AIO Account Builder [17 skills supported 1-99 ] [193 Quest points] [Anti Profiling] [GE support] [Fully customizable]

Dentist

10 hours ago, bullfrog said:

great script, was wondering since the only way to cook for f2p is the cooking guild, is there a way you could incorporate it when fishing at barbarian village, once it fills up with trout and salmon to cook it by the fire then bank it or drop it?

i will add more f2p locations soon

10 minutes ago, carely99 said:

Hey there Mr. dentist, do you take osrs gold for monthly memberships?

yes i do open ticket in my discord server 

Hello, I just bought this script however I'm having issues getting it to work with looking glass. The 'get equipment' does not working but most importantly the script doesn't actually start. It is stuck at 'changing settings' when started. Any help would be appreciated

On 11/10/2023 at 8:15 AM, phun_tyme said:

Hello, I just bought this script however I'm having issues getting it to work with looking glass. The 'get equipment' does not working but most importantly the script doesn't actually start. It is stuck at 'changing settings' when started. Any help would be appreciated

I personally couldn't get it working in looking glass 

For the Birdhouse runs and Farming runs, does this work with a Jagex account? For logging in?

Not imperative, this script is amazing regardless. Yes it takes a little time to get used to, but what other script can level all your skills, and also get Pest Control points, while also completing all those quests.

Premuim my guy and keep up the good work

4 hours ago, nic18 said:

For the Birdhouse runs and Farming runs, does this work with a Jagex account? For logging in?

Not imperative, this script is amazing regardless. Yes it takes a little time to get used to, but what other script can level all your skills, and also get Pest Control points, while also completing all those quests.

Premuim my guy and keep up the good work

if u talking about the login button click that was fixed i believe 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, jcnj609 said:

It won't allow me to do Hero's Quest. Account has all requirments from the skills to the required quests & ice gloves. what could be causing this?

wrong gang we only support one gange

Is slayer supported? Or is there a certain way to configure it? I select, Turael, Lobster for food, the level my slayer is (1), the level to stop at (18), then select stop skill SLAYER. I've tried to import a gear set too, with out without it it won't run. I'm not sure what this means but:

[15:03:09] [Slayer Task 1]
[15:03:09] [ABC2] Generated New Drink Stamina Point ( 74 )
[15:03:09] [ABC2] Generated New RunEnergy Point ( 58 )
[15:03:09] Generated New Eat Point ( 20 )
[15:03:10] Finished All possible tasks ending script
[15:03:10] If there is a task still not finished means u missing requirements
[15:03:10] double check GUI requirements before openeing bug ticket
[15:03:10] org.tribot.api.TribotInterruptException: Thread interrupted
[15:03:10]     at obf.Hd.SC(vc:12)
[15:03:10]     at obf.aA.YB(je:869)
[15:03:10]     at obf.aA.OB(je:213)
[15:03:10]     at obf.aA.run(je:81)
[15:03:10]     at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
[15:03:10] Caused by: java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
[15:03:10]     at java.base/java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
[15:03:10]     at obf.Hd.SC(vc:118)
[15:03:10]     ... 4 more
[15:03:10] Script Stopping Cleaning Mule Client Connection
[15:03:10] Script Stopping Cleaned Connection
[15:03:11] Script Ended: AIO Account Builder.

On 1/10/2024 at 9:35 AM, Pigbenis said:

where can I find which achievement diarys are supported? thx

https://dentist-scripts.notion.site/dentist-scripts/96849d0775ba455eb02b1edbcb064877?v=a2063f528de04e6ba6553da060d60afb

it isnt fully updated but we only have ardy and varrock easy diarys 

36 minutes ago, xbhuntx777 said:

Is slayer supported? Or is there a certain way to configure it? I select, Turael, Lobster for food, the level my slayer is (1), the level to stop at (18), then select stop skill SLAYER. I've tried to import a gear set too, with out without it it won't run. I'm not sure what this means but:

[15:03:09] [Slayer Task 1]
[15:03:09] [ABC2] Generated New Drink Stamina Point ( 74 )
[15:03:09] [ABC2] Generated New RunEnergy Point ( 58 )
[15:03:09] Generated New Eat Point ( 20 )
[15:03:10] Finished All possible tasks ending script
[15:03:10] If there is a task still not finished means u missing requirements
[15:03:10] double check GUI requirements before openeing bug ticket
[15:03:10] org.tribot.api.TribotInterruptException: Thread interrupted
[15:03:10]     at obf.Hd.SC(vc:12)
[15:03:10]     at obf.aA.YB(je:869)
[15:03:10]     at obf.aA.OB(je:213)
[15:03:10]     at obf.aA.run(je:81)
[15:03:10]     at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
[15:03:10] Caused by: java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
[15:03:10]     at java.base/java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
[15:03:10]     at obf.Hd.SC(vc:118)
[15:03:10]     ... 4 more
[15:03:10] Script Stopping Cleaning Mule Client Connection
[15:03:10] Script Stopping Cleaned Connection
[15:03:11] Script Ended: AIO Account Builder.

u need 4 firemaking to be able to lite the lantern if u got a cave worm task

an ongoing issue with frem trials it tries getting lanzigs vote before starting the quest and even then sometimes it still bugs out if i manually start it when i notice it killing lanzig dozens of times over and over even after getting the lyre, has been like this since my first sub, but hasnt been a issue until now when im really trying to pump out zerkers. i imagine this is the cause of a few of my bans last night when i left some accs running the profiles with that quest on them since it would of been killing the npc for hours haha

stuck on stage: killing lanzig vote (1)

Edited by SkillupNZ

4 hours ago, SkillupNZ said:

an ongoing issue with frem trials it tries getting lanzigs vote before starting the quest and even then sometimes it still bugs out if i manually start it when i notice it killing lanzig dozens of times over and over even after getting the lyre, has been like this since my first sub, but hasnt been a issue until now when im really trying to pump out zerkers. i imagine this is the cause of a few of my bans last night when i left some accs running the profiles with that quest on them since it would of been killing the npc for hours haha

stuck on stage: killing lanzig vote (1)

that isnt a bug that is how it is supposed to get the lyre 

starting the quest or not doesnt matter for the drop u will get it with quest started or not 

• 2 weeks later...

Great script!

Few bugs with the ranged training function - goes into the bank and grabs teleports and food, but never takes out a range weapon - tried with a gear preset and tried with the default; same issue each time

Otherwise, no issues getting to bgloves from all level 1 stats. 

hey man, having issues with SOA quest, everytime i try it fails to connect to SOA host and shuts down, ben like this for over a week now. unsure how to resolve. do i need a 2nd acc upto that part also for it to carry on?

• ForegroundColor[255,0,0][20:46:57] Couldnt connect to host ignoring SOA quest
  • which leaves my acc stuck in the water unable to finish the profile. any help would be awesome
Edited by SkillupNZ
more info

On 1/29/2024 at 6:31 PM, SkillupNZ said:

hey man, having issues with SOA quest, everytime i try it fails to connect to SOA host and shuts down, ben like this for over a week now. unsure how to resolve. do i need a 2nd acc upto that part also for it to carry on?

• ForegroundColor[255,0,0][20:46:57] Couldnt connect to host ignoring SOA quest
  • which leaves my acc stuck in the water unable to finish the profile. any help would be awesome

hosts will be fixed later today