[100 - 500k+/hr] Auto Spidine Killer by Botting.io [Low Requirements][Ardougne Cloak + Fairy Rings]

Jamie

image.thumb.png.8b6e651b173f38d5fcdeba27ffb12385.png

Kills Spidines within the Tower of Life dungeon for profit of between 200 and 600k per hour.

https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts?uff_maejqs_vendor=Jamie&_ga=2.152689273.1153596264.1645308551-824647356.1515187613

Features:

Various Travel Methods

This script automatically detects unlocked teleports and will use them accordingly. Supporting the Ardougne cloak, Ardougne teleports and Fairy ring.

Automatic Looting

This script supports looting both un-noted and noted red spiders eggs and will automatically detect whether or not the diary has been completed.

Advanced Antiban

This script features an advanced antiban system based around player generated preferences, preventing any two accounts from playing the same and designed to avoid Jagex's heuristic detection system.

Smart Banking

A smart banking system with various randomised withdrawal / deposit methods randomly selected for each account, capable of automatically detecting desirable teleports and inventory items without user selection.

Smart Fatigue System

Ever managed to play for long durations without slowing down? No? Well this script emulates human game play by tiring as the script duration / activity of the script increases. This feature linked alongside the Advanced Antiban systems make it almost impossible for two accounts to play the same.

Easy to use UI

An easy to use user interface to get you started with the script.

Quick start support

Argument based support allows you to easily use the bulk client starter and run multiple accounts with one click. Just type your saved profile name into the argument box.

Requirements:

- Tower of life

- Combat stats + gear

- Raw spidines + Spiders eggs

- Ardougne teleports

Suggested Requirements:

- Ardougne Medium Diary

- Unlocked Fairy rings

Known Issues:

- None.

Progress Reports / Media:

4fcAHYO.png

Edited by Jamie

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

21 hours ago, poems own said:

So what is needed to achieve 600k ??

Ardougne medium diary + the higher end of melee gear. :) Average stats will return between 200 and 300k/hr depending on the eggs dropped. I hope to see this boosted slightly when I add potion support.

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, 56669179 said:
  • How is it impossible to reach 600K/ HR

High stats. I'm looking at implementing potion & prayer support that should boost profit even further, although 600k is at the very top end and will be reliant on eggs remaining highly priced.

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, tasty feeder said:

it teleports to fairy ring outside tower of life and then says walking to tower but doesnt move from fairyring

When it’s stuck can you do Tools -> Generate Bug Report and message it to me? It’s likely to be an issue with the walker that will need reporting.

vDOP8sO.png