Ethereal Chinner & Burster Beta

Ethereal Chinner / Burster Beta

Warning: This script is currently in Beta. Please ensure you observe one or two runs to ensure the script is functioning how you would like. Any feedback can be reported to me here or in my script support discord!

Your fully automated solution for chinning and bursting in OSRS, capable of gaining you the highest mage / range experience in the game!

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/user/community-scripts?page=1&q=Ethereal+Chinner

Why use this script?

Bursting / Chinning in both the Ape Atoll Tunnels and Kruk’s Dungeon offer the highest ranged & mage training experience available in the game! Enjoy the best experience and fastest levelling the game has to offer with this hands off experience.

Features:

• Fully customisable food / potion support.
    • Supports all food types.
    • Supports all restoration potions, including Stamina.
      • Includes automatic potion decanting at the Grand Exchange when required. [Planned]
  • Supports all known bursting / barraging / chinning methods!
    • Supports all chinchompa types.
    • Supports all burst / barrage spells.
      • Cleverly utilises Player Owned Houses to conveniently swap the correct spell book if not already active.
      • Rune pouch support
  • Supports both Monkey Madness I and Monkey Madness II [Planned] dungeons!
    • Includes smart navigation system to automatically calculate your accounts personal route to Kruk’s dungeon.
    • Automatically spreads bones from MMI Monkeys, ensuring maximum efficiency and experience per hour.
  • Automatic looting system.
    • Loots Champion Scrolls. [Planned, Maybe?]
    • Loots prayer potions in the MMII Caves and decants to increase trip duration. [Planned]
  • Automatically resets NPC aggression to ensure optimal experience.
    • Includes a humanised monkey tracking system to ensure we do not reset too early.
  • Protects your account!
    • Automatically returns to a safe space when breaking / ending to ensure your account and valuables are protected.
    • Automatically avoids other players, limiting player reports.

Note: Features listed as planned are in the works / planned to be added during the beta. If you see something that’s missing / you’d like to see added, let me know!

Requirements:

Ape Atoll Dungeon

• Completion of Monkey Madness
  • 55 Ranged / 70 Magic
  • 43 Prayer
  • Prayer Potions, Food, Ape Atoll Teleports.
  • Chinchompas / Runes for spells.

Kruk’s Dungeon

• Not currently supported (Need account).

Progress reports:

image.png.fd4997e76883d47b547b5abeeb370f2e.pngimage.png.6d5a9817bd70035589e522eb31904143.png

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

13 hours ago, snozzie said:

doesnt run at all just auto ends? @Jamie

Can you try now? Was due to the script having / in the name. 

13 hours ago, snozzie said:

do i need to manually start it at ape atoll?

Nope, should run from anywhere as it uses ape atoll teleports to the cave.

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• Jamie changed the title to Ethereal Chinner & Burster Beta

😮 was looking for a chinning/bursting script for so long hopefully this works for me ty for the contribution! 

edit; so far its a w I noticed it always chooses dark crabs no matter what food u put 

https://ibb.co/m87z82p

Edited by moerrts

On 4/3/2024 at 9:47 AM, moerrts said:

😮 was looking for a chinning/bursting script for so long hopefully this works for me ty for the contribution! 

edit; so far its a w I noticed it always chooses dark crabs no matter what food u put 

https://ibb.co/m87z82p

Should now be fixed 🙂

vDOP8sO.png

Fixed up a few things.

• Added remaining burst / barrage spells
  • Added additional paint rows
  • Fixed bringing wrong food
  • Fixed UI showing menu bar on Windows
  • Fixed trying to bring too many prayer potions when a spell had > 3 runes

Any further issues please report them to me 🙂

vDOP8sO.png

Maybe we could get Rune Pouch support? As well as a way to not crash other players.

I used it to chin for a few hours last night nad it was smooth, I'm trying to do burst now. Will report back later how it went.

Edited by sirmonicle
forgot to add something

12 hours ago, Guest coolboi said:

when will this be up for sale? i've been looking for one for a week now

It's available now for free so enjoy it while it is 🙂 It'll be for sale when it's free from bugs and supports all the features listed as [Planned] on the thread.

5 hours ago, sirmonicle said:

Maybe we could get Rune Pouch support? As well as a way to not crash other players.

I used it to chin for a few hours last night nad it was smooth, I'm trying to do burst now. Will report back later how it went.

Looking into Rune Pouch support today 🙂

2 hours ago, snozzie said:

100% rune pouch and what about imbue heart option?

repair ahrims maybe?

Yep good ideas. How would Imbued Heart be selected? As a potion or a checkbox? 

vDOP8sO.png

28 minutes ago, Jamie said:

It's available now for free so enjoy it while it is 🙂 It'll be for sale when it's free from bugs and supports all the features listed as [Planned] on the thread.

option to enable/disable it

same for repair ahrims

and add tome of water support to re fill pages if using ice barrage/burst?

44 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Sweet! Its been going good with the barraging today. Just had it take a break bc it ran out of runes, but so far so good.

20 minutes ago, sirmonicle said:

Sweet! Its been going good with the barraging today. Just had it take a break bc it ran out of runes, but so far so good.

Awesome 🙂 I'll look at implementing rune restocking as well. If you can get some progress reports of good runs for the thread that'd be appreciated ❤️

vDOP8sO.png

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

Awesome 🙂 I'll look at implementing rune restocking as well. If you can get some progress reports of good runs for the thread that'd be appreciated ❤️

I can also probably get MM2 done on this account if you wanted to use it for the MM2 caves. It'd take me a few days bc I just realized I'm missing a few of the stat requirements, but its no issue.

Heres the one I've got going ATM.

Edited by sirmonicle
im dumb

8 minutes ago, sirmonicle said:

I can also probably get MM2 done on this account if you wanted to use it for the MM2 caves. It'd take me a few days bc I just realized I'm missing a few of the stat requirements, but its no issue.

Heres the one I've got going ATM.

If you can it'd be a big help 😄 I'm trying to get one myself for easier bug fixes in the future but the reqs are annoying 🫠

vDOP8sO.png

2 minutes ago, Jamie said:

If you can it'd be a big help 😄 I'm trying to get one myself for easier bug fixes in the future but the reqs are annoying 🫠

I can start working on it. It's something I wanted to get done for this account anyways so why not. I'm like 15 crafting, 22 hunter, 6 FM and like two very small quests away from being done so. I'll join discord too to let know how its going.

image.png.2a601a817f5df39e70976f2bb9960f47.png

Thanks to a user for this progress report. Gained using Smoke Burst from only 62 Magic! 🙂

vDOP8sO.png

Update 07/04/2024 (Ethereal Chinner Pro):

A few cool updates here that should allow for greater automation.

• Added Rune Pouch support
    • The script will now detect if a rune pouch is in the bank and utilise it accordingly.
    • Supports both regular and divine rune pouches.
    • Additional runes will be brought in the inventory.
    • Note: This will currently only be utilised IF the pouch contains some of the correct runes. It will not handle loading presets in it's current state.
  • Added a message listener fail safe to prevent stuck accounts.
    • I have likely missed generic messages here that may cause the script to end unexpectedly. If this is the case, please report them to me and I will whitelist them. 🙂
  • The script can now automatically swap to the correct spellbook if it is not already enabled.
    • Teleports to Rimmington using either a House Teleport or Falador Teleport (whichever is quicker).
    • Swaps to the correct spellbook via an occult altar.
    • Automatically returns to the bank to continue preparing for the run utilising jewellery box teleports if available.
  • Added restocking for a few more items. Let me know how this goes.
  • Added Jewellery Box support from POH.
    • This is a tester for adding remaining POH teleports / pool replenishment. If testing goes well, I will add the remainder. 🙂

vDOP8sO.png

• ForegroundColor[255,0,0][07:02:27] Error: Same message repeated too many times: Your attack ignored 10% of your opponent's magic defence.. Stopping for your accounts safety.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.