[$4.00] Auto RuneCrafter Elite [Abyss,ZMI,Lava,Normal,Master/Slave] [All Runes/Methods] [ABCL 10]

warfront1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quite a few things I think that need to be updated. 

It doesn't allow use of the updated/upgraded rune pouch (4 different runes), just says I need to put a rune pouch in my inventory with laws, airs, astrals for ZMI. However there is a rune pouch (Upgraded Pouch) with said runes.

Secondly, it doens't use colossal pouch either, it just thinks there isn't a pouch, deposits the colossal, withdraws one inventory of essence, and then takes off running. Then it just hovers over runes trying to bank the runes.

Will be requesting refund, unless I am missing something. But there was nothing in the settings to even suggest which rune to use, colossal bag, or upgraded rune pouch.

Thanks

On 1/18/2024 at 2:24 PM, saucy said:

can you use  Arceuus spellbook?

There is currently no support for that.

On 1/30/2024 at 5:20 AM, jowsam said:

Any chance to add zeah metod?

There is currently no support for any Zeah methods.
I do plan on adding them, but I am unable to give a time frame.

On 2/3/2024 at 8:16 PM, Rafie said:

is this ever going to get fixed for double natures?

There is no issue with double natures that I am aware of.
Please add me on discord (my username is also warfront1 on Discord) if you need any further assistance.

On 2/16/2024 at 4:43 AM, Lifere said:

Hey, curious to try this out. Does this support astrals with moonclan teleport? 

Yes, that feature is currently supported!

On 2/18/2024 at 5:52 PM, SlarkenTV said:

Quite a few things I think that need to be updated. 

It doesn't allow use of the updated/upgraded rune pouch (4 different runes), just says I need to put a rune pouch in my inventory with laws, airs, astrals for ZMI. However there is a rune pouch (Upgraded Pouch) with said runes.

Secondly, it doens't use colossal pouch either, it just thinks there isn't a pouch, deposits the colossal, withdraws one inventory of essence, and then takes off running. Then it just hovers over runes trying to bank the runes.

Will be requesting refund, unless I am missing something. But there was nothing in the settings to even suggest which rune to use, colossal bag, or upgraded rune pouch.

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback.
Everything you have mentioned is true.
It is currently looking like I may be able to approach these features early summer or perhaps next Christmas break.
I would recommend setting the bot up without the colossal pouch and to follow the instructions for a 3 rune pouch setup.

Thanks,
Warfront1

image.png.4772b3638a242fd1637f7f9e41a0ab30.pngspacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

I bought script to find it is old and outdated and does not work properly.  I believe it should be removed from the store until these features are fixed, the script author stated he will get to them early summer or perhaps next Christmas break. Why is this still for sale if it don't work????? 

DO NOT BUY!

On 3/16/2024 at 11:09 PM, Hoooooood said:

I bought script to find it is old and outdated and does not work properly.  I believe it should be removed from the store until these features are fixed, the script author stated he will get to them early summer or perhaps next Christmas break. Why is this still for sale if it don't work????? 

DO NOT BUY!

Anything that is broken is fixed rapidly.
I'd love to get you up and running properly.
Feel free to add me on Discord or post here.

My Discord username is the following.

warfront1

Thanks,
Warfront1

just got 5 auths, looking so send a trial group on this script. 

no gui will load, ive tried 2 different machines with several different methods. can't get gui to load. any advice man? first time ive had a tribot script fail to launch 😞

thanks for the quick response, this script has potential but I'm less than satisfied and will be requesting a refund on my purchase.

first impression - people on the thread say it sucks (buy it anyway cuz i trust tribots repository) 

second impression - gui doesn't  load first day of trials (scripter fixes quickly. good job)

third impression- won't play on resizable mode. (my self ive noticed way more bans on fixed screen not happy)

fourth impression- set up my guys to run 99rc double death at abyss (can't get across wildy ditch by itself lmao bro...)

fifth impression- no colossal pouch (forget this stuff I'm out)

like i said this script has potential and i encourage you to get er' up to speed. I'll be sending my rc accounts to the guardians of the rift or arceaus blood crafting than risk using this sub-par software. Your the only one with a paid runecrafting script presently on tribot Warfront1, I suggest you change your estimated deadline for updates and gain the business us rune crafters on tribot want.

resizeable mode, colossal pouch and wildy ditch problem are my biggest complaints. Good luck sir with keeping up with what you started. Hope ill be back another day.

4 hours ago, impala2013 said:

thanks for the quick response, this script has potential but I'm less than satisfied and will be requesting a refund on my purchase.

first impression - people on the thread say it sucks (buy it anyway cuz i trust tribots repository) 

second impression - gui doesn't  load first day of trials (scripter fixes quickly. good job)

third impression- won't play on resizable mode. (my self ive noticed way more bans on fixed screen not happy)

fourth impression- set up my guys to run 99rc double death at abyss (can't get across wildy ditch by itself lmao bro...)

fifth impression- no colossal pouch (forget this stuff I'm out)

like i said this script has potential and i encourage you to get er' up to speed. I'll be sending my rc accounts to the guardians of the rift or arceaus blood crafting than risk using this sub-par software. Your the only one with a paid runecrafting script presently on tribot Warfront1, I suggest you change your estimated deadline for updates and gain the business us rune crafters on tribot want.

resizeable mode, colossal pouch and wildy ditch problem are my biggest complaints. Good luck sir with keeping up with what you started. Hope ill be back another day.

If you go over the Wilderness Ditch ~5 times at the bottom of the dialogue you can disable it popping up in the future via I believe a checkbox.
I'll have to look into if I can enable resizable mode on the abyss method, as I believe there are some portions that still specifically don't work with it.
It is worth noting that the only method that current forces resizable is the Abyss.
IE. All other RuneCrafting methods should allow resizable when trying to run them.

In other news, I am working on a patch now that should reduce essence being left in pouches by accident.
This should increase the effectiveness of all methods, and I will follow up with more information as I get through more testing.

Thanks,
Warfront1

Version 1.029 Released:

• Patches an issue that caused essence to be left in the pouch more often than necessary

In other news, I am tracking a small item in which TRiBot is possibly not returning inventory items properly.
The way this manifests itself in the script is that it will sometimes withdraw more items, for example stamina potions, then you need.
I'll debug this further tommorow, but if my assumption is correct that it is a client issue, we will have to wait for a TRiBot update.
I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

Enjoy,
Warfront1

it teles to house with the tab, but it doesnt detect the mounted glory built directly south of the entrance portal. it just sits there on "handeling house functions"

nvm i got it working. nice script!

Edited by butt_sack

Thanks war front for staying up to the minute w/ this thread. Shows you work hard and listen to the customer. mad respect 👍

Thanks for the advice on the wildy ditch checkbox thing but i will not test because i want a refund for the purchase and shouldn't load the script. (requested ticketed stated that i will not launch it anymore more cuz it doesn't work for what i want instead i purchased 5 arceaus blood crafters recently for the same price)

- maybe you should add the little check box thing you mentioned over wildy ditch into the programing yourself -

-also colossal pouch addition, if i use the abyssal needle on my 4 pouches it is VERY difficult to get the previous 4 original pouches back to run your script and genuinely is a pain in the ass-

If you patch the abyss fullscreen mode and implement the colossal pouch ability, and the wildy ditch I'll be the first person signed up. This script has logged years of progress w/ good reason. I can only imagine you are a busy person w/ many projects in development. Looking foreword to future improvements. There is a lot to go wrong with this concept for an aio runescrafting deal, you have your work cut out for you.

If not ill sell my 99rc accounts and start a rebuild, maybe there are other botters in my shoes here on tribot that need a x2 death crafter.... have you seen the price of blood runes this week? You could charge more for this script if it's possible and operating at full capability imo. 

Edited by impala2013

hey 

i bought this script yesterday but its wont start when put cosmic astra water rune in rune pouch. can u fix this pls im using mist battle staff for air and water,

so if i put cosmic astra and water rune in rune pouch i can npc contack and inblue, 

if u can change or fix its helpfull and faster.

and its to slow to get all runes in 1 time with magic inbue

Edited by unstoppable26

11 hours ago, unstoppable26 said:

hey 

i bought this script yesterday but its wont start when put cosmic astra water rune in rune pouch. can u fix this pls im using mist battle staff for air and water,

so if i put cosmic astra and water rune in rune pouch i can npc contack and inblue, 

if u can change or fix its helpfull and faster.

and its to slow to get all runes in 1 time with magic inbue

I explain this a bit more in the following post.
TLDR. I believe it was about a 30 seconds per hour efficiency loss to use the rune pouch setup the script mandates.

Thanks,
Warfront1

On 3/31/2024 at 9:50 AM, unstoppable26 said:

hey

is colossal pounch not enable ?

fired money i buy ohter rc client

1 hour ago, unstoppable26 said:

warfront???

not even answer???

payed 4euro for what ?

Auto RuneCrafter Elite currently does not support the Colossal Pouch.

Thanks,
Warfront1

I don't recommend buying this script and I don't understand how this is listed as a 'premium script'. It is probably the worst premium script I've used till now... I don't want to be bashful but there's no reason for anyone to use this script.

1. no colossal pouch support, therefore at 85 rune crafting you are already nerfing your exp rates and efficiency.

2. Lava-runecrafting does not work properly; the script makes fire runes half the time, therefore the fastest rune crafting exp method is not viable with this script.

3. ZMI is slower exp rates then GOTR even without using callosal pouch at GOTR.

4. I have personally not tested blood-runes, so I can't say anything about it but there's probably better scripts if you want to do just blood-runes.

It does seem like it can be a good script but honestly in it's current state this script is not worth it. 

On 4/8/2024 at 12:37 AM, zz221 said:

I don't recommend buying this script and I don't understand how this is listed as a 'premium script'. It is probably the worst premium script I've used till now... I don't want to be bashful but there's no reason for anyone to use this script.

1. no colossal pouch support, therefore at 85 rune crafting you are already nerfing your exp rates and efficiency.

2. Lava-runecrafting does not work properly; the script makes fire runes half the time, therefore the fastest rune crafting exp method is not viable with this script.

3. ZMI is slower exp rates then GOTR even without using callosal pouch at GOTR.

4. I have personally not tested blood-runes, so I can't say anything about it but there's probably better scripts if you want to do just blood-runes.

It does seem like it can be a good script but honestly in it's current state this script is not worth it. 

What essence pouches did you use for the Lava rune method?
I based the automation for the Lava rune method on the highest xp per hour possible.
Essentially that involves using only the two largest pouches of the time (Large pouch and Giant pouch).
I don't force this configuration onto the users, which has sometimes led to less than optimal xp per hour.
However, if you just follow that advice you should be getting the best xp rates possible on the Lava rune method.
As for the XP rates overall, I plan on adding some toggles for the antiban.
The biggest slowdown to xp on Auto Runecrafter Elite are the ABCL (antiban) implementations.

Thanks,
Warfront1

• 2 weeks later...