Gods Haunted Mine [LG/Resize support]

God

Gods Haunted Mine

spacer.png

I have used this script for all my Revenant accounts and I decided that I would release it so my users or anyone who needs Haunted Mine completed on a bunch of accounts can do so easily.

What this script will do:

This script will complete the Haunted Mine quest only. It will complete the entirety of the quest up to the boss fight then it will wait until you manually do the boss fight and walk outside the door. This script will complete the quest within 10-15 minutes. 

I am not including the boss fight because it is a complicated boss fight that will for sure get deaths, bugs throughout different users systems. This is to be considered more of a "Helper" then the full quest. It will make questing your accounts very easy.

There is an argument you can enter if you'd like the script to buy the necessary supplies to complete the quest, more information will be below.

How to use this script:

Simply start it at the grand exchange or next to any bank with the gear you want to complete the boss fight with equipped and the supplies either in bank or in your inventory.

If you'd like the script to purchase the supplies for you, all you need to do is type "buy" into the argument box and click start with gold in your inventory and the script will navigate to grand exchange and purchase the supplies. The cost for supplies is less than about 200-300k.

I do recommend running this script on LG, it is fully compatible. I have yet to receive a ban from this script and I've run 100s of accounts through it.

Requirements:

• Priest in peril completed, and able to access morytania.
  • Range or melee stats to fight the boss.

Recommended stats:

• 75+ Range

Recommended gear:

spacer.png

I recommend a magic bow (i) as this will quickly kill the boss, you could also use a blowpipe too.

Supplies needed for this quest:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Pricing:

1 Auth | 10 credits for one month

5 Auth | 30 credits for one month

Please let me know if you have any questions, any requested features or anything you'd like to see in this script. 

Bug report format:

Spoiler

If you'd prefer more privacy, you can PM me on TRiBot forums or message me on discord godspower33#8539

Description of bug:

LG (Yes/No):

Resize (Yes/no):

Pictures of gear equipped:

Pictures of inventory:

Pictures of screen and/or status:

1 hour ago, acquire1 said:

Nice release, should be using it soon :)

If you plan to use it, keep in mind that it is not fully automated 

5 hours ago, godspower33 said:

up to the boss fight then it will wait until you manually do the boss fight

Failed4life.png

r u telling me uve manually done hundreds of haunted mine fights and still not automated it? Im reporting u to the police

1 hour ago, adamhackz said:

r u telling me uve manually done hundreds of haunted mine fights and still not automated it? Im reporting u to the police

The boss fight is automated however for a public release, it is touchy and from my experience with releasing scripts, performance affects different machines in unexpected ways. So it is better to leave it out without letting people die often or whatever may happen

On 6/11/2019 at 5:36 AM, godspower33 said:

The boss fight is automated however for a public release, it is touchy and from my experience with releasing scripts, performance affects different machines in unexpected ways. So it is better to leave it out without letting people die often or whatever may happen

IMO, asking 10 dollars for a quest script is a lot, especially if you don't give the option (even if it's not perfect) to fight the boss automatic. 

Nonetheless, good script to have around on Tribot!

47 minutes ago, XmQ said:

IMO, asking 10 dollars for a quest script is a lot, especially if you don't give the option (even if it's not perfect) to fight the boss automatic. 

Nonetheless, good script to have around on Tribot!

Thanks, I think its priced just fine though. It isn't meant for mains or anything, it is meant for people for gold farm revs and don't want to manually do the quest on all their accounts. I thought I'd let others have the chance to automate their farm more. One auth can run hundreds of accounts throughout a month technically

1 hour ago, godspower33 said:

Thanks, I think its priced just fine though. It isn't meant for mains or anything, it is meant for people for gold farm revs and don't want to manually do the quest on all their accounts. I thought I'd let others have the chance to automate their farm more. One auth can run hundreds of accounts throughout a month technically

That is true indeed. The way you are explaining it makes sense. Price seems good! 

• 4 weeks later...

Seems to have trouble with the chat dialog on starting the quest. Will not select an option on this parcticular dialog:-

Zealot: A noble cause indeed. One that I can sympathize with, for I myself am upon a quest. One that will allow Saradomin to be glorified even in these dark lands.

sig.png?username=dodgedave

tumblr_mh35b2dHbt1s29dslo1_400.gif<-- My botting career

funny-gif-cat-tv-guy-exercises-crunches-mATFjA0.gif

4 hours ago, dodgedave said:

Seems to have trouble with the chat dialog on starting the quest. Will not select an option on this parcticular dialog:-

Zealot: A noble cause indeed. One that I can sympathize with, for I myself am upon a quest. One that will allow Saradomin to be glorified even in these dark lands.

It isn't supposed to choose that option. Unless there was a change in quest dialogue, I'm gonna run the quest later today, I've had no power since 6/14 and just moved into a new place yesterday.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Doesn't seem to be working when i start script, it empties inventory and grabs items, repeats. Unless im doing something wrong?

Edit: had to have exact setup you see in photo above

Edited by Versace
im dumbo

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...