Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Usa

USA's Abyss Runecrafter [650K/HR+][ALL RUNES! 1-99][ABCL 10]

yea it's kind of annoying.. took me 7 inventories to get three pouches back ugh. I'm going to try not using stam pots. I know i'll be taking a loss in terms of efficiency but I haven't botted or 3 days because I didn't want to get my pouches back (it has taken me forever recently to get them to drop). I really hope this stuff can get sorted out. I legit killed it with this script before and tbh i never thought I would have issues with it :(

you can get the small pouch back from the mage thats in the middle of the abyss to skip having to wait for the small pouch to drop so you can spend the time trying to get the rest and completely skip the small pouch

Edited by Who Knows

yea it's kind of annoying.. took me 7 inventories to get three pouches back ugh. I'm going to try not using stam pots. I know i'll be taking a loss in terms of efficiency but I haven't botted or 3 days because I didn't want to get my pouches back (it has taken me forever recently to get them to drop). I really hope this stuff can get sorted out. I legit killed it with this script before and tbh i never thought I would have issues with it :(

You get a free Pouch receiver script with this. Check the first page.

The stamina update is great, but it would last like 20 seconds longer if you programmed the script to drink it during the last pouch fill up, rather than before any rune pouch loading.

I add it before because it seemed simpler to drink then fill up pouches because you'll need 1 space in your inventory for the potion however this is a good suggestion I didn't think of that thanks.

yeah guys i wouldn't use this script right now. I've found myself stuck 3 times at the altar, east of it with 2 glorys in my pack 1 uncharged and 1 charged. Just standing there doing nothing but getting reported. If you value your account I'd hold off on botting until it's fixed. GL

yeah guys i wouldn't use this script right now. I've found myself stuck 3 times at the altar, east of it with 2 glorys in my pack 1 uncharged and 1 charged. Just standing there doing nothing but getting reported. If you value your account I'd hold off on botting until it's fixed. GL

Yes, it is very hard to use this script for more than 2 hrs before it goes to sleep. Have to babysit every 2 hrs to keep them going at 800 per/hr if Im lucky. no pots or pouches, just tabs. 

Yes, it is very hard to use this script for more than 2 hrs before it goes to sleep. Have to babysit every 2 hrs to keep them going at 800 per/hr if Im lucky. no pots or pouches, just tabs. 

I'm not experiencing that issue. I get about 2600runes/hr atm and can go on for 2+hrs if I'd like to

I'm not experiencing that issue. I get about 2600runes/hr atm and can go on for 2+hrs if I'd like to

That's really good to hear. I'm not sure why mine isn't working and yours is :( i set it up just like the instructions say. I used to run this bot without worrying about it shitting on itself. not to pleased it's still not working for me. 

I have caught the bot going to sleep twice today and i found a similarity. The bot seems to sleep when it runs out of run energy in the abyss. Both times i caught it this was the case. I'm not sure if this is what causes the misstep that kills our bot every time, but I hope this helps you fix it. 

Cheers

I have caught the bot going to sleep twice today and i found a similarity. The bot seems to sleep when it runs out of run energy in the abyss. Both times i caught it this was the case. I'm not sure if this is what causes the misstep that kills our bot every time, but I hope this helps you fix it. 

Cheers

While the bot has ABCL10 built in and sleeping is normal, I assume you're talking about a never-ending state of idle? Could you post a screenshot of the screen with the bot's paint visible in the location it occurs? I have never had any such issue.

While the bot has ABCL10 built in and sleeping is normal, I assume you're talking about a never-ending state of idle? Could you post a screenshot of the screen with the bot's paint visible in the location it occurs? I have never had any such issue.

yea if i can catch it definitely will. it happens every time i run the script. the bot lasts anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hr and 30 minutes. the bot dies everytime i run it. ive resorted to accepting that it will die and i run it without any pouches (why waste the time when it can die at anytime). i get like ~700 runes an hr which is kind of annoying considering i have to reset it up every time. it hasn't worked for me properly since early november. this script used to be the best thing on this site. 

i have java up to date. which java version should i be using? i dont understand how it can be working fine for you and im having such a shitty time  :(

EDIT: I switched the version again last night and it ran for ~3 hrs!! WOW!! I'm going to test some more, but if this is fixed for me then im going to take down my other posts and put a helpful one up. For anyone who gets in my situation. Im soo happy right now I cant describe it :D

Edited by Luke2412

yea if i can catch it definitely will. it happens every time i run the script. the bot lasts anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hr and 30 minutes. the bot dies everytime i run it. ive resorted to accepting that it will die and i run it without any pouches (why waste the time when it can die at anytime). i get like ~700 runes an hr which is kind of annoying considering i have to reset it up every time. it hasn't worked for me properly since early november. this script used to be the best thing on this site. 

i have java up to date. which java version should i be using? i dont understand how it can be working fine for you and im having such a shitty time  :(

EDIT: I switched the version again last night and it ran for ~3 hrs!! WOW!! I'm going to test some more, but if this is fixed for me then im going to take down my other posts and put a helpful one up. For anyone who gets in my situation. Im soo happy right now I cant describe it :D

It's funny, I bought this script a year ago and it still has the same problems I had 1 year ago. It would get stuck and the status would just say "sleeping". That's why I gave up on it and went to warfront's script. I haven't used this script in ages. might give it a shot.

It's funny, I bought this script a year ago and it still has the same problems I had 1 year ago. It would get stuck and the status would just say "sleeping". That's why I gave up on it and went to warfront's script. I haven't used this script in ages. might give it a shot.

agreed, had this script for ages, its always had problems and it never runs smoothly, script has always looked alot like a bot.

Well i bought this script for $20 and decided to risk using it on my main (Completely legit, no association with IP's banned for botting, high stats etc) and with approximately 2.5 hours worth of usage (Over 2 sessions, each approximately an hour long) I got nailed with a bot busting moderate.

DIssapointing, as the script seemed very nice at first, but obviously Jagex are able to pick up something very easily from this script.

if you could look into these issues that'd be great.

1. banks at diff booths between putting the ess inside pouches, very bot like.

2. freezes @ obstacles and dies. over.. and over.. and over......... beyond ridiculous now.

3. everytime stop the script from it bugged out and just dying @ the obstacle, i have to restart the whole client cus it won't let me run the script again

thanks

yes I was banned on both accounts, 3 of my friends were as well yesterday. They must have figured out this script cuz everyone know that used it just got banned.

On that note, any time you die it stands at your deathspot until you log it out. could be 10 hours, there should def be a feature that logs you out after getting pk'd lol.