Jump to content

[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, epic kye said:

Edit: On a side-note I attempted to goto abyssal demons earlier for off-task but it clicked a room close by instead.. Currently sitting at "Waiting for NPCS..." but there are none in the room so script is null (It's not reverifying for a check to see if I'm in the correct room nor trying to do anything)

Picture below

https://gyazo.com/c0b14c6dff30cf4c293146ec1b8bf46c

This issue will be fixed in the update coming today

18 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Glad you took the time to read and fix some bot bugs. A new error that I noticed today is that when going to "Greater demons" he did not pick up the cannon, he went to the bank and then he returned to get it, however he did not do it again, and thus, a cycle that I had to stop.

Sounds like you DCed - let me know if it happens again

18 hours ago, qwerty said:

Great script so far.  I haven't had luck with custom task skips yet.   Is that feature unfinished? 

This feature is definitely working as intended, it is most likely user error. Remember to type in the name of the task exactly how the Slayer masters says it and separate each individual task name by a comma. For example:

Turoth, Black Dragons, Steel Dragons

 

Edit:

Pushed Patch V3.70:

  • Improved the fluency and elegance of item equipping at the bank
  • Improved the reliablity of a number of banking methods
  • Improved navigation and screenwalking frequency
  • Modified some zoom parameters
  • Fixed a rare bug causing the script to randomly close the bank partway through banking
  • Fixed an issue with Dagannoth tasks not worldhopping correctly
  • Fixed an issue where the script was getting stuck if it miss-clicked out of its combat area in certain task area

Pushed Patch V3.71:

  • Improved the performance and smoothness of long-distance travel
  • Fixed a bug causing certain items to not be equipped if they were in the inventory
Edited by Ark
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trains the Slayer skill for you, 100% automatically. Welcome to ARKSlayer Pro, Tribot's Premium Slayer script. Ever wanted to have the Slayer level to farm Cerberus? Alchemical Hydra? Abyssa

Anytime you click "go" you are risking your account when using 3rd party scripts/macros/plugins what have you. I can say with confidence that this script is one of the lowest risk things you can use.

Yeah  They've been in the works for a bit and are intended to be released in the near (ish) future - I'm just catching up with a lot of stuff after having a short break from coding for personal reason

1 hour ago, olstan said:

Does max XP mode include looting clue scrolls, and eventually totem pieces from catacombs?

Also with maxed xp mode, does it still need to bring the soul bearer etc like currently does?

Max XP mode loots nothing unless it is over 25k gp in value, or a Clue Scroll. It doesn't affect anything other than looting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, olstan said:

cool thanks for clarifying, it still brings soul bearer/herb sack which wouldn't necessarily be needed for that

It does that because you have those selected in the GUI, that is your choice. Just unselect them.

In other news...

Pushed Patch V3.72:

  • Improved Cannon Reloading interaction, reducing miss-clicks and angle-related issues
  • Improved walking fluidity once again and resolved a few minor walking-related issues
  • Now correctly closes the "Level-up" announcement
  • Improved CPU usage on all machines
Edited by Ark
Link to post
Share on other sites

More Ideas...

  1. Use Stamina before leaving for a trip instead of using space to bring it 
  2. (fix) keeps trying to click on ground items (rune battleaxe in my case) while frozen by skeletal wyverns
  3. Player goes right past bank again when going to shanty pass. Why not use the bank to deposit teleports if last charges are used or no longer needed
  4. Potion combining. Character brought 2 vials of one dose (antifire in my case). 
  5. Grab food drops from kills to use during tasks if low
  6. Optimize bracelet quantity to bring on drip. Brought 2 exp. bracelets to do Drakes both full charges. Task is too long to use two of them. At least in my case with a cannon, 2 brews, holy wrench, and alchs.
  7. Player doesn't grab loot piles of 2k+ (quantity that I noticed so far) during tasks on recommended loot setting. It likes to right click them a lot, but never loots.
  8. Add Item bank search if possible for items that are not in plain sight. (variable?)
  9. Add prehover option for cursor instead of botlike waiting until next action is performed
  10. Remove the reason to right click withdraw 1 of items such as cannon. Can't imagine anybody ever right click withdraws 1 cannon base, cannon stand, cannon furnace, and cannon barrel each time they withdraw. 
  11. If player hasn't visited death before, the script doesn't go through all options of dialog to learn and progress; making script idle in place.
  12. Player sometimes gets stuck at "Navigating to bank" after low on supplies and just rotates camera doing nothing (even with ring of dueling in inventory).
  13. Wont withdraw default barrows gear correctly if it's degraded.
Edited by epic kye
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as a heads up, I don't intend on adding extra complexity to the script for the sake of it, so suggestions need to be on a macro level really - large things, not small things that don't offer much for the average user. I have limited time and making a very complex script have more points of error is not something that's beneficial for anyone.

  1. I'll explore whether this is something that works in all situations
  2. I'll check this out - I'm not sure whether there's anything I can do to prevent this, as being frozen doesn't give a state change
  3. This is adding unnecessary complexity to pathing for little/no benefit - I have no intention of adding extra complexity to the script for the sake of it
  4. Potion decanting and the option to only use 3 or 4 dose potions are coming soon
  5. This is quite a lot more complex than you think and was trialled and determined to not be worth doing
  6. Again, a far more complex request than you could imagine (since bracelet charges cannot be detected without right-clicking "check") with absolutely minimal benefit, sorry
  7. You'd need to give me the exact example of what the items you'd like added to the looting list and for which specific task for me to make a change like this - if you let me know, adding items to loot tables is very easy, but you need to be specific
  8. This isn't possible with the Tribot API and offers no benefit to anti-profiling
  9. It's not botlike to wait, most humans are half-AFKing while playing this game - you'd get the script flagged if you hyper-optimised things like this
  10. Turn off "withdraw-all" in your bank - it doesn't do this unless you've turned that on yourself
  11. It most definitely does handle the deathwalking tutorial and has the logic to handle this - if you're finding that it isn't for you, you need to submit an appropriate bug report with a GIF, bot and client debug
  12. Most likely internet-related, since it needs to ask the DaxWalker server for the path and will wait/retry with a timer - it will sort itself when you are able to connect to the server
  13. It says in the GUI clearly that Barrows and degradable gear are not officially supported and this won't be changed
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ark said:

Just as a heads up, I don't intend on adding extra complexity to the script for the sake of it, so suggestions need to be on a macro level really - large things, not small things that don't offer much for the average user. I have limited time and making a very complex script have more points of error is not something that's beneficial for anyone.

  1. I'll explore whether this is something that works in all situations
  2. I'll check this out - I'm not sure whether there's anything I can do to prevent this, as being frozen doesn't give a state change
  3. This is adding unnecessary complexity to pathing for little/no benefit - I have no intention of adding extra complexity to the script for the sake of it
  4. Potion decanting and the option to only use 3 or 4 dose potions are coming soon
  5. This is quite a lot more complex than you think and was trialled and determined to not be worth doing
  6. Again, a far more complex request than you could imagine (since bracelet charges cannot be detected without right-clicking "check") with absolutely minimal benefit, sorry
  7. You'd need to give me the exact example of what the items you'd like added to the looting list and for which specific task for me to make a change like this - if you let me know, adding items to loot tables is very easy, but you need to be specific
  8. This isn't possible with the Tribot API and offers no benefit to anti-profiling
  9. It's not botlike to wait, most humans are half-AFKing while playing this game - you'd get the script flagged if you hyper-optimised things like this
  10. Turn off "withdraw-all" in your bank - it doesn't do this unless you've turned that on yourself
  11. It most definitely does handle the deathwalking tutorial and has the logic to handle this - if you're finding that it isn't for you, you need to submit an appropriate bug report with a GIF, bot and client debug
  12. Most likely internet-related, since it needs to ask the DaxWalker server for the path and will wait/retry with a timer - it will sort itself when you are able to connect to the server
  13. It says in the GUI clearly that Barrows and degradable gear are not officially supported and this won't be changed

I completely understand adding extra complexities wouldn't be worth it at times, and I also understand not everything I suggest is viable or logical in terms of time, use, or availability. I've just been watching the script a lot and like to take notes of certain improves or ideas. Rather they will be useful to you or not I feel it may be worth a brief thought. Thanks for taking the time to reply to them. 

 

As for 7, I'd suggest maybe adding a feature to use recommended alongside specific items and/or quantities if it's easy to do on your side.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, epic kye said:

I completely understand adding extra complexities wouldn't be worth it at times, and I also understand not everything I suggest is viable or logical in terms of time, use, or availability. I've just been watching the script a lot and like to take notes of certain improves or ideas. Rather they will be useful to you or not I feel it may be worth a brief thought. Thanks for taking the time to reply to them. 

As for 7, I'd suggest maybe adding a feature to use recommended alongside specific items and/or quantities if it's easy to do on your side.

If you just tell me the items you want to loot and on what task, that is much easier to add than making the script harder to setup for users :) I'm aware I could have missed some things :P 

Half the messages I get are from users who refuse to read the instructions that are very clear in the GUI, so adding more to it just means I'll spent less of my time coding and more time screenshotting areas of the GUI for people

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, wede333 said:

Just in case you're already not aware, they've changed the level of camera zooms so you might need to change that. Seems to get stuck on the zoom manager (Current zoom = 64, Desired is 18)

Yeah, I'm aware and it should now be fixed, thanks :) 

 

Pushed Patch V3.73:

  • Fixed any issues caused by the new OSRS update
  • Improved Interface grabbing performance to reduce CPU drain
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I'm only new to this script so let me know if its user error but it seemed to fail at pathing to brine rats. It ended up beside the mountain, but then got stuck spamming camera rotations (probably to look at the required tile to dig?) and did not path further up the mountain. It ended up getting stuck in the area where the little crossing is to get to the hunting area. 

Thanks :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, wede333 said:

Hey, I'm only new to this script so let me know if its user error but it seemed to fail at pathing to brine rats. It ended up beside the mountain, but then got stuck spamming camera rotations (probably to look at the required tile to dig?) and did not path further up the mountain. It ended up getting stuck in the area where the little crossing is to get to the hunting area. 

Thanks :)

I'll check it out :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kushad said:

I apologise new to the script ! thank you!

No worries :P I think the GUI covers most things and I also have a handy script guide here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TkXwfJwuC-_AEWPH6-VvDIRfT_gWC_sH/view

Pushed Patch V3.75:

  • NEW: Added Sourhogs as a task (assignable from Turael after completing the "A Porcine of Interest" quest)
  • Improved the speed and efficiency of banking initiation
  • Fixed travelling to Brine Rats tasks
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Script is great :) One issue I've run into a few times is that it will refuse to do a dust devil task unless I have a facemask in my bank. I am using slayer helm though so I would hope it would use that instead. The strange thing is, a few times it has worked fine with the slayer helm but other times it will just stop the script as I don't have a facemask.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tsuyoshi said:

Script is great :) One issue I've run into a few times is that it will refuse to do a dust devil task unless I have a facemask in my bank. I am using slayer helm though so I would hope it would use that instead. The strange thing is, a few times it has worked fine with the slayer helm but other times it will just stop the script as I don't have a facemask.

You need to have the Slayer Helmet in your chosen Equipment Loadout - if you do, it will always use that instead of any other headgear items :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Our picks

    • Support for the gradle launcher is being dropped. Read more about the new launcher here.
        • Like
      • 8 replies
    • What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 11 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

      The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
        • Like
      • 40 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

      We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

      Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

      The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

      Deliver updates to TRiBot faster


      Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)


      Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot


      Make it easier to use and run TRiBot


      Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
        • Like
      • 13 replies
    • Hi everyone,

      I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

      Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

      Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

      What does this mean for me?

      If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.


      If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

      Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used


      If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password
       
        • thonking
        • Like
      • 17 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...