have around 1b 07 for sale

kelthstone

On 3/26/2024 at 6:44 AM, Oogle said:

Will buy all for LTC at 0.155/M

Why the hell would i sell it for 3 cents below market price. even resellers are buying for more than that lol. I don't sell to resellers because I'm tired of getting shafted on prices. I want to sell to people that actually use the gold. ty though. My price is firm.

kelthstone.png

5 minutes ago, kelthstone said:

Why the hell would i sell it for 3 cents below market price. even resellers are buying for more than that lol. I don't sell to resellers because I'm tired of getting shafted on prices. I want to sell to people that actually use the gold. ty though. My price is firm.

The buying price is actually at 0.16-0.165 roughly, all depends on the buyer. Not sure where you're getting your information from.

Attached image

21 hours ago, Oogle said:

The buying price is actually at 0.16-0.165 roughly, all depends on the buyer. Not sure where you're getting your information from.

I'm getting my information directly from the market lol. Resellers are selling for .20-.22/m right now. They're buying for .17/m. I'm not selling to resellers because of you're profiting 4 cents per mill i sell you for no reason. Would rather just sell directly to the consumer. .155 is cheaper than any other reseller that is buying right now.

kelthstone.png

• 2 weeks later...