[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

1 hour ago, bigzy420 said:

I can’t seem to get the gui to open today

I tried deleting the .tribot folder but no success 

1 hour ago, xlolkey said:

same thing for me, must be related with this morning rs system update

I'll have this resolved in about 15 minutes :)

Edit: This should now be resolved!

Edited by Ark
  • Like 1
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trains the Slayer skill for you, 100% automatically. Welcome to ARKSlayer Pro, Tribot's Premium Slayer script. Ever wanted to have the Slayer level to farm Cerberus? Alchemical Hydra? Abyssa

Pushed Patch V4.62: Features: NEW: Added Duradel as a Slayer Master option Duradel is the highest level slayer master in the game, requiring 100 Combat, 50 Slayer and completion of

Anytime you click "go" you are risking your account when using 3rd party scripts/macros/plugins what have you. I can say with confidence that this script is one of the lowest risk things you can use.

I'm getting an error where when starting the script will check what my active task is then I get this:

• ForegroundColor[255,0,0][14:41:30] [Weapon Failsafe] You no longer appear to be wielding a weapon. This may be due to running out of ammo or a weapon degrading. Ending script to prevent boxing.

My character is not have any armour or weapon equipped and is sat at the GE, but usually the script will gear up itself automatically. It works fine once I equip the gear myself so not a major issue but might be worth looking into. 

50 minutes ago, vara said:

I'm getting an error where when starting the script will check what my active task is then I get this:

• ForegroundColor[255,0,0][14:41:30] [Weapon Failsafe] You no longer appear to be wielding a weapon. This may be due to running out of ammo or a weapon degrading. Ending script to prevent boxing.

My character is not have any armour or weapon equipped and is sat at the GE, but usually the script will gear up itself automatically. It works fine once I equip the gear myself so not a major issue but might be worth looking into. 

I'll take a look

36 minutes ago, filthyfrank said:

as of 12.1.26 tribot, script does not work due to grand exchange (stays idle when restocking stuff, at the grand exchange page)

Should be resolved in 15 minutes

Pushed Patch 4.47:

• Fixed an issue with Grand Exchange usage after the OSRS update
  • Fixed an issue with the no weapon failsafe kicking in before banking
Edited by Ark
18 hours ago, swagdy said:

The script used to say 'supports 6 tasks in katacombs of kourend'. Now its down to 5, even tho u added Banshees there. 2 got removed?

What tasks does the script do currently in the katacombs?

It has never said 6 - I just didn't add one at the last update.

And I don't have the list to hand at the moment - I can look it up tomorrow.

P.S. The client is currently not returning the correct value for HP for NPCs being fought. This is a client issue and is being resolved by the devs. Certain features of the script may not function as intended - please be cautious until this issue is resolved.

Edit: This should now be resolved with the new client update (12.1.27)!

Edited by Ark
20 hours ago, bigzy420 said:

20-99 slayer done completely with this script over a few months

Near max combat and ended with roughly 50m profit!

Big thanks to @Ark for the flawless script with frequent updates!

Great to hear, enjoy! 😊

17 hours ago, nzdaking said:

Hey i have just purchased script set it up to do dust devil task and it just gets stuck in a loop while banking also it takes forever to withdraw items like 2 or 3 mins per item but it gets the coins and shanty passes out deposits them then repeats. Any advice?

Your client is either corrupt, (in which case, clear your hooks and cache using this tool:

Edit: Pushed Patch Version 4.48: Includes a fix for Ironman accounts when another account is in a multicombat area with you.

Edited by Ark
10 hours ago, woke said:

I love this script, it's exactly what I've been looking for!

I do wish it would use safe spots for ranged as I feel it looks a little sus and I've had people question what I'm doing. Maybe it's how I set it up, any insight would be great!

Is there a discord?

Safe spots are a huge amount of work for a script like this - they're in the pipeline for being added, but not super close to being done.

I do all of my support on the forum :) 

52 minutes ago, Ark said:

Quick update on the new patch I have been working on over the past few weeks/months - this will be one of the largest updates to the script in a while and will include a host of improvements and features :) The ETA is 2-3 days!

A quick sneak peek of one of the new Free Farming monsters:

372863426_BrutalBlackDragonsteaser2_LI.thumb.jpg.193d0ef3372b720bc7e50310d3359359.jpg

wtf release now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Could u optimize the Ironman looting system? Currently it works fine in the client debug, it instantly puts down a item on the list/tile to not pick it up anymore. 

After this message in the client debug however, it still tries a few times to pick up the item ingame. Resulting in multiple messages in the chatbox 'u can't pick up this item as a ironman'. The script will walk back and forth between the tile/item and next monster a few times. 

People in the area will definitely notice this during a long task, and report us. 

1 hour ago, swagdy said:

Could u optimize the Ironman looting system? Currently it works fine in the client debug, it instantly puts down a item on the list/tile to not pick it up anymore. 

After this message in the client debug however, it still tries a few times to pick up the item ingame. Resulting in multiple messages in the chatbox 'u can't pick up this item as a ironman'. The script will walk back and forth between the tile/item and next monster a few times. 

People in the area will definitely notice this during a long task, and report us. 

It's on the list for this next large update - should be massively better after this

31 minutes ago, ace_001 said:

More asking the community

on an Ironman, what’s the best way to maintain steady slayer exp without running into prayer pot deficits? I’m considering just running a open farm on moss giants for seeds. I’m not sure what to do.

I was in the same situation, until i found ARKSorceress Pro.

https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/arksorceress-pro

This does wonders in terms of Rannars and all kinds of other herbs! Its also relatively new so not used by large amount of accounts yet. I have personally used this script alot without bans/problems. If u switch this script up with the slayer script i just can't see a ban happening at all tbh. 

• Like 1