G.Quester V2 [ 59 Quest supported ][ 7 Skills Supported1-99 ] [Full ABC2] [MidQuesting] [Death Support] [Customization]

DISCORD_LOGO.png.af2e989034522923c35410069f11ae92.png

Click_here_to_activate.png.27f988d934ba97288ce81a5afcf73507.png

Supported Quests:

Spoiler

1.    ANIMAL_MAGNATISM

2.    BIOHAZARD

3.    COOK_ASSISTANT

4.    CLIENT_OF_KOUREND

5.    DORICS

6.    DEMON_SLAYER

7.    DRUIDIC_RITUAL

8.    DIG_SITE

9.    DWARF_CANNON

10.    ERNEST_THE_CHICKEN

11.    FIGHT_ARENA

12.    FREMENNIK_TRIALS

13.    FISHING_CONTEST

14.    GOBLIN_DIPLOMACY

15.    GERTRUDE_CAT

16.    HOLY_GRAIL

17.    IMP_CATCHER

18.     KNIGHTS_SWORD

19.    LOST_CITY

20.    MONKS_FRIEND

21.    MERLINS_CRYSTAL

22.    PRIEST_IN_PERIL

23.    PLAGUE_CITY

24.    RESTLESS_GHOST

25.    ROMEO_JULIET

26.    RUNE_MYSTERIES

27.    RFD_COOK

28.    SHEEP_SHEARER

29.    TREE_GNOME_VILLAGE

30.    VAMPYRE_SLAYER

31.    VARROCK_MUSEUM

32.    WATER_FALL

33.    WITCHS_HOUSE

34.    WITCHS_POTION

35.    NATURE_SPIRIT

36.    ASCENT_OF_ARCEUUS

37.    DRAGON_SLAYER_UNLOCK_SHIELD_ONLY

38.    X_MARKS_THE_SPOT

39.    PORCINE_OF_INTEREST

40.    FAIRY_TAIL_PART_1

41.    THE_GRAND_TREE

42.    UNDERGROUND_PASS

43.    REGICIDE

44.    Sea Slug

45.    Jungle Potion

46.    ICE_GLOVES

47.    Unlock Fairy Rings 

48.    Tai Bwo Wannai Trio

49.    Tribal Totem

50.     Tourist Trap

51. Cleaning Finds

52. Get Rock Cake

53. Bone Voyage

54. Hazeel Cult

55. Mountain Daughter

56. The Golem

57. Get Kudos

58. Pirates Treasure

59. Prince Ali Rescue

Supported Skills :

Spoiler

1.    MINING

2.    WOODCUTTING

3.    CRAFTING

4.    Fire Making

5.    Prayer

6.    Herblore

7.    Agility

Edited by Dentist
  • Like 8
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Supported Quests:   Supported Skills :  

Awesome, thanks @Dentist for doing a great job!  

@chachacha i will pm u when home 

update 2.03

1-Added Ice Gloves Task Will check if u have ice gloves in bank or not if not will get u one >> It will save spot the queen to minimal the damage

2-Added Search Task Box now u can type in part of the task u wan but first letter must be capitalized like for ice glove u type "Ice" it will filter tasks for u

3-Improved Buying Phase it will now correctly calculate how many stacks u have of the item and only buy the missing count

4- Fixed minor bug with Mining skill

5- Fixed Small bug with SafeEat not activating upon load profiles

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Jonazun said:

true i have been looking at the debug and gathering the items for it - and tele tabs are just a bit out of reach for ironmen that wouldn't have these quests done :P 

oh got u 

for now u can withdraw the items in inv and go in advanced tab select dontbank then it should do the quest ignoring the missing items 

that been said i will add an option for iron man to ignore tabs and use runes if found in bank 

Update 2.07

1-Added Full Custom Gear To all quests Except (Merlin's Crystal , Holy Grail , Waterfall ,Fremennik Trials ) will be added for those later on as they need more adjustments

Some Notes About custom Gear PLEASE READ BEFORE USING IT  :

1-Custom Gear Will always Override Your Jewelry If It Wasn't Full Charged

2-Custom Gear Will Be Bought From GE If Not Found In Bank

3-There is Max Price For Custom Gear So Please Don't Use Very Expansive Items < This Will Be Modified Later On To Permit Any Item

4-Please Don't Risk Any High Value Gear As i Didn't Heavy Test It To Avoid Loosing Of The Gear < This Will be Fine After Heavy Testing

5-For Some Quests That Requires Killing Npcs For Now Script Will Override Your Weapon And Use The Recommended one  <This Will be Removed Later On Allowing User To Use Any Weapon And Even Select the Attack Style ( Melee ,Range , Or Magic )

6-All Old Saved Profiles Wouldn't Work You Will Need To Make New Ones

7-Skills Support Custom Gear Too But For Prayer The Custom Gear Will Only Activate If User Are Using Gilded Altar

Please Feel Free To Test It and LMK of Any Bugs Or Improvements I Should Add

• Dentist changed the title to G.Quester V2 [ 59 Quest supported ][ 7 Skills Supported1-99 ] [Full ABC2] [MidQuesting] [Death Support] [Customization]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ELON
      Tutorial Island Support Argument Support(save file name) Grand Exchange Custom Equipment Build Your Own Quest List 25+ Quest Supported Mid Quest Support Muling Support (Withdraw Gold From Mule) Buy & Activate Bond Task

Death Support ABC2 F2P Accounts Supported Small non Obtrusive Paint Advanced Custom Anti-Ban Prayer Support Custom Food Custom Run At, Eat At,Drink Pray At, Drink Stamina At Buy Custom Equipment If Missing Walking Breaks Custom Equipment For Each Quest Attack STyle Support For Each Equipment File Buy All Items On Start
    • By EZRSGold
      Order Here (Click to join):             Discord: EZRS#5916 We are Online 24/7 everyday   Terms of Service   * We guarantee a 100% manual service; no bots or macros, which can be harmful to your account, will be used.   * We dont use any 3rd party software and we are not responsible for your account in event of you getting banned   * Create a ticket on Discord ALWAYS confirm your order in the ticket!   * Please have the necessary quest items prepared, or have some gold in your account so our employees could buy the items needed.   * I will NEVER go first! When you have the necessary items prepared or have enough gold for us to buy them, meet me in game to pay for the services.   * After you have paid me you must give me your Login, Password and Bank Pin(if necessary).   *You must not change password and must not login during the service, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.   * After our services are complete you MUST change your accounts password, comment in this thread that the service was complete and leave feedback!   Visit us at: www.EZRSAccounts.com
    • By heff420
      hello guys this script doesnt seem to want to work it cant complete the quests it just stops when buying items i have all required levels and deleted hook.dat anjd .tribot folder and installeed correct java

any idea on what to do?
    • By Virt
      My name is Case sensitive on discord Becareful of imposters - I NEVER TRADE VIA PMS EVER. 
      Unique ID: 460089618331860993
      or click here to join my discord and open a ticket:  https://discord.gg/b47uuQH  

Why use VirtGold as your Service provider?
      in business since 2016
      over 250 Positive feedback from customers
      Over $1k in donations across various forums
      Everything is 100% hand trained and all work are monitored
      Provide sufficient updates frequently 

Terms of services ~:

• By woodchopper666
      Looking for script for Enter The Abyss Quest.

Please PM me. Thanks
    • By Samirk3
      ►►[AIO]Samirk3`s Powerleveling/Questing/Minigames/& More![ Hand-Done ]◄◄

BIGGEST TRUST SO FAR

Discord:
    • By osiris801
      Request: We are looking for a few different bots. Basically, we are wanting a bot that can run the three F2P quests to open the accounts to trading/GE. Then a second bot that will grind chocolate dust
      Description: EWe are looking for a few different bots. Basically, we are wanting a bot that can run the three F2P quests to open the accounts to trading/GE. Then a second bot that will grind chocolate dust (0-1 tick if possible). After a certain amount of time, we would like it to either trade a mule or sell on the GE and then trade.
      Payment Amount: We are looking to keep this as cheap as possible. We are looking for under $100.
      Time: Time frames can be discussed. No big rush.
      Additional: We are aware that this is the Tribot forums and we DO NOT want to create any issue with this next comment so PLEASE let us know if this is not allowed and we will remove it from our request. We would like the option/opportunity for this to be done as an EXE or a python build. I want the ability to run this on as many accounts as possible from the same computer.
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3180

I've only tested it on a few accounts... Hoping people can post some progress pics.

Utilizes DaxWalker and supports teleporting if you have the mage level.  
      Start with all items in your bank OR with the quest items in your inventory (skip quests by not having those items):

Cook's assistant: Egg, Bucket of milk, Pot of flour
      Imp Catcher: Red bead, Yellow bead, White bead, Black bead
      Doric's Quest: 6 Clay, 4 Copper ore, 2 Iron ore
      Goblin Diplomacy: Blue dye, Orange dye, 3 Goblin mail (or the pre-colored goblin mails)

PROGRESS PICS: 
      Start to end, 12 minutes:

• Our picks

• Support for the gradle launcher is being dropped. Read more about the new launcher here.
      • 8 replies
    • What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
        • Thanks
      • 11 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
      • 40 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 13 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 17 replies