G.Farming [AIO Farming] [1.5m - 2.5m /day ] [ABC2] [Progressive] [Custom Runs]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

G.Farming Script Link :                                      https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts?q=Dentist   Supported Features :                                      

Noice. This is potentially a low banrate goldfarming script ladies and gentlemen.

Under development 

@Dentistthe world switch menu problem is solved :) 

One other thing i noticed on fruit tree runs when coming from gnome stronghold tree ---> tree gnome village tree it will sometimes teleport to the battleground of khazard. It corrects itself and teleports to the tree gnome village but something to take a look at, appreciate this script and what you do for it :)

I will continue to monitor my runs and keep you informed of any little bugs

6 hours ago, N0Breaks said:

So I'm not familiar with farming at all. Can I just run this on a fresh level-3 (like a progressive mode)? If so how much starting cash would you guys recommend? 

yeah it will buy the best seeds for your lvl, and when you lvl up and can do a new tree it switches to that (or you can add custom seeds for your run)

you might not even need too much money because hops will get you gold early, herbs start profiting at ranarrs+, also you can make some extra cash from limps and little other things

Id probably recommend 100-400k to start and if you sell off some produce that you farm it will be sustainable on its own

2 hours ago, Switxh said:

One other thing i noticed on fruit tree runs when coming from gnome stronghold tree ---> tree gnome village tree it will sometimes teleport to the battleground of khazard. It corrects itself and teleports to the tree gnome village

it always teleport to khazard first then teleport from khazard to tree gnome right ?

@Dentisti just ran the script for fruit trees again after work and it did teleport from tree gnome stronghold --> battlefield of khazard again. 

also i read somewhere in these posts you are currently working on an option to be able to pay farmers to protect patches, any idea when you will have time to implement that?

one last thing, if i select herb + flower will it do both patches at once before teleporting? if not do you think you could add a herb + flower option similar to the herb + flower + alottment. Im not very interested in farming the allotments but would like the extra gp from farming limps :)

Edited by Switxh
13 hours ago, Switxh said:

i just ran the script for fruit trees again after work and it did teleport from tree gnome stronghold --> battlefield of khazard again. 

i will try fix this bug today

any idea when you will have time to implement that?

will start working on it soon shouldnt take that long tbh

herb + flower optio

sure will try pushing it today with the tree spirit bug 

@Switxh

1-Fixed teleporting to kahzard the to maze 

2-Added herb+flower task 

3-Protection is still under development 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Switxh said:

@DentistI setup the bot today with herb,alotment,flower, fruit tree, and tree. it started off with the tree run and did all 5 trees, but then after it finished the last patch it just went back and reteled to every tree and checked them all and kept teleing to the next location

it kept doing that or it fixed itself ?

purchased the script recently for herb and birdhouse run. Working great so far but a few additions would be welcomed.

• add hosidius tele tab and catherby tele tab option for both herb patches
  • use jewellery with the lowest charge in bank e.g. skill necklace(1) instead of (4)

Also, do you know how I can equip the gear in my profile? I have it saved and selected but it doesn't seem to equip all of it from the bank, only equips magic secateurs

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gold_elf149 said:

purchased the script recently for herb and birdhouse run. Working great so far but a few additions would be welcomed.

• add hosidius tele tab and catherby tele tab option for both herb patches
  • use jewellery with the lowest charge in bank e.g. skill necklace(1) instead of (4)

Also, do you know how I can equip the gear in my profile? I have it saved and selected but it doesn't seem to equip all of it from the bank, only equips magic secateurs

i will add the tabs , and add use of lowest charge first 
about gear u need to select them before adding the task in the Task tab

1 hour ago, Switxh said:

@Dentist while watching the script at morytania it finished harvesting a strawberry plant and then for some reason it ran northwest and stood above the undead chicken pen for about 30 seconds before world hopping and then running back to the patches, im not sure how frequently this happens but could lead to pattern-bans

this happens when there is a vampire near the patch that may lead to death that way it avoid it i will add some improvements to this feature soon 

• 2 weeks later...