[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

41 minutes ago, gargs said:

Hello fellow ironmen, how has this script treated you? Im really interested in it and itch to buy, just want to hear abit about it from the ironmen.

It's solid. It's got me to 51-75 slayer so far, I get 15k-20k exp/hour consistently which is pretty good (70/90/70 stats). It loots everything you want it to with the ironman looting and it's reliable. I wouldn't leave it running while I'm not around but you probably could quite easily. I think the main thing for us ironmen is people tend to chat more to us (I find anyway) so I like to be around for that to minimise reports.

It doesn't kill anything in catacombs which is a shame for the shards but that really isn't a big issue and I feel like there's loads for people in there so more chance to be reported I guess. 

Ark is always updating the script regularly from feedback so I think your money is in safe hands. Feel free to pm if you want to ask what settings I use etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trains the Slayer skill for you, 100% automatically. Welcome to ARKSlayer Pro, Tribot's Premium Slayer script. Ever wanted to have the Slayer level to farm Cerberus? Alchemical Hydra? Abyssa

This script got me Slayer lvl 85 in 2 months (from lvl 1). It can be achieved much quicker if no additional time is invested into questing (although dwarf cannon and ice trolls is really a must have),

As Eventide has already helpfully pointed out, to run any Tribot script safely in Looking Glass, you need to disable all plugins - the reason being that the script was not coded to run with these plug

2 minutes ago, Kedredo said:

It's solid. It's got me to 51-75 slayer so far, I get 15k-20k exp/hour consistently which is pretty good (70/90/70 stats). It loots everything you want it to with the ironman looting and it's reliable. I wouldn't leave it running while I'm not around but you probably could quite easily. I think the main thing for us ironmen is people tend to chat more to us (I find anyway) so I like to be around for that to minimise reports.

It doesn't kill anything in catacombs which is a shame for the shards but that really isn't a big issue and I feel like there's loads for people in there so more chance to be reported I guess. 

Ark is always updating the script regularly from feedback so I think your money is in safe hands. Feel free to pm if you want to ask what settings I use etc.

thanks man! Ended up buying it!

Also @Ark

Is it possible to add option for multiple foods? If i ran out of one type of food it will use the other selected food instead? This is an issue i see currently on my lower level ironman, certain food is kind of time consuming to get(fish).

• Like 1

The bot was failing to start for my ironman, saying i was missing an item and GE restocking wasnt enabled.

I got around it by disabling ironman mode and running it with GE shopping enabled. Now it was trying to buy a nose peg for my Aberrant spectre. I don't need a nose peg, as i have a slayer helm (i), which i set all my equipment tabs to use.

Once i bought the nose peg, it banked it, it geared up successfully and started... using my slayer helm.

Would be great if you could make it list the missing items for ironmen, thanks!

On 4/21/2021 at 2:40 PM, Kedredo said:

Script still running great on my iron, I'm quite cautious about my account but simply don't have time to play at the moment so I just babysit it while I work but barely needs it. I'm normally just on the look out of other players!

Do you have a list of the differences in looting between the optimized looting and ironman looting? I'm trying to gauge whether it is worth the extra exp, as I do see the ironman looting picking up some things which I would say aren't worth the time (fishing bait for example at dags). On the contrary, I did notice it wasn't picking up irit seeds! I'm not sure if it was a one off, but they're super nice for herblore on an iron due to the secondary (eye of newt) being purchasable. I'd love to see those added to the loot list.

I honestly haven't ran into many problems at all and am very happy with it, just purchased the second month. Thanks Ark and keep up the great updates!

I suggest using Ironman looting on an ironman account, as it activates the function of the script that prevents it looting other people's items :) If Irit seeds aren't on the ironman looting list, I'dd add them when i get round to the next patch :) 

On 4/21/2021 at 7:24 PM, Getting99s said:

I have Ironman mode activated, Fairy Rings Activated, and Ardougne Cloak activated. Sometimes after banking on a task, specifically Greater Demons, to get to the Chasm of Fire it will use the Games Necklace teleport to Wintertodt and run down to come back instead of using the ardougne cloak + fairy ring method again like it first did. Could you fix that? Thanks. Great work.

Can take a look, will fiddle with some teleportation values soon :) 

On 4/21/2021 at 9:52 PM, gargs said:

thanks man! Ended up buying it!

Also @Ark

Is it possible to add option for multiple foods? If i ran out of one type of food it will use the other selected food instead? This is an issue i see currently on my lower level ironman, certain food is kind of time consuming to get(fish).

Multiple foods is a little bit difficult, as it doesn't really work with my framework, but I'll see what I can do :) 

On 4/23/2021 at 12:29 AM, Androbolic said:

how long did you run it each day?  and breaks?

does this have settings to train att/str/def to certain levels, and upgrade weapons/armour as the levels are inceased?

Not yet, those are a planned future addition though

1 hour ago, sunea said:

The bot was failing to start for my ironman, saying i was missing an item and GE restocking wasnt enabled.

I got around it by disabling ironman mode and running it with GE shopping enabled. Now it was trying to buy a nose peg for my Aberrant spectre. I don't need a nose peg, as i have a slayer helm (i), which i set all my equipment tabs to use.

Once i bought the nose peg, it banked it, it geared up successfully and started... using my slayer helm.

Would be great if you could make it list the missing items for ironmen, thanks!

Issues similar to this are most often caused by not turning off a banking plugin in your client, but feel free to PM me if you are still having any issues after disabling them :) 

4 hours ago, SAMJTAIME said:

Keeps opening and closing bank.

Do you have bank plugins off in your client? Have you read the "Client debug" to see what it is saying is the reason for the issue? (the Bot Debug is rarely useful unless it shows an error). 

There have been some DaxWalker issues today which may be causing some temporary issues with pathing that should resolve on their own.

1 hour ago, SAMJTAIME said:

Can i use barrows? What would happen if it degraded?

The script does not officially support degradeable items.

If you use Barrows the script will likely work fine, but it will not repair your items if they fully degrade, so you will have to manage that yourself.

It has been doing pretty good on most tasks, but when passing the trolls, it only uses protect from range after it has already passed the trolls and it doesnt turn it off the protect from range.

I had 3 prayer only left too when it started to using protect from range.

Question; do those trolls stop throwing rocks when you pass after youve done a certain quest?

Edited by SAMJTAIME
1 minute ago, SAMJTAIME said:

When passing the trolls, it only uses protect from range on after it already passed.

I had 3 prayer only left too when it started to using protect from range.

It turns it on as soon as the trolls are detected; if it's delayed, it is related to frames/connection.

If you are not using a replenishment banking choice (e.g. a POH with a suitable fountain for prayer replenishment or the Ferox Enclave), you may end up not having enough prayer to turn it on in this situation. If you want to always have max health and prayer, choose one of those options - I can't make those choices for you.

4 hours ago, Switxh said:

Do you think you could add an option to use super antifire for drake tasks for accounts that have not completed dragon slayer? My account got a drake task today without dragon slayer completed and it got stuck in a banking loop looking for an anti dragon shield. If that is not possible do you recommend just blocking drakes? @Ark

You can only use Antifire potions of any kind after completing Dragon Slayer too - so really, the answer is that you need to have done Dragon Slayer, or block the task, as that's really just a game mechanic 😕 

On 4/16/2021 at 6:00 PM, eventide said:

This script got me Slayer lvl 85 in 2 months (from lvl 1). It can be achieved much quicker if no additional time is invested into questing (although dwarf cannon and ice trolls is really a must have), training other skills (I wanted to use slayer rings, herb sack, d scimmy etc), breaks and by not having strict set of rules for antiban. My final levels went flying after I made some final tweaks to my skip list. I gained around 90k-170k xp/day and it made me around 2m+ gp/day while using a cannon. 

This is a really unique script and I really enjoyed using it. It's really flexible, effective, safe and reliable. @Ark maintains it really well and updates it constantly.

This script was actually the only reason I started using Tribot and what got me into botting. I saw my family member camping abyssal demons with borrowed account and wanted to find a way to create him similar account with least possible effort and to automate farming for him. So I made some research and came across this script. I have now achieved my goal and it's time for me to move on. I do have one bug report left and I'll share some progress reports aswell.

Bug/issue:
When farming abyssal demons in slayer tower it sometimes teleports away from abyssals spot to the front of slayer tower (by using slayer ring) if it gets outside the green box area in abyssals room on the attached image.

1942263101_teleportingawayoutsidegreenrectangle.png.c4f85a46b94cae0581a054b555ef0c54.png

Progress reports:

Best slay xp/hour tasks were like this:

best_slay_xp_task.gif.276cc97df84dca50080cd3551a3d5077.gif

XP gain and gp gain while training (regular day after slay lvl 80):

progress.gif.8a21de19c65c60ddbc05474dc5b341c4.gif

Farming Abyssal Demons (loot on a good day):

691360713_abyssaldemonsfarming.png.e8355e32936e23a283fe888e01b2cc88.png

@Ark, I can only imagine the amount of work it takes to maintain, refactor and improve this script. And not to forget the time and effort you have already put into developing it. Keep up the good work!

Just bought a second month after getting close to 80 slayer with initially shit combat stats and < 10 slayer in the first run. Looking at your runtimes inspires me to let it go longer :D. I do think that 12-13 hours at a time is pushing it a little but hey if it works it works.

I do wonder about jagex detection systems though. Walking around RS sometimes I feel like the only real thing that makes them work is player reports. Cant explain why many of the obvious ones dont get banned otherwise.

7 minutes ago, yoyi4001 said:

There is a bug when farming Nechryaels.

The gargoyles may attack the botter when he entering the door of Nechryaels, but botter can‘t kill gargoyles (because without the hammer), stuck over the door untill all the eats run out and back to the bank.

Will take a look and get it sorted