[$3.99] Auto Agility by Botting.io [Progression] [Alchemy Support] [Summer Pies] [Smart Hovering]

Jamie

IMG_1851.png

Completes agility courses throughout runescape for easy profit and / or experience.

purchase.png.edd4142f4697ac33f629e2bc226208dd.png

Features:

Most Courses

Supports almost every course available. If it’s not available and you have a strong desire for it, please request it and I’ll endeavour to add it.

Supported Courses

- Gnome

- Draynor

- Al Kharid

- Varrock

- Falador

- Seers Village

- Pollnivneach

- Rellekka

- Ardougne

Detects nearest course

Automatically detects the nearest course to your player when loading the script for ease of use / minimal input requirements.

Progression

Supports automatic progression through all rooftops with the ability to de-select unwanted courses. The script will cleverly gather / restock the teleport items required if a course is considered too far away to walk.

Smart obstacle hovering

Automatically calculates, based on various account + script preferences, whether the next obstacle is available and whether or not a hover would be beneficial resulting in drastically improved efficiency and experience per hour.

[Coming Soon] Goldfarming support [Coming Soon]

This script has the option to sell collected marks of grace for Amylayse on script end, allowing for easy muling / transferring of wealth from accounts. Enabling this option will also track estimated profit (based on marks of grace) on the UI!

Loots marks of grace

This script can loot all marks of grace throughout the relevant agility courses. This can be disabled if desired but is left on by default.

Restocking

This script will automatically (assuming the account isn’t an ironman) restock required items to train accounts allowing for hands free training. This includes food, teleport items, summer pies, stamina potions and more!

Alchemy support

This script supports casting low / high level alchemy between viable obstacles. The script automatically calculates the best obstacles to alch on and when / how often to alch based on account preferences and general efficiency.

Summer pies

This script has the ability to not only utilise summer pies to boost experience per hour by keeping the agility level as high as possible but also by allowing the progression system to move onto better courses!

Stamina support

This script supports stamina usage where required and when enabled.

Food support

This script supports eating food following failed obstacles. If no food is selected the script will safely end when the accounts hitpoint level is considered too low to carry on.

Edited by Jamie

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 4 weeks later...

Update 27/05/2022:

- Added Ardougne course! Thank you @Cass2186 for the account loan.

- Amended some hovering preferences on certain obstacles.

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Guest .... said:

Whilst at canifis sometimes gets stuck, the fix is to hop world. Can this be implemented

[18:12:11] [Botting.io] Successfully hovered obstacle.
[18:13:09] [Botting.io] Attempting to hover next obstacle.
[18:13:09] [Botting.io] Successfully hovered obstacle.
[18:13:15] [Botting.io] Attempting to hover next obstacle.
[18:13:17] [Botting.io] Successfully hovered obstacle.
[18:14:25] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:14:34] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:14:40] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:14:49] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:14:57] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:15:06] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:15:14] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:15:21] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:15:27] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:15:35] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:15:44] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:15:52] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:16:00] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:16:09] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:16:16] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:16:26] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:16:34] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:16:43] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:16:52] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:16:59] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:17:09] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:17:18] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:17:26] [Botting.io] Our player is stuck. Attempting to fix.
[18:17:31] Login bot started.
[18:17:32] Login Bot: Login...
[18:17:34] Login bot succeeded.
[18:17:34] [Botting.io] Antiban : Inspecting Nearby Player.
[18:17:36] [Botting.io] Antiban : Performing long player hover.
[18:18:04] [Botting.io] Antiban : Spinning camera.
[18:18:05] [Botting.io] Antiban : Updated action delay. Next action in: 00:02:34
[18:19:07] [Botting.io] Attempting to hover next obstacle.
[18:19:07] [Botting.io] Successfully hovered obstacle.
[18:19:11] [Botting.io] Attempting to hover next obstacle.
[18:19:13] [Botting.io] Successfully hovered obstacle.

It should click on the minimap / a nearby tile which normally moves it off the glitched tile. Was it not doing it or was it clicking but not working?

vDOP8sO.png

3 hours ago, Jamie said:

It should click on the minimap / a nearby tile which normally moves it off the glitched tile. Was it not doing it or was it clicking but not working?

Hi, 

Oddly I wasn't signed in last time, as soon as it went up the tree and got stuck, it just seemed to idle there until logout. Then it would log back in and continue, I've attached both the bot debug and client. From what I could remember, it wasn't clicking at all. I could be wrong as I wasn't really baby sitting. just glancing over every now and then. 

Thanks, 

bot-debug.txt client-debug.txt

6 hours ago, Reece- said:

Hi, 

Oddly I wasn't signed in last time, as soon as it went up the tree and got stuck, it just seemed to idle there until logout. Then it would log back in and continue, I've attached both the bot debug and client. From what I could remember, it wasn't clicking at all. I could be wrong as I wasn't really baby sitting. just glancing over every now and then. 

Thanks, 

bot-debug.txt 62.76 kB · 0 downloads client-debug.txt 40.74 kB · 0 downloads

I'll try recreate this today. I'll post here / give you a message when a fix is added. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 4:52 PM, Reece- said:

Hi, 

Thanks, 

bot-debug.txt 62.76 kB · 3 downloads client-debug.txt 40.74 kB · 2 downloads

I'm having exactly this issue as well. Bot gets stuck on the tree and says "attempting to fix" but it just stays there for minutes on end without any action.

Fix is just to click on the rooftop/minimap to move but it doesn't do any of those.

Okay so I can't edit my first comment because the editor bugs out, just wanted to attach my client/bot debug.

Literally not useable at Canifis course right now because the bot breaks every few minutes due to the branch.

The bot debug doesn't upload (error code -200).

So here's the: client-debug.txt

On 8/13/2022 at 2:41 PM, Smartie said:

I'm having exactly this issue as well. Bot gets stuck on the tree and says "attempting to fix" but it just stays there for minutes on end without any action.

Fix is just to click on the rooftop/minimap to move but it doesn't do any of those.

On 8/13/2022 at 3:19 PM, Smartie said:

Okay so I can't edit my first comment because the editor bugs out, just wanted to attach my client/bot debug.

Literally not useable at Canifis course right now because the bot breaks every few minutes due to the branch.

The bot debug doesn't upload (error code -200).

So here's the: client-debug.txt

When it's stuck can you do Tools -> Generate Bug Report -> Send to Scripter. That'll send me a debug with all the relevant information :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 10 months later...