Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Usa

USA's Abyss Runecrafter [650K/HR+][ALL RUNES! 1-99][ABCL 10]

8/12/2014 - V16.0
- Updated breaking tablets and teleporting to house so it will not cast it twice.
- Mouse Speed option added in the GUI
- Cleaned up some other code / efficiency upgrades

- Removed some antiban options inside the abyss to avoid antiban while taking damage risking player death

8/12/2014 - V16.0

- Updated breaking tablets and teleporting to house so it will not cast it twice.

- Mouse Speed option added in the GUI

- Cleaned up some other code / efficiency upgrades

- Removed some antiban options inside the abyss to avoid antiban while taking damage risking player death

Sounds awesome and i'm sorry for sounding like a huge asshole, i was kinds rushing around when i would post and this was the most expensive bot i paid for and was running the least proficient and i figured you being an admin and all it would be an 11/10 script.

Also my pc is running like this that i custom built for over $1000;

zup69z.png

Bahaha,  prolly, but you prolly bot lots of accounts too, i just built mine to game on, has been able to run any game max graphics fine so far so i never figured rs to be a problem, also the bot works so much better for me now so thanks a lot :) it almost goes to tele again but then will run to glory and i have mouse speed at 143, i'll try it higher later. Also thanks again for that option, i'll prolly get yer tab maker soon ;)

Also can you maybe check yer pm :)

EDIT:Why does yer script enable all randoms and disable all randoms after chopping tendrils or using the shortcuts in the abyss, i died somehow after it disabled all randoms and then since it never re-enabled them i died twice more at the falador spawn point within an hour since i was gone to jiu-jitsu and some guy was laughing at me in the chat, all it did was try to teleport and it said it didn have enough law runes. Like I came back to my character trying to teleport and being attacked by the pirate with the script running....

Shouldn' the script have a fail safe? and maybe not disable randoms? :/

Edited by Epar

Bahaha,  prolly, but you prolly bot lots of accounts too, i just built mine to game on, has been able to run any game max graphics fine so far so i never figured rs to be a problem, also the bot works so much better for me now so thanks a lot :) it almost goes to tele again but then will run to glory and i have mouse speed at 143, i'll try it higher later. Also thanks again for that option, i'll prolly get yer tab maker soon ;)

Also can you maybe check yer pm :)

EDIT:Why does yer script enable all randoms and disable all randoms after chopping tendrils or using the shortcuts in the abyss, i died somehow after it disabled all randoms and then since it never re-enabled them i died twice more at the falador spawn point within an hour since i was gone to jiu-jitsu and some guy was laughing at me in the chat, all it did was try to teleport and it said it didn have enough law runes. Like I came back to my character trying to teleport and being attacked by the pirate with the script running....

Shouldn' the script have a fail safe? and maybe not disable randoms? :/

It disables randoms in the abyss because randoms can spawn in there like the Mysterious man which the random solver would take over and attempt to solve it while you are tanking shots from abyssals causing you to die. It re-enables the random solvers once inside the abyss away from the monsters in a safer area.

I am baffled to how I died then after the 50th trip, the last random event video was of it going through appendage at 44/70 health and i have it eat at 63% and not to carry food so:/ but I see how that's effective 

I haven't used the script since as I don't believe there is a failsafe if you are to die with randoms disabled,  considering what I posted last time, it should atleast logout...

You said in the description that you do not recommend using breaks with this script. Why is that? I couldn't think of a reason why I shouldn't use breaks. Thinking about buying this as my RC bot. What are the minimum PC specs that could run this script well?

In my experience botting, I've found it safer to go for longer periods at a time straight than a few session throughout the day. Minimizing exposure time to players, jmods, etc. if you just power through. Use whatever techniques you like though, these are just my recommendations. 

In my experience botting, I've found it safer to go for longer periods at a time straight than a few session throughout the day. Minimizing exposure time to players, jmods, etc. if you just power through. Use whatever techniques you like though, these are just my recommendations. 

That's an awesome piece of wisdom. I'll be getting this script when I get my next paycheck :D thanks USA!

Quick question have you added a failsafe to logout if killed while randoms are disabled? I don't wanna stand in Falador getting repeatedly killed by randoms. If so i'll definitely do yer challenges ;)

Ah that might be it, I have lumbridge set as my death area. I can add falador as well.

I'm thinking about purchasing this script, but just got a Bot Busting 2 day ban and worried about getting permed. So I was thinking about running this for like 6 hours then swapping to something human-like rather than running without breaks. Why do you recommend running without breaks, very bot-like and more risk to ban?

Hi, would anyone like to tell me how to operate the fire alter? Was hoping to run this from 14-44. Everytime I select Fire Alter, it says in the GUI teleporting home, and doesnt do anything. Please help! :)

Re-read the setup instructions carefully, I suggest you start at the edgeville bank as it sounds like you're missing required items. I just tested using the fire altar using the default settings in the GUI, worked fine.

Does this qualify for a 12 hour report?

Also why has the bot avoided people with just glories and bronze picks and stuff? the only thing I added to the list was mystic and ahrims :/

k99czk.png

EDIT:

Just got the 24 hour mark, I'll prolly do the 36 one this weekend ;) I'd like the coupon to buy yer tab maker ;)

30kacti.png

Edit @Usa

Edited by Epar

Does this qualify for a 12 hour report?

Also why has the bot avoided people with just glories and bronze picks and stuff? the only thing I added to the list was mystic and ahrims :/

k99czk.png

EDIT:

Just got the 24 hour mark, I'll prolly do the 36 one this weekend ;) I'd like the coupon to buy yer tab maker ;)

30kacti.png

Edit @Usa

Looking good!

As for the players being ignored, it will ignore any of the keywords in the anti-pker list in the GUI that you have. I defaulted some examples to show what it can avoid, you can fine tune it for your liking and remove what you dont want it to search for. Point is, you didn't die and went 24 hours straight through :)

PMed your 25% off coupon.

Looking good!

As for the players being ignored, it will ignore any of the keywords in the anti-pker list in the GUI that you have. I defaulted some examples to show what it can avoid, you can fine tune it for your liking and remove what you dont want it to search for. Point is, you didn't die and went 24 hours straight through :)

PMed your 25% off coupon.

I was pretty sure that was how it worked but, I was wondering why it avoided someone with a bronze pickaxe, graceful hood, glories, coif and team cape when I never entered those items on the list :/ But very true, i'm happy I didn't die that run, :) and thanks for the coupon, is there an expiry date? Cause I gotta figure out someshit with money and my account.