[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2021 at 8:55 AM, Ark said:

I'll see what I can do.

Nothing was changed - it chooses whether to deposit all items or whether to deposit only what it doesn't need based on how many unique items it has in its inventory - therefore, sometimes it will deposit all, other times it won't. It's all anti-patterned, I wouldn't worry. If you mean something else, almost every banking issue ever described to me has been related to a plugin with LG, so try disabling them if you're having issues - if not, then send me a PM with your debug and a gif of the issue :) 

ETA on Catacombs isn't something I can give, but it is something I'm actively working on. As you can appreciate, it's a huge update that adds a lot of tasks and Free Farming options and testing/getting the data for even one task alone takes many hours.

I just meant that if anything I prefer it depositing everything because that way it bring full potions to the next task rather than the leftovers. That makes sense though, no issues though mate I just thought the banking functionality might have changed. I play on TriBot client without LG but with cloaking and human-mouse movements. Almost 50-84 slayer on my iron and going smooth so far, touch wood. I bot maybe 4-5 hours max a day, normally less (FYI for anyone interested).

No worries, I appreciate it's a massive update but look forward to seeing it in the future. Lovin' the gains.

Edit: Just got my eternal gem drop! Would love to see that being supported!

Edited by Kedredo
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trains the Slayer skill for you, 100% automatically. Welcome to ARKSlayer Pro, Tribot's Premium Slayer script. Ever wanted to have the Slayer level to farm Cerberus? Alchemical Hydra? Abyssa

This script got me Slayer lvl 85 in 2 months (from lvl 1). It can be achieved much quicker if no additional time is invested into questing (although dwarf cannon and ice trolls is really a must have),

I think I'd probably look to add it at the same time as I added Seed Pouch support   Wyrms are currently considered Dragon tasks - this is because they are weak to stab and the best solution to a

On 5/19/2021 at 5:59 PM, Ark said:

Yes, this was caused by the latest OSRS update. I will be pushing a fix very soon.

Pushed Patch V3.58:

- Fix for the Grand Exchange issue caused by today's OSRS update
- Fixed a bug with Fairy Ring teleporting, causing the script to prioritise other teleportation methods if the Fairy Ring teleport was used on the last task
- The script should now check properly for a required teleport item before attempting to walk to your chosen bank, to prevent weird pathing circumstances
- Improvements to banking reliability
- Improvements to base combat and pathing reliability

support barrows equipment?

1 hour ago, Kedredo said:

I just meant that if anything I prefer it depositing everything because that way it bring full potions to the next task rather than the leftovers. That makes sense though, no issues though mate I just thought the banking functionality might have changed. I play on TriBot client without LG but with cloaking and human-mouse movements. Almost 50-84 slayer on my iron and going smooth so far, touch wood. I bot maybe 4-5 hours max a day, normally less (FYI for anyone interested).

No worries, I appreciate it's a massive update but look forward to seeing it in the future. Lovin' the gains.

Edit: Just got my eternal gem drop! Would love to see that being supported!

The Eternal Slayer Ring is supported, as long as you have no other Slayer Rings in your bank it will use the Eternal :) 

28 minutes ago, Dilu said:

support barrows equipment?

Not officially, it won't fix it, but you can wear it as long as you keep track of degradation yourself.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Nukem said:

If you don't have a cannon wouldn't it be better to use other trolls other than the ones unlocked after fremmy isles?

I think they are always the best Slayer XP, since the NPCs around you also do damage to the trolls, meaning you can kill more per hour and get more Slayer XP - cannon or not :) 

• Like 1

Hi Ark, I've been using your script for a couple of weeks now and I love it so far, you've done an amazing work :)

The only issue I've had is that whenever I get Suqahs task I get the message "skipping this task by user choice, due to requeriments or due to lack of support" and then it skips the task. Checked if I accidentally put Suqahs on the skip list but nope, I do have the requeriments and it's on the supported task list, what could it be?

15 hours ago, yoestro420 said:

Hi Ark, I've been using your script for a couple of weeks now and I love it so far, you've done an amazing work :)

The only issue I've had is that whenever I get Suqahs task I get the message "skipping this task by user choice, due to requeriments or due to lack of support" and then it skips the task. Checked if I accidentally put Suqahs on the skip list but nope, I do have the requeriments and it's on the supported task list, what could it be?

Is your account an Ironman? The task isn't supported on Ironman accounts, as it uses a Lunar Isle Scroll to get to Lunar Isle (since custom patching to get there is very painful to get reliable and daxwalker doesn't support getting there via walking).

Posted (edited)

Great script. Any way you can use https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Dwarf_multicannon#Targets to stand at a location based on the square size of the enemy? It makes a huge difference. For example, hellhounds are 2x2, if the cannon is at (0,0) then optimally, the player should stand at (2,3).

EDIT: I know it's a hard problem, but I'd love to help. I'm a CS major.

Edited by tontine
12 hours ago, olstan said:

When doing the point collecting, is it possible to use the bracelet which speeds tasks up?

For e.g. kalphite, I know its not many from Burthorpe slayer master, but will make that tiny bit faster?

Yeah, I forgot to add this a while ago, I'll add it :) 

2 minutes ago, Ark said:

Yeah, I forgot to add this a while ago, I'll add it :) 

Sweet,
Also, not quite sure how easy it would be to code.
But could there be an option to ditch the looting during the 9 low level tasks on point boosting, other than c scrolls and expensive items.
And only bank if you are out of cballs, need anti poison etc, there are so many times it rebanks, when it doesn't really need to and it makes the tasks a lot longer when they will last >10 mins

23 hours ago, olstan said:

Sweet,
Also, not quite sure how easy it would be to code.
But could there be an option to ditch the looting during the 9 low level tasks on point boosting, other than c scrolls and expensive items.
And only bank if you are out of cballs, need anti poison etc, there are so many times it rebanks, when it doesn't really need to and it makes the tasks a lot longer when they will last >10 mins

What tasks in particular? I don't think it loots for any of them at the moment?

2 hours ago, Stradas said:

Why does the script purchase amulet of glory when I have "Teleport to house" enabled w/ a mounted glory amulet? Just spending unnecessary GP..?  

It will tell you why it needs an Amulet of Glory in the debug - it most likely needs it to teleport to a task, or maybe get back to Vannaka in case of needing to get a new task and not having a teletab. 

On 2/18/2021 at 3:23 AM, Ark said:

Maybe in the future :) 

Make sure you don't have an Elemental Shield in your bank and it will use your Dragonfire. You can also put your Dragonfire shield in your Dragon equipment loadout and it will use it then. Either works.

Will be fixed tonight

Any updates on adding magic? Would be amazing if I can train my magic through slayer!

2 minutes ago, olstan said:

ignore looting comment, but if it has enough gear etc/food can it just grab teleport and go straight to task rather than doing a full banking process?

That's what it currently does, it only deposits what it doesn't need for that task and only withdraws what it needs - what about how it works now did you not want?