AIO Account Builder [17 skills supported 1-99 ] [193 Quest points] [Anti Profiling] [GE support] [Fully customizable]

Dentist

First off. thanks for the amazing script.
One question, how do i get the ratking to work? ive tried setting up a task & gear - i also have enough supplies. 
- when i run it i banks my gear, trys to get a full inventory of Restores & then banks and repeats process buying more supplies. Apologies if im spamming

• BackgroundColor[255,0,0]ForegroundColor[255,255,255][19:25:49] Error: org.tribot.script.sdk.tasks.UnknownError@3dabdc5c
  • [19:25:51] Already Have All Items
  • [19:25:56] Missing Item Activating GE Task
  • BackgroundColor[255,0,0]ForegroundColor[255,255,255][19:25:56] Error: org.tribot.script.sdk.tasks.UnknownError@3dabdc5c

Hey, i wanna ask about this scripts, i wanna buy AIO Account Builder, and level up all skills, and legit? working everything okey? For example i wanna level up attack, strength, defence

Edited by cimba

i would like to request a refund for this please, purchased this about an hour ago, too complicated for me to set up, i set up attack strength defence, set up woodcutting and it just sits at the bank and stops the bot, i generally thought it would just do random skills when you start but alot to be set up, if i can get a refund please to purchase another script 

15 hours ago, Vennum said:

i would like to request a refund for this please, purchased this about an hour ago, too complicated for me to set up, i set up attack strength defence, set up woodcutting and it just sits at the bank and stops the bot, i generally thought it would just do random skills when you start but alot to be set up, if i can get a refund please to purchase another script 

open forum refund ticket

On 4/9/2024 at 2:16 AM, happygobotting said:

having a problem with rat king when it comes to mage i just cant get it to work works perfect with melee/range just not mage

mage isnt supported yet 

On 4/12/2024 at 11:14 PM, Flak 187 said:

Bro with constructioning can you make him recognize the plank sack and amys saw that is wielded now it doesnt 

I love the script bro 

i will add to my todo list 

On 4/3/2024 at 10:26 AM, 8haggis8 said:

Hi there, very new to all this and wonderful script.

Currently I have it coming up can't start script already running max instances 1.

wait 15 minutes and try again

dentish i have done all quests u have on here with this script amazing work can u add more quests if so tyvm really nice script

• 2 weeks later...