[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

15 minutes ago, maartenyh said:

Hi! I would like to report that the bot often forgets to put on the helmet (dharok) when it uses the nosepeg to run to Gargoyles. I am using the free farm option.

Script is amazing as usual :P If you need any more info for the report, I am willing to provide!

This is most likely due to the fact that the Dharoks helm degenerates, and so the script is not aware of it once it degrades from what you have selected in the GUI, so it will not try to re-equip it. The script does not officially support degradeable armour, so the solution is to just pick a non-degradeable helmet :) Sorry, it's just a limitation of my trying to keep equipment setup simple :P 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trains the Slayer skill for you, 100% automatically. Welcome to ARKSlayer Pro, Tribot's Premium Slayer script. Ever wanted to have the Slayer level to farm Cerberus? Alchemical Hydra? Abyssa

This script got me Slayer lvl 85 in 2 months (from lvl 1). It can be achieved much quicker if no additional time is invested into questing (although dwarf cannon and ice trolls is really a must have),

As Eventide has already helpfully pointed out, to run any Tribot script safely in Looking Glass, you need to disable all plugins - the reason being that the script was not coded to run with these plug

21 minutes ago, Ark said:

This is most likely due to the fact that the Dharoks helm degenerates, and so the script is not aware of it once it degrades from what you have selected in the GUI, so it will not try to re-equip it. The script does not officially support degradeable armour, so the solution is to just pick a non-degradeable helmet :) Sorry, it's just a limitation of my trying to keep equipment setup simple :P 

Good to know, thanks!

3 minutes ago, triamped said:

Currently loving the script, I have gotten 15 slayer levels already. Does the script support using prayers like piety? I don’t need or want it to prayer flick or anything I’d just like the option of setting up a few tasks to camp piety with prayer gear.

Not at the moment - it's been in the works for a while, but it's difficult to work out how to make the script choose when to use combat prayers (e.g. what tasks, since it would need to also bring prayer potions) and how to make this customisable without adding too much setup complexity

Just brainstorming here so totally ok if you hate this idea just trying help any way I can. What if you did something like 3 columns in the prayer section, the two you have now with a 3rd we would assign monsters we wanted to use combat prayers on with how many extra prayer pots we want to bring? At least until you get a better way of handling it figured out that way the option exists for those who want to experiment?

Posted (edited)

Mouse moves so slow today, it made me die to a superior foe.

After collecting the items it goes back without any supplies to die again because daxwalker takes so long to find a path to bank.

Cant you make it like get supplies before it goes back? And have like a safety exit teleport when out of food instead of relying on daxwalker to work? Would be so much better if could start finding a path after its safe.

It also got stuck on exiting death graveyard thingy, after collecting the items it wouldnt click on the exit window button, and after it missclicked the portal and stood there for so long.

Im lvl 99 hp and currently on 36 hp and not eating is this normal? I restarted the script it went to replenish, ate while it was running there and didnt replenish and went to falador.

Has been running flawless for many days untill today.

Edited by SAMJTAIME
49 minutes ago, SAMJTAIME said:

After collecting the items it goes back without any supplies to die again because daxwalker takes so long to find a path to bank.

Cant you make it like get supplies before it goes back? And have like a safety exit teleport when out of food instead of relying on daxwalker to work? Would be so much better if could start finding a path after its safe.

It also got stuck on exiting death graveyard thingy, after collecting the items it wouldnt click on the exit window button, and after it missclicked the portal and stood there for so long.

Im lvl 99 hp and currently on 36 hp and not eating is this normal? I restarted the script it went to replenish, ate while it was running there and didnt replenish and went to falador.

That's not normal, screenshots? gifs? logs?

On 4/30/2021 at 11:43 PM, triamped said:

Just brainstorming here so totally ok if you hate this idea just trying help any way I can. What if you did something like 3 columns in the prayer section, the two you have now with a 3rd we would assign monsters we wanted to use combat prayers on with how many extra prayer pots we want to bring? At least until you get a better way of handling it figured out that way the option exists for those who want to experiment?

I'll explore this :) 

18 hours ago, SAMJTAIME said:

The script hasn't been updated in the last 2 days, so nothing will have changed.

If you're using Looking Glass, projectiles are slow to be detected - this is a limitation of looking glass that I can't overcome sadly. I personally recommend not using Looking Glass, as it heavily impacts expected performance and tends to be moreunpredicatble than the standard client. On the normal client, superior monster projectile dodging works as intended :) 

I'm pushing an update today which upgrades my DaxWalker key, so it will be reliable again - this shouldn't be a problem after that update - my key has just been being milked recently.

As for exiting the graveyard, it has a 8 second timeout on exiting, it would have eventually worked - you need to give the script time to resolve itself. If you have this issue again, a gif will help me work out what is going on.

As for eating, it should work - the eating threshold is account-dependent. Did you start the script at your chosen bank? Do you have any debug for me to work with?

3 hours ago, olstan said:

Still using the bot and loving it, is there anyway if it detects DFS in bank it can use that for dragon tasks?

Also any news on catacombs support :)

If you make sure you don't have an antifire (normal) shield in your bank, it will always use your DFS - I know it's a little weird, but it's to help the script work on lower level accounts too.

Catacombs are coming in an update this month, which will include Brutal Black Dragon tasks/farming :) 

• Like 1
Just now, Ark said:

I'll explore this :) 

The script hasn't been updated in the last 2 days, so nothing will have changed.

If you're using Looking Glass, projectiles are slow to be detected - this is a limitation of looking glass that I can't overcome sadly. I personally recommend not using Looking Glass, as it heavily impacts expected performance and tends to be moreunpredicatble than the standard client. On the normal client, superior monster projectile dodging works as intended :) 

I'm pushing an update today which upgrades my DaxWalker key, so it will be reliable again - this shouldn't be a problem after that update - my key has just been being milked recently.

As for exiting the graveyard, it has a 8 second timeout on exiting, it would have eventually worked - you need to give the script time to resolve itself. If you have this issue again, a gif will help me work out what is going on.

As for eating, it should work - the eating threshold is account-dependent. Did you start the script at your chosen bank? Do you have any debug for me to work with?

If you make sure you don't have an antifire (normal) shield in your bank, it will always use your DFS - I know it's a little weird, but it's to help the script work on lower level accounts too.

Catacombs are coming in an update this month, which will include Brutal Black Dragon tasks/farming :) 

woop woop, i'll have your babies when catacombs come out

44 minutes ago, 1sportferver said:

Hello everyone and Ark,

Tribot client is undetectable right now correct?

Thanks❤️

I've personally recently only used the standard Tribot client, non-LG - I like to use the spoofing function, but I have no idea whether that has any effect. I don't believe there to be any comparison between LG and the standard client in terms of bans. I don't farm or run a lot of accounts, but I've not had any bans in a while.

In other news...

Pushed Patch V3.55:

• Upgraded my DaxWalker key to a larger capacity - this should now accommodate all of the traffic my scripts are experiencing and should help fix the "No path found" issues some users were experiencing
  • Updated my base walking method to be more reliable
  • The script should now more elegantly deal with DaxWalker server issues

A larger update is in the works and will be released once I have finalised work on some of my other projects. This larger update includes the use of the Catacombs of Kourend and Brutal Black Dragons.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I dont use looking glass and its been having issues for me though, today and yesterday.

The mouse moves really slow and it has problems with skipping a task, it gets stuck on the skip/block window.

I dont get it, it has been running flawless for all week but since yesterday its been having issues.

Edited by SAMJTAIME
27 minutes ago, SAMJTAIME said:

I dont use looking glass and its been having issues for me though, today and yesterday.

The mouse moves really slow and it has problems with skipping a task, it gets stuck on the skip/block window.

I dont get it, it has been running flawless for all week but since yesterday its been having issues.

Sounds like an issue on your end, I haven't made any modifications at all to anything that affect mouse speed or closing interfaces.

Are your other scripts working fine? Do you have any debug?

3 hours ago, triamped said:

Is there any way to have it bring more bracelets? (Slaughter, expeditious)

It currently brings one equipped and one in the inventory - I can't really think of any situation where statistically you would need more than that, or am I missing something? 

Posted (edited)

Not sure if its a tribot bug.

I have two accounts running tribot lg in a single tribot instance.

I keep getting.

• [21:50:32] [High Alching Management] You do not have the 55 Magic Requirement for High Level Alchemy, turning this feature off.

Although account running slayer script is 60+ magic.

EDIT: I think its a tribot bug used to happen like 3 years ago, it appears its not been fixed in that time.

Edited by Nukem
20 hours ago, Ark said:

It currently brings one equipped and one in the inventory - I can't really think of any situation where statistically you would need more than that, or am I missing something? 

I have a high lvl account and I quite often use both bracelets without having to bank and end up wearing nothing on my wrist.

On 5/6/2021 at 9:53 PM, Nukem said:

Not sure if its a tribot bug.

I have two accounts running tribot lg in a single tribot instance.

I keep getting.

• [21:50:32] [High Alching Management] You do not have the 55 Magic Requirement for High Level Alchemy, turning this feature off.

Although account running slayer script is 60+ magic.

EDIT: I think its a tribot bug used to happen like 3 years ago, it appears its not been fixed in that time.

I'm not sure there's much I can do in this situation - all I do is check the account's Magic level. It may be worth reporting it to the devs.

5 hours ago, triamped said:

I have a high lvl account and I quite often use both bracelets without having to bank and end up wearing nothing on my wrist.

I'll see what I can do

3 hours ago, sherman59 said:

Just bought the script and i found a small problem, it attacks ice warriors during ice giant task for vanaka.

It's intended behaviour - for low level accounts the only place you can kill Ice Giants is the Ice Dungeon and that is a single combat area where Ice Warriors are aggressive. You can't attack Ice Giants if an Ice Warrior has starting attacking you (it says "you are already under attack" - trying to attack an Ice Giant over and over will look suspicious), so the script has to attack and kill the Ice Warrior before it can try to attack an Ice Giant. It's a limitation of the task on low level accounts, not a bug (since real players have to do this too if killing Ice Giants in the cave).

At higher levels (and after completing the Client of Kourend quest), the script uses the Ice Giant area by Wintertodt, where it is multicombat and this isn't an issue :)