[ABC2 L10] LAN Thiever [AIO] [Stalls] [Npcs] [Chests + Alching] [Blackjacking 230K XP/hr] [REALTIME BOT PANEL ]

Laniax

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Has anyone successfully done blackjacking with 10hp with this script?

ALSO, is there a way we can limit camera movement adjustments? I think that is preventing some high exp rates at Knights of Ardy. I'm getting 69k/hr at 77 and wiki says I can be getting 109k/hr.

Edited by dantheman9

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, love your script man!

There is a bug however, it happens very frequently where I'll be pickpocketing an ardy knight, even while still in the house, then the script will read it cannot find any and keep hopping worlds. Even if he stays in the same location by the main door, this happens every 20-30 minutes but sometimes can happen within 10 minutes from each instance. Is there a solution?

I don't have world hopping turned off, if a player talkss, or any other world hopping option. So unsure as to why it hops mid thieving and can take 1-2 minutes to find another world or the same where the ardy knight is in the house, losing some efficiency.

Thanks for the script nontheless, just wondering if there is a fix on my end or how I can avoid this?

On 2/24/2024 at 5:45 AM, BuenoGuy said:

Hey, love your script man!

There is a bug however, it happens very frequently where I'll be pickpocketing an ardy knight, even while still in the house, then the script will read it cannot find any and keep hopping worlds. Even if he stays in the same location by the main door, this happens every 20-30 minutes but sometimes can happen within 10 minutes from each instance. Is there a solution?

I don't have world hopping turned off, if a player talkss, or any other world hopping option. So unsure as to why it hops mid thieving and can take 1-2 minutes to find another world or the same where the ardy knight is in the house, losing some efficiency.

Thanks for the script nontheless, just wondering if there is a fix on my end or how I can avoid this?

@Laniax Any update on the random world hopping? it still happens, my accounts will go from ardy knight room to the next within 10 minutes of each other, at times it becomes worse and worse, than can be ok for like 20 minutes. but my rates are becoming 50k/h when at my thieving with rogue it should almost 80-90k

The random script world hopping looking for ardy knight needs to be adjusted as well to not hop to world 400, otherwise the script will stop, as it's not a wildy world but a 'super secret world', i've noticed a few times the bot has just turned off because it tried logging into world 400.

The hopping to world 400 problem one is really frustrating, because the client switches off every time, i've been leaving it to go to work and every day I come home it's turned off on the issue it tried to hop to world 400, outside of the not finding ardy knights and world hopping issue that constantly occurs, the script breaks on this problem. Please fix this or I would like to create a ticket for a refund as it works 40% of the time when i'm home to moderate it and turn it back on.

Edited by BuenoGuy

• 1 month later...

Any recent proggies black jacking? Just started up for 10 mins and says average xp/hr 40k and bot also got caught in combat trying to continuously talk to the thug 

I also then gave card knights a crack and it will walk to the market house open the door and close it and repeat loop

Edited by iTappedThat

• 3 weeks later...

I think they moved ardy knights from the house, I had two accounts blocking for like 15 mins 

Edit: NVM they are still there

Edited by BuenoGuy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2024 at 12:40 PM, asr 2 said:

@Laniax Not able to run the script. @Nullable

image.png

You may request a refund via the support ticket section or by emailing [email protected]

I am shutting down this script permanently

LAN Thiever has received an update and is now re-enabled

Thank you everyone for your support and patience, I apologize for my recent response time.

The good news, LAN Thiever has been re-enabled and has received the following updates!

- Removed reliance on external webhost for assets. This permanently fixes the cause of the previous downtime.
- Updated pickpocketing to better handle more coin pouches if various stages of the ardy diary are done.
- Updated price grabbing for profit/drop purposes. 
- Updated ardy knights (bank) to hop to world 302 first, this is the most used world. Also relaxed the check if a knight isn't present which solves false negatives. 

The quickest/best way to reach me is the TRiBot forums via DM. If you have any issues or questions feel free to shoot me a DM and I'll respond asap. 
Also, I am looking for beta testers for a new upcoming version with a ton of new features. If you are interested shoot me a message as well.

Thanks and happy botting!

LAN Chaos KillerLAN Chicken KillerLAN RunecrafterLAN Thiever

Snippets/Tools: Entity Finder | Event Dispatcher | IntelliJ IDEA Plugin

Discord: Laniax#2381

TlJGahv.png 

@Laniax Blackjacking is still broken bro... Upon starting script immediate nullexception:

• ForegroundColor[175,0,255][13:56:40] [LAN Thiever]: You can see your XP/Hour and other stats by hovering your mouse over the Thieving bar in the paint.
  • [13:56:42] Uncaught Exception
  • java.lang.NullPointerException
  • scripts.lanframework.gui.paint.PaintGraphics2D.F(PaintGraphics2D.java:137)
  • scripts.lanframework.gui.paint.PaintGraphics2D.d(PaintGraphics2D.java:146)
  • scripts.lanframework.gui.paint.components.base.q.d(PaintString.java:64)
  • scripts.lanframework.gui.paint.components.base.f.F(PaintButton.java:83)
  • scripts.lanframework.gui.paint.components.j.F(Paintable.java:122)
  • scripts.lanframework.generic.a.j.F(Debug.java:112)
  • scripts.lanthiever.actions.blackjacking.Steal.J(Steal.java:281)
  • scripts.lanframework.script.ScriptAction.run(ScriptAction.java:95)
  • scripts.lanframework.script.FrameworkScript.J(FrameworkScript.java:289)
  • scripts.lanframework.script.FrameworkScript.run(FrameworkScript.java:304)
  • obf.tf.Te(qg:774)
  • java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
  • [13:56:42] Script Ended: LAN Thiever.

This has been the case for a week now. Also the fruit stall which i mentioned is still broken. Can you fix or refund? thanks..

On 5/29/2024 at 1:59 PM, jjesperr said:

@Laniax Blackjacking is still broken bro... Upon starting script immediate nullexception:

• ForegroundColor[175,0,255][13:56:40] [LAN Thiever]: You can see your XP/Hour and other stats by hovering your mouse over the Thieving bar in the paint.
  • [13:56:42] Uncaught Exception
  • java.lang.NullPointerException
  • scripts.lanframework.gui.paint.PaintGraphics2D.F(PaintGraphics2D.java:137)
  • scripts.lanframework.gui.paint.PaintGraphics2D.d(PaintGraphics2D.java:146)
  • scripts.lanframework.gui.paint.components.base.q.d(PaintString.java:64)
  • scripts.lanframework.gui.paint.components.base.f.F(PaintButton.java:83)
  • scripts.lanframework.gui.paint.components.j.F(Paintable.java:122)
  • scripts.lanframework.generic.a.j.F(Debug.java:112)
  • scripts.lanthiever.actions.blackjacking.Steal.J(Steal.java:281)
  • scripts.lanframework.script.ScriptAction.run(ScriptAction.java:95)
  • scripts.lanframework.script.FrameworkScript.J(FrameworkScript.java:289)
  • scripts.lanframework.script.FrameworkScript.run(FrameworkScript.java:304)
  • obf.tf.Te(qg:774)
  • java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
  • [13:56:42] Script Ended: LAN Thiever.

This has been the case for a week now. Also the fruit stall which i mentioned is still broken. Can you fix or refund? thanks..

I pushed an update, could you give it another try now? Just ran fruit stalls for a few hours myself

Changelog:

- Fixed banking at some uncommon bank chests
- Fix an issue where sometimes the gametabs are randomly opened/closed when on resizable mode.
- Optimized mouse movement

LAN Chaos KillerLAN Chicken KillerLAN RunecrafterLAN Thiever

Snippets/Tools: Entity Finder | Event Dispatcher | IntelliJ IDEA Plugin

Discord: Laniax#2381

TlJGahv.png 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bro i just started it again..... just over 14kxp in and it stopped... i came to the compter and im just sitting there doing nothing... this shit is broken.