G.Quester V2 [35 Quest supported] [Full ABC2] [MidQuesting] [Death Support] [Customization]

8 hours ago, Dentist said:

what u mean by documentation

Just wondering if there's anywhere letting know more info like somewhere with just generic info like

"The script will automatically buy items for quests selected, unless you select a manual custom inventory, then the script will go by that. Else-wise, it will withdraw what is needed to complete each task."

I got confused at first by some of the settings (not too confused, you have a very nice GUI, that's easy to understand), just was curious if there's any stuff to clarify some features : )

There's also things like "Crafting", "Prayer", "Mining" listed in the available tasks. Would be nice to know more of what these do, like says on them "Trains prayer to 43". "Trains mining to 50". I tried manually creating skills that do that, but it just added a bunch of "Prayer", "Mining", etc options to the task menu, without clarification. I think the skilling feature could be clarified a bit in GUI

i dont love that cause it can draw a pattern if too many ppl used same rote for like 30 quest 

That is an excellent point. adding a feature like that would likely increase in bans : ) I like how you have it now then

it do support getting 18 slayer through quests for animal

Wow.. I did not expect that. You sir, truly put a lot of effort into this script. Thank you so much

i am working on a fix for that 

Thank you : )

most quests is it support 9+ magic requirements so that u can do any combat quest recommended to do IMP quest then Witch Potion to get 9+ magic at start 

I get what you mean, yes. So I get script to start with IMP + Witch potion, gets 9 magic.

13 Magic needed for Firestrike

Account goes to Tree gnome village, kills that boss with air strike, okay works fine Account typically hits 13 magic by now

Account goes to Fremenik Trials to kill Lanzig, air strike is too weak, it cannot kill him. It has runes for firestrike in inventory, and the right level

What i'm suggesting, is if account = 13 magic, make sure fire strike always spell, not wind strike. under 13 magic, use wind-strike

Does that make sense? Sorry to be such a bother, really appreciate your help.

it would be great if u can provide me with stack trace but i will take a look into it 

I will try to provide stack trace / debug log next time i notice for sure, sorry for my lack of detail

that part is tricky af i will be recoding it soon

Thank you, no worries, you really are a GENIUS to be able to code such things... No way I would ever be able to process that.

glad u liked it i will be adding alot of failsafes soon to avoid any crashes   

❤️ One of the best scripts on tribot

• Like 1
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recommend using Looking Glass as it will reduce the ban rate while using this script        

Awesome, thanks @Dentist for doing a great job!  

This is now revolved and @Dentistresolved and let me know it has been resolved very quickly. I'll be buying this script again no doubt & thanks to both dentist and the tribot staff for actioning a

1 hour ago, YouWinThese said:

There's also things like "Crafting", "Prayer", "Mining" listed in the available tasks.

that is the tasks u wan say like u added crafting then u have to go to the skills settings tabs to set the skill

so when u go there u will have to select crafting , stopping level u wan , antiban modifier , then click set skill

it is kind all skills is 1-99 :D 

1 hour ago, YouWinThese said:

Does that make sense? Sorry to be such a bother, really appreciate your help.

oh yea i see where the bug is will fix it 

if u ever wanted any help just join discord server i am pretty active there almost 24/7 and there is ppl that can help u with any question 

glad u liked the script ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*New Quest DigSite ( Beta )

*New Quests DemonSlayer (Beta )

*Prices Folder now will auto update upon adding new items it wont delete old file it will rename it to old prices so u dont loose your custom prices *added some improvement to GE

*Fixed crafting bug not calculating sapphire correctly

*swapped to use glory 6 now instead of 4 as default to buy from GE

*pushed some CPU wise improvements to some quests

7 hours ago, Helpful said:

Gets stuck on demonslayer around the point when you need to find all the keys and keeps asking what the magical incanation is from the gypsy

7 hours ago, Helpful said:

if you don't have Excalibur during the holy grail quest it gets stuck on a never ending loop of walking and getting the holy note or whatever its called

I will double check both bugs 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @Dentist

Is there any reason it does every task at hyper speed? I'm sure there's a market for speed running, but most normal players take their time when doing quests. Can't you add an option to have a 'slow mode' where it acts a lot more like a human & takes breaks between quests, takes at least a small break in-between everything rather than acting like a streamer trying to speed run quests whilst on crack? 

1 hour ago, chachacha said:

Hey @Dentist

Is there any reason it does every task at hyper speed? I'm sure there's a market for speed running, but most normal players take their time when doing quests. Can't you add an option to have a 'slow mode' where it acts a lot more like a human & takes breaks between quests, takes at least a small break in-between everything rather than acting like a streamer trying to speed run quests whilst on crack? 

Sure i will add minibreak between quests i had that before but no one used it so i removed it 

14 hours ago, Dentist said:

Sure i will add minibreak between quests i had that before but no one used it so i removed it 

Appreciated dude. I'll post some bugs I noticed. The first being the GUI, it often adds the scripts multiple times, meaning it's hard to see what's been added already, not a huge one. 

I did come to find it yesterday, after a trobot break, unable to leave the room whilst getting the 'chest orb' during the grand tree. 

Another was whilst trying to start the rfd drawf quest, I had yet to complete fishing contest so it stood there for an hour talking to the dawrf. Is it meant to check for requirements before stating a quest? 

5 hours ago, chachacha said:

Appreciated dude. I'll post some bugs I noticed. The first being the GUI, it often adds the scripts multiple times, meaning it's hard to see what's been added already, not a huge one. 

I did come to find it yesterday, after a trobot break, unable to leave the room whilst getting the 'chest orb' during the grand tree. 

Another was whilst trying to start the rfd drawf quest, I had yet to complete fishing contest so it stood there for an hour talking to the dawrf. Is it meant to check for requirements before stating a quest? 

i will check all bugs today 
currently it dont check quests requirements but i will add it asap too 

4 hours ago, chachacha said:

Critical bug. Under review.

- Einstein

This is now revolved and @Dentistresolved and let me know it has been resolved very quickly. I'll be buying this script again no doubt & thanks to both dentist and the tribot staff for actioning and being so cool about it. 

I've seen a few sites act in dodgy ways and shouldn't have jumped to any conclusion without speaking to dentist and the staff before posting here. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, chachacha said:

This is now revolved and @Dentistresolved and let me know it has been resolved very quickly. I'll be buying this script again no doubt & thanks to both dentist and the tribot staff for actioning and being so cool about it. 

I've seen a few sites act in dodgy ways and shouldn't have jumped to any conclusion without speaking to dentist and the staff before posting here. 

Awesome, thanks @Dentist for doing a great job!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Gets stuck trying to buy necklace of passage. Screenshot of output below. It basically just loops opening GE, types in search for necklace of passage, then selects the item but does not buy and then closes GE.

O7bnehb.png

Edit:

To be fair the GE api seems a bit broken perhaps, it seems to bug out a lot when trying to buy stuff from GE. Now it tried to buy staff of air and instead just stood there for 5 minutes or so until I stopped script and bought all items manually and then started again. If I buy items manually and then start quests it seems to work fine.

Edit2:

When doing waterfall quest after the getting glarials urn and preparing to gear up for the last part of quest it suddenly decided to bank everything and go buy another games necklace from varrock even though it already had one in bank

Edited by Mursumarsu

Not sure why the bot constantly pick thing up stuff on bank and then deposit it all back into the bank and take the same item again... Also, when starting the bot, the bot does the same thing over each time goes birds eye view, open bank, deposit everything (Even though all item required to complete the quest is on the inventory).

5 hours ago, Mursumarsu said:

Gets stuck trying to buy necklace of passage. Screenshot of output below. It basically just loops opening GE, types in search for necklace of passage, then selects the item but does not buy and then closes GE.

O7bnehb.png

Edit:

To be fair the GE api seems a bit broken perhaps, it seems to bug out a lot when trying to buy stuff from GE. Now it tried to buy staff of air and instead just stood there for 5 minutes or so until I stopped script and bought all items manually and then started again. If I buy items manually and then start quests it seems to work fine.

Edit2:

When doing waterfall quest after the getting glarials urn and preparing to gear up for the last part of quest it suddenly decided to bank everything and go buy another games necklace from varrock even though it already had one in bank

I will take a look on those bugs today

1 hour ago, DreakinZ said:

Not sure why the bot constantly pick thing up stuff on bank and then deposit it all back into the bank and take the same item again... Also, when starting the bot, the bot does the same thing over each time goes birds eye view, open bank, deposit everything (Even though all item required to complete the quest is on the inventory).

for now the bot dont check for inv items before start of the quest (will be added later on)

but if u wan it to just use what items u have in inv without banking u can just activate dont bank