G.Quester V2 [35 Quest supported] [Full ABC2] [MidQuesting] [Death Support] [Customization]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recommend using Looking Glass as it will reduce the ban rate while using this script        

Awesome, thanks @Dentist for doing a great job!  

This is now revolved and @Dentistresolved and let me know it has been resolved very quickly. I'll be buying this script again no doubt & thanks to both dentist and the tribot staff for actioning a

update : 2.11

** Old gear profiles and GUI profiles wont work any more sorry about that.

there a lot of things going be released soon to g.quester this update contains:

1-Custom Inv per quest this is still beta so be carful while using the usage is same as custom gear ( Noted items not allowed yet ) (Very expensive items not allowed yet unless it is in the bank ).

PS: Custom Inv will completely override the script required items so u going be sure of what items to select.

2-Custom Prices has been added for all supported items you will find the Prices.txt file in there >>>> //.tribot //Denstist//GQuester//Prices u need to start script at least once after this update to be able to see this file dont create it manually please u will find the file contains the item name then price like this "STAFF_OF_AIR 0" changing the 0 to the price u wan the script to buy the item for like this >> STAFF_OF_AIR 10000 It will but it for 10k gold ETC and if left to 0 will use random prices as before.

3- Now for custom gear and custom inv script will load the image as soon as u click on the selected gear or inv not only show the items in files only like before.

PS: a lot of improvements and things will be added soon and G.Quester prices may be changed soon

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Iamhectic said:

This script has nearly doubled in price coz of the new Tribot Store.

Or if you just wanted it for 14 days at $5 for a couple of quests, the lowest price you now have to pay is $15 for 30 days!! And that only works on one account at once, insane :( 

there will be a lite version feel free to pm on discord with the quests u wan 

On 9/30/2020 at 1:01 AM, Iamhectic said:

This script has nearly doubled in price coz of the new Tribot Store.

Or if you just wanted it for 14 days at $5 for a couple of quests, the lowest price you now have to pay is $15 for 30 days!! And that only works on one account at once, insane :( 

Yes, I just noticed 5 auths went from $20 to $67.50 overnight. More than triple the price, seems crazy...

Lite version that allows users to use 3-4 quests only doesn't address this issue unfortunately, as I need a lot more quests that are present in the regular script, but the price isn't affordable anymore.

45 minutes ago, contemporary said:

Yes, I just noticed 5 auths went from $20 to $67.50 overnight. More than triple the price, seems crazy...

Lite version that allows users to use 3-4 quests only doesn't address this issue unfortunately, as I need a lot more quests that are present in the regular script, but the price isn't affordable anymore.

pm on discord the number of quests for the lite version can be increased a bit 

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Eazy2905 said:

was said that this is ironman friendly and will collect items? so far im having trouble with this feature, any ideas?

it wont collect items it will however do the quest for u if u made a custom inv for the quest with required item i am implementing a feature to auto detect that u are iron man and withdraw required items from bank without custom inv 

Can i please have a refund? "support" iron man leaves the assumption that this is going to complete quests and detect required gear. so far even when I have set up custom inventory the script still gets stuck anywhere in ardougne and is constantly trying to purchase items from GE irrespective of custom inv and gear. 0qp in the last 24 hours

On 10/26/2020 at 9:05 PM, Eazy2905 said:

Can i please have a refund? "support" iron man leaves the assumption that this is going to complete quests and detect required gear. so far even when I have set up custom inventory the script still gets stuck anywhere in ardougne and is constantly trying to purchase items from GE irrespective of custom inv and gear. 0qp in the last 24 hours

iron man will receive big update soon but i can refund if u supply the order number  

19 hours ago, Madmed said:

Hi,

just noticed that after TP to draynor using glory it can't proceed walking. it keeps rotating the camera angle until I help it with the next step towards the right direction.

Noticed while doing client of kourend and it happened multiple times during the quest.

that is a walker bug i send it to the owner 

Hey, I may be ignorant, but is there any documentation on this script?

Also, your discord invite in siggy expired

I bought an auth thanks

Can you just add a button to "do it all" that the script supports from a level 3? Example, it will do cooks assistant, dorics quest, train stats needed for quest it needs, priest in peril, nature spirit,

but it wouldn't do animal magnetism since it can't train slayer? Does that make sense?

BUG, when in Varrock Museum, the camera angle can glitch and it keeps spam clicking an area slightly out of clickable walking range on map.

Bug -Does not switch to fire strike from wind strike when account hits 13 magic, this leads to it not killing some bosses

Bug- When a task is done, and the account levels up, it often does not do another task. (Example: Finishes quest, teleports to Castle wars. XP drops from quest make account level up at castle wars, account gets confused.). Example2: Account levels up magic while killing Lanzig during freminik trials, does not continue attacking him, just idles.

Bug- Seems to be unable to use talisman to find the draugen during The fremenick trials. Gets in the area then just paces endlessly

Bug- Gets stuck in fightarena asking Sammy where his father is (just idles)

Edit: Restarting the script seems to fix some bugs and lets the script continue. Would be good though if there was more anti-crash built-in, so could click start, and come back to it fully finished.

Still not complaining though, amazing script, thank you.

Edited by YouWinThese
5 hours ago, YouWinThese said:

is there any documentation on this script?

what u mean by documentation

Also, your discord invite in siggy expired

fixed thanks for letting me know 

Can you just add a button to "do it all"

i dont love that cause it can draw a pattern if too many ppl used same rote for like 30 quest 

but it wouldn't do animal magnetism since it can't train slayer? Does that make sense?

it do support getting 18 slayer through quests for animal

4 hours ago, YouWinThese said:

BUG, when in Varrock Museum, the camera angle can glitch and it keeps spam clicking an area slightly out of clickable walking range on map

i am working on a fix for that 

Bug -Does not switch to fire strike from wind strike when account hits 13 magic, this leads to it not killing some bosses

most quests is it support 9+ magic requirements so that u can do any combat quest recommended to do IMP quest then Witch Potion to get 9+ magic at start 

When a task is done, and the account levels up, it often does not do another task.

it would be great if u can provide me with stack trace but i will take a look into it 

Seems to be unable to use talisman to find the draugen during The fremenick trials. Gets in the area then just paces endlessly

that part is tricky af i will be recoding it soon

2 hours ago, YouWinThese said:

I'm about 3 hours into this script ownership

Holy shit, this is a good script. Had a few minor bugs at the beginning , but it's plowing through quests very efficiently now. Good stuff. Script writer definitely a genius.

glad u liked it i will be adding alot of failsafes soon to avoid any crashes