polyWoodcutter Pro - Your Woodcutting Solution

polyWoodcutter Pro

Activate Script

Requirements

Your player must have an axe equipped or in the bank for the script to function correctly.

Features

Custom area creation

Oak plank chopping (multiple sawmills) *NEW*

Auto axe upgrading queue

Client arguments

Interactive paint

JavaFX GUI

Advanced anti-ban

Axe special ability utilization

Bird nest support

All axes (Including crystal and infernal axe, with trailblazer cosmetics)

Log disposal system

1) Banking

2) Dropping

3) Firemaking *NEW*

4) Fletch then bank

5) Fletch then drop

Progressive chopping (Task System)

World hopping

Abundance of customization

Public leaderboard

https://dashboard.dax.cloud/scripts/74e63bf2-0627-44c4-bfff-8d54ec2542c3/public)

Trees

Normal

Oak

Willow

Maple

Teak *NEW*

Mahogany *NEW*

Yew

Magic

Redwood

GUI Demonstration

General Instructions

NormalDistribution.png.9baffb99f0e9234a98fa57466e5febea.png

The AFK micro sleeping functionality is based on normal distribution. A normal distribution will always have the same "basic shape" illustrated above. The standard deviation (15) then defines how "spread out" the distribution is (imagine taking hold of the left and right edges of the graph and "stretching" it out to give a larger standard deviation). More specifically, the values will be spread out so that:

• Just under 70% of instances will tend to have a value one standard deviation either side of the average (in this case, values between -15 and 15: see highlighted area of graph)
  • Just under 95% of instances will tend to have a value two standard deviations either side of the average (between -30 and 30 in this case)
  • More than 99% of instances will tend to have a value three standard deviations either side of the average (between -45 and 45 in this case)

Note: When it comes to customization, take in account the empirical rule (look above) for correct usage.

For example: If you wanted to micro sleep on an average of 100 seconds with a standard deviation of 20 seconds. Then just under 70% of instances will tend to have a value one standard deviation either side of the average (80 and 120 seconds – most instances will fall under)

AFK_Micro_Sleep.png.aaadf1da0c41b16c59884cfc2ca15469.png 

PRESET_ONE has a random frequency average of 20 minutes with a standard deviation of 3.33 minutes. A random AFK sleep average of 6.67 minutes with a standard deviation of 1.10 minutes.  A rule of thumb when deciding on your standard deviation, multiply your mean by the reciprocal of 6.

Task_Entry_Normal_Woodcutting.png.93e479557ac33c314a3a148277b6d97f.png

When creating any type of task, ensure all fields are correct and accurate. You can create your own woodcutting area, first type the name of your area, select the tree type (including teak and mahogany), define the radius (the screen will display markers to provide visual aid), finally, YOU must click Get Tree Tile so the area is constructed properly.

Task_Entry_Oak_Plank_Woodcutting.png.0f6e5a6965ebe815732806f7f427d9c3.png

When creating an oak plank woodcutting task, you can choose the woodcutting guild or the varrock lumber yard, you must pick one and all fields must be filled accurately. When typing the amount of oak planks to make, the corresponding cost will be displayed as a visual aid.

Save_Load.png.f77bb138a6d942e9fe7671e627a08077.png

Remember to save your settings for the next time, you can also reload the previously used settings file by loading the file called “last”. Alternatively, the client arguments can be used instead.

Spoiler

Version 2.02 (2022/05/19)

Hello guys version 2.02 is here! This iteration has been in the works for a while now, with new features; AFK micro sleeping, GUI overhaul, firemaking/fletching log disposals, and the Varrock Lumber Yard Sawmill.

The AFK micro sleeping functionality is based on normal distribution. A normal distribution will always have the same "basic shape" illustrated above. The standard deviation (15) then defines how "spread out" the distribution is (imagine taking hold of the left and right edges of the graph and "stretching" it out to give a larger standard deviation). More specifically, the values will be spread out so that:

• Just under 70% of instances will tend to have a value one standard deviation either side of the average (in this case, values between -15 and 15: see highlighted area of graph)
  • Just under 95% of instances will tend to have a value two standard deviations either side of the average (between -30 and 30 in this case)
  • More than 99% of instances will tend to have a value three standard deviations either side of the average (between -45 and 45 in this case)

Note: When it comes to customization, take in account the empirical rule (look above) for correct usage.

For example: If you wanted to micro sleep on an average of 100 seconds with a standard deviation of 20 seconds. Then just under 70% of instances will tend to have a value one standard deviation either side of the average (80 and 120 seconds – most instances will fall under)

PRESET_ONE has a random frequency average of 20 minutes with a standard deviation of 3.33 minutes. A random AFK sleep average of 6.67 minutes with a standard deviation of 1.10 minutes.  A rule of thumb when deciding on your standard deviation, multiply your mean by the reciprocal of 6.

When creating any type of task, ensure all fields are correct and accurate. You can create your own woodcutting area, first type the name of your area, select the tree type (including teak and mahogany), define the radius (the screen will display markers to provide visual aid), finally, YOU must click Get Tree Tile so the area is constructed properly.

Version 2.01 (2022/04/05)

Hello everyone!

(Introduction)

This is the first patch for polyWoodcutter V2, most of the changes are internal and performance related. Some features are temporarily disabled, while still bringing in new content as well. 

(Changes)

1) Axe upgrading: The changes for axe upgrading are significant. Firstly, a queue is generated at the start that determines which axes are to be upgraded. Instead of checking and calculating every time the script uses an axe. This drastically improves the overall performance. 

2) Paint: Now you can click the appropriate row for more information. Such as, the active axe and the corresponding axe upgrade queue. The task information, such as, logs remaining or time.

3) Chopping: The script will attempt to locate random trees that are in a state where no such player is interacting with.

4) Looping: The script relied on while loops to determine the active task, this is no longer a part of the functionality.

5) Areas: The task has a complete area object that knows the tree, bank and area.

6) Fletching disposal: This feature is temporarily disabled until I code a better and more efficient algorithm. 

7) Script framework: The core functionality has been improved, now the script runs on Encoded's framework. 

😎 Price: The price is now $1.99

(Conclusion)

Thank you for reading the patch notes and for your continued support!
There are plentiful of planned features that will be implemented, stay tuned.

Edited by Polymorphic
v2.02
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

polyWoodcutter Pro Activate Script   Requirements Your player must have an axe equipped or in the bank for the script to function correctly. Features Custom area creation

Hey @fenkiluno Thanks for your fine compliment sir! Firstly, it's intentional  because I wanted to learn how the dropping preferences function. Is this something you would like me to ch

Hello everyone welcome to patch v1.05! Firstly, I would like to discuss the following: 1) The Fatigue System     -As time goes on your player's reaction time increases(become slow). Every

3 hours ago, rs06botHein said:

Hey Jackson, congratulations on first script release, looks neat! It might be handy to include what progessive mode will do and when world hopping activates in the forum post?
I suggestion to add in Webwalking to get rid of this "relatively" close starting requirement.

Hey, thank you so much. I'll add more details later today. Their is Webwalking (Dax walker)

• Like 1

Currently refining the code for redwood support

-> North Lower Level 

-> North Upper Level

-> South Upper Level

-> South Lower Level

02/10/2021 

1109023590_2021-02-1012-59-26-Polymorphic_Auto_Woodcutter.png.5ae697b32188fdbeca548ca2b605adf5.png

Will be released this week :)

Sincerely,

Jackson.

Update 02/12/2021

Redwood now supported.

Edited by Polymorphic
redwood
  • Polymorphic changed the title to [FREE] Polymorphic Auto Woodcutter - AIO Solution [ABC2][Redwood Support][1-60 Progressive]
17 hours ago, Einstein said:

Woodcutting, such a fine choice for your first script. Classic :D

I like the paint and the layout of the thread, but most importantly I like your enthusiasm and positive vibes. So I went ahead and featured this thread since it's clearly something awesome going on here.

Happy coding!

Wow, thank you so much Einstein! :) I appreciate everything!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Depresitoo said:

Are custom locations comming any time soon? (Currently in isle of souls)image.png.57cfa65fedef519695605cb7c290f638.png

Hey Depresitoo, once i'm finished the new task system i'll be sure to work on that next!

I'll add that as a new location in the mean time :)

Thanks for the request :)

Edited by Polymorphic

Version 1.04 (04/01/2021)

Google Slides -> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vQvpYCcm9_JXrKrU87w02TtW4UQSyUEuABOAA_Bo0lg/edit?usp=sharing

improved banking (drastically)
improved special attack ability usage and performance (support resizable mode)
improved upgrade axe control (fail safe included before equipping)
improved CPU usage (parallelize multi-core architecture to enhance performance)

NEW 
Dark mode GUI

NEW
AFK micro sleep (Antiban-AFK Feature Q 10 Mins, AFK 0-8 minutes inclusive and randomly)

NEW 
Redwood human-like angle re-location

NEW 
Resizable mode now supported

NEW 
Locations: Falador East Oaks
     Seers' Village Yews
     Catherby Yews

Internal
Removed and updated code replacaeble by streams and lambda's.

What's next?
Sulliuscep support

On 4/2/2021 at 8:16 AM, Polymorphic said:

Version 1.04 (04/01/2021)

Google Slides -> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vQvpYCcm9_JXrKrU87w02TtW4UQSyUEuABOAA_Bo0lg/edit?usp=sharing

improved banking (drastically)
improved special attack ability usage and performance (support resizable mode)
improved upgrade axe control (fail safe included before equipping)
improved CPU usage (parallelize multi-core architecture to enhance performance)

NEW 
Dark mode GUI

NEW
AFK micro sleep (Antiban-AFK Feature Q 10 Mins, AFK 0-8 minutes inclusive and randomly)

NEW 
Redwood human-like angle re-location

NEW 
Resizable mode now supported

NEW 
Locations: Falador East Oaks
     Seers' Village Yews
     Catherby Yews

Internal
Removed and updated code replacaeble by streams and lambda's.

What's next?
Sulliuscep support

Great work!
This is looking really promising, has gotten me two accounts 1-60 thus far :)
Any thoughts of adding CLI/script arguments ? Im rather lazy & enjoy keeping my bots stupid simple to run :)

On 4/2/2021 at 10:16 PM, Ayrtoo said:

Great work!
This is looking really promising, has gotten me two accounts 1-60 thus far :)
Any thoughts of adding CLI/script arguments ? Im rather lazy & enjoy keeping my bots stupid simple to run :)

Hello,

Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad my script has been serving you well :) I will definitely add arguments soon; very busy, nearing end of semester (exam season).

Jackson

On 4/4/2021 at 12:36 PM, i rape u said:

hello, looks like everytime the script goes to drop the logs it misclicks on the last log and uses it instead. this will cause the script to stop and i have to manually click the last log. doing teaks it does this

Hey,

I appreciate your bug report, kindly post a picture of entire tribot window and your settings if possible. This will assist me while debugging :)

Jackson

Edited by Polymorphic
On 4/4/2021 at 12:36 PM, i rape u said:

hello, looks like everytime the script goes to drop the logs it misclicks on the last log and uses it instead. this will cause the script to stop and i have to manually click the last log. doing teaks it does this

Hello,

I fixed the issue you have been struggling with. The dropping function now includes the following:

2 dropping preferences (shift, right-click)

4 dropping patterns (right-to-left, top-to-bottom, top-to-bottom-zigzag, zigzag)

Enjoy

Jackson :)

• Polymorphic changed the title to [FREE] Polymorphic Auto Woodcutter - AIO Solution [ABC2][Redwood Support][1-99 Progressive][Fatigue System]

Hello everyone welcome to patch v1.05!

Firstly, I would like to discuss the following:

1) The Fatigue System
    -As time goes on your player's reaction time increases(become slow). Every action counts toward increasing the fatigue.
        For functionality expect four different stages; {low, medium, high, unbelievable}. Every increment is different, of which varies upon each player.
        All in all, expect reaction times up to 10 seconds or more.

2) The Log Disposal System
    -Most scripts only bank or drop. I've implemented two new disposal methods; "Fletch then bank" and "Fletch then drop".
        Before fletching the script will walk to the bank for the first method. In addition, the script decides the optimal
        fletching option such as shortbows or longbows.

-The dropping function includes two new dropping preferences; shift and right click.
        In addition, four new dropping patterns; left-to-right, top-to-bottom, top-to-bottom-zigzag, zigzag.

Next, the following improvements:

1) Last patch I introduced afk micro sleeping. I've improved it; every 10-15 minutes an event occurs which generates a sleeping time.
        Depending on the variables the script will skip(continue working) or afk for a random amount of time.

Finally, the new features/locations:

1) 1-99 progressive unlocked (experimental, functions correctly). Define your pathway to 99. Includes Redwood and all levels respectively.

2) World hopping now includes the option to change the world if no trees are available (alive).

3) Locations:
    -Sorcerer's Tower Magic trees,
    -Catherby Willow trees,
    -Seers' Village Willow trees,
    -Seers' Village Maple trees

The future:

I've been working on Sulliuscep, don't worry it's coming. Certain areas of my script need improvement before releasing Sulliuscep.
Also I have other features that are important and must be implemented eventually such as client arguments. I hope everyone is doing well
and staying safe during these times.

Sincerely,

Polymorphic.

*One more note, a user has received a beaver pet!*

beaver.png.e2a2d8fb3f80335cdb33667da93c793f.png

• Like 2
  • Polymorphic changed the title to polyWoodcutter Pro - Your Woodcutting Solution
  • Jamie unfeatured this topic