[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trains the Slayer skill for you, 100% automatically. Welcome to ARKSlayer Pro, Tribot's Premium Slayer script. Ever wanted to have the Slayer level to farm Cerberus? Alchemical Hydra? Abyssa

This script got me Slayer lvl 85 in 2 months (from lvl 1). It can be achieved much quicker if no additional time is invested into questing (although dwarf cannon and ice trolls is really a must have),

I think I'd probably look to add it at the same time as I added Seed Pouch support   Wyrms are currently considered Dragon tasks - this is because they are weak to stab and the best solution to a

31 minutes ago, yoyi4001 said:

the banking" withdraw x"  fixxed but the GE is broken.

Yes, this was caused by the latest OSRS update. I will be pushing a fix very soon.

Pushed Patch V3.58:

- Fix for the Grand Exchange issue caused by today's OSRS update
- Fixed a bug with Fairy Ring teleporting, causing the script to prioritise other teleportation methods if the Fairy Ring teleport was used on the last task
- The script should now check properly for a required teleport item before attempting to walk to your chosen bank, to prevent weird pathing circumstances
- Improvements to banking reliability
- Improvements to base combat and pathing reliability

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Madmed said:

Hi, Did you push the update? because i just noticed it still fails to withdraw X from bank.

You must be running an old version of the client, as this was not a script issue and it was fixed in the recent client patch - please make sure you are running V12.0.13 (you can check this by going to "View-> Runtime Information") :) 

The patch that fixed the GE issues the script was having following the OSRS update was pushed last night and should work :) 

Pushed V3.59:

- A handful of bugfixes and stability changes

Edited by Ark
11 hours ago, 1sportferver said:

Any plans to support Kourend Catacombs?

Yeah :) They've been in the works for a bit and are intended to be released in the near (ish) future - I'm just catching up with a lot of stuff after having a short break from coding for personal reasons

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Ark said:

You must be running an old version of the client, as this was not a script issue and it was fixed in the recent client patch - please make sure you are running V12.0.13 (you can check this by going to "View-> Runtime Information") :) 

The patch that fixed the GE issues the script was having following the OSRS update was pushed last night and should work :) 

Pushed V3.59:

- A handful of bugfixes and stability changes

Thx Ark, that was fixed..

I just love your script, it's fking amazing.

9 hours ago, Ark said:

Yeah :) They've been in the works for a bit and are intended to be released in the near (ish) future - I'm just catching up with a lot of stuff after having a short break from coding for personal reasons

Great to hear! I really appreciate the consistent updates and amazing script. 

No rush at all was just curious, you're the best Ark :D

14 hours ago, FusedPanda said:

How do I make this sue cannon every time? I'm a low level slayer that wants to cannon a bunch of task but it rarely uses it. I'm getting like 1k xp per hour lol...

You don't, because it's not physically possible to use a cannon on every task (there are some areas that do not let you and some tasks where it actually reduces XP/hour, such as Lizards). The script uses a cannon on every task that it is viable or allowed to use a cannon on. It is important to note that Slayer is directly linked to your combat stats in terms of XP rates, so if you are running a level 3 combat or low level account, you just need to accept that it will be slow to start and let the script do its thing :) As soon as you can use Vannaka or Nieve, the XP rates begin to go up a lot.

• Like 1

Hey man I am loving the script. Super easy to set up and work but theres just a few questions I have. So the bot stopped with a fail safe because I was assigned callisto which is great because the bot is doing its job but my question is how do I eliminate those boss tasks so they can just instantly skip. And is there any chance of getting duradel as a slayer master in the future?

On 5/23/2021 at 3:43 AM, Ark said:

You don't, because it's not physically possible to use a cannon on every task (there are some areas that do not let you and some tasks where it actually reduces XP/hour, such as Lizards). The script uses a cannon on every task that it is viable or allowed to use a cannon on. It is important to note that Slayer is directly linked to your combat stats in terms of XP rates, so if you are running a level 3 combat or low level account, you just need to accept that it will be slow to start and let the script do its thing :) As soon as you can use Vannaka or Nieve, the XP rates begin to go up a lot.

Hey ark how do I avoid getting stuck going to light house it chooses to not use a games neckless and walk there and gets stuck at the broken bridge that I do not have fixed from fremnick

On 5/23/2021 at 3:43 PM, G wagon said:

Hey man I am loving the script. Super easy to set up and work but theres just a few questions I have. So the bot stopped with a fail safe because I was assigned callisto which is great because the bot is doing its job but my question is how do I eliminate those boss tasks so they can just instantly skip. And is there any chance of getting duradel as a slayer master in the future?

I think you can likely just enter the name of the boss task into the "Custom task skipping" interface and that should do it :) 

On 5/24/2021 at 12:20 AM, 1sportferver said:

Hello, just wondering if it would be possible to add a "Stop script if going to skip task" option.

I don't mind doing some tasks myself and trying to save points for unlocks.

If there is already a way to do this my apologies :D

Can look at adding this in the future, yeah :) 

10 hours ago, trevster120 said:

How do I make it teleport to barb assult with games neckless vs trying to walk across the bridge I don’t have repaired from frem isle quest? To get to lighthouse without fairy rings ? Trying to do a daggonoth task and it keeps trying to go the wrong way. 

1 hour ago, trevster120 said:

Hey ark how do I avoid getting stuck going to light house it chooses to not use a games neckless and walk there and gets stuck at the broken bridge that I do not have fixed from fremnick

I'll take a look, sounds like a bug - should have a fix out tomorrow :) 

Posted (edited)

I think I may have mentioned it before but is it possible to adjust the banking system to have an option in the UI to always take full potions at the start of a trip? I think that's my only moan because it's quite frustrating watching it take only a single dose at the start of a task. It wouldn't be so bad for people with super combats that can take multiple pots but as an iron I'm having to take 3 supers and can't really justify taking 6 for the sacrifice of less food. Thanks Ark.

Off-topic - any ETA on catacombs? 😏

Edit: Hadn't ran it a little while and I did just notice it deposit a full invent at the start of a task and reset. Is this conditional?

Edit2: Done it consistently now, I'm guessing something was changed!?

Edited by Kedredo
20 hours ago, Kedredo said:

I think I may have mentioned it before but is it possible to adjust the banking system to have an option in the UI to always take full potions at the start of a trip? I think that's my only moan because it's quite frustrating watching it take only a single dose at the start of a task. It wouldn't be so bad for people with super combats that can take multiple pots but as an iron I'm having to take 3 supers and can't really justify taking 6 for the sacrifice of less food. Thanks Ark.

Off-topic - any ETA on catacombs? 😏

Edit: Hadn't ran it a little while and I did just notice it deposit a full invent at the start of a task and reset. Is this conditional?

Edit2: Done it consistently now, I'm guessing something was changed!?

I'll see what I can do.

Nothing was changed - it chooses whether to deposit all items or whether to deposit only what it doesn't need based on how many unique items it has in its inventory - therefore, sometimes it will deposit all, other times it won't. It's all anti-patterned, I wouldn't worry. If you mean something else, almost every banking issue ever described to me has been related to a plugin with LG, so try disabling them if you're having issues - if not, then send me a PM with your debug and a gif of the issue :) 

ETA on Catacombs isn't something I can give, but it is something I'm actively working on. As you can appreciate, it's a huge update that adds a lot of tasks and Free Farming options and testing/getting the data for even one task alone takes many hours.

• Like 1