AIO Account Builder [17 skills supported 1-99 ] [193 Quest points] [Anti Profiling] [GE support] [Fully customizable]

Dentist

Lunar Diplomacy - Looping searching for cabin boy. Attempting again  succeeded

Heroes Quest - Waited in queue for a while , nothing happened

Edited by RGS

On 2/18/2024 at 3:24 AM, FatKing said:

I dont use it, but I can tell you what was the issue on my last account ( which was just now ) it was crazy getting items withdraw and deposit loop, then i figured out item 552 was missing, he died somewhere in the quest. And then lost the ghostspeak amulet, that was the issue, atleast on that last account.

On the first one I cannot say but I think might be the same problem. I can send you anythig you need here.

interesting i will add failsafe for it 

On 2/19/2024 at 6:35 AM, Googelis said:

I coul'd realy say from all scripts what I'd seen till now it is a MASTERPIECE.

Would it be hard to add Mourners end I-II quests or Monkey Madness 2?

And why there is no option for lifetime license? Only 30 days. :///

glad u liked it 

mourners end 1 is already added 

no lifetime allowed in tribot 

11 hours ago, RGS said:

Heroes Quest - Waited in queue for a while , nothing happened

host was offline duo to rs update i fixed it 

Hi there. Tribot crashed and now whenever I try to run this premium script, AIO Account Builder, it comes up with an error that Cannot start script. Already running max instances (1). Even though this is my only account. How can this be fixed? 

On 2/21/2024 at 11:53 PM, Dentist said:

interesting i will add failsafe for it 

glad u liked it 

mourners end 1 is already added 

no lifetime allowed in tribot 

host was offline duo to rs update i fixed it 

Bought more 5 instances for this month, I want to ask you to add Scurrius support, since is the best xp ingame right now, I dont think will be hard to code since the logic is very simple, I have few others scripts that does that, but I want to include in AIO, if possible, next month im recurring the instances and prob adding more 20 too

Thanks

Amazing bot thanks. Had only 2 issues, one of which is small. When doing one small favor quest bot crashes if the wizard gives you the dialogue to collect daily 100 essences; other was starting lunar dimoplacy as a task instantly makes instance crash.

Edited by Noob

13 hours ago, FatKing said:

Bought more 5 instances for this month, I want to ask you to add Scurrius support, since is the best xp ingame right now, I dont think will be hard to code since the logic is very simple, I have few others scripts that does that, but I want to include in AIO, if possible, next month im recurring the instances and prob adding more 20 too

Thanks

we already have that into AIO i added it 4 days ago that is why i told u u should join discord :D

image.thumb.png.e1dd3d318aadf36ef02ea4a8dfe59a20.png

3 hours ago, Noob said:

Amazing bot thanks. Had only issues, one of which is small. When doing one small favor quest bot crashes if the wizard gives you the dialogue to collect daily 100 essences; other was starting lunar dimoplacy as a task instantly makes instance crash.

can u get me stuck image script auto saves them %appdata%/.tribot/screenshots 

when u do i will add failsafe 

On 2/8/2024 at 9:23 AM, vexxx said:

Slayer seem to just tele loop to the slayer master also some of the quest will seem to just stop.

Also having this problem, it tp me to bank, walks to death and retrieves items (no items found), goes to bank tp and repeat. everything else has been perfect!

Edited by goondragoon

1 hour ago, goondragoon said:

Also having this problem, it tp me to bank, walks to death and retrieves items (no items found), goes to bank tp and repeat. everything else has been perfect!

i never saw that before can u record it and send me that record in ticket in discord 

what was the task btw 

On 2/27/2024 at 10:52 AM, Dentist said:

i never saw that before can u record it and send me that record in ticket in discord 

what was the task btw 

Hey, I was able to fix it. It seems that it would not work without creating a custom gear profile. Once I created a gear profile, it went the trainer and completed the task as normal. I am unsure of the task as I have been using the script all day and working flawlessly.

• 3 weeks later...

just recently ive started a profile and it just afks there until it disconnects from being afk. no task gets chosen which is super strange. other 4 aren't doing this its just one that i recently restarted.
the debug says this once it shuts down for being afk for 3 min.

• [15:24:20] Saved Bug Image Please Send To Dentist With the client and bot debug
  • BackgroundColor[255,0,0]ForegroundColor[255,255,255][15:24:20] Stuck In Same Tile For 3 Minutes
  • [15:24:20] 35
  • [15:24:25] Script Stopping Cleaning Mule Client Connection
  • [15:24:25] Script Stopping Cleaned Connection
  • [15:24:25] java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask@2d2952bb[Not completed, task = java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter@6c145880[Wrapped task = scripts.dax.globalsettings.m@682bd1da]] rejected from java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@5250bb5e[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 233]
  • [15:24:25] at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:2055)
  • [15:24:25] at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:825)
  • [15:24:25] at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.delayedExecute(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:340)
  • [15:24:25] at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.scheduleWithFixedDelay(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:680)
  • [15:24:25] at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$DelegatedScheduledExecutorService.scheduleWithFixedDelay(Executors.java:788)
  • [15:24:25] at scripts.dax.globalsettings.i.E(Timer.java:53)
  • [15:24:25] at scripts.accountbuilder.AIOAccountBuilder.onResume(AIOAccountBuilder.java:135)
  • [15:24:25] at obf.UF.suspendAll(wn:111)
  • [15:24:25] at obf.Wf.VA(mi:343)
  • [15:24:25] at obf.ze.Ol(zn:2209)
  • [15:24:25] at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
  • [15:24:27] Script Ended: AIO Account Builder.

unsure what the reason would be for it to not do anything when i start a profile. any help would be awesome
    the build is only about halfway through and has plenty of tasks for it to carry on working on

10 hours ago, SkillupNZ said:

just recently ive started a profile and it just afks there until it disconnects from being afk. no task gets chosen which is super strange. other 4 aren't doing this its just one that i recently restarted.
the debug says this once it shuts down for being afk for 3 min.

• [15:24:20] Saved Bug Image Please Send To Dentist With the client and bot debug
  • BackgroundColor[255,0,0]ForegroundColor[255,255,255][15:24:20] Stuck In Same Tile For 3 Minutes
  • [15:24:20] 35
  • [15:24:25] java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask@2d2952bb[Not completed, task = java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter@6c145880[Wrapped task = scripts.dax.globalsettings.m@682bd1da]] rejected from java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@5250bb5e[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 233]
  • [15:24:25] at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:2055)
  • [15:24:25] at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:825)
  • [15:24:25] at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.delayedExecute(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:340)
  • [15:24:25] at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.scheduleWithFixedDelay(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:680)
  • [15:24:25] at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$DelegatedScheduledExecutorService.scheduleWithFixedDelay(Executors.java:788)
  • [15:24:25] at scripts.dax.globalsettings.i.E(Timer.java:53)
  • [15:24:25] at scripts.accountbuilder.AIOAccountBuilder.onResume(AIOAccountBuilder.java:135)
  • [15:24:25] at obf.UF.suspendAll(wn:111)
  • [15:24:25] at obf.Wf.VA(mi:343)
  • [15:24:25] at obf.ze.Ol(zn:2209)
  • [15:24:25] at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
  • [15:24:27] Script Ended: AIO Account Builder.

unsure what the reason would be for it to not do anything when i start a profile. any help would be awesome
    the build is only about halfway through and has plenty of tasks for it to carry on working on

image.thumb.png.d0912a93a49585008e1bfb665bce2dd6.png

First time using this, but not sure if there is an issue since update today? I attempt to add task for a fresh account to do f2p quest and it goes to bank opens and then stops the script

On 3/27/2024 at 11:40 AM, endo said:

First time using this, but not sure if there is an issue since update today? I attempt to add task for a fresh account to do f2p quest and it goes to bank opens and then stops the script

On 3/28/2024 at 1:21 PM, ART JAY said:

its stuck on mage arena 2. it just goes to the statue to grab a cape it already has and then doesnt move.

is those 2 still happeneing if so can u open support ticket in my discord so we can fix them asap 

On 3/29/2024 at 5:44 PM, goondragoon said:

Any insight on adding monkey madness 2 in near future? 

not in near future sadly 

hey just want to say this script is fantastic I'm only having smalls problems like doing hero's quest every time I try the script just closes down I have the stats quests and ice gloves. and any chance will you make a fight cave script?

thanks 🙂 

and do you set up pickpocketing because even if i get hit once or get a coin purse it just banks

also with mining asking for coordinates of the ore like the mine in alkarid for power mining iron ore 

Edited by happygobotting
forgot something

Bot breaks in area under castle wars with the dyes in inventory for ME1 not sure how to fix it just clicks the dye and does nothing . 

On 3/31/2024 at 1:41 PM, happygobotting said:

hey just want to say this script is fantastic I'm only having smalls problems like doing hero's quest every time I try the script just closes down I have the stats quests and ice gloves. and any chance will you make a fight cave script?

thanks 🙂 

you prob in wrong gang we currently only support one gang 

about fight cave yea i have plans to add it into AIO 

23 hours ago, happygobotting said:

and do you set up pickpocketing because even if i get hit once or get a coin purse it just banks

u should reduce the food count u bringing 

23 hours ago, happygobotting said:

also with mining asking for coordinates of the ore like the mine in alkarid for power mining iron ore 

hold shift and click on the rock and it will auto fill the tiles for u

17 hours ago, endo said:

Bot breaks in area under castle wars with the dyes in inventory for ME1 not sure how to fix it just clicks the dye and does nothing . 

open ticket in my discord and i will add a fix for it