[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

23 minutes ago, casters said:

All the premium scripts should implement the option to 'dismiss' when an ingame operator comes near you. That's why most people got banned...

I saw it one time in a script every time he rightclick on the person and dismiss it...

Assuming you mean dismissing Random Events, this script does that, you just need to select it in the GUI.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trains the Slayer skill for you, 100% automatically. Welcome to ARKSlayer Pro, Tribot's Premium Slayer script. Ever wanted to have the Slayer level to farm Cerberus? Alchemical Hydra? Abyssa

This script got me Slayer lvl 85 in 2 months (from lvl 1). It can be achieved much quicker if no additional time is invested into questing (although dwarf cannon and ice trolls is really a must have),

As Eventide has already helpfully pointed out, to run any Tribot script safely in Looking Glass, you need to disable all plugins - the reason being that the script was not coded to run with these plug

15 minutes ago, Switxh said:

@Ark does this support using sgs for turoth/kurask and if not is it possible to implement that?

You can't use an SGS on Kurask and Turoth tasks, can you? They can only be damaged with a leaf-bladed weapon and I don't think the SGS does anything unless it lands damage? Could be wrong

First of all let me say I'm really happy with the script. Its been great for levelling combat as well as slayer. Ive left my thoughts in a 5 star review as well because this script deserves it :).

I do have one suggestion though:

Ive designated different equipment loadouts based on the kind of task. One loadout is melee while the others are ranged. For a main account like mine this spreads out experience a little bit and maybe helps with antiban as well.

The problem with this is that the potions the script takes with it are not dynamic. It will take the designated potions from tab ?3 and drink them regardless of the actual equipment being used. I end up using super attack and strength while Im actually ranging and range/super defense would make sense. That lowers xp/gp and would also seem quite suspicious if anyone does actually take a really close look.

16 hours ago, Switxh said:

@Ark yeah its one of the few exceptions. 

@Wizomek The SGS heals based on the non-zero damage you rolled, even if the damage is cancelled by other factors

I'll explore how difficult it will be for me to make an exception for taking an SGS on this task if chosen as elegantly as possible from a code perspective.

3 hours ago, hobbyist said:

First of all let me say I'm really happy with the script. Its been great for levelling combat as well as slayer. Ive left my thoughts in a 5 star review as well because this script deserves it :).

I do have one suggestion though:

Ive designated different equipment loadouts based on the kind of task. One loadout is melee while the others are ranged. For a main account like mine this spreads out experience a little bit and maybe helps with antiban as well.

The problem with this is that the potions the script takes with it are not dynamic. It will take the designated potions from tab ?3 and drink them regardless of the actual equipment being used. I end up using super attack and strength while Im actually ranging and range/super defense would make sense. That lowers xp/gp and would also seem quite suspicious if anyone does actually take a really close look.

I'd definitely like to explore making equipment loadout-specific setups with potions etc. - at the moment though, I need to balance the GUI being easy to use with adding new features. I have to do this in a simple way that will not confuse new users :)

36 minutes ago, yoyi4001 said:

i hope you can add brutal black dragons to the free farming list.

They're on the to-do list and will be added within the next month :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This script got me Slayer lvl 85 in 2 months (from lvl 1). It can be achieved much quicker if no additional time is invested into questing (although dwarf cannon and ice trolls is really a must have), training other skills (I wanted to use slayer rings, herb sack, d scimmy etc), breaks and by not having strict set of rules for antiban. My final levels went flying after I made some final tweaks to my skip list. I gained around 90k-170k xp/day and it made me around 2m+ gp/day while using a cannon. 

This is a really unique script and I really enjoyed using it. It's really flexible, effective, safe and reliable. @Ark maintains it really well and updates it constantly.

This script was actually the only reason I started using Tribot and what got me into botting. I saw my family member camping abyssal demons with borrowed account and wanted to find a way to create him similar account with least possible effort and to automate farming for him. So I made some research and came across this script. I have now achieved my goal and it's time for me to move on. I do have one bug report left and I'll share some progress reports aswell.

Bug/issue:
When farming abyssal demons in slayer tower it sometimes teleports away from abyssals spot to the front of slayer tower (by using slayer ring) if it gets outside the green box area in abyssals room on the attached image.

1942263101_teleportingawayoutsidegreenrectangle.png.c4f85a46b94cae0581a054b555ef0c54.png

Progress reports:

Best slay xp/hour tasks were like this:

best_slay_xp_task.gif.276cc97df84dca50080cd3551a3d5077.gif

XP gain and gp gain while training (regular day after slay lvl 80):

progress.gif.8a21de19c65c60ddbc05474dc5b341c4.gif

Farming Abyssal Demons (loot on a good day):

691360713_abyssaldemonsfarming.png.e8355e32936e23a283fe888e01b2cc88.png

@Ark, I can only imagine the amount of work it takes to maintain, refactor and improve this script. And not to forget the time and effort you have already put into developing it. Keep up the good work!

• Like 3
On 4/16/2021 at 5:00 PM, eventide said:

This script got me Slayer lvl 85 in 2 months (from lvl 1). It can be achieved much quicker if no additional time is invested into questing (although dwarf cannon and ice trolls is really a must have), training other skills (I wanted to use slayer rings, herb sack, d scimmy etc), breaks and by not having strict set of rules for antiban. My final levels went flying after I made some final tweaks to my skip list. I gained around 90k-170k xp/day and it made me around 2m+ gp/day while using a cannon. 

This is a really unique script and I really enjoyed using it. It's really flexible, effective, safe and reliable. @Ark maintains it really well and updates it constantly.

This script was actually the only reason I started using Tribot and what got me into botting. I saw my family member camping abyssal demons with borrowed account and wanted to find a way to create him similar account with least possible effort and to automate farming for him. So I made some research and came across this script. I have now achieved my goal and it's time for me to move on. I do have one bug report left and I'll share some progress reports aswell.

@Ark, I can only imagine the amount of work it takes to maintain, refactor and improve this script. And not to forget the time and effort you have already put into developing it. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback, post and progress reports, they're very appreciated! I'm glad you managed to achieve your goal :) 

I'll get the Abyssal farming issue resolved, thanks for the report :) 

@Ark I've noticed that when travelling to ice trolls using fairy rings and slayer ring it will teleport to the slayer tower and run south to that fairy ring and then tele to miscellania from there, normally it uses the fremmy slayer dungeon for fastest slayer ring teleport. Is this just an anti-pattern thing that happens sometimes, or is there some other reason I am overlooking? 

16 hours ago, Switxh said:

@Ark I've noticed that when travelling to ice trolls using fairy rings and slayer ring it will teleport to the slayer tower and run south to that fairy ring and then tele to miscellania from there, normally it uses the fremmy slayer dungeon for fastest slayer ring teleport. Is this just an anti-pattern thing that happens sometimes, or is there some other reason I am overlooking? 

It'll be because that is what DaxWalker thought was the fastest path - I don't have too much control over what it decides, but it is usually mathematically correct :) 

14 hours ago, FreddySpaghetti said:

Is there anything I should unlock or extend for better exp?

I have a guide on the front page that includes some tips to increase XP rates, based on the script's options and what your account has unlocked :) Using the custom task-skipping function can be useful if you want to maximise xp or profit; just check out guides on Youtube to identify the tasks worth skipping for each.

• Like 1

hi so im not sure what happened i was not watching the bot but i was running the script on my HC and when i logged in my acc was in lvl 3 wild. 

[11:59:03] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[11:59:06] [Navigation] Path received from server...
[11:59:18] [Returning Home] I successfully arrived at my destination.
[11:59:21] [Task Management] Task we have been assigned is: Kurask
[11:59:22] Disabled all randoms.
[11:59:22] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[11:59:26] [Navigation] Path received from server...
[11:59:34] [Antiban] ABC2: Randomly moving mouse
[11:59:36] [Antiban] ABC2: Leaving client screen
[11:59:40] Enabled all randoms.
[11:59:40] [Returning Home] I successfully arrived at my destination.
[11:59:52] [Navigation] Chosen Task Navigation Teleport item: Slayer ring (1)
[11:59:52] [Navigation] Chosen Banking Teleport item: Ring of dueling(1)
[11:59:52] [Navigation] Chosen Slayer Master Teleport item: Slayer ring (1)
[11:59:52] [Banking and Teleports] Taking a multi-charged Slayer ring (1) as we need more than 1 charge for this trip.
[11:59:55] [Superior Monster Management] Taking a single Prayer Potion in case we spawn a Superior Slayer Monster.
[11:59:55] [Item Purchasing Decisions] This item is only purchasable from a Slayer Shop, adding to Slayer Purchasing task
[12:00:05] Disabled all randoms.
[12:00:05] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[12:00:06] [Navigation] Path received from server...
[12:00:16] Disabled all randoms.
[12:00:16] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[12:00:17] [Navigation] Path received from server...
[12:00:18] [Antiban] ABC2: Picking up mouse
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][12:01:14] Uploading data to servers...
[12:01:14] [Antiban] ABC2: Leaving client screen
[12:01:38] [Antiban] ABC2: Leaving client screen
[12:01:46] [Antiban] ABC2: Picking up mouse
[12:02:09] [Antiban] ABC2: Examining Entities
[12:02:30] Enabled all randoms.
[12:02:44] [Slayer Shop Purchasing] Interface ID = 4 for item: Broad arrows
[12:02:44] [Slayer Shop Purchasing] Number of this item I am buying = 750
[12:03:13] Disabled all randoms.
[12:03:13] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
[12:03:14] [Navigation] Path received from server...
[12:03:44] [Antiban] ABC2: Picking up mouse
[12:03:50] [Antiban] ABC2: Leaving client screen
[12:04:32] [Antiban] ABC2: Randomly moving mouse
[12:04:41] [Stop Script] [Failsafe] Detected that we have entered the Wilderness. If using the Ferox Enclave for banking, you must start the script inside the Enclave. Logging out to save account.
[12:04:43] Enabled all randoms.
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][12:04:43] Stopping DaxTracker... Uploading remaining data before exit
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][12:04:43] Uploading data to servers...
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][12:04:43] Successfully uploaded data to DaxTracker servers
[12:04:43] [Thank you!] Thanks for using ARKSlayer Pro. If you have any progress reports, please add them to my script thread!
[12:04:43] [ARKSlayer Pro] Your Stats for this run:  Runtime: 00:18:29, XP Gained: 13586XP, Tasks Completed: 1
[12:04:43] [Stop Script] Stop reason: [Failsafe] Detected that we have entered the Wilderness. If using the Ferox Enclave for banking, you must start the script inside the Enclave. Logging out to save account.
[12:04:46] Script Ended: ARKSlayer Pro.

Edited by TFM
4 hours ago, TFM said:

hi so im not sure what happened i was not watching the bot but i was running the script on my HC and when i logged in my acc was in lvl 3 wild. 

Hey - looks like you had a very unlucky (and unlikely!) event where the script ran out of Rings of Duelling exactly as it needed to purchase some items from the Slayer store. It ended up not having a way of teleporting back to the Ferox Enclave and so tried to walk. I'll add an extra check to prevent this happening. If your account has a Ring of Duelling in the bank/inventory, feel free to PM me so I can debug further.

The script is designed to instantly log out if it ever ends up in the Wilderness, to keep your account safe - it looks like that worked as intended and you shouldn't have lost anything :) Bugs can happen, but the script will always do whatever it can to protect your account.

4 hours ago, pkstr2019 said:

Hello when I start the script keeps saying getting items from bank but won’t withdraw and will just stand there ? Any ideas ? No errors ? 

You probably have a plugin enabled in your client. You need to disable all plugins if using Looking Glass and any TRiBot script.

@Ark 

1.) i noticed today this brings our herb sack to lighthouse dagganoths which dont drop any herbs, whenever you have some extra time if you could check this out. Thank you :)

2.) For kalphite tasks sometimes it brings up to 3 antidote++ (144 mins worth of poison protection, 48 mins per potion) usually tasks are finished by then/we bank for food so we could take 1 to the task and bring 1 extra when we bank maybe? 

Edited by Switxh
18 hours ago, Ark said:

Hey - looks like you had a very unlucky (and unlikely!) event where the script ran out of Rings of Duelling exactly as it needed to purchase some items from the Slayer store. It ended up not having a way of teleporting back to the Ferox Enclave and so tried to walk. I'll add an extra check to prevent this happening. If your account has a Ring of Duelling in the bank/inventory, feel free to PM me so I can debug further.

The script is designed to instantly log out if it ever ends up in the Wilderness, to keep your account safe - it looks like that worked as intended and you shouldn't have lost anything :) Bugs can happen, but the script will always do whatever it can to protect your account.

So the account does have rings of duelings. It has over 10+ so im not sure what happened! but thankfully the acc was okay and it was just standing in lvl 2 wild.

5 hours ago, Switxh said:

@Ark 

1.) i noticed today this brings our herb sack to lighthouse dagganoths which dont drop any herbs, whenever you have some extra time if you could check this out. Thank you :)

2.) For kalphite tasks sometimes it brings up to 3 antidote++ (144 mins worth of poison protection, 48 mins per potion) usually tasks are finished by then/we bank for food so we could take 1 to the task and bring 1 extra when we bank maybe? 

1. Easy fix

2. I'll see what I can do, but the antiposion code is very anti-profiled, so you might just be getting a profile that takes too many potions :P 

3 hours ago, TFM said:

So the account does have rings of duelings. It has over 10+ so im not sure what happened! but thankfully the acc was okay and it was just standing in lvl 2 wild.

Did it have one in its inventory at the time? :) 

• Thanks 1

Script still running great on my iron, I'm quite cautious about my account but simply don't have time to play at the moment so I just babysit it while I work but barely needs it. I'm normally just on the look out of other players!

Do you have a list of the differences in looting between the optimized looting and ironman looting? I'm trying to gauge whether it is worth the extra exp, as I do see the ironman looting picking up some things which I would say aren't worth the time (fishing bait for example at dags). On the contrary, I did notice it wasn't picking up irit seeds! I'm not sure if it was a one off, but they're super nice for herblore on an iron due to the secondary (eye of newt) being purchasable. I'd love to see those added to the loot list.

I honestly haven't ran into many problems at all and am very happy with it, just purchased the second month. Thanks Ark and keep up the great updates!

I have Ironman mode activated, Fairy Rings Activated, and Ardougne Cloak activated. Sometimes after banking on a task, specifically Greater Demons, to get to the Chasm of Fire it will use the Games Necklace teleport to Wintertodt and run down to come back instead of using the ardougne cloak + fairy ring method again like it first did. Could you fix that? Thanks. Great work.