[$4.00] Auto RuneCrafter Elite [Abyss,ZMI,Lava,Normal,Master/Slave] [All Runes/Methods] [ABCL 10]

warfront1

On 12/12/2022 at 5:03 PM, warfront1 said:

Add me on discord, we should be able to get you running.

Discord: warfront1#4937

Warfront1

i am also looking for a refund.

hey i just recently bought your script and when i am running the script for the abyss it goes to settings and keeps clicking interface settings and the resizable layout, thats all it does

UPDATE: I changed it to fixed layout or something and it started to work? Kinda has me worried it was stuck though.

UPDATE:
1. Is it possible to play on resizable layout/window via the osrs settings in game. The current layout/window the script uses is terribly tiny.
2. Compatibility with Raiments of the eye outfit (60% more runes, and can attune hat to any tiara, using tiara on the hat).
3. Pouch repair with lunar magics or using the abyss?  
4. Blood runes are not supported for some odd reason when it says all runes in the abyss are supported.
5. Bot is not emptying all pouches when at altar, it's leaving some full. Seems like the large pouch it is missing to empty. It does not matter what pouch it is just mis clicking and not checking if pouches are all empty.

Edited by FlyEaglesFly
Outdated, missing a lot of key features.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Version 1.027 Released:

• Patches exception handling for TribotInterruptException, triggered by Potion Support, on the ZMICrafter and LavaCrafter.
  • Patches full bank detection which was preventing the ZMICrafter quick deposit method from working properly.
    • This was not script breaking but was causing it to default to the slower inefficient individual item deposit method.

All of these bugs were able to be identified due to the great bug reports and testing of James_.
Thank you James_ for your efforts.

Also, I am sorry that my responses haven't been as frequent recently.
The TRiBot forum reset had removed my notifications on the thread, so I have missed a lot of the past reports.
If you are still having any issues, please post here or contact me on Discord (warfront1 on Discord).

Thanks,
Warfront1

image.png.4772b3638a242fd1637f7f9e41a0ab30.pngspacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2023 at 5:14 AM, snozzie said:

supports all pouches?

It currently supports all pouches except the Colossal pouch.

On 11/5/2023 at 3:06 AM, Moorbid said:

This doesn't seem to work. It kinda worked until I started using a small pouch. Even before that it gets stuck at the bank a lot doing fire runes duel ring method.

A brief video or a more detailed explanation illustrating the issues would enable me to provide more effective help.
Feel free to add me on Discord, my username is warfront1.

Thanks,
Warfront1

5 hours ago, warfront1 said:

A brief video or a more detailed explanation illustrating the issues would enable me to provide more effective help.

Thanks,
Warfront1

Are you going to get colossal pouches sorted out?

On 11/10/2023 at 2:14 PM, warfront1 said:

Thanks,
Warfront1

Please add support for colossal pouch...........

On 11/10/2023 at 8:06 PM, jigga69 said:

Are you going to get colossal pouches sorted out?

There is no problem with the Colossal pouch.
The pouch support just has not been updated to accommodate the Colossal pouch.
In other words, nothing is broken; Colossal pouch support just needs to be added to the script.
I'm hoping to get around to adding the Colossal pouch support over the holidays, but I can't guarantee anything.

Thanks,
Warfront1

Shit script, made a mistake for buyin it without reading all comment and do the investigation, don support collosial pouch, don.t use tele method to other altar except fire rune or abbys, just walking inefficiency. Dont waste your money, this script is old and not efficient

On 11/15/2023 at 5:54 PM, warfront1 said:

There is no problem with the Colossal pouch.
The pouch support just has not been updated to accommodate the Colossal pouch.
In other words, nothing is broken; Colossal pouch support just needs to be added to the script.
I'm hoping to get around to adding the Colossal pouch support over the holidays, but I can't guarantee anything.

Thanks,
Warfront1

Will you please add Colossal Pouch? Ty

• 2 weeks later...

@warfront1 Upon further testing, I put myself right infront of the alter. Choose the Nature rune/ Fairy ring method again, and it ran itself back to the fairy ring. Then proceeded to right click the fairy ring over and over again indefinitely lol. Might need a few bug fixes 

• 4 weeks later...

After personally running this script with my own runecrafting bot farm, all I can say is Auto RuneCrafter Elite is hands down the greatest runecrafter I have ever used in my botting career. The craftsmanship that went into this script is authentic to say the least, and as you would expect, it's quality goes unparalleled. It's clear to me that @warfront1  is not afraid to put in a tremendous amount of time and effort into his scripts, and for good cause too.  From it's intelligent anti-pk to it's human-like and flawless completion of tasks, this script has proven itself time after time again to be all and more than what anyone ever could have expected for the low price of $7.99. You would be doing yourself a great disservice if you were to pass up the opportunity to flawlessly bot runecrafting with one of the greatest, if not the greatest rune crafter on TRiBot. I not only recommend that you buy this script if you're interested in gold farming, but I urge you to do it as soon as possible because each day that goes by where you do not own this script, is money lost. This script will change your life. There's no reason to hesitate, act now.

TSfY9Um.png

cCX7fpj.png

akPHi3N.png

O8HuplE.png

xu3UqZa.png

0UsSFdn.gif

S4e3iY2.png