[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

13 hours ago, TFM said:

hello i have used this script in the past many times with no issues but i bought it today after not using for a while and for some reason whenever i start the script after it checks the task i have it just opens back and stays in banking for supplies.. i left it for a while and it just stays like that.

Edit: I tried running it without looking glass and it worked fine. Is there a reason it is not working with Looking Glass?

As Eventide has already helpfully pointed out, to run any Tribot script safely in Looking Glass, you need to disable all plugins - the reason being that the script was not coded to run with these plugins and they tend to modify interfaces, which are important to track. I'm sure there are some that probably work fine with the script, but I advise to disable them all for safety :) 

11 hours ago, moerrts said:

does this script safe spot if I use magic gear? or ranged

No, it does not use safe spots. It does support Ranged however, without using safe spots.

2 hours ago, olstan said:

There are certain tasks i like to do manually, as i will burst them in catacombs to try and get shards and other drops.
Just like you have the list of all tasks available, (i think its a skip queue), would it possible to have a stop condition where you can say stop the bot if you get any of these tasks?

It would effect be the same as the skip condition, but rather than skip, it just stops

I can add this, sure :) 

In other news...

Pushed Patch V3.45:

• Fixed a bug causing the Mounted Glory and Pool in your POH to not be detected when using POH Banking, causing the script to stop
    • This should be working entirely as intended now
  • Reworked the script's short-distance walking path generator
  • The script will no longer deposit runes unnecessarily if using Ironman mode/Ironman banking
  • Reduced the priority on the Miscellania Fairy Ring to prevent the script trying to overuse Rings of Wealth when it is not supposed to - should now prioritise the Ardougne Cape fairy ring
  • The script will no longer withdraw the Ring of Wealth/Varrock teleport unnecessarily when very nearby to the Grand Exchange (e.g. at Varrock West Bank)
  • Will no longer rarely double-click the cannon when reloading on a high latency environment
  • The script Message Failsafe will no longer be triggered by the "Your task has been cancelled." message given when a task is skipped
  • Will no longer take a Herb Sack on tasks that do not drop any Herbs (let me know if I've missed any)
  • Modified the Wyrm loot table - no longer loots Earth Runes on non-Ironman mode, but now loots the 1k gp Fire Rune drops instead
  • The script will now take an Antifire shield of any sort to Drakes tasks and treat them as Dragon tasks, in order to reduce damage taken
  • Modified some anti-pattern parameters for banking
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trains the Slayer skill for you, 100% automatically. Welcome to ARKSlayer Pro, Tribot's Premium Slayer script. Ever wanted to have the Slayer level to farm Cerberus? Alchemical Hydra? Abyssa

This script got me Slayer lvl 85 in 2 months (from lvl 1). It can be achieved much quicker if no additional time is invested into questing (although dwarf cannon and ice trolls is really a must have),

I think I'd probably look to add it at the same time as I added Seed Pouch support   Wyrms are currently considered Dragon tasks - this is because they are weak to stab and the best solution to a

7 hours ago, eventide said:

If you're using LG with OpenOSRS, then disable all the plugins in OpenOSRS (open it separately to do that) and then try to launch it with LG again.

I had the same issue with other script and this helped (a plugin in OpenOSRS caused it)

this solved my issue! thank you so much! i redownloaded openOSRS and i forgot to turn off the plugins.

20 minutes ago, olstan said:

awesome ty, did you get my debug for the drake teleport issue lol

Yeah, I made some modifications to the priority the script places on Rings of Wealth - the issue was with it trying to use the Ring of Wealth to teleport to a Fairy Ring when it should be walking to the bank instead. It's very difficult (impossible in fact) to test, so hopefully this resolved the issue.

Im not sure if this is the script or just the walker but when i get a turael task of zombies and am banking at ferox enclave it banks but then isnt able to tele to draynor and sends the message "no valid path found" it works perfect once i manually get it into draynor sewers but it isnt quite able to get there right now, should i maybe try deleting my .tribot folder or cache or whatever that is? Sorry newer to the scene haha. Thanks for a great script

47 minutes ago, Switxh said:

Im not sure if this is the script or just the walker but when i get a turael task of zombies and am banking at ferox enclave it banks but then isnt able to tele to draynor and sends the message "no valid path found" it works perfect once i manually get it into draynor sewers but it isnt quite able to get there right now, should i maybe try deleting my .tribot folder or cache or whatever that is? Sorry newer to the scene haha. Thanks for a great script

Is it only that task?

5 minutes ago, olstan said:

When it removes the cannon, it always right clicks and removes 1 of each item

I have never known a person right click and remove 1 of an item they only have 1 of, anyway to change?

Sounds like you have "Withdraw-All" on in your bank, it doesn't do that otherwise.

[17:24:53] Starting client.
[17:25:28] Downloading script 'ARKSlayer Pro'.
[17:25:39] Script Started: ARKSlayer Pro.
[17:25:39] [Thread Management] Client Threads Initialised...
[17:25:39] Initialised ARKSlayer Version 3.46
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][17:25:39] Loaded contents for user credentials: {"id":"TFM:034537b4-7135-49e3-9331-e8007c4f01f2","name":"TFM","secretKey":"xeDculf2Ma93I7RTY5ZH3Q=="}
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][17:25:39] Loaded DaxTracker account from C:\Users\josec\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\daxTrackerConfig.json
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][17:25:40] Started DaxTracker with update frequency of 300000
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][17:25:40] Uploading data to servers...
[17:25:40] [Profile Management] Loaded Profile: lastRun
[17:25:44] [Profile Management] Loaded Profile: HC
[17:25:44] [Profile Management] Saved Profile at: C:\Users\josec\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\arkslayerpro_lastRunsettings.ini
[17:25:44] [Task Management] Will skip any tasks named: Steel Dragons
[17:25:44] [Task Management] Will skip any tasks named: Mithril Dragons
[17:25:44] [Task Management] Will skip any tasks named: Bronze Dragons
[17:25:44] [Task Management] Will skip any tasks named: 
[17:25:44] Chosen Slayer Master: Turael
[17:25:44] [Unique Antiban Tool] Generated unique antiban profile based on your username seed.
[17:25:45] [In Game Settings Manager] Managing your Options...
[17:25:45] [Initialisation] Initialised Calculation Variables
[17:25:47] [Options Management] Roofs are currently enabled - Disabling them for optimal script function.
[17:25:50] [Task Management] Task we have been assigned is: Zombies
[17:25:55] Pin bot started.
[17:26:01] Pin bot succeeded
[17:26:02] [Navigation] Chosen Task Navigation Teleport item: Air rune
[17:26:02] [Navigation] Chosen Task Navigation Teleport item: Law rune
[17:26:02] [Navigation] Chosen Task Navigation Teleport item: Earth rune
[17:26:02] [Navigation] Chosen Banking Teleport item: Law rune
[17:26:02] [Navigation] Chosen Banking Teleport item: Air rune
[17:26:02] [Navigation] Chosen Banking Teleport item: Fire rune
[17:26:02] [Navigation] Chosen Slayer Master Teleport item: Games necklace(1)
[17:26:02] [Navigation] Chosen Point-Switcher Slayer Master Teleport item: Slayer ring (1)
[17:26:02] [Banking and Teleports] Taking a multi-charged Games necklace(1) as we need more than 1 charge for this trip.
[17:26:03] [Equipment Management] Using the following Equipment Loadout for this task: General
[17:26:03] [Equipment Management] Equipped Weapon = Dragon scimitar
[17:26:03] [Equipment Management] Equipped Shield = Dragon defender
[17:26:05] [Banking Management] Banking actions successful!
[17:26:07] [Price Management] Grabbed and cached new Grand Exchange price for: 563 with a value of: 132
[17:26:09] [Price Management] Grabbed and cached new Grand Exchange price for: 556 with a value of: 5
[17:26:10] [Price Management] Grabbed and cached new Grand Exchange price for: 2436 with a value of: 147
[17:26:12] [Price Management] Grabbed and cached new Grand Exchange price for: 557 with a value of: 5
[17:26:13] [Price Management] Grabbed and cached new Grand Exchange price for: 554 with a value of: 5
[17:26:15] [Price Management] Grabbed and cached new Grand Exchange price for: 1215 with a value of: 17500
[17:26:16] [Price Management] Grabbed and cached new Grand Exchange price for: 157 with a value of: 1126
[17:26:18] [Price Management] Grabbed and cached new Grand Exchange price for: 385 with a value of: 863
[17:26:19] Disabled all randoms.
[17:26:19] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:26:20] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:26:20] Disabled all randoms.
[17:26:20] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:26:20] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:26:21] Disabled all randoms.
[17:26:21] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:26:21] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:26:21] Disabled all randoms.
[17:26:21] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:26:22] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:26:27] Disabled all randoms.
[17:26:27] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:26:28] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:26:33] Disabled all randoms.
[17:26:35] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:26:36] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:27:06] Disabled all randoms.
[17:27:07] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:27:08] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:27:13] Disabled all randoms.
[17:27:14] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:27:15] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:27:20] Disabled all randoms.
[17:27:22] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:27:23] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:27:27] Disabled all randoms.
[17:27:27] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:27:28] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:27:34] Disabled all randoms.
[17:27:34] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:27:35] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:27:39] Disabled all randoms.
[17:27:39] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:27:41] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:27:45] Disabled all randoms.
[17:27:45] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:27:46] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:27:51] Disabled all randoms.
[17:27:51] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:27:52] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:27:57] Disabled all randoms.
[17:27:57] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:27:58] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:28:03] Disabled all randoms.
[17:28:03] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:28:04] [Navigation] No valid path found
[17:28:09] Disabled all randoms.
[17:28:09] [Stop Script] The DaxWalker server is not responding. Terminating script.
[17:28:09] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[17:28:10] [Navigation] No valid path found
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][17:28:15] Stopping DaxTracker... Uploading remaining data before exit
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][17:28:15] Uploading data to servers...
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][17:28:16] Successfully uploaded data to DaxTracker servers
[17:28:16] [Thank you!] Thanks for using ARKSlayer Pro. If you have any progress reports, please add them to my script thread!
[17:28:16] [ARKSlayer Pro] Your Stats for this run:  Runtime: 00:02:05, XP Gained: 0XP, Tasks Completed: 0
[17:28:16] [Stop Script] Stop reason: The DaxWalker server is not responding. Terminating script.
[17:28:16] Script Ended: ARKSlayer Pro.

Hello so i am currently having this issue. Would this be a daxwalker issue?

5 hours ago, olstan said:

Would it be possible for an auto check to see whether desert diaries completed for the elite teleport to kalphite slayer cave

Probably not, getting the setting for the elite desert diary is likely to be very difficult and would be very niche. I'll be adding the custom task stopping you requested in the patch after this one though.

Pushed Patch V3.47:

- Fixed an issue with pathing to Zombie tasks
- The script will now deal with level-up messages - this was previously rarely causing the script to end due to a failsafe
- Fixed a potential rare NPE that could occur when a DC occurred mid-attack
- Will now much more reliably check for teleportation items before leaving the bank
- Standardised some API methods

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Ark said:

Probably not, getting the setting for the elite desert diary is likely to be very difficult and would be very niche. I'll be adding the custom task stopping you requested in the patch after this one though.

What about for the kalphite task it sees if the elite reward item is in bank and uses that instead?

I died at kalphites because it was on Antiban wait before next action, and its just stood at lumby with that message

On 3/28/2021 at 11:44 AM, eventide said:
  • It takes both elemental and mind shield to skeletal wyverns task. Equips elemental shield

I finally got the skeletal wyverns task, but I couldn't reproduce this previously mentioned issue. I have no idea what might have caused it previously. But out of these two shields it took elemental shield from bank (which is weaker). I guess solution for this would just be to get rid of the elemental shield.

New issue:

• I've noticed that when fighting with gargoyle superior (marble gargoyle) it won't react to its magic projectile attack (grey ball) and therefore can never finish fights with it. Getting constantly hit by this projectile consumes all the food very quickly and in the end there's nothing else for it to do than to teleport away. @Ark, is there anything you could do to solve this? I see 2 possible solutions for it: it could either move tile away when the projectile appears (there's probably not any good and quick solutions for implementing that) or it could just run away from the area for a moment to deaggro the monster.
6 hours ago, olstan said:

What about for the kalphite task it sees if the elite reward item is in bank and uses that instead?

I died at kalphites because it was on Antiban wait before next action, and its just stood at lumby with that message

My teleportation system is really quite complex, but I'll check this out. Is this thr Desert Amulet 4?

It sounds like something more serious went wrong for your account to die - do you have any debug from that?

2 hours ago, eventide said:

I finally got the skeletal wyverns task, but I couldn't reproduce this previously mentioned issue. I have no idea what might have caused it previously. But out of these two shields it took elemental shield from bank (which is weaker). I guess solution for this would just be to get rid of the elemental shield.

New issue:

• I've noticed that when fighting with gargoyle superior (marble gargoyle) it won't react to its magic projectile attack (grey ball) and therefore can never finish fights with it. Getting constantly hit by this projectile consumes all the food very quickly and in the end there's nothing else for it to do than to teleport away. @Ark, is there anything you could do to solve this? I see 2 possible solutions for it: it could either move tile away when the projectile appears (there's probably not any good and quick solutions for implementing that) or it could just run away from the area for a moment to deaggro the monster.

Re: Skeletal Wyverns - yeah, just have only the best Wyverns shield in your bank and it will use it. It even supports the DFS/Wyvern Shield.

Re: Marble Gargoyle: It should react quite well to the special attack already and will actively dodge the projectile - unless you're on Looking Glass, in which case there's not much I can do to help, as that's the trade-off for using it. Looking Glass projectile detection is incredibly slow (and sometimes stops working after a period of time) and the script simply doesn't have enough time to react and dodge due to this. If you aren't using Looking Glass and it's not dodging the projectile actively, please send me the debug for me to take a look at - but I watched two of my accounts complete the Gargoyle superior today without any issues o.O

• Thanks 2
15 hours ago, Ark said:

Re: Marble Gargoyle: It should react quite well to the special attack already and will actively dodge the projectile - unless you're on Looking Glass, in which case there's not much I can do to help, as that's the trade-off for using it.

Yes, I'm using LG. Well, I'm gonna have to live it with then. It's not a big deal as it occurs rarely, but it wastes supplies and looks a bit suspicious. There's also a tiny chance of dieing.

On another topic - I just noticed that it still takes herb sack to Nechryael task. These monsters also dron't drop herbs.

Edited by eventide
On 4/2/2021 at 9:38 PM, Ark said:

My teleportation system is really quite complex, but I'll check this out. Is this thr Desert Amulet 4?

It sounds like something more serious went wrong for your account to die - do you have any debug from that?

Yes Amulet 4, couldn't you add it in the same way did ardy cloak, and if kalphite slayer task it defaults to that teleport if box selected?

When i came back the bot was paused, so wondering if i somehow paused it

On 4/3/2021 at 9:39 AM, eventide said:

Yes, I'm using LG. Well, I'm gonna have to live it with then. It's not a big deal as it occurs rarely, but it wastes supplies and looks a bit suspicious. There's also a tiny chance of dieing.

On another topic - I just noticed that it still takes herb sack to Nechryael task. These monsters also dron't drop herbs.

I'll make it not take a Herb Sack on Nechryael tasks :) 

2 hours ago, olstan said:

Yes Amulet 4, couldn't you add it in the same way did ardy cloak, and if kalphite slayer task it defaults to that teleport if box selected?

When i came back the bot was paused, so wondering if i somehow paused it

People would tick the box without having the requirements and then send me messages telling me my script doesn't work when they just don't have the requirements 🙃

I'll have a think if it's worth doing it like that

If the client was paused, that must have been you, sorry

1 hour ago, yoyi4001 said:

i set glory to bank, it alwalys do not get glory in the inventory,and stucks when backing to the bank.

please fix it.

I need you to send me the debug from when this happens for me to fix it. If you PM me the debug, I will be able to see what went wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1