Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Ark

[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Sev934 said:

Okay. The reason why I was asking is that the calculations and already earned profits that I receive seems a bit off, but it's ok. all good.

You can watch it if you like, it is definitely accurate. The only thing that might cause you to have some miscalculations on your end is that if a teleport item is used (eg. combat bracelet) and it becomes untradeable, it uses high alch value to determine its new value, rathen than just adding a 12k loss.

It also uses Alch price if an item is not sufficiently traded on OSBuddy to have a GE price.

Edited by Ark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ark said:

You can watch it if you like, it is definitely accurate. The only thing that might cause you to have some miscalculations on your end is that if a teleport item is used (eg. combat bracelet) and it becomes untradeable, it uses high alch value to determine its new value, rathen than just adding a 12k loss.

Yeah, that's why I think it could be a good idea to see a list (logfile, debug message) of "valuable" drops obtained. I'm getting reports of 2m/hour profits, and that is great, but I can't seem to find anything of substantial value in bank to make up for it, hehe.

 

image.png.2ac177f270d1f2aa3c362661a4aa3f01.png

So media also ^

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sev934 said:

Yeah, that's why I think it could be a good idea to see a list (logfile, debug message) of "valuable" drops obtained. I'm getting reports of 2m/hour profits, and that is great, but I can't seem to find anything of substantial value in bank to make up for it, hehe.

image.png.2ac177f270d1f2aa3c362661a4aa3f01.png

So media also ^

Ah, this might be due to a disconnect causing the script to think your main weapon was a drop when it was trying to special attack with a different weapon.

Looks like the script was trying to use a special attack weapon when you dced, so when you reconnected it did the maths for the inventory value prior to re-equipping your (whip I assume?). Sadly, there's very little I can do about that (since I don't want to blacklist your main weapon from loot calculations, otherwise, for example, an actual whip drop wouldn't register if you were using a whip as your main weapon) :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Idk, I don't think I disconnected tbh. I use tentacle/zammy hasta/ranged, depends on task. 

 

It happens agian. And this is a greater demon task, which for sure isn't a $$$ one.

image.png.cb63603a3ca13551fc6c9734d48b7fa5.png

 

Expenditure looks correct, but no 2.4m drop for me. For this specific task I use zammy hasta. Looted things are: just below 100 chaos runes, some death runes, some mith kiteshields, rune helm, addy platelegs and 3x demon heads.

Edited by Sev934

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sev934 said:

Idk, I don't think I disconnected tbh. I use tentacle/zammy hasta/ranged, depends on task. 

It happens agian. And this is a greater demon task, which for sure isn't a $$$ one.

image.png.cb63603a3ca13551fc6c9734d48b7fa5.png

Expenditure looks correct, but no 2.4m drop for me. For this specific task I use zammy hasta. Looted things are: just below 100 chaos runes, some death runes, some mith kiteshields, rune helm, addy platelegs and 3x demon heads.

What special attack weapon are you using?

It's definitely to do with reading your main weapon/special attack weapon as loot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sev934 said:

I don't use a special attack weapon.

Do you take a large number of cannonballs or something? I have no idea where it's getting that number from otherwise, there's nothing in the code to make it display a number like that. If you PM me your debug, I can take a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Ark,

Love the script so far! Only two issues I am having.

1) Buying varrock tabs at GE every task when I have 200 in the bank.

2) Taking out stamina pot (1) when task is a far run away (in desert) and I have many stamina pot (4)s in the bank.

 

Otherwise it has been flawless, I reccomend this to anyone looking to get some free slayer levels with the safest bot out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bug 1: Tries to attack the spider in the Haunted Woods when killing Vampyres. 

Bug 2: Script walked my character across the wildy ditch just north of the GE tunnel and into the wilderness when I started the bot after checking the task. It should have gone to bank and I do not know why it did that. It's a good thing I was watching it. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, vyxion said:

Bug 1: Tries to attack the spider in the Haunted Woods when killing Vampyres. 

Bug 2: Script walked my character across the wildy ditch just north of the GE tunnel and into the wilderness when I started the bot after checking the task. It should have gone to bank and I do not know why it did that. It's a good thing I was watching it. ;)

1. It attacks the monster that is already attacking it if it's in a single combat area (regardless of the monster) - this is on purpose, not a bug. It's designed to prevent the script from looking like a bot by clicking on its intended target when already in combat (prompting the "You are already under attack" message). Is the spider not attackable or something? 

2. You must start the script at the bank, it says so in the GUI (first page of GUI, last sentence of first paragraph). If you don't, it will walk to the bank however it can if it doesn't have a teleport method (Ferox Enclave is in the Wilderness). Please follow the instructions carefully. When started properly, the script should never enter the wilderness and will always teleport via Ring of Duelling to the Enclave.

48 minutes ago, 1sportferver said:

Hello Ark,

Love the script so far! Only two issues I am having.

1) Buying varrock tabs at GE every task when I have 200 in the bank.

2) Taking out stamina pot (1) when task is a far run away (in desert) and I have many stamina pot (4)s in the bank.

Otherwise it has been flawless, I reccomend this to anyone looking to get some free slayer levels with the safest bot out there.

1. Does it do this every time, every run? Can you send me the GUI debug in PM? :) 

2. I was asked to make it do this by multiple users. Apparently, they did not like the script using all of their (4) pots before finishing off lower dose pots first. Difficult to pleas everyone :P 

Edited by Ark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, serfis said:

What is the best progress report someone has had so far?

In terms of what?

Money-wise, there was a progress report from Jamie showing an imbued heart drop at 29m, and then a few TzHaar task ones showing several mill/hour and a few Abyssal Demon ones showing several mill/hour.

Time-wise, I've seen a lot of 10+ hour progress reports and one or two that were well over that (suicide botting). I actively ask users to avoid long runtimes though as a lot of people run this script on their mains and there is definitely a correlation between botting time and ban risk :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maj1x said:

hey there  i bought one month of ark slayer pro on 19th of july. but right now it isnt letting me run the script. Keeps saying non-vip users may only run free scripts for 2 hours every 3 days.

ps its only doing this while im trying to run it with config..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ark said:

In terms of what?

Money-wise, there was a progress report from Jamie showing an imbued heart drop at 29m, and then a few TzHaar task ones showing several mill/hour and a few Abyssal Demon ones showing several mill/hour.

Time-wise, I've seen a lot of 10+ hour progress reports and one or two that were well over that (suicide botting). I actively ask users to avoid long runtimes though as a lot of people run this script on their mains and there is definitely a correlation between botting time and ban risk :) 

I was hoping to see about an 8 hour progress report for xp/hour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, serfis said:

I was hoping to see about an 8 hour progress report for xp/hour

XP/Hour is 100% dependent on settings, combat level and what tasks you get on that run, so someone else's progress report won't help much 😛 If you get 3 Dagannoth tasks in a row, you can hit 220k Total XP/hour, whereas if you get 3 Infernal Mage tasks your XP will be much lower.

With Fairy Rings, Slayer Rings, Cannon and maxed combat, I'd expect 30k Slayer XP/hour and around 110-130k Total XP/hour.

On average, for a mid-level account with fairy rings, you'd be expecting around 12-15k Slayer XP/hour and 80-90k Total XP/hour.

Obviously without a cannon, that goes down a lot and ofc low frame rate etc. can affect it too :) 

 

  

5 hours ago, maj1x said:

hey there  i bought one month of ark slayer pro on 19th of july. but right now it isnt letting me run the script. Keeps saying non-vip users may only run free scripts for 2 hours every 3 days.

Sounds like a Tribot issue, sadly I don't think I can help 😕 

Edited by Ark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, keko1337 said:

Im wondering why it uses ring of wealth charge to teleport to GE when it already is at Varrock west bank, even tho ive put it as walk to?

Do you have the Ring of Wealth equipped? If so, it will use whatever it has equipped, teleport-wise, until it has no charges. I advise against wearing teleport jewellery with charges, as it can cause issues with equipment re-equipping. 

If it is withdrawing a Ring of Wealth and using it, that's different. I'd need to see the debug. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pushed Version 2.46:

- NEW: Added Point-Boosting mode! Will do 9 Turael tasks and then do 1 of either Vannaka or Nieve's tasks (level dependent) for maximum Slayer points/hour!
    - Link to a simple description of this: https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/62xpe6/guide_how_to_boost_slayer_points_osrs/

- Fixed a bug with my membership check when the script was not logged in
- Improved a lot of Turael's tasks and task-locations to make point-boosting mode better!
    - Now also cannons more of these tasks if the option is selected!
- Should now only drink combat potions when in the actual target combat area
- Added an answer to the Stronghold of Security solver that wasn't being selected
- Fixed a bug causing the GP/hour calculation to be broken by teleport items

Edited by Ark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 3:01 AM, Simbas said:

Thanks for the clarification, and a middle-click for mouse option within the GUI would be great!

 

After running the script for some time, this was the only "bug" I ran into:
Steel dragon tasks > Upon arrival at the dungeon in Brimhaven the script struggled to click on the "Pay-dungeon entrance" instead it just consistently hovered the mouse over the dungeon door. Also for steel dragon tasks, I believe the Southern entrance from fairy ring C-K-R instead would be faster to reach steel dragons? Additionally it avoids the need to bring along the required axe.

 

Hey Simbas,

 

I also have this issue with the dungeon. It keeps moving/hovering the mouse above the dungeon entrance. I have to manually pause the script and enter myself... This happens every-time with that dungeon. 

 

I have NOT paid the 1mil permanent entrance fee, so it uses the 875coins each time.

 

--

 

Besides that, ARK, you have created a masterpiece and I wish you the best with your development.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ZyteOG said:

Hey Simbas,

I also have this issue with the dungeon. It keeps moving/hovering the mouse above the dungeon entrance. I have to manually pause the script and enter myself... This happens every-time with that dungeon. 

I have NOT paid the 1mil permanent entrance fee, so it uses the 875coins each time.

-

Besides that, ARK, you have created a masterpiece and I wish you the best with your development.

Thanks

Will check this out tonight and get it fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pushed Patch V2.47, a series of bug fixes:

- Fixed a bug with cannoning on Skeleton tasks
- Fixed a bug with checking Membership
- Fixed an issue causing the script to not check for a teleport item to get to the desired task before attempting to travel
- Fixed a bug with trying to enter Brimhaven Dungeon (without having paid) on some accounts

Edited by Ark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ark said:

Pushed Version 2.46:

- NEW: Added Point-Boosting mode! Will do 9 Turael tasks and then do 1 of either Vannaka or Nieve's tasks (level dependent) for maximum Slayer points/hour!
    - Link to a simple description of this: https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/62xpe6/guide_how_to_boost_slayer_points_osrs/

- Fixed a bug with my membership check when the script was not logged in
- Improved a lot of Turael's tasks and task-locations to make point-boosting mode better!
    - Now also cannons more of these tasks if the option is selected!
- Should now only drink combat potions when in the actual target combat area
- Added an answer to the Stronghold of Security solver that wasn't being selected
- Fixed a bug causing the GP/hour calculation to be broken by teleport items

I dont have wealth equipped im equpping berserker ring, and it picks a wealth ring when its using a spirit tree only and going to GE with the ring to do aberant spectres.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, keko1337 said:

I dont have wealth equipped im equpping berserker ring, and it picks a wealth ring when its using a spirit tree only and going to GE with the ring to do aberant spectres.

So it's not using a Ring of Wealth to go to the GE to shop, it's using a Ring of Wealth to go to Aberrant Spectre tasks and instead using a Spirit Tree? I'm not sure I see that as an issue, it sounds like it's working as intended and choosing to use the fastest teleport method to get to a task?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Ark said:

So it's not using a Ring of Wealth to go to the GE to shop, it's using a Ring of Wealth to go to Aberrant Spectre tasks and instead using a Spirit Tree? I'm not sure I see that as an issue, it sounds like it's working as intended and choosing to use the fastest teleport method to get to a task?

i mean its wasting a charge, it is at varrock west bank and it uses ring of wealth to teleport to ge to use spirit tree, so basically its teleporting to varrock walks to varrock west, restocks with food etc, and uses ring of wealth to go to ge to use spirit tree, i think that is uneccesary, cause its wasting a ring charge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

      We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

      Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

      The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

      Deliver updates to TRiBot faster


      Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)


      Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot


      Make it easier to use and run TRiBot


      Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
        • Like
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

      I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

      Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

      Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

      What does this mean for me?

      If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.


      If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

      Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used


      If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password
       
        • thonking
        • Like
      • 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

      Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

      Important changes

      When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

      Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)



      Changes for existing users

      You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11


      Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.



      Important notes

      Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account


      When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Like
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
        • Like
      • 17 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...