Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Usa

USA's Abyss Runecrafter [650K/HR+][ALL RUNES! 1-99][ABCL 10]

Can you put energy restore potion option back into the client? I like the stamina potion option was added but getting rid of the energy restore option has left me with 6k of those potions i cannot use :/ also the fact that one most of my accounts i don't want to use stamina potions. Thanks a lot because i love this script. I hope this is an easy fix <3

I would sell them. In terms of efficiency/use of potions, there is no point to use anything other than Stamina potions or not at all. You'd just be wasting your money.

Does this bot have lava support/ how well does it work?

This is for abyss runecrafting. Not sure what lava support is

found 1 problem with the script. Sometimes, it clicks on the wilderness ditch twice because of lag, then, since it clicked twice, it ends up hopping over then hopping back. After that, it tries to run into the wilderness but cant because it is in the safe side of the ditch.

Edited by Mark

what equipment would you recommend me wearing @ 99 def 99 hp? :)

found 1 problem with the script. Sometimes, it clicks on the wilderness ditch twice because of lag, then, since it clicked twice, it ends up hopping over then hopping back. After that, it tries to run into the wilderness but cant because it is in the safe side of the ditch.

is that all from this script? DAMN. How many hours do u bot a day lol

First of all.. It's possible to edit your post so you don't have to post three times in a row.

@99hp/def wear something that doesn't make u look like a bot and something that's common among rcers.

Wilderness glitch have happened to me too.

It's runs for as long as I want it to run except now because the House Teleport is broken, it just clicks magic tab and never teleports @Usa

And I've used this script for a looooooong time to achieve my RC.

Thanks Zumzod.

@Usa, is there any way I can disable it from teleporting when it sees someone the same combat level as me in the wilderness? I've deleted every thing in the "avoid people in the wilderness wearing the following.." etc.

Earlier a guy the same level as me (120+) was literally running beside me, not even attacking, and the script teleported me and tried changing worlds

Edited by Mark

Am I able to use the break handler with this script? Reason being is that im trying to evade the 6 hour force logout by jagex (if that still exists). Good news is that the script logs out every few hours because of a high leveled enemy that it tries to evade.

Am I able to use the break handler with this script? Reason being is that im trying to evade the 6 hour force logout by jagex (if that still exists). Good news is that the script logs out every few hours because of a high leveled enemy that it tries to evade.

No there is no break handler which is really.. Lame. So all you can hope is that he implements something on his own.

@Usa

Here are some improvements i'd like to suggest:

1. Make it so that it doesn't emergency teleport away when any person your combat level passes by. It literally emergency teleported me when a dude with full graceful ran near by. No threat, literally. This will improve xp and gp / hr. To test this, I also deleted all the default items you set for the "avoid people wearing" , cause it literally teleports too often. 

2. Adding a break feature. This would be really helpful considering many of us do want to use the break feature of tribot, but can't because doing so will have the possibility of stopping in the outer part of the abyss or in the wilderness. 

3. Could you make it so that it also drinks stamina potions 3? atm its only drinking my stamina potions (4). Haven't tested this out long enough though, so im not sure whether or not it will actually drink the lower doses.

This should put your script to good competition vs the others :D Other than that, overall great script.

Edited by Mark

UPDATE: 

1 Hour proggie with stamina potions 

135 mouse speed

Take note that the profit made and profit per hour is inaccurate as I did not update the prices for runes, teleports, and pure essence in the GUI.

oadf29.png

Edited by Mark

@Usa

Here are some improvements i'd like to suggest:

1. Make it so that it doesn't emergency teleport away when any person your combat level passes by. It literally emergency teleported me when a dude with full graceful ran near by. No threat, literally. This will improve xp and gp / hr. To test this, I also deleted all the default items you set for the "avoid people wearing" , cause it literally teleports too often. 

2. Adding a break feature. This would be really helpful considering many of us do want to use the break feature of tribot, but can't because doing so will have the possibility of stopping in the outer part of the abyss or in the wilderness. 

3. Could you make it so that it also drinks stamina potions 3? atm its only drinking my stamina potions (4). Haven't tested this out long enough though, so im not sure whether or not it will actually drink the lower doses.

This should put your script to good competition vs the others :D Other than that, overall great script.

1. It should only teleport away if they are in your combat range and are wearing one of the items in the "Avoid players wearing" box in the GUI

2. Possibly, sure.

3. It drinks all stamina potions (4) through (1) it just prioritizes by looking for the (4) first. It shouldn't make a difference which it drinks, as it only needs to sip one each trip to sustain the effects.

1. It should only teleport away if they are in your combat range and are wearing one of the items in the "Avoid players wearing" box in the GUI

2. Possibly, sure.

3. It drinks all stamina potions (4) through (1) it just prioritizes by looking for the (4) first. It shouldn't make a difference which it drinks, as it only needs to sip one each trip to sustain the effects.

Appreciate the response. Hope to see the break improvement soon :D

@Usa

Home teleport stopped working. Just sitting there watching the tab.

*correction that it's teleport to house*

Still the same error... Talked to Trilez and he said you don't even use the API so it's an error in your script. Would be nice if you could fix it soon since it's been 5days now that I can't bot...

Edited by Zumzod

Only problem with the script right now :

Whenever the world lags, or I get dced from the game, the bot tries to log me in, but when it says "you're account is already logged in try again after 60 seconds", it just gives up and stands there. Can I suggest that you make it try clicking login again? Because all it needs to do is wait a few more seconds to successfully log in.. Same goes for when it says "error connecting to server". All it has to do is wait a few more seconds, click log in, then it will work. 

Thanks.

Edited by Mark

Only problem with the script right now :

Whenever the world lags, or I get dced from the game, the bot tries to log me in, but when it says "you're account is already logged in try again after 60 seconds", it just gives up and stands there. Can I suggest that you make it try clicking login again? Because all it needs to do is wait a few more seconds to successfully log in.. Same goes for when it says "error connecting to server". All it has to do is wait a few more seconds, click log in, then it will work. 

Thanks.

The client handle logins not the script so post that in client bugs or something.

I'm wondering why it randomly just stops clicking the rocks or whatever sometimes?

You'll find it doing it wherever, but if it does it in the outer ring abyss you're pretty much dead, even with a ring of life since my account is only 64 defence.

I've used this script since it very first came out, it used to be a problem but it seems I'm waking up every morning atm and getting pouches again =.=.... USA dude what's causing the complete shutdown? After a while it'll continue to function as usual as I've watched it in the inner ring, but if its on the outer and you dont intervene, it'll die...

DmC10sK.png

basically a pic of it doing fuk all for 1min+ after watching it, any ideas why?

Edited by Rhalala

I'm wondering why it randomly just stops clicking the rocks or whatever sometimes?

You'll find it doing it wherever, but if it does it in the outer ring abyss you're pretty much dead, even with a ring of life since my account is only 64 defence.

I've used this script since it very first came out, it used to be a problem but it seems I'm waking up every morning atm and getting pouches again =.=.... USA dude what's causing the complete shutdown? After a while it'll continue to function as usual as I've watched it in the inner ring, but if its on the outer and you dont intervene, it'll die...

DmC10sK.png

basically a pic of it doing fuk all for 1min+ after watching it, any ideas why?

The only delay I could imagine there would be the ABCL sleep, although that value is set to true for combat so it shouldn't sleep for any significant time.

What was the "Status:" of the script at the time?

Updated to v16.6 to use the TRiBot API Magic class for teleporting.