AIO Account Builder [17 skills supported 1-99 ] [193 Quest points] [Anti Profiling] [GE support] [Fully customizable]

Dentist

First off. thanks for the amazing script.
One question, how do i get the ratking to work? ive tried setting up a task & gear - i also have enough supplies. 
- when i run it i banks my gear, trys to get a full inventory of Restores & then banks and repeats process buying more supplies. Apologies if im spamming

• BackgroundColor[255,0,0]ForegroundColor[255,255,255][19:25:49] Error: org.tribot.script.sdk.tasks.UnknownError@3dabdc5c
  • [19:25:51] Already Have All Items
  • [19:25:56] Missing Item Activating GE Task
  • BackgroundColor[255,0,0]ForegroundColor[255,255,255][19:25:56] Error: org.tribot.script.sdk.tasks.UnknownError@3dabdc5c

Hey, i wanna ask about this scripts, i wanna buy AIO Account Builder, and level up all skills, and legit? working everything okey? For example i wanna level up attack, strength, defence

Edited by cimba

i would like to request a refund for this please, purchased this about an hour ago, too complicated for me to set up, i set up attack strength defence, set up woodcutting and it just sits at the bank and stops the bot, i generally thought it would just do random skills when you start but alot to be set up, if i can get a refund please to purchase another script 

15 hours ago, Vennum said:

i would like to request a refund for this please, purchased this about an hour ago, too complicated for me to set up, i set up attack strength defence, set up woodcutting and it just sits at the bank and stops the bot, i generally thought it would just do random skills when you start but alot to be set up, if i can get a refund please to purchase another script 

open forum refund ticket

On 4/9/2024 at 2:16 AM, happygobotting said:

having a problem with rat king when it comes to mage i just cant get it to work works perfect with melee/range just not mage

mage isnt supported yet 

On 4/12/2024 at 11:14 PM, Flak 187 said:

Bro with constructioning can you make him recognize the plank sack and amys saw that is wielded now it doesnt 

I love the script bro 

i will add to my todo list 

On 4/3/2024 at 10:26 AM, 8haggis8 said:

Hi there, very new to all this and wonderful script.

Currently I have it coming up can't start script already running max instances 1.

wait 15 minutes and try again

dentish i have done all quests u have on here with this script amazing work can u add more quests if so tyvm really nice script

• 2 weeks later...

10/10 love the script. Been using on and off over a couple years. I really hope this is continued to be updated. Could be legendary. Automated 1-99 progressive modes, maybe a barrows farm like the PC, maybe even a jad farm or bandos hell lolllll. Thank you so much for your hard work making this epic script!

Edited by Sacredsecret

On 5/11/2024 at 6:59 AM, bloodwolfx said:

bought two 1 instances of account builder but it wont let me start the script every time is says i have the mac instances? im opening them on the same tribot tab also even tried two separate ones 

Go to your instance manager and clear it. Its on the tribot website by your profile in overview. Bookmark it.

Edited by Sacredsecret