[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

Hey there! I recently purchased this premium script and running into some issues, can you point me in the right direction?

Script boots up and finds the acquired task, moves onto Banking for supplies... this is where it gets stuck but I unfortunately have no information about why it's causing it in the debug listing, I have cleared my hook/cache

Image attached, thanks!

https://gyazo.com/3b7303623c6722aee6cd0f3b93965e1b

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trains the Slayer skill for you, 100% automatically. Welcome to ARKSlayer Pro, Tribot's Premium Slayer script. Ever wanted to have the Slayer level to farm Cerberus? Alchemical Hydra? Abyssa

This script got me Slayer lvl 85 in 2 months (from lvl 1). It can be achieved much quicker if no additional time is invested into questing (although dwarf cannon and ice trolls is really a must have),

I think I'd probably look to add it at the same time as I added Seed Pouch support   Wyrms are currently considered Dragon tasks - this is because they are weak to stab and the best solution to a

2 minutes ago, Johno07 said:

Hey there! I recently purchased this premium script and running into some issues, can you point me in the right direction?

Script boots up and finds the acquired task, moves onto Banking for supplies... this is where it gets stuck but I unfortunately have no information about why it's causing it in the debug listing, I have cleared my hook/cache

Image attached, thanks!

https://gyazo.com/3b7303623c6722aee6cd0f3b93965e1b

Hi, this is almost always caused by using Looking Glass and having plugins enabled on the client you're hooking onto :) Just disable all of your plugins (even non bank-related) and everything should work fine for you - this is a general rule for most Tribot scripts, since they were not designed to operate with plugins modying interfaces etc.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jazed said:

Hi Ark,

I've noticed when it withdraw the dragon outfit, and I have it set to equip a dragon fireward, it still chooses to go for a dragonfire shield. Could you have it prioritise the fireward in this case?

If you don't have a Dragonfire shield in your bank, it will choose the Ward - there's no way around this other than to sell the shield because of the data structures I use for equipping/purchasing items, sorry.

6 hours ago, Ark said:

That's what it currently does, it only deposits what it doesn't need for that task and only withdraws what it needs - what about how it works now did you not want?

Its been about a week since i was able to use the bot, and I can't remember exactly what it was.
Don't get me wrong, and I still love the bot.

Let me find what it was

On 5/14/2021 at 1:16 PM, Ark said:

This sounds like it is related to an issue with your firewall - it's just trying to contact the runescape servers for prices and being blocked. There have been no issues for anyone else, sorry, this sounds like it's specific to you, not an issue that the script has. Can you access this link alright on your setup consistently? https://secure.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/api/catalogue/detail.json?item=333

If not, you'll need to configure your setup to allow you to access that link to get prices.

Will check it out, I think it should use Fairy Rings if you have them chosen in your GUI (under teleportation options) and you have a Slayer/Lunar staff in your bank - do you have that option selected?

If you're using Optimised Looting, it will simply pick them up, as each task has a custom loot table :) 

I haven't changed anything recently with gearing, so I'd be surprised if there were issues with it. Will need quite a lot more information in terms of debug and your GUI setup - feel free to PM me the details :) 

Hey,

Just replicated this issue, pming you my log

Working well so far, for the most part!

I have a single glory (ironman) and it keeps trying to use it to teleport to tasks even if there are no charges left, which leads to force stopping the script. Any solutions to this problem? (I have RoD selected for banking, so the glory TP only happen if its trying to get to monsters) 

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, olstan said:

Its been about a week since i was able to use the bot, and I can't remember exactly what it was.
Don't get me wrong, and I still love the bot.

Let me find what it was

Hey,

Just replicated this issue, pming you my log

Will reply to you later :)

2 hours ago, Chemistry said:

Working well so far, for the most part!

I have a single glory (ironman) and it keeps trying to use it to teleport to tasks even if there are no charges left, which leads to force stopping the script. Any solutions to this problem? (I have RoD selected for banking, so the glory TP only happen if its trying to get to monsters) 

Do you have Ironman mode selected? Ironman mode will attempt to use the most ironman-friendly teleports available - it rarely ever uses a Glory. Just check your debug to see what it says it needs to Glory for.

Edited by Ark

Hey @Ark I love this bot. It got me to 90 slayer, and still leveling up. There is one thing I think would improve this to the really best bot ever on history. It is possible to add a feature that makes the player fight against slayer bosses?? Like Cerberus, Alchemical Hydra, Abyssal Sire, Thermonuclear Smoke Devil, and so. This would increase a lot the profits, chances to get pets and many more things!! I hope you can add it . Regards!!

On 6/14/2021 at 2:20 AM, Ark said:

Do you have Ironman mode selected? Ironman mode will attempt to use the most ironman-friendly teleports available - it rarely ever uses a Glory. Just check your debug to see what it says it needs to Glory for.

Ironman mode yes, I've had this a few times and I figured out the issue. On kalphite tasks, the bot will try to teleport to Al Kharid via glory, sometimes it tries repeatedly until the antiban is tripped, and other times it will say 'calculating path...' then will say no path found, and will stop the bot completely. If I teleport to duel arena with the dueling ring (that the bot withdrew and is sitting in my inventory), the pathing system will work, but it will not use the RoD on its own as a travel method. 

Edited by Chemistry
On 6/11/2021 at 2:52 PM, [email protected] said:

What day will you add the support for the Kourent catacombs? and ... Could you add more supports to farm for example, brutal black dragons?

It's what I've been working on. It will include multiple new farming options, including Brutal Black Dragons. I will be releasing multiple updates to allow for this, but it takes time to code this many new things.

14 hours ago, Dreponic said:

Hey @Ark I love this bot. It got me to 90 slayer, and still leveling up. There is one thing I think would improve this to the really best bot ever on history. It is possible to add a feature that makes the player fight against slayer bosses?? Like Cerberus, Alchemical Hydra, Abyssal Sire, Thermonuclear Smoke Devil, and so. This would increase a lot the profits, chances to get pets and many more things!! I hope you can add it . Regards!!

Sorry, that's not ever going to be feasible. Those bosses would be an entire script each in themselves.

On 6/13/2021 at 6:09 AM, tontine said:

Any updates on adding magic? Would be amazing if I can train my magic through slayer!

Not at the moment, as Catacombs and my human-like combat update have been my priority for development. It is still a planned improvement for the future though!

10 hours ago, Chemistry said:

Ironman mode yes, I've had this a few times and I figured out the issue. On kalphite tasks, the bot will try to teleport to Al Kharid via glory, sometimes it tries repeatedly until the antiban is tripped, and other times it will say 'calculating path...' then will say no path found, and will stop the bot completely. If I teleport to duel arena with the dueling ring (that the bot withdrew and is sitting in my inventory), the pathing system will work, but it will not use the RoD on its own as a travel method. 

How can the script try, but fail, to teleport with the item? Sorry, I'm not sure I'm understanding what you mean. 

If you can send me a gif via PM I should be able to work it out and get a fix out :) 

46 minutes ago, Jazed said:

Hey Ark,

I'm running my bot on a VPS, I've noticed sometimes it triggers the account saving feature. But can't find the exact reason as to what the problem is. Does it get logged somewhere? It doesn't seem to log the reason in the debug or script log.

It should always tell you why it stopped slightly above the failsafe triggering message. Feel free to send me the debug and I can hopefully work out what's going on for you :)

I'll be pushing the first patch of my multi-part update schedule within the coming week, which will include my new human-like combat system, a handful of minor bug fixes and a whole host of improvements, in preparation for adding a huge number of new tasks and free farmable monsters!

Thks for the answer @Ark. I have one more question. I put the instruction on the script to stop when getting a Tzhaar slayer assignment, but i want to get 1 TzTok-Jad instead (when given a Tzhaar task, they give you the option to change it for 1 TzTok-Jad). But when I ask to Nieve, she says that I have the task of 101 Tzhaar, is there any option that when it gives a Tzhaar task, the script chose the 1 TzTok-Jad option?? For then I go manually and play the Tzhaar Fight Caves. 

Thanks!!

1 hour ago, Dreponic said:

Thks for the answer @Ark. I have one more question. I put the instruction on the script to stop when getting a Tzhaar slayer assignment, but i want to get 1 TzTok-Jad instead (when given a Tzhaar task, they give you the option to change it for 1 TzTok-Jad). But when I ask to Nieve, she says that I have the task of 101 Tzhaar, is there any option that when it gives a Tzhaar task, the script chose the 1 TzTok-Jad option?? For then I go manually and play the Tzhaar Fight Caves. 

Thanks!!

Also, If you do the Tzhaar Fight Cave on a slayer task you have more chances of getting a pet. That would be nice.

2 hours ago, Dreponic said:

Thanks!!

Also, If you do the Tzhaar Fight Cave on a slayer task you have more chances of getting a pet. That would be nice.

if you remove that from your stop condition, it will automatically stop when you get that task, then you speak to the slayer master and choose the boss task yourself, that was thanks to my request lol

1 hour ago, olstan said:

if you remove that from your stop condition, it will automatically stop when you get that task, then you speak to the slayer master and choose the boss task yourself, that was thanks to my request lol

Hey thanks! but if I remove that stop condition, the bot would not perform the task?. Because the script is designed to be able to complete the Tzhaar tasks. 

2 hours ago, Dreponic said:

Hey thanks! but if I remove that stop condition, the bot would not perform the task?. Because the script is designed to be able to complete the Tzhaar tasks. 

If you select stop at boss tasks, it will either select the boss task for you, or next time you go to the slayer master, it gives you the option to choose boss or normal task, and how many

6 hours ago, Dreponic said:

Thanks!!

3 minutes ago, olstan said:

If you select stop at boss tasks, it will either select the boss task for you, or next time you go to the slayer master, it gives you the option to choose boss or normal task, and how many

As Olstan has said, if you select "Stop at Boss task", the script will stop if you get a Jad option :) 

Just a heads up for people, DaxWalker has been temperamental today, so you may see some errors with regards to this - hopefully the issues are resolved soon :) 

17 hours ago, olstan said:

16 hours ago, Ark said:

As Olstan has said, if you select "Stop at Boss task", the script will stop if you get a Jad option :) 

Just a heads up for people, DaxWalker has been temperamental today, so you may see some errors with regards to this - hopefully the issues are resolved soon :) 

Thanks!!

10 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Some suggestions:
1. Options to disconnect and then reconnect each X amount of time.
2. Modify mouse speed
Ask separately: do you make custom scripts? I would be very interested and if you accept payments in "M's"
By this or by another script whether customized or not.

1. I don't know what you mean by this, but you can probably do it with the in-built break manager tribot has.

2. No, sorry, my mouse speed system is designed to protect people's accounts by making the mouse speed unique to the user.

I am not currently taking any private script requests, sorry.

58 minutes ago, olstan said:

So Ark.......

How far off catacombs are we :)

The road map is that I am likely to push my human-like combat API update within the next 2-3 days. This update includes a host of massive improvements and also some minor bug fixes.

Following this, I'll likely be releasing Catacombs gradually - task by task over the course of a few weeks, as each task still needs a lot of testing and some of them need custom code.

1 hour ago, Ark said:

The road map is that I am likely to push my human-like combat API update within the next 2-3 days. This update includes a host of massive improvements and also some minor bug fixes.

Following this, I'll likely be releasing Catacombs gradually - task by task over the course of a few weeks, as each task still needs a lot of testing and some of them need custom code.

roger, well feel free to start with nech/abby demons/ dragons for the shards haha

Just now, olstan said:

roger, well feel free to start with nech/abby demons/ dragons for the shards haha

But please have an option to not go there for demons as they are always busy and people will get reported easily

Posted (edited)

Pushed Patch V3.67, the first of a number of large updates - introducing, the new human-like combat system:

System improvements:

• New interaction methods for monsters, objects and looting designed with anti-profiling in mind
  • New camera methods designed to be as human-like as possible
  • New walking system that alternates between minimap and screenwalking to simulate a real player
  • New navigation system designed to improve response speed and reliablity
  • New food consumption method designed to simulate how real players may spam food occasionally
  • Improved safespot finding for world-hopping
  • Added multiple failsafe methods to prevent the script from getting stuck
  • Banking now uses more randomised/profiled methods that are unique to the user
  • Now sets your house options correctly if using any house-related features

New features:

• The script will now set your zoom to an appropriate level if it is too zoomed in via scrolling
  • New debugging system that now uses colours to highlight key information for added readability and ease-of-use

Bug fixes:

• Fixed a small number of bugs with Gargoyle free-farming
  • Fixed an issue where rarely an item from the desired loadout was not being equipped properly
  • Fixed an issue causing the timeout failsafe to kick it too early in rare situations
  • Fixed a rare issue with navigation where the script would stop at certain obstacles
  • Fixed an issue with navigating to Skeletal Wyvern free-farming
Edited by Ark

I'm having a problem right now opening the script ... It gets stuck at "Calculating breadcrumb". Currently tasked with "Wyvern"

7 hours ago, Ark said:

Pushed Patch V3.67, la primera de una serie de grandes actualizaciones - la introducción, el nuevo sistema de combate similar a los humanos:

Mejoras del sistema:

• Nuevos métodos de interacción para monstruos, objetos y saqueos diseñados con la antiperfilización en mente
  • Nuevos métodos de cámara diseñados para ser lo más humanos posible
  • Nuevo sistema de caminar que alterna entre minimapa y screenwalking para simular un jugador real
  • Nuevo sistema de navegación diseñado para mejorar la velocidad de respuesta y la fiabilidad
  • Nuevo método de consumo de alimentos diseñado para simular cómo los jugadores reales pueden enviar spam a los alimentos ocasionalmente
  • Mejora de la búsqueda de puntos seguros para el salto mundial
  • Se agregaron varios métodos a prueba de fallos para evitar que el script se atasque
  • La banca ahora utiliza métodos más aleatorios/perfilados que son exclusivos para el usuario
  • Ahora establece las opciones de su casa correctamente si usa alguna característica relacionada con la casa

Nuevas características:

• El script ahora establecerá su zoom a un nivel apropiado si está demasiado acercado a través del desplazamiento
  • Nuevo sistema de depuración que ahora utiliza colores para resaltar la información clave para una mayor legibilidad y facilidad de uso

Correcciones:

• Se ha corregido un pequeño número de insectos con cultivo libre de gárgolas
  • Se ha corregido un problema en el que rara vez un elemento de la carga deseada no se equipaba correctamente
  • Se ha corregido un problema que provocaba que el tiempo de espera a prueba de fallos lo pateara demasiado pronto en situaciones raras
  • Se ha corregido un problema poco frecuente con la navegación en el que el script se detenía en ciertos obstáculos
  • Se ha corregido un problema con la navegación a la agricultura libre de Skeletal Wyvern

Sorry, the problem is the following: It gets stuck in the Wyvern task, with the following message: "Calculating navigation route" this is done after verifying the task AND it does nothing else.

On 6/21/2021 at 10:41 AM, olstan said:

But please have an option to not go there for demons as they are always busy and people will get reported easily

Have too many reports? Anyway, this script is good and I don't think the reports are very effective, since it perfectly simulates a human