A Solid FPS & Decent Connection is required. LG is not Supported

button.png.b593aa7cd9f7141be5503386823736e4.png

Requirements / Recommend Stats Phosani

• 90+ Melee
  • 90+ Magic
  • 50 Range (Required)
  • Piety Prayer Highly Recommended
  • 43+ Prayer (Required)
  • Ghost Ahoy Quest or A Taste of Hope (Required)

Requirements / Recommend Stats Normal

• 85+ Melee
  • 85+ Magic
  • Piety Prayer Highly Recommended
  • 43+ Prayer (Required)
  • Ghost Ahoy Quest or A Taste of Hope (Required)

Features

• 2.5m+ GP/HR Based on Rounded Average: OSRS Wiki Killing Phosani Nightmare
  • Restocking 
  • Discord Web-hook ( Get Discord Notifications when get a rare drop or script ends) 
  • HISCORES CLICK ME
  • Mulling
  • Advanced Anti-Ban (A extreme amount of time went into making sure mechanics were handled with as much anti-ban as possible)
  • Practical Easy to Use GUI
  • Customizable Gear and Inventory (Supports Automatic Gear Buying)
  • Spec Weapons Supported (Dragon Claws, Granite Maul, Dragon Mace)
  • Blood Fury, Imbued Heart, Trident, Ham Joint, Elder Maul, Sang, Harm Staff & Scythe Are All Supported
  • Plenty of options to suit your preferred play style.
Edited by ELON

Any chance you can add an option to do regular Nightmare without switching to FFA world? Also something broke the bot that once you die it will return collect your items and teleports out. It will then sit at the teleport location with prayers on and status indicating it is retrieving items from coffer still.

Edited by WeenukBoy
Posted (edited)
On 1/7/2023 at 12:04 AM, WeenukBoy said:

Any chance you can add an option to do regular Nightmare without switching to FFA world? Also something broke the bot that once you die it will return collect your items and teleports out. It will then sit at the teleport location with prayers on and status indicating it is retrieving items from coffer still.

Hey sorry about that version 1.2 had that bug for a few hours version 1.3 has a fix for this please restart script and na regular nightmare is really hard to solo not because of mechanics just his hp is designed for a team and i don't plan on adding custom team worlds for normal for a good while as the gp/hr is a lot less then phosani

Edited by ELON
Posted (edited)
On 1/8/2023 at 9:35 AM, pkingbr16 said:

just either one is enough to run, right? Don't need both? Ghost Ahoy Quest or A Taste of Hope

Correct & A Taste of Hope will give you the better teleport it will also auto attach the Slepe Tablet to the Medallion.

On 1/8/2023 at 6:30 AM, vipcredits said:

Any time i ran without lg ive been banned on long run accounts.

Hey I am guessing you just mean in general as i have posted LG is not supported with this script. This is just a risk you will have to decide for yourself. A lot of time went into handling the Boss mechanics with anti-ban mixed into them. The Grand Exchange & Banking all have Custom Anti-ban & human handling from things like typing 4k instead of 4000 using quantity buttons in the GE when faster instead of typing, multi clicking instead of withdrawing x and typing 3 Ect....

Edited by ELON

UPDATE V1.5

• Auto Generate Min Start Kill Supply's Logic Added
  • Bank Teleport Option Added (Includes House Tab Ornate Pool Required)
  • Checkbox To use custom Min start kill Supplys Added
  • Spec Logic Improved between phase transitions
  • Turn Off Prayer Over-Heads if not needed option added
  • Abyssal Bludgeon Spec weapon Support
On 1/20/2023 at 12:15 AM, welshdan said:

hey what items are needed for this script please?

Hey only quest item i would recommend is mage cape 2 rest of gear can be brought for roughly 30m GP.
The GUI has gear presets you can choose from as well to fit your budget.

1 hour ago, scythedonut said:

Please add a function that allows it to stop the bot completely/leave Nightmare once you hit a certain number of kills (your choice).

Hey sure i recommend hitting the little discord icon in the nightmare boss GUI on the bottom right or at the bottom of all my forum posts and joining my discord channel to be updated on when this is added as I don't frequently post updates to forums. 

On 1/27/2023 at 5:29 AM, TetanicBoot said:

For some reason your discord server isn’t popping up anywhere on my phone, can you link it please? Would like to keep up to date on this script, so far working flawlessly for me 

DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/fRgDwkb
Link is still active in the GUI and under all my forum posts so hopefully that works for you.

UPDATE V1.7

• Harm Staff Support (includes tome of fire support + rune pouch)
  • Custom Sip Combat Pot At Boost Left Setting Added
  • Reclym Balm Option Added (Not Recommended if going for 2 kill trips on phosani)
  • End at Kill Count Option @scythedonut
  • GUI Options Tabs Re-organised
  • Best Max Value Mage Gear Preset Added
  • Discord Web-hook Support
  • Saturated Heart Support
  • Eat To Full After Kill Option
Edited by ELON