[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

16 minutes ago, yoyi4001 said:

need i use optimised looting system?

Yes, since the talisman has no GP value, it needs to use the optimised looting system to check the ID :) It may take up to 1 hour to get it as a drop, as it's quite rare, but it will definitely pick it up (I tested yesterday for my Brutal Black Dragon tester accounts).

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trains the Slayer skill for you, 100% automatically. Welcome to ARKSlayer Pro, Tribot's Premium Slayer script. Ever wanted to have the Slayer level to farm Cerberus? Alchemical Hydra? Abyssa

Pushed Patch V4.62: Features: NEW: Added Duradel as a Slayer Master option Duradel is the highest level slayer master in the game, requiring 100 Combat, 50 Slayer and completion of

Anytime you click "go" you are risking your account when using 3rd party scripts/macros/plugins what have you. I can say with confidence that this script is one of the lowest risk things you can use.

1 hour ago, 1sportferver said:

When killing skeletal wyverns it teleports away as the last skele wyvern dies and does not loot it.

Missed out on dragon platelegs on my ironman because of this.

Not sure if its intended or not but just wanted to let you know. Might be worth it to make it loot the last kill for this specific task.

Should be addressed in the very large update coming tomorrow evening :) 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, huntgmulez said:

Does this have prayer flicking? If not, are there any plans on adding it? Could help tremendously with saving p pots. 

My experience with prayer flicking in scripts is that this would increase ban rates - humans struggle to maintain consistent prayer flicking for hours, and that is a lot of extra data to be giving Jagex (far more clicks than the script currently inputs). Therefore, I don't plan on adding Prayer Flicking to this script, in order to keep the script at a very low ban rate :) 

In other news...

Pushed Patch V4.50, ARKSlayer's largest patch ever:

New features

• NEW: Added Brutal Black Dragons (Catacombs of Kourend) to both free-farming and Slayer Task mode
    • 800k to 1.1m gp/hour PROFIT, 77 Slayer required, high ranged level recommended
    • Uses the Shayzien shortcut, or sets it up automatically for you if you don't have it unlocked yet
    • Intelligent looting and combat - Ranged and Melee supported (Ranged advised)
    • Xeric's Talisman required - can be farmed using the Lizardmen free-farming feature in this script
  • NEW: Added "Only loot your own kills" mode - works for normal accounts and Ironman accounts
    • Automatically on for Ironman accounts
    • Intelligently tracks which kills are yours, even if they die to your cannon
    • Found in "Looting" under the "Combat" tab, on by default
  • NEW: Added Combat Prayer support - this feature will use combat prayers e.g. Piety/Rigour/Eagle Eye on tasks where they are needed/when a superior spawns based on your account's levels/unlocks!
    • This should be a major boost to base XP/hour on accounts that can use it
    • Automatically detects the best Prayers to use for your account and for the task you are on
  • NEW: Will now move out of melee range of an NPC when using Ranged mode, allowing you to take no damage on some tasks
    • Now makes Dragon tasks deal no damage when using prayer
    • Very powerful for Skeletal Wyvern farming with Ranged
    • Will only do this on tasks where the monster will not move back into melee range if you move away
  • NEW: Now uses Extended Super Antifire Potions on high level Dragons instead of just normal antifires - this will not apply to Ironman accounts or accounts with restocking disabled
  • NEW: Advanced zoom-control antiban added - the script will periodically scroll to zoom you in/out to simulate how real players play and refresh play patterns
    • I've not seen this antiban feature in any scripts before, but it makes a huge amount of sense, since most users modify their zoom frequently
    • The script will intelligently identify if the area it is hovering over is scrollable for the purposes of zoom and move your mouse if not
  • NEW: No longer needs/equips an Antifire shield if using Extended Super Antifire potions
  • NEW: The script will now loot the drop from the last kill of a task (previously it didn't, by design)

Improvements to current features

• Large improvements to potion/food interaction fluidity and anti-profiling - designed to simulate a real player accurately
  • Large modifications and improvements to the way the number of food/prayer potions to take per task are calculated
  • Improvements to eating at the bank for health replenishment - this should be faster and smoother
  • Improved the World Hopping antiban when at the Grand Exchange to be less predictable
  • Improved Prayer Potion anti-profiling - should be less predictable
  • The script will now buy more items per GE trip when using Free Farm mode
  • The script will now use Extended Super Antifire potions to avoid the dragonbreath attack for Drakes tasks and no longer require an Antifire shield - if available
  • Improved detection of where a larger monster (e.g. takes up more than 1 tile) is standing for cannon repositioning
  • Now drinks a dose of antifire/extended antifire when travelling past dragons to a task
  • Will now leave a task just before you run out of Antifire protection, to prevent excess damage from Dragonfire - only if using Antifire potions
  • Removed Rune Boots from the alchemy list due to their value to Ironman accounts
  • Improvements to Skeletal Wyvern Free Farming mode

Bug fixes

• Now correctly prioritises Antifire/Extended Antifire potions around Dragons over attacking/looting to prevent any excess damage
  • Now uses the correct protection prayers when Ranging Dragons
  • Fixed a bug whereby the script stopped if you started it without a weapon, even when you had a weapon in the bank
  • Fixed a bug whereby the repeated message failsafe was triggered when wearing certain items on dragon tasks
  • Fixed a bug where the script would attempt to world hop after getting a new task and get stuck on exiting the conversation with the Slayer Master

Obviously this is a huge update and I have put extensive time into testing it - I am hoping it will all work 100% as intended, but prompt bug reports, with debug and a gif, are always appreciated. PMing me on here is the best way to get a fast response!

PS: Extra debug/tile painting is active in this version of the script to aid in effective bug reports. This will be removed in the next update once everything is confirmed as working perfectly.

Enjoy!

Edited by Ark
  • Like 1

Died and it didnt went to deaths office to collect, instead it stopped script;

• [04:45:32] Disabled all randoms.
  • [04:45:32] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
  • [04:45:34] [Navigation] Path received from server...
  • [04:45:57] Disabled all randoms.
  • [04:45:57] [Navigation] Path received from server...
  • [04:46:21] Disabled all randoms.
  • [04:46:21] [Navigation] Path received from server...
  • [04:46:50] Disabled all randoms.
  • [04:46:50] [Navigation] Path received from server...
  • [04:47:23] Disabled all randoms.
  • [04:47:23] [Navigation] Path received from server...
  • [04:47:59] Disabled all randoms.
  • [04:48:02] [Navigation] Path received from server...
  • ForegroundColor[255,0,0][04:48:11] [Death Management] Death animation detected - we have died. We died at tile: (2459, 9793, 0)
  • ForegroundColor[255,0,0][04:48:42] [Weapon Failsafe] You no longer appear to be wielding a weapon. This may be due to running out of ammo or a weapon degrading. Ending script to prevent boxing.
  • [04:53:24] Login bot started.
  • [04:53:24] Login Bot: Login...
  • [04:53:37] Login bot succeeded.
  • [04:58:40] Login bot started.
  • [04:58:40] Login Bot: Login...
  • [04:58:52] Login bot succeeded.
  • [05:03:56] Login bot started.
  • [05:03:56] Login Bot: Login...
  • [05:04:09] Login bot succeeded.
  • [05:09:12] Login bot started.
  • [05:09:12] Login Bot: Login...
  • [05:09:25] Login bot succeeded.
  • [05:14:29] Login bot started.
  • [05:14:29] Login Bot: Login...
  • [05:14:40] Login bot succeeded.
  • [05:19:44] Login bot started.
  • [05:19:44] Login Bot: Login...
  • [05:19:56] Login bot succeeded.
  • [05:25:00] Login bot started.
  • [05:25:00] Login Bot: Login...
  • [05:25:12] Login bot succeeded.
  • [05:30:16] Login bot started.
  • [05:30:16] Login Bot: Login...
  • [05:30:28] Login bot succeeded.
  • ForegroundColor[0,0,255][05:31:14] [Break Manager] Tribot wants us to take a break (user-organised break), returning home safely before the break
  • [05:31:15] Disabled all randoms.
  • [05:31:17] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
  • [05:31:18] [Navigation] Path received from server...
  • [05:31:18] [Antiban] ABC2: Randomly moving mouse
  • [05:31:21] [Antiban] ABC2: Leaving client screen
  • [05:32:16] Enabled all randoms.
  • [05:32:16] [Returning Home] I successfully arrived at my destination.
  • ForegroundColor[255,0,0][05:32:16] [Stop Script] Your account triggered one of our script failsafes - logging out for account protection.
  • [05:32:29] Break Handler: Taking a break for: 00:30:14
  • [06:02:58] Break Handler: Break ended.
  • BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][06:02:58] Stopping DaxTracker... Uploading remaining data before exit
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][06:03:00] Successfully uploaded data to DaxTracker servers [06:03:00] [Thank you!] Thanks for using ARKSlayer Pro. If you have any progress reports, please add them to my script thread! ForegroundColor[0,0,255][06:03:00] [ARKSlayer Pro] Your Stats for this run: Runtime: X, XP Gained: X XP, Tasks Completed: X, Profit/Loss: X gp ForegroundColor[255,0,0][06:03:00] [Stop Script] Stop reason: Your account triggered one of our script failsafes - logging out for account protection. [06:03:02] Script Ended: ARKSlayer Pro.

[20:51:46] [Loot Tracker] Removing (2109, 3941, 0) from our drops tile list, as 1 minute has passed or we don't think it's worth looting from anymore.
java.lang.NullPointerException
scripts.arkscripts.slayer.d.pa.c(KeepOutOfMeleeRange.java:101)
org.tribot.api.Timing.waitCondition(iq:19)
scripts.arkscripts.slayer.d.pa.c(KeepOutOfMeleeRange.java:100)
scripts.arkscripts.slayer.d.pa.c(KeepOutOfMeleeRange.java:67)
scripts.arkscripts.slayer.d.pa.m(KeepOutOfMeleeRange.java:58)
scripts.arkscripts.slayer.ArkSlayer.run(ArkSlayer.java:220)
obf.Cf.Vc(vd:1168)
java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][20:51:48] Stopping DaxTracker... Uploading remaining data before exit
BackgroundColor[255,217,148]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][20:51:48] [W] Unable to track data... trying again next iteration. Error(null)
[20:51:48] [Thank you!] Thanks for using ARKSlayer Pro. If you have any progress reports, please add them to my script thread!
ForegroundColor[0,0,255][20:51:48] [ARKSlayer Pro] Your Stats for this run:  Runtime: 00:07:09, XP Gained: 13k XP, Tasks Completed: 0, Profit/Loss: -70.9k gp
[20:51:56] Script Ended: ARKSlayer Pro.

Script just stops after 5-10 mins..I'm not entirely sure if its client related because it keeps saying something about daxtracker

14 hours ago, woke said:

[20:51:46] [Loot Tracker] Removing (2109, 3941, 0) from our drops tile list, as 1 minute has passed or we don't think it's worth looting from anymore.
java.lang.NullPointerException
scripts.arkscripts.slayer.d.pa.c(KeepOutOfMeleeRange.java:101)
org.tribot.api.Timing.waitCondition(iq:19)
scripts.arkscripts.slayer.d.pa.c(KeepOutOfMeleeRange.java:100)
scripts.arkscripts.slayer.d.pa.c(KeepOutOfMeleeRange.java:67)
scripts.arkscripts.slayer.d.pa.m(KeepOutOfMeleeRange.java:58)
scripts.arkscripts.slayer.ArkSlayer.run(ArkSlayer.java:220)
obf.Cf.Vc(vd:1168)
java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
BackgroundColor[206,206,206]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][20:51:48] Stopping DaxTracker... Uploading remaining data before exit
BackgroundColor[255,217,148]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][20:51:48] [W] Unable to track data... trying again next iteration. Error(null)
[20:51:48] [Thank you!] Thanks for using ARKSlayer Pro. If you have any progress reports, please add them to my script thread!
ForegroundColor[0,0,255][20:51:48] [ARKSlayer Pro] Your Stats for this run:  Runtime: 00:07:09, XP Gained: 13k XP, Tasks Completed: 0, Profit/Loss: -70.9k gp
[20:51:56] Script Ended: ARKSlayer Pro.

Script just stops after 5-10 mins..I'm not entirely sure if its client related because it keeps saying something about daxtracker

I'll check this out. Make sure you've cleared your cache :) 

Pushed Patch 4.50a/b:

• Numerical modifications to certain aspects of the script
  • Fixed an issue with Deathwalking triggering the no weapon failsafe
  • Fixed an NPE caused by a logic error
  • Fixed a harmless but annoying concurrent modification exception
  • Fixed an issue causing the last item of a task to not be looted
  • Further fixes to looting changes
  • GUI modifications

Just a reminder about the new features added last patch, in case you missed them:

• Brutal Black Dragons
  • "Only loot your own kills" mode
  • Combat Prayers e.g. Piety/Rigour/Eagle Eye
  • Now moves out melee range of monsters when using ranged, to prevent damage on some tasks
  • Added Extended Super Antifire support
  • Major improvements to many aspects of the script, including looting, inventory management and traveling safety
Edited by Ark

plugin has been working extremely well so far!! Wondering if you ever plan on making house portals/mounted jewelry an option for ironmen to travel around faster. Feel like it could help increase xp rate a bunch. Also, I feel like babydragon bones should be added to ironman loot table, feel like im missing a lot of pray xp. But overall extremely satisfied with the script how it is. 

Edited by huntgmulez

I've noticed on prayer tasks the bot would withdraw prayer pots and then food to make the inventory full; however, the bot doesn't actually use the food but drop it to make space. Prior to the update on prayer tasks the bot would take only one or two pieces of food leaving plenty of spaces for loot, and that should be sufficient because it doesn't take damage due to activate prayer.

image.png.b62c4cd93167f5787ab5f5ee911b9a92.png

After watching the bot drop super att & str potions to make space I stopped the bot. I set the bot to loot over items 2500+ so that it doesn't loot everything that is in the recommended looting option. The total amount of prayer potions withdrawn for task aberrant spectre is a bit excessive and that is limiting the amount of space for loot as well. How does the bot determine the amount of prayer potions to take per trip? Is based off the prayer level, prayer bonus, or some other factor?

Edited by DoesItWork
20 hours ago, huntgmulez said:

plugin has been working extremely well so far!! Wondering if you ever plan on making house portals/mounted jewelry an option for ironmen to travel around faster. Feel like it could help increase xp rate a bunch. Also, I feel like babydragon bones should be added to ironman loot table, feel like im missing a lot of pray xp. But overall extremely satisfied with the script how it is. 

Glad to hear it's working well for you :) That would be a monumentally large project that would only benefit a very small handful of users (high level ironmen), so it would be very low priority atm, sorry^

If I add Babydragon bones, then a Baby Dragon task would take 1-2 hours, since you'd have to go back the bank 3-4 times per task, so I don't think it's worth it :) 

11 hours ago, ace_001 said:

Any way for this script to actually do regular dragons before resorting to baby drags?

Yeah, it does if you have the stats to do it, or it is worth killing the adult ones.

Green dragons -> Kills Baby Green Dragons because the adult ones are in the wilderness

Blue Dragons -> Kills Baby Blue Dragons as a priority as this is the worst task in the game when killing the adult ones, so killing them is never worth it

Steel/Iron/Bronze Dragons -> Kills regular ones

Black Dragons -> Kills baby ones until you're over 100 Combat and have Catacombs of Kourend selected, then it kills Brutal Black Dragons - otherwise low level accounts will take 1-2 hours to kill 14 normal Black Dragons

So... it does what is optimal for your account's XP and money.

10 hours ago, DoesItWork said:

I've noticed on prayer tasks the bot would withdraw prayer pots and then food to make the inventory full; however, the bot doesn't actually use the food but drop it to make space. Prior to the update on prayer tasks the bot would take only one or two pieces of food leaving plenty of spaces for loot, and that should be sufficient because it doesn't take damage due to activate prayer.

After watching the bot drop super att & str potions to make space I stopped the bot. I set the bot to loot over items 2500+ so that it doesn't loot everything that is in the recommended looting option. The total amount of prayer potions withdrawn for task aberrant spectre is a bit excessive and that is limiting the amount of space for loot as well. How does the bot determine the amount of prayer potions to take per trip? Is based off the prayer level, prayer bonus, or some other factor?

The script calculates Prayer Potions to take based on your Prayer level, number of monsters left to kill, your Prayer level when you start the task, whether the task is considered difficult for your combat level (slow kills), the frequency with which the monster drops items, whether you're using a cannon, whether this is a multicombat area, whether you take damage when prayer is active, whether you have Combat Prayers active and then your prayer bonus too. So - it takes a lot into account and is quite smart. Obviously though, the script supports hundreds of tasks for any account setup/levels, so sometimes it can be a bit off.

Feel free to send me your account levels and setup via PM and I can use that data to fine tune things :) 

Edit:

Pushed Patch 4.51:

• Fixed an issue with "Only loot own items" mode not detecting kills for Gargoyles and other tasks where a finishing move is needed
  • Improved the calculation for amount of food/prayer potions to take per task
  • Multiple other small improvements
Edited by Ark
4 minutes ago, ace_001 said:

Hi the task fever spider, the bot reverts to kill long regular spiders in stronghold security, apparently a Google search states that they are on “brain dead island”. Will have to manually complete this task later on tonight.

Oh, yeah, I know why this happened. It does support actual Fever Spiders, it's all custom coded and works well - my task selection system is just getting ahead of itself. Will fix tomorrow.

41 minutes ago, Ark said:

Oh, yeah, I know why this happened. It does support actual Fever Spiders, it's all custom coded and works well - my task selection system is just getting ahead of itself. Will fix tomorrow.

Thank you for the fast reply. Wondering if it’s worth just skipping tonight so the combat styles aren’t different.

Would I also be able to make a request: for those tasks that the bot doesn’t currently support (and there are block slots left) can the bot default to blocking it rather than spending 30 points every time it rotates around? I feel like ‘elves’ are killing my points.

9 hours ago, ace_001 said:

Thank you for the fast reply. Wondering if it’s worth just skipping tonight so the combat styles aren’t different.

Would I also be able to make a request: for those tasks that the bot doesn’t currently support (and there are block slots left) can the bot default to blocking it rather than spending 30 points every time it rotates around? I feel like ‘elves’ are killing my points.

You could do this yourself by setting the script to stop at whatever task you wish to block (one of the script's features). Adding it had a lot of complexities associated that made it not worth adding as an automated process.

2 hours ago, DoesItWork said:

Is there a list of monster that range safespot is supported? I am currently have bloodveld task with range set-up and the bot is not using a safespot.

The script doesn't claim to safespot monsters - the feature is that for tasks where the monster will hit you with melee if you are in melee range, but only hit you with range/mage if you are out of melee range, the script will stay at a safe distance if using the Ranged mode from the GUI. Tasks where this happens include Brutal Black Dragons, any other adult Dragons, Skeletal Wyverns, Drakes and Wyrms.

For some prayer tasks, (Specs, Dust devils, etc), Can we have the option to fill our inventory with prayer pots? Some tasks it will withdraw only like 5 prayer pots, and a full inventory of food when it is a prayer only task.

It also grabs a glory from the bank when I have POH to mounted glory enabled. I am assuming it shouldnt be doing that.

Edited by deadking721
2 hours ago, deadking721 said:

For some prayer tasks, (Specs, Dust devils, etc), Can we have the option to fill our inventory with prayer pots? Some tasks it will withdraw only like 5 prayer pots, and a full inventory of food when it is a prayer only task.

It also grabs a glory from the bank when I have POH to mounted glory enabled. I am assuming it shouldnt be doing that.

It will be taking the Glory for another reason - usually to teleport to the task in some way/cover an option. It won't use your Mounted Glory for anything other than to bank because otherwise the script gets far too complex. The script processes more potential situations than people can consider, so just trust that it's doing things for a reason. The debug can give you a little more idea as to why decisions are made if you're interested.

Users are generally very much against filling the inventory with prayer potions - mainly because you'd have to drop a prayer potion if you needed to loot (which is almost never worth it), hence why it doesn't do what you're describing and isn't an option. It may be taking too much food though on these tasks, so I'll take a look at that and get it resolved (it needs to take food in case you take damage while setting up/you DC and run out of prayer and need to replenish health fast - but it shouldn't need much).

Pushed Patch V4.52:

• Fever Spider tasks will now be correctly completed 
  • Further improvements to the Prayer/Food calculation algorithm - much less food will now be taken on tasks where Prayer should offer 100% protection now and higher level Prayer users will now take more Prayer Potions
Edited by Ark