[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

Hello quick question would it be possible to add Cave horrors to the monsters we can free farm? Also would it be able to add the option to bring a seed box?(sorry if there already is and im just missing it)  Love the script btw :D

Edit: Quick note also i noticed when doing wyrms even though i have ironman mode and ironman looting it keeps on trying to loot other people's loot pile. I have only noticed this on wyrms but i just blocked the task just incase.

Edited by TFM
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trains the Slayer skill for you, 100% automatically. Welcome to ARKSlayer Pro, Tribot's Premium Slayer script. Ever wanted to have the Slayer level to farm Cerberus? Alchemical Hydra? Abyssa

This script got me Slayer lvl 85 in 2 months (from lvl 1). It can be achieved much quicker if no additional time is invested into questing (although dwarf cannon and ice trolls is really a must have),

As Eventide has already helpfully pointed out, to run any Tribot script safely in Looking Glass, you need to disable all plugins - the reason being that the script was not coded to run with these plug

11 hours ago, TFM said:

Hello quick question would it be possible to add Cave horrors to the monsters we can free farm? Also would it be able to add the option to bring a seed box?(sorry if there already is and im just missing it)  Love the script btw :D

Edit: Quick note also i noticed when doing wyrms even though i have ironman mode and ironman looting it keeps on trying to loot other people's loot pile. I have only noticed this on wyrms but i just blocked the task just incase.

Cave Horrors are in the pipeline, I just don't have time to quest accounts, so all of my test accounts are high-Slayer stat sticks with no quests 😂

Seed box is possible, the only difficulty being that I'd need to write a tracking system like the one I have for Herb sacks, which takes time. My priority for now is POH banking and making the script use the best possible option in the users' house for this.

Ironman looting works by blacklisting tiles - the script will usually try to loot an item once and then blacklist that item if it's not for us. Wyrms have a large loot table, which is probably why you've only noticed it on Wyrms tasks. There's not really a better way of doing this for a script like this, as the tile that monsters drop their loot on changes based on monster and I couldn't find a consistent way of predicting it. I'll probably look into it again soon.

To add to what tdm said above,

1.) would support for gem bag eventually be able to be done (just something to put in backlogs for when you have time, id rather you work on everything you mentioned in the above post)

2.)also im not sure if im just dumb but since wyrms attack magic + melee, do you think it would be possible to add them to the magical melee list as an optional addition.(so it can just wear full karils) Right now i just have my character using the "general" setup and have it praying magic. 

3.) For wyrm tasks is it more efficient to not use the slayer section?

Thank you for all the time you put in this script :)

1 hour ago, Switxh said:

1.) would support for gem bag eventually be able to be done (just something to put in backlogs for when you have time, id rather you work on everything you mentioned in the above post)

2.)also im not sure if im just dumb but since wyrms attack magic + melee, do you think it would be possible to add them to the magical melee list as an optional addition.(so it can just wear full karils) Right now i just have my character using the "general" setup and have it praying magic. 

If its praying magic, you wouldn't need mage defence, you'd want the best setup for melee attack stats

Just out of curiosity, when do you think the stop on certain task will be implemented :)

Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2021 at 3:12 PM, Switxh said:

I think I'd probably look to add it at the same time as I added Seed Pouch support :) 

Wyrms are currently considered Dragon tasks - this is because they are weak to stab and the best solution to a Wyrms task is to complete it quickly (as they suck for XP/gold really). Magic Melee is designed for monsters who attack with melee attacks that need magic defence to be protected against e.g. Jellies. Wyrms attack with multiple attack styles and setting them as magic melee will make you actually take more damage from the melee attacks - so it's better to keep them as a dragon task.

It technically is more efficient to use the Slayer section, however it is not mapped in DaxWalker and I'd prefer to not have to use my custom pathfinding system when it isn't necessary, as this is simply less reliable :P 

On 4/5/2021 at 4:53 PM, olstan said:

If its praying magic, you wouldn't need mage defence, you'd want the best setup for melee attack stats

Just out of curiosity, when do you think the stop on certain task will be implemented :)

Now - just pushed a patch with it :) 

On 4/6/2021 at 2:29 AM, FreddySpaghetti said:

I have it set to loot over 5k and it still eats my food to pick up 1k herbs....

I've just pushed a patch to change this - it currently loots rare drop table and herbs/gems no matter what, even on the value-based looting mode.

In other news...

Pushed Patch V3.48:

- NEW: Added the option for the script to stop on any task set in the GUI (can be found in the "Stopping" section of the Advanced settings tab)

- Fixed a bug with Deathwalking and re-wrote a key portion of it
- No longer takes the Herb Sack on Nechryael tasks
- Greatly improved NPC Chatting method and its reliability/speed
- Will no longer loot herbs and rare drop table items if below your specified loot value when using "Minimum Value Mode" looting

Edit:

Pushed Patch V3.49:

- Introduced a new failsafe to Deathwalking preventing a loop occurring if you die with too many items in your inventory, leading a full inventory in Death's Office
- Fixed an NPE introduced by the last patch

Edited by Ark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
12 hours ago, TFM said:

Another thing i have notice is during aberrant spectres it sets up at a spot were the cannon is rarely used. idk if it sets up in differents spots for everyone but where it sets up in my acc i have noticed the task takes a long time and it is mainly because the cannon almost never fires.

It changes for each user, but also on each separate script run (there are multiple spots it can choose from) - sometimes you'll get a slightly less efficient spot, but it's important from an anti-pattern perspective to maintain that variety :) 

Pushed Patch V3.50:

- Improved pathfinding algorithm in some areas
- Now more reliably checks for all teleport items before leaving the bank
- Improved the anti-pattern and reliability of deathwalking

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, -paradox18 said:

I was assigned turoth and am getting a message stating "does not have required teleport items, will bank" and then it gets stuck in a loop and closes. I've had no issues prior to this at all and haven't changed any settings lately so I'm not sure what changed. 

Can you PM me the debug from when this happens? Particularly including the debug from before the message appears and when it banks 😊

Edit: A picture of the inventory after banking would also help!

Edited by Ark
1 hour ago, Ark said:

Can you PM me the debug from when this happens? Particularly including the debug from before the message appears and when it banks 😊

Edit: A picture of the inventory after banking would also help!

I can also confirm I'm having the same error as paradox with it looping. It opens up my inventory. Tries to retrieve karambwam, frankenstein teleport, varrock teleport, 1 stamina, 2 super attack potions, 2 super defence, and 2 super strength. Also a dds. Than it keeps taking it out and putting it in. Than it shuts down. Also the one item I think its trying to get is the ring of wealth. But its not able too. Maybe causing the loop?

2 hours ago, -paradox18 said:

I was assigned turoth and am getting a message stating "does not have required teleport items, will bank" and then it gets stuck in a loop and closes. I've had no issues prior to this at all and haven't changed any settings lately so I'm not sure what changed. 

35 minutes ago, bwest0179 said:

I can also confirm I'm having the same error as paradox with it looping. It opens up my inventory. Tries to retrieve karambwam, frankenstein teleport, varrock teleport, 1 stamina, 2 super attack potions, 2 super defence, and 2 super strength. Also a dds. Than it keeps taking it out and putting it in. Than it shuts down. Also the one item I think its trying to get is the ring of wealth. But its not able too. Maybe causing the loop?

Should be fixed in V3.51, which I've just pushed :) 

I am really enjoying the script. I have noticed a few things though. It clicks house teleport after already teleporting to house. It also brings an anti-dragon shield to wyrms when it doesn't need to. 

•  [Stop Script] Stop reason: You need to have a Slayer ring (1) already in your bank before running this script, or we have run out - these items are untradeable.

With an eternal slayer ring, after it is done the task and banks, it will stop the script because the eternal slayer ring is equipped (since it just teleported) and doesn't notice.

Edited by FreddySpaghetti
More bugs to report
8 hours ago, FreddySpaghetti said:

I am really enjoying the script. I have noticed a few things though. It clicks house teleport after already teleporting to house. It also brings an anti-dragon shield to wyrms when it doesn't need to. 

•  [Stop Script] Stop reason: You need to have a Slayer ring (1) already in your bank before running this script, or we have run out - these items are untradeable.

With an eternal slayer ring, after it is done the task and banks, it will stop the script because the eternal slayer ring is equipped (since it just teleported) and doesn't notice.

Glad to hear it :) 

The only reason I can see for it to double click the house teleport is if it timed out waiting to end up in your house - in which case that's usually a latency issue. Feel free to send me a gif of it happening via PM and I can make sure it isn't a script problem :) 

It treats Wyrms as a Dragon task at the moment. As it says in the GUI, please don't have an Antidragon shield in your Dragon loadout, since not all Dragon tasks need one. Because I've had to deal with a lot of questions about this, I will make Wyrms Prayer Equipment tasks, unless Prayer is not used, in which case they will be Magic Melee tasks - this should address the issue you're finding.

The Eternal Slayer Ring issue should be fixed in the next patch :) 

Pushed Patch V3.52:

- Re-wrote support for the Eternal Slayer Gem
- Wyrms are now considered "Prayer" tasks if Prayer is chosen in the GUI and "Magic Melee" tasks if not
- Lightly modified some banking task methods

• Like 1

Script running good on my iron so far, haven't use it a whole lot yet but will post some more feedback as I watch it.

I noticed it stopped at mutated zygomites due to not having fungicide but had some and sprays available in the bank. I've put them on skip anyway since they are a pretty bad task.

Would be great to see runepouch support (even if it just held the same runes all the time such as law, fire, natures) at some point in the future but realise it's not a priority for you at the moment.

49 minutes ago, Kedredo said:

Script running good on my iron so far, haven't use it a whole lot yet but will post some more feedback as I watch it.

I noticed it stopped at mutated zygomites due to not having fungicide but had some and sprays available in the bank. I've put them on skip anyway since they are a pretty bad task.

Would be great to see runepouch support (even if it just held the same runes all the time such as law, fire, natures) at some point in the future but realise it's not a priority for you at the moment.

It can buy Fungicide etc. from the Slayer Master directly - just leave that feature on and it won't stop, as you can buy them as an Ironman. You probably didn't have enough (it does the maths for multiple trips), which is why it stopped.

Rune Pouch support is definitely on the list - the list is just very long 😛

1 hour ago, Ark said:

It can buy Fungicide etc. from the Slayer Master directly - just leave that feature on and it won't stop, as you can buy them as an Ironman. You probably didn't have enough (it does the maths for multiple trips), which is why it stopped.

Rune Pouch support is definitely on the list - the list is just very long 😛

Ah I see that makes sense I've turned that on now, cheers. I have noticed that the script will hold onto used super potions after a task and bring just 1 dose to the next task. Is that a setting I have wrong somewhere, or should I tell it to take 2 sets so it doesn't just take what is remaining? I haven't seen if it will bank after running out and it's not the biggest issue I just wanted to check if it was normal. 

Look forward to the rune pouch and the other features on the long list!

Doing Jellies, when it goes back to the bank to get supplies it opens the bank and clicks on equipment icon to view players equipment and shows the following message and then closes the pop up equipment window to go back to the bank and repeats six times...

[18:32:54] [Equipment Management] Found item to equip: Bracelet of slaughter
[18:32:59] [Equipment Management] Found item to equip: Bracelet of slaughter
[18:33:03] [Equipment Management] Found item to equip: Bracelet of slaughter
[18:33:07] [Equipment Management] Found item to equip: Bracelet of slaughter
[18:33:11] [Equipment Management] Found item to equip: Bracelet of slaughter
[18:33:15] [Equipment Management] Found item to equip: Bracelet of slaughter

It doesn't look like natural movements and I am afraid that it will get flagged up if I continue using it for Jellies.

1 hour ago, BrilliantBuddy said:

Doing Jellies, when it goes back to the bank to get supplies it opens the bank and clicks on equipment icon to view players equipment and shows the following message and then closes the pop up equipment window to go back to the bank and repeats six times...

[18:32:54] [Equipment Management] Found item to equip: Bracelet of slaughter
[18:32:59] [Equipment Management] Found item to equip: Bracelet of slaughter
[18:33:03] [Equipment Management] Found item to equip: Bracelet of slaughter
[18:33:07] [Equipment Management] Found item to equip: Bracelet of slaughter
[18:33:11] [Equipment Management] Found item to equip: Bracelet of slaughter
[18:33:15] [Equipment Management] Found item to equip: Bracelet of slaughter

It doesn't look like natural movements and I am afraid that it will get flagged up if I continue using it for Jellies.

Looks like you've setup your Equipment wrong to me. You shouldn't have a Bracelet of Slaughter in your Equipment loadout. If you want to use Bracelets of Slaughter, select the tickbox for it in the GUI.

2 hours ago, Kedredo said:

Ah I see that makes sense I've turned that on now, cheers. I have noticed that the script will hold onto used super potions after a task and bring just 1 dose to the next task. Is that a setting I have wrong somewhere, or should I tell it to take 2 sets so it doesn't just take what is remaining? I haven't seen if it will bank after running out and it's not the biggest issue I just wanted to check if it was normal. 

Look forward to the rune pouch and the other features on the long list!

It will use all doses of potions at the moment, it's how it's designed

6 hours ago, TFM said:

hello something i noticed is after finishing a task in the stronghold slayer cave instead of just walking out to get a new task from neive it used a teleport from slayer ring. would it be possible to make it just walk instead of wasting a teleport? :D

I've pushed a patch that increases the script's perceived value of a Slayer Ring teleport - however this is always calculated based on distance covered, and if the script decides it will save a significant amount of time by teleporting (more than 15 seconds approximately I'd say?), it will choose to teleport anyway, as it is simply better :P 

• Like 1