Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Ark

[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Sev934 said:

Okay. The reason why I was asking is that the calculations and already earned profits that I receive seems a bit off, but it's ok. all good.

You can watch it if you like, it is definitely accurate. The only thing that might cause you to have some miscalculations on your end is that if a teleport item is used (eg. combat bracelet) and it becomes untradeable, it uses high alch value to determine its new value, rathen than just adding a 12k loss.

It also uses Alch price if an item is not sufficiently traded on OSBuddy to have a GE price.

Edited by Ark

4 minutes ago, Ark said:

You can watch it if you like, it is definitely accurate. The only thing that might cause you to have some miscalculations on your end is that if a teleport item is used (eg. combat bracelet) and it becomes untradeable, it uses high alch value to determine its new value, rathen than just adding a 12k loss.

Yeah, that's why I think it could be a good idea to see a list (logfile, debug message) of "valuable" drops obtained. I'm getting reports of 2m/hour profits, and that is great, but I can't seem to find anything of substantial value in bank to make up for it, hehe.

image.png.2ac177f270d1f2aa3c362661a4aa3f01.png

So media also ^

2 minutes ago, Sev934 said:

Yeah, that's why I think it could be a good idea to see a list (logfile, debug message) of "valuable" drops obtained. I'm getting reports of 2m/hour profits, and that is great, but I can't seem to find anything of substantial value in bank to make up for it, hehe.

image.png.2ac177f270d1f2aa3c362661a4aa3f01.png

So media also ^

Ah, this might be due to a disconnect causing the script to think your main weapon was a drop when it was trying to special attack with a different weapon.

Looks like the script was trying to use a special attack weapon when you dced, so when you reconnected it did the maths for the inventory value prior to re-equipping your (whip I assume?). Sadly, there's very little I can do about that (since I don't want to blacklist your main weapon from loot calculations, otherwise, for example, an actual whip drop wouldn't register if you were using a whip as your main weapon) :P

Posted (edited)

Idk, I don't think I disconnected tbh. I use tentacle/zammy hasta/ranged, depends on task. 

It happens agian. And this is a greater demon task, which for sure isn't a $$$ one.

image.png.cb63603a3ca13551fc6c9734d48b7fa5.png

Expenditure looks correct, but no 2.4m drop for me. For this specific task I use zammy hasta. Looted things are: just below 100 chaos runes, some death runes, some mith kiteshields, rune helm, addy platelegs and 3x demon heads.

Edited by Sev934

7 minutes ago, Sev934 said:

Idk, I don't think I disconnected tbh. I use tentacle/zammy hasta/ranged, depends on task. 

It happens agian. And this is a greater demon task, which for sure isn't a $$$ one.

image.png.cb63603a3ca13551fc6c9734d48b7fa5.png

Expenditure looks correct, but no 2.4m drop for me. For this specific task I use zammy hasta. Looted things are: just below 100 chaos runes, some death runes, some mith kiteshields, rune helm, addy platelegs and 3x demon heads.

What special attack weapon are you using?

It's definitely to do with reading your main weapon/special attack weapon as loot.

3 minutes ago, Sev934 said:

I don't use a special attack weapon.

Do you take a large number of cannonballs or something? I have no idea where it's getting that number from otherwise, there's nothing in the code to make it display a number like that. If you PM me your debug, I can take a look.

Hello Ark,

Love the script so far! Only two issues I am having.

1) Buying varrock tabs at GE every task when I have 200 in the bank.

2) Taking out stamina pot (1) when task is a far run away (in desert) and I have many stamina pot (4)s in the bank.

Otherwise it has been flawless, I reccomend this to anyone looking to get some free slayer levels with the safest bot out there.

Bug 1: Tries to attack the spider in the Haunted Woods when killing Vampyres. 

Bug 2: Script walked my character across the wildy ditch just north of the GE tunnel and into the wilderness when I started the bot after checking the task. It should have gone to bank and I do not know why it did that. It's a good thing I was watching it. ;)

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, vyxion said:

Bug 1: Tries to attack the spider in the Haunted Woods when killing Vampyres. 

Bug 2: Script walked my character across the wildy ditch just north of the GE tunnel and into the wilderness when I started the bot after checking the task. It should have gone to bank and I do not know why it did that. It's a good thing I was watching it. ;)

1. It attacks the monster that is already attacking it if it's in a single combat area (regardless of the monster) - this is on purpose, not a bug. It's designed to prevent the script from looking like a bot by clicking on its intended target when already in combat (prompting the "You are already under attack" message). Is the spider not attackable or something? 

2. You must start the script at the bank, it says so in the GUI (first page of GUI, last sentence of first paragraph). If you don't, it will walk to the bank however it can if it doesn't have a teleport method (Ferox Enclave is in the Wilderness). Please follow the instructions carefully. When started properly, the script should never enter the wilderness and will always teleport via Ring of Duelling to the Enclave.

48 minutes ago, 1sportferver said:

Hello Ark,

Love the script so far! Only two issues I am having.

1) Buying varrock tabs at GE every task when I have 200 in the bank.

2) Taking out stamina pot (1) when task is a far run away (in desert) and I have many stamina pot (4)s in the bank.

Otherwise it has been flawless, I reccomend this to anyone looking to get some free slayer levels with the safest bot out there.

1. Does it do this every time, every run? Can you send me the GUI debug in PM? :) 

2. I was asked to make it do this by multiple users. Apparently, they did not like the script using all of their (4) pots before finishing off lower dose pots first. Difficult to pleas everyone :P 

Edited by Ark

35 minutes ago, serfis said:

What is the best progress report someone has had so far?

In terms of what?

Money-wise, there was a progress report from Jamie showing an imbued heart drop at 29m, and then a few TzHaar task ones showing several mill/hour and a few Abyssal Demon ones showing several mill/hour.

Time-wise, I've seen a lot of 10+ hour progress reports and one or two that were well over that (suicide botting). I actively ask users to avoid long runtimes though as a lot of people run this script on their mains and there is definitely a correlation between botting time and ban risk :) 

1 minute ago, maj1x said:

hey there  i bought one month of ark slayer pro on 19th of july. but right now it isnt letting me run the script. Keeps saying non-vip users may only run free scripts for 2 hours every 3 days.

ps its only doing this while im trying to run it with config..

14 hours ago, Ark said:

In terms of what?

Money-wise, there was a progress report from Jamie showing an imbued heart drop at 29m, and then a few TzHaar task ones showing several mill/hour and a few Abyssal Demon ones showing several mill/hour.

Time-wise, I've seen a lot of 10+ hour progress reports and one or two that were well over that (suicide botting). I actively ask users to avoid long runtimes though as a lot of people run this script on their mains and there is definitely a correlation between botting time and ban risk :) 

I was hoping to see about an 8 hour progress report for xp/hour

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, serfis said:

I was hoping to see about an 8 hour progress report for xp/hour

XP/Hour is 100% dependent on settings, combat level and what tasks you get on that run, so someone else's progress report won't help much 😛 If you get 3 Dagannoth tasks in a row, you can hit 220k Total XP/hour, whereas if you get 3 Infernal Mage tasks your XP will be much lower.

With Fairy Rings, Slayer Rings, Cannon and maxed combat, I'd expect 30k Slayer XP/hour and around 110-130k Total XP/hour.

On average, for a mid-level account with fairy rings, you'd be expecting around 12-15k Slayer XP/hour and 80-90k Total XP/hour.

Obviously without a cannon, that goes down a lot and ofc low frame rate etc. can affect it too :) 

5 hours ago, maj1x said:

hey there  i bought one month of ark slayer pro on 19th of july. but right now it isnt letting me run the script. Keeps saying non-vip users may only run free scripts for 2 hours every 3 days.

Sounds like a Tribot issue, sadly I don't think I can help 😕 

Edited by Ark

49 minutes ago, keko1337 said:

Im wondering why it uses ring of wealth charge to teleport to GE when it already is at Varrock west bank, even tho ive put it as walk to?

Do you have the Ring of Wealth equipped? If so, it will use whatever it has equipped, teleport-wise, until it has no charges. I advise against wearing teleport jewellery with charges, as it can cause issues with equipment re-equipping. 

If it is withdrawing a Ring of Wealth and using it, that's different. I'd need to see the debug. 

Posted (edited)

Pushed Version 2.46:

- NEW: Added Point-Boosting mode! Will do 9 Turael tasks and then do 1 of either Vannaka or Nieve's tasks (level dependent) for maximum Slayer points/hour!
    - Link to a simple description of this: https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/62xpe6/guide_how_to_boost_slayer_points_osrs/

- Fixed a bug with my membership check when the script was not logged in
- Improved a lot of Turael's tasks and task-locations to make point-boosting mode better!
    - Now also cannons more of these tasks if the option is selected!
- Should now only drink combat potions when in the actual target combat area
- Added an answer to the Stronghold of Security solver that wasn't being selected
- Fixed a bug causing the GP/hour calculation to be broken by teleport items

Edited by Ark

On 7/29/2020 at 3:01 AM, Simbas said:

Thanks for the clarification, and a middle-click for mouse option within the GUI would be great!

After running the script for some time, this was the only "bug" I ran into:
Steel dragon tasks > Upon arrival at the dungeon in Brimhaven the script struggled to click on the "Pay-dungeon entrance" instead it just consistently hovered the mouse over the dungeon door. Also for steel dragon tasks, I believe the Southern entrance from fairy ring C-K-R instead would be faster to reach steel dragons? Additionally it avoids the need to bring along the required axe.

Hey Simbas,

I also have this issue with the dungeon. It keeps moving/hovering the mouse above the dungeon entrance. I have to manually pause the script and enter myself... This happens every-time with that dungeon. 

I have NOT paid the 1mil permanent entrance fee, so it uses the 875coins each time.

--

Besides that, ARK, you have created a masterpiece and I wish you the best with your development.

Thanks

18 minutes ago, ZyteOG said:

Hey Simbas,

I also have this issue with the dungeon. It keeps moving/hovering the mouse above the dungeon entrance. I have to manually pause the script and enter myself... This happens every-time with that dungeon. 

I have NOT paid the 1mil permanent entrance fee, so it uses the 875coins each time.

-

Besides that, ARK, you have created a masterpiece and I wish you the best with your development.

Thanks

Will check this out tonight and get it fixed

Posted (edited)

Pushed Patch V2.47, a series of bug fixes:

- Fixed a bug with cannoning on Skeleton tasks
- Fixed a bug with checking Membership
- Fixed an issue causing the script to not check for a teleport item to get to the desired task before attempting to travel
- Fixed a bug with trying to enter Brimhaven Dungeon (without having paid) on some accounts

Edited by Ark

8 hours ago, Ark said:

Pushed Version 2.46:

- NEW: Added Point-Boosting mode! Will do 9 Turael tasks and then do 1 of either Vannaka or Nieve's tasks (level dependent) for maximum Slayer points/hour!
    - Link to a simple description of this: https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/62xpe6/guide_how_to_boost_slayer_points_osrs/

- Fixed a bug with my membership check when the script was not logged in
- Improved a lot of Turael's tasks and task-locations to make point-boosting mode better!
    - Now also cannons more of these tasks if the option is selected!
- Should now only drink combat potions when in the actual target combat area
- Added an answer to the Stronghold of Security solver that wasn't being selected
- Fixed a bug causing the GP/hour calculation to be broken by teleport items

I dont have wealth equipped im equpping berserker ring, and it picks a wealth ring when its using a spirit tree only and going to GE with the ring to do aberant spectres.

8 hours ago, keko1337 said:

I dont have wealth equipped im equpping berserker ring, and it picks a wealth ring when its using a spirit tree only and going to GE with the ring to do aberant spectres.

So it's not using a Ring of Wealth to go to the GE to shop, it's using a Ring of Wealth to go to Aberrant Spectre tasks and instead using a Spirit Tree? I'm not sure I see that as an issue, it sounds like it's working as intended and choosing to use the fastest teleport method to get to a task?

47 minutes ago, Ark said:

So it's not using a Ring of Wealth to go to the GE to shop, it's using a Ring of Wealth to go to Aberrant Spectre tasks and instead using a Spirit Tree? I'm not sure I see that as an issue, it sounds like it's working as intended and choosing to use the fastest teleport method to get to a task?

i mean its wasting a charge, it is at varrock west bank and it uses ring of wealth to teleport to ge to use spirit tree, so basically its teleporting to varrock walks to varrock west, restocks with food etc, and uses ring of wealth to go to ge to use spirit tree, i think that is uneccesary, cause its wasting a ring charge.