Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Ark

[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Ark said:

Should work fine on a pure :) The script doesn't touch combat styles at all

 

In other news, pushed patch Version 2.42:

- Script will now, sometimes (profile-dependent), re-equip its original jewellery while running, rather than always doing this at the bank (anti-profiling)
    - This should help improve the smoothness of banking
- Fixed a bug with one the item re-equipping methods the script used during the banking screen that caused items to not be equipped properly
    - This was introduced with the banking update from Jagex last patch
- Fixed a null pointer exception that occurred when the script is stopped

 

cool, is there a highscore page for this bot? where we can see how much xp people got overall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ring issue seems to be fixed now, great:)

New problem I'm running in to today is getting back to black demons after resupplying at GE. It stays in a loop where it teleports with the fairy ring and then back with wealth/RoD. Happened to 2 of my characters. They also did not log out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, karelpeter said:

The ring issue seems to be fixed now, great:)

New problem I'm running in to today is getting back to black demons after resupplying at GE. It stays in a loop where it teleports with the fairy ring and then back with wealth/RoD. Happened to 2 of my characters. They also did not log out!

Where is it teleporting back to?

I need the full debug to help you

Edited by Ark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ark said:

Where is it teleporting back to?

I need the full debug to help you

First from black demons in the Chasm, it teleports back to GE for supplies. It then goes back to the fairy ring where it teleports back to the Chasm. After teleporting to the chasm it runs to the wrong side one time and then teleports back to GE with the wealth, repeating this process until it runs out of wealth charges. When it has no more wealth charges it continues doing the same with a duelling ring. I believe it finally logs out after the duelling ring has crumbled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, karelpeter said:

First from black demons in the Chasm, it teleports back to GE for supplies. It then goes back to the fairy ring where it teleports back to the Chasm. After teleporting to the chasm it runs to the wrong side one time and then teleports back to GE with the wealth, repeating this process until it runs out of wealth charges. When it has no more wealth charges it continues doing the same with a duelling ring. I believe it finally logs out after the duelling ring has crumbled.

I really need the client debug to help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2020 at 6:23 AM, Ark said:

20-25k/hour sounds about right for that Slayer level. I think you can get up to 30k/hour with a cannon, but generally Slayer isn't much faster than that :P 

In the meantime, pushed V2.41, which is just a small minor bugfix patch for new users.

awesome. any ETA on adding duradel? i believe he is faster for exp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ross620 said:

awesome. any ETA on adding duradel? i believe he is faster for exp

I don't plan on adding Duradel any time soon, as he doesn't actually offer an increased XP/hour (almost the same task list as Nieve) but does require some extensive teleport reworking/is difficult to get to unless you have diaries complete that most accounts don't - it isn't really worth the time investment for minimal benefit, especially when I have a long list of features I'm working on adding atm :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great script so far, thanks for the continues updates!
Suggestion: is it possible to use the chest banking in Ferox Enclave as well instead of just using the banker NPC?
Also, is it possible to add additional camera setting customization? Such as the ability to use middle mouse click for camera movements along with a bit more frequent camera movement during travel or combat? This feature could potentially assist in additional anti-ban measures.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Simbas said:

Great script so far, thanks for the continues updates!
Suggestion: is it possible to use the chest banking in Ferox Enclave as well instead of just using the banker NPC?
Also, is it possible to add additional camera setting customization? Such as the ability to use middle mouse click for camera movements along with a bit more frequent camera movement during travel or combat? This feature could potentially assist in additional anti-ban measures.

Thanks!

The script chooses whether to use the chest or the banker based on a unique profile for your account - this prevents any two accounts from behaving the same on every run :) It's part of the unique antiban/antiprofile system (that is actually unique to your account because the script literally makes different choices and uses different methods between accounts).

Camera movement during travel is ABC2-dictated and TRilez seems very keen for scripts to use TRibot's in-built ABC2 system. I think randomised camera-movements are likely to remain dictated by ABC2.

As for middle-click for mouse movement, I'm happy to look into this and add it as a GUI-option :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another suggestion. Allow for 2h weapon usage. If a task requires a certain shield, allow for the ability to select what your one handed weapon would be. This would be similar to what you do for the required wep on turoths with a leaf-bladed wep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, falkman_7 said:

Is there a full item list?

Im playing on a ironman and cant use GE.

I'm just finishing off Ironman-friendly mode and will release a list with the items needed soon. The script will stop safely if it doesn't have an item it needs atm and you don't have restocking enabled. Soon, the script will aim to use low level Jewelry and/or runes when ironman-mode is selected. 

1 hour ago, vyxion said:

Another suggestion. Allow for 2h weapon usage. If a task requires a certain shield, allow for the ability to select what your one handed weapon would be. This would be similar to what you do for the required wep on turoths with a leaf-bladed wep.

This is in the works too :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently have 3 accounts I am manually putting 24-30 hours into getting 50/50/50 melee and doing a few quests and some other skills before running this script 4 hours/day on each account. I will keep you posted if any get banned but I have a good feeling about this scirpt :) @weizhen123

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, weizhen123 said:

how  about  the  ban  rate

10 hours ago, 1sportferver said:

Currently have 3 accounts I am manually putting 24-30 hours into getting 50/50/50 melee and doing a few quests and some other skills before running this script 4 hours/day on each account. I will keep you posted if any get banned but I have a good feeling about this scirpt :) @weizhen123

I think with the level of anti-profiling this script has now, ban rate is entirely user-dependent.

Sensible use times/day (<4 hours), not using non-residential proxies and doing other activities in between runs are all ways of really reducing the risk of any bans. Lots of users have success using this script following those rules and avoid bans completely :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2020 at 12:07 PM, Ark said:

The script chooses whether to use the chest or the banker based on a unique profile for your account - this prevents any two accounts from behaving the same on every run :) It's part of the unique antiban/antiprofile system (that is actually unique to your account because the script literally makes different choices and uses different methods between accounts).

Camera movement during travel is ABC2-dictated and TRilez seems very keen for scripts to use TRibot's in-built ABC2 system. I think randomised camera-movements are likely to remain dictated by ABC2.

As for middle-click for mouse movement, I'm happy to look into this and add it as a GUI-option :) 

Thanks for the clarification, and a middle-click for mouse option within the GUI would be great!

 

After running the script for some time, this was the only "bug" I ran into:
Steel dragon tasks > Upon arrival at the dungeon in Brimhaven the script struggled to click on the "Pay-dungeon entrance" instead it just consistently hovered the mouse over the dungeon door. Also for steel dragon tasks, I believe the Southern entrance from fairy ring C-K-R instead would be faster to reach steel dragons? Additionally it avoids the need to bring along the required axe.

 

Edited by Simbas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, maj1x said:

Doing turael.. have a spider task. it keeps going up and  down to lumbridge basement.. i dont get it.

On low level accounts, the script chooses to kill spiders there. Are you saying that the script is struggling to get down the ladder? Are you lagging hard/do you have the screen delay on very high?

6 hours ago, Simbas said:

Thanks for the clarification, and a middle-click for mouse option within the GUI would be great!

 

After running the script for some time, this was the only "bug" I ran into:
Steel dragon tasks > Upon arrival at the dungeon in Brimhaven the script struggled to click on the "Pay-dungeon entrance" instead it just consistently hovered the mouse over the dungeon door. Also for steel dragon tasks, I believe the Southern entrance from fairy ring C-K-R instead would be faster to reach steel dragons? Additionally it avoids the need to bring along the required axe.

Did it try to talk to Saniboch first? Have you paid the 1 million for permanent access? What Karamja diary do you have complete on the account? I'll take a look.

As for the Southern Entrance, I'll have a think, but I don't think it's supported by DaxWalker atm 😕 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pushed Version 2.45:

- Greatly improved walking's reactivity to reaching its target destination and not taking extra steps when not needed
- Now uses the Ferox Enclave pool for rejeneration rather than just the Clan Wars portal
- Fixed a bug causing the script to attempt to attack Kalphite Larvae
- Should now wait correctly for interactions with entrances etc. to go through while walking to tasks, even on high-latency clients
- The script will now stop if you run out of membership on the account during run-time (user-request)
- Fixed a bug with the script trying to get a Dusty Key on accounts that were using Wine as food
- The script now correctly exits from its walking methods if the timeout failsafe has activated, preventing infinite walking loops
- Fixed a bug causing the script to attempt to purchase untradeable items
- Made some small GUI changes

Edited by Ark
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sev934 said:

Is it possible to get a logging function on the loot, the script picks up from the ground? possibly to .csv (etc.) in .tribot folder?

No, sorry. Loot value calculations for the paint are calculated off total inventory and equipment value at any one time and the expected change that comes with certain actions, rather then based on a log of items consumed/looted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ark said:

No, sorry. Loot value calculations for the paint are calculated off total inventory and equipment value at any one time and the expected change that comes with certain actions, rather then based on a log of items consumed/looted.

Okay. The reason why I was asking is that the calculations and already earned profits that I receive seems a bit off, but it's ok. all good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

      We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

      Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

      The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

      Deliver updates to TRiBot faster


      Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)


      Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot


      Make it easier to use and run TRiBot


      Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
        • Like
      • 9 replies
    • Hi everyone,

      I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

      Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

      Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

      What does this mean for me?

      If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.


      If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

      Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used


      If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password
       
        • thonking
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • Hello everyone,

      Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

      Important changes

      When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

      Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)



      Changes for existing users

      You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11


      Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.



      Important notes

      Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account


      When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Like
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
        • Like
      • 17 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...