Construction by Breaker [GE] [Phials]

Here it is, the long awaited Construction by Breaker script. It trains construction for you and un-notes planks at Phials. It's packed full of clever stuff like:

• Calculation of needed planks for a certain level with the methods you selected
  • Automated buying of those materials
  • Getting you a house in Rimmington if you don't have one
  • My own special anti ban sauce that makes every account behave slightly different

Instructions

Start the script anywhere in the world. Make sure to have enough coins in your inventory or bank to buy the planks plus 100k it will withdraw to pay for unnoting the planks and building new rooms. If you already have all or some of the planks in your inventory or bank the script will take those into account.

Based on your magic level the script will either buy the required runes for teleport to house or a tablet.

If you don't have a house yet it will get you one. If you have a house in a different location than Rimmington it will move your house.

Currently supported methods

• Crude wooden chair
  • Wooden bookcase
  • Wooden chair
  • Wooden larder
  • Oak chair
  • Oak dining table
  • Oak armchair
  • Carved oak table
  • Oak larder

If you want something added just ask. For things I don't have unlocked yet (mythical cape for example) I'll need a detailed explanation of the required steps.

Currently supported rooms

• Parlour
  • Garden
  • Kitchen
  • Diningroom
  • Workshop
  • Bedroom

GUI

For now you can only select the level to train to and methods to use. In the future more things will be added. 

944a3e71851d89a74dabaf003c9ddb04.png

>> Click here to activate the Script <<

Source

Edited by botuser420
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • thonking 2
  • Breaker changed the title to Construction by Breaker [GE] [Phials]

Tried it, was looking good at first, it bought a house, some supplies, started doing construction, but then got stuck here:

Spoiler

image.png.f31517060ebd85e87c69d58b042d3164.png

What i think trigger it was the bot started with some planks in bank but not enough to reach the level needed to start using oaks.
Might be also because it doesn't have at least 100k in the inventory, but i withdrew more money from the bank and didn't get unstuck.

On 2nd run, it got stuck trying to buy another ring of wealth when it had one equipped:

Spoiler

image.png.aad946d323c1827c2f28c4bf066352c7.png

3rd run it got stuck here:

Spoiler

test3.gif.242cf8654f3b90100cecea25ea2f623d.gif

It was doing something with the house viewer, but not sure what. I believe it was trying to build a kitchen.

4th run got stuck here:

Spoiler

test4.gif.6ca67ea5ff9285463955cb9a09e80222.gif

That was after i manually tried to build a kitchen, to avoid the previous stuck situation.

After that, it went to 50 construction without issues.

Some other feedback:
Bot ran out of run, never saw it turn it back on.
I'd avoid using daxwalker to go from the portal to Phials. Use of daxwalker is expensive, and since it's a short walk, other methods on tribot's api are capable of doing it.
Bought 98 more regular planks than needed to reach oak planks.
Sometimes it switches between chairs, like destroying one and going destroy another right after.

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Tried it, was looking good at first, it bought a house, some supplies, started doing construction, but then got stuck here:
What i think trigger it was the bot started with some planks in bank but not enough to reach the level needed to start using oaks.
Might be also because it doesn't have at least 100k in the inventory, but i withdrew more money from the bank and didn't get unstuck.

I've tried replicating this but the plank calculation seems to always work correctly for me. One thing that doesn't work for sure is buying the regular planks. This is because of a bug in the tribot ge api. So I'm not sure how it could have gotten past the plank buying part without manual intervention. It only withdraws 100k before it teleports to the house, when it's there there is no minimum amount (should probably implement that since it can lead to issues when people build lots of rooms or go for a really high construction level in one go).

On 2nd run, it got stuck trying to buy another ring of wealth when it had one equipped:

I fixed this. This was the one method that didn't include all the alternate ids.

3rd run it got stuck here:
It was doing something with the house viewer, but not sure what. I believe it was trying to build a kitchen.

Damn, I already "fixed" this twice. Once by reverting my previous changes. I think I fixed it again and also added a check so it at least won't have the bot behavior and a message that tells you to build the room yourself should it go wrong. 

4th run got stuck here:

No idea how it ended up in that situation but it's fixed.

Bot ran out of run, never saw it turn it back on.

It should use abc2 to turn run on. Did it actually get to 100%?

I'd avoid using daxwalker to go from the portal to Phials. Use of daxwalker is expensive, and since it's a short walk, other methods on tribot's api are capable of doing it.

I'm dynamically generating the path locally with dpathnavigator and feeding that to daxwalker. Not making a call to the server.

Bought 98 more regular planks than needed to reach oak planks.

I'm still curious how it even bought the regular planks. Did you select the planks where it would have selected the wrong kind?

//edit
I just thought of something else. Did you start the script logged out?

Sometimes it switches between chairs, like destroying one and going destroy another right after.

Also fixed. No idea why I added the ids of all the chairs.

Edited by botuser420
1 hour ago, botuser420 said:

No idea how it ended up in that situation but it's fixed.

I tried to build a kitchen through the door, i think the script was expecting it to be from the house viewer, so that was my bad

Did you start the script logged out?

Was logged in at falador bank

It should use abc2 to turn run on. Did it actually get to 100%?

Not sure, it had 100% at some point like on image #2, but it was handling g.e. still, not sure what happened when it started walking again

I'm still curious how it even bought the regular planks

No clue tbh, i started with around 350 or 400 planks in bank, it went to lvl 17 then ran out of planks in inventory, like shown on 1st image. Maybe it had more planks in bank? Not sure

On 4/23/2021 at 4:45 PM, Danish9292 said:

searches for regular planks but still tries to buy mahogany planks... 

it also tried to buy around 200k oak plant?

There's an issue with tribot's API but the bot won't purchase incorrect items. You'll have to click on the regular planks manually, once you do the script will select the required quantity and take off from there. That's the only issue I've encountered with the script. Happy botting :)

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2021 at 11:47 PM, Depresitoo said:

There's an issue with tribot's API but the bot won't purchase incorrect items. You'll have to click on the regular planks manually, once you do the script will select the required quantity and take off from there. That's the only issue I've encountered with the script. Happy botting :)

This bug has been fixed. Script should be running smooth :)