have a good feeling about this scirpt :) @weizhen123

• Like 1

10 hours ago, weizhen123 said:

how  about  the  ban  rate

10 hours ago, 1sportferver said:

Currently have 3 accounts I am manually putting 24-30 hours into getting 50/50/50 melee and doing a few quests and some other skills before running this script 4 hours/day on each account. I will keep you posted if any get banned but I have a good feeling about this scirpt :) @weizhen123

I think with the level of anti-profiling this script has now, ban rate is entirely user-dependent.

Sensible use times/day (<4 hours), not using non-residential proxies and doing other activities in between runs are all ways of really reducing the risk of any bans. Lots of users have success using this script following those rules and avoid bans completely :) 

Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2020 at 12:07 PM, Ark said:

The script chooses whether to use the chest or the banker based on a unique profile for your account - this prevents any two accounts from behaving the same on every run :) It's part of the unique antiban/antiprofile system (that is actually unique to your account because the script literally makes different choices and uses different methods between accounts).

Camera movement during travel is ABC2-dictated and TRilez seems very keen for scripts to use TRibot's in-built ABC2 system. I think randomised camera-movements are likely to remain dictated by ABC2.

As for middle-click for mouse movement, I'm happy to look into this and add it as a GUI-option :) 

Thanks for the clarification, and a middle-click for mouse option within the GUI would be great!

After running the script for some time, this was the only "bug" I ran into:
Steel dragon tasks > Upon arrival at the dungeon in Brimhaven the script struggled to click on the "Pay-dungeon entrance" instead it just consistently hovered the mouse over the dungeon door. Also for steel dragon tasks, I believe the Southern entrance from fairy ring C-K-R instead would be faster to reach steel dragons? Additionally it avoids the need to bring along the required axe.

Edited by Simbas

11 hours ago, maj1x said:

Doing turael.. have a spider task. it keeps going up and  down to lumbridge basement.. i dont get it.

On low level accounts, the script chooses to kill spiders there. Are you saying that the script is struggling to get down the ladder? Are you lagging hard/do you have the screen delay on very high?

6 hours ago, Simbas said:

Thanks for the clarification, and a middle-click for mouse option within the GUI would be great!

After running the script for some time, this was the only "bug" I ran into:
Steel dragon tasks > Upon arrival at the dungeon in Brimhaven the script struggled to click on the "Pay-dungeon entrance" instead it just consistently hovered the mouse over the dungeon door. Also for steel dragon tasks, I believe the Southern entrance from fairy ring C-K-R instead would be faster to reach steel dragons? Additionally it avoids the need to bring along the required axe.

Did it try to talk to Saniboch first? Have you paid the 1 million for permanent access? What Karamja diary do you have complete on the account? I'll take a look.

As for the Southern Entrance, I'll have a think, but I don't think it's supported by DaxWalker atm 😕 

Posted (edited)

Pushed Version 2.45:

- Greatly improved walking's reactivity to reaching its target destination and not taking extra steps when not needed
- Now uses the Ferox Enclave pool for rejeneration rather than just the Clan Wars portal
- Fixed a bug causing the script to attempt to attack Kalphite Larvae
- Should now wait correctly for interactions with entrances etc. to go through while walking to tasks, even on high-latency clients
- The script will now stop if you run out of membership on the account during run-time (user-request)
- Fixed a bug with the script trying to get a Dusty Key on accounts that were using Wine as food
- The script now correctly exits from its walking methods if the timeout failsafe has activated, preventing infinite walking loops
- Fixed a bug causing the script to attempt to purchase untradeable items
- Made some small GUI changes

Edited by Ark
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sev934 said:

Is it possible to get a logging function on the loot, the script picks up from the ground? possibly to .csv (etc.) in .tribot folder?

No, sorry. Loot value calculations for the paint are calculated off total inventory and equipment value at any one time and the expected change that comes with certain actions, rather then based on a log of items consumed/looted.

9 minutes ago, Ark said:

No, sorry. Loot value calculations for the paint are calculated off total inventory and equipment value at any one time and the expected change that comes with certain actions, rather then based on a log of items consumed/looted.

Okay. The reason why I was asking is that the calculations and already earned profits that I receive seems a bit off, but it's ok. all good.