Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Usa

USA's Abyss Runecrafter [650K/HR+][ALL RUNES! 1-99][ABCL 10]

I've had this script for a while and used it quite a bit, and have a small suggestion.

Inside the abyss, when it clicks on "Squeeze-through passage" or "Mine rocks" etc.  It will always right-click then left-click on the option. Realistically everybody would spam left-click on the option since the object is so big and easy to click. I'd suggest changing that  if possible, would make it a bit more realistic.

3 hours ago, Bic said:

I've had this script for a while and used it quite a bit, and have a small suggestion.

Inside the abyss, when it clicks on "Squeeze-through passage" or "Mine rocks" etc.  It will always right-click then left-click on the option. Realistically everybody would spam left-click on the option since the object is so big and easy to click. I'd suggest changing that  if possible, would make it a bit more realistic.

@Bic thanks for the suggestion, depending on how long ago you purchased the Script it used to have that but due to the modeling of some of those obstacles (tendrils for one) it makes it quite difficult to click the object and results in your player walking around unnecessarily than the super effective right click. May bring it back in the future though, who knows

I noticed a little hiccup - If for whatever reason the player is outside the home portal (not sure why this happens, but I've come back to my bot with him just sitting outside player house portal) he doesn't move or do anything. It should just click on the portal and go to your house and use edgeville ammy from there, or even easier, click house teleport tab if in an unfamiliar area and continue crafting runes.

Thanks!

Edited by Bic

One (minor) suggestion I'd have fixed is when attempting obstacles, I also don't really like the right, then left click option, but the bot continues after the camera angle switches, and examines the obstacle (since there is no 'pick' or 'cut' etc.) and often times, once passed and in the inner ring with the RC portals, it will try to pass the obstacle again, or at least right click it. 

Hey usa had a quick question, i bought the bot YEARS ago, and was curious how i would go about getting the information back how was the keys sent out originally?

Thank you.

33 minutes ago, Exposed said:

Hey usa had a quick question, i bought the bot YEARS ago, and was curious how i would go about getting the information back how was the keys sent out originally?

Thank you.

Hi @Exposed, you can read this thread from 2013 for more information 

This script is suppose to support making fire runes...but every time i start it by the fire altar, or at duel arena bank all it does is select inventory and stand there. Could anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

On 6/23/2016 at 8:46 AM, iJimmy said:

When you get killed using a Graceful set, will the script go back and pick it up? @Usa

I dont know of any scripts that will go back to the spot of death and pick your items up @iJimmy, this script is included in that bunch sorry.

On 6/6/2016 at 11:50 AM, 0wnaag3 said:

This script is suppose to support making fire runes...but every time i start it by the fire altar, or at duel arena bank all it does is select inventory and stand there. Could anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

Because this script crafts runes via Abyss, you should start it in the abyss or edgeville bank.

Just bought this script, was working really well. Managed to get a 48hr ban from using some free bots so unfortunately i cant make the most of this awesome script . After that ends, how long should i wait before using this again? What do you guys think?

@Usa For some weird reason the script is doing 3 rounds and getting stuck for some unknown reason.

I'm using glory (4) due to no mounted at the moment and no idea why this is happening.

still having same problem, changed setting and nothing resolved, please may I have a refund? Unfortunately not happy sorry it's also been only a few hours since purchase I'll try your Alt script instead thank you kindly. 

Edited by Rowntrees

8 hours ago, Rowntrees said:

@Usa For some weird reason the script is doing 3 rounds and getting stuck for some unknown reason.

I'm using glory (4) due to no mounted at the moment and no idea why this is happening.

still having same problem, changed setting and nothing resolved, please may I have a refund? Unfortunately not happy sorry it's also been only a few hours since purchase I'll try your Alt script instead thank you kindly. 

What error are you seeing in the client debug? I have been running this script just fine for nearly 3 years :)

3 minutes ago, Usa said:

What error are you seeing in the client debug? I have been running this script just fine for nearly 3 years :)

It doesn't error, it says failed bank trip 3 then closed the script. Every time, although prior to the beginning of this it works perfectly :( I think I want to move onto one of your other scripts I don't want to be hitting problems especially right away when I've only ran for less than an hour. 

1 hour ago, Rowntrees said:

It doesn't error, it says failed bank trip 3 then closed the script. Every time, although prior to the beginning of this it works perfectly :( I think I want to move onto one of your other scripts I don't want to be hitting problems especially right away when I've only ran for less than an hour. 

Do you have all the required items to craft? I can add additional sleeps to the failsafe, im thinking your bank isn't being loaded in time.

On 7/17/2016 at 1:46 AM, boomknots said:

Not working for me either. It's failing to bank. It opens the bank but cannot find Pure Essence nor House teleports. While they are clearly  on the top row of the bank.

It searches by name so nothing could have broken, try restarting your client if you see it occur once then it is good. If it is occurring randomly it may be due to the machine you are running the script on as the bank not loading in time resulting in "no items" in the bank is unfortunately a common issue.

If you believe there are issues that exist outside of that I would be happy to take a look.