nCooker [ABC2] [Customization] [Progression] [Supports Most Items] [Extremely Reliable & Stable] [1B+ Total Exp]

Naton

99Cooking.png

Description

This bot will cook almost any item in the game

Repository Link

https://tribot.org/store/products/82-nCooker

Instructions

If cooking an item that requires a fire source, start near the location you want to use. The script will pick the closest location. The supported fire source locations are Rogues Den, Lumbridge Range, Nardah, Al Kharid, Hosidius Kitchen, Myths Guild, and Catherby.

If cooking an item that requires combining items at a bank, start near a bank for best performance.

Have the necessary items to cook the food you have chosen, in your bank or inventory.

Requirements

Nothing, other than the cooking level required for the food you would like to cook, and supplies to do so.

Features

Almost all food (wine, meat, pie, pizza, vegetables, and more)

Supports all of the most popular locations

Progression system

ABC2

Random AFK'ing

Mini-Breaking

A plethora of customizable settings to create your own playstyle

Pictures

OhuRRbt.gif

PdNi5cP.png

Progress Reports

Spoiler

unknown.png99Cooking.png38A8F384-8F70-4085-BEDC-A8CAB8AA4E1F.jpegunknown.png84be845b70b00df51728dcbe3ca8078c.pngfe9fba7f2c07f73c074d6c03c4f2d745.pngb338a452e1a00eedc1836c41f20a8b1a.pngde0b9045e8ed32f74017a8c0a12a657e.pngc777d0be550a0af0ddff2128032c8252.png0583ef4cdb7d1b430f8ce29f848b16e2.png

Highscores

Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/cooker/

Bug Reports

For the sake of both of our time, please attempt to solve issues on your own first to verify that the issue is not on your end (for example, misconfigured settings).

If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, please reach out to me for assistance. You can obtain assistance through the forums thread, the TRiBot forums private messaging system, or in my support discord.

At the minimum, please provide the debug when reporting an issue. You can obtain the debug by following right clicking the Client Debug/Bot Debug tabs and clicking Copy to Clipboard. You can then paste this to pastebin and give me the link. This will help me to figure out what exactly is happening.

Follow this gif for assistance with obtaining the debug. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

The more information you can provide, the faster the issue is likely to be resolved. A description of the issue (ex. what is happening vs what you think should be happening) is helpful. A gif of the issue is very helpful, but if you can't get that then a screenshot is better than nothing. The debug, as mentioned above, should be provided.

Advanced Preferences

This script contains a plethora of advanced customization. These settings are primarily targeted at more advanced users. It's not recommend to mess around with them until you have some experience with the script. You can hover your mouse over many of the advanced preferences for more information. If there is a specific setting you would like a description of, reach out to me and I'll add a tooltip/improve the existing tooltip to better help you.

Script Arguments

All of my scripts support script arguments in the form

settings:name

where name is the name of the settings file to load. You can use the special name `last` to load your last settings.

Ex.

settings:last

User Testimonials

Spoiler

44f19d9fb4667009279ae010c342a3eb.png

41f0c608aa2dc8124f08c273743c9378.png

f03cc154e93db53ccd9c986f669b2a47.png

86aa076d42eae5685c07aea3e3a22c41.png

cac6fd2347f2ae5e7ace59170651960d.png

d1be7ed652dd29689250f85e00e7ddfe.png

94543b99b6982e63b174da96a22b0dae.png

20d6b9aee8b391957abd83bb39784ac3.jpg9e8fc54f58922dc19553d20c9fd2ae8e.png

20d6b9aee8b391957abd83bb39784ac3.jpg

0b1bd055331439078a014f8c9ba7e7ca.png

9050127f661ab76666a413cbb5ed9849.png

06611a5e6e609625ab0c731d1ede9c24.png

b48452f005a78e4cd02da4b897eab991.png

501299594fdc92d5798fc0dc4544b5a1.png

Edited by Naton

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

Keep in mind this script was just released. If there's any issues then please report them to me asap (via this thread, private message, or preferably, on discord). I will likely be able to fix any issue that you encounter within minutes.

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

Purchased this script last night, ran it over night on progression mode on a fresh account to test it out. 

Glad to say it managed to cook around 12,500 food without issues. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture as I was just waking up as it finished all the food and stopped on its own (which I like by the way).

Excellent job, glad I took the chance without using a trial! I will be using your scripts in the future, and I would recommend them to any potential buyers. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BigFatOrange said:

Hi, the bot isn't working at lumby atm. Doesn't seem to click on the range. However it works fine in Catherby

I'll check it out

3 hours ago, BigFatOrange said:

Alright that is fast lol

Lumbridge should be working now, lmk of any other issues

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, snozzie said:

great script noticed it just randomly clicks around items in bank? apart from that its awesome

I need more information on this, can you take a gif? Are you using looking glass?

17 hours ago, Naton said:

I need more information on this, can you take a gif? Are you using looking glass?

yes i was using looking glass there was no error's in the client after i paused script and closed bank and resumed script it continued to work flawless

8 hours ago, snozzie said:

yes i was using looking glass there was no error's in the client after i paused script and closed bank and resumed script it continued to work flawless

Were the items that were being moved around the items that were actually being used or was it just random items

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, muradkhid said:

the bot doesn't work at hosidius range. im watching him now and he's walked all the way to falador 

It should support hosidius range, I've used it there before myself. What food are you trying to cook? Can you send me the full bot and client debug? Follow this gif to easily grab this information JruOAaz.gif

Edited by Naton

11 minutes ago, muradkhid said:

I'm making baked potatoes

This should be fixed now, let me know. Make sure to press start script and not re-run script in order to download the latest version.

2 minutes ago, Naton said:

This should be fixed now, let me know. Make sure to press start script and not re-run script in order to download the latest version.

bro you're amazing??? very fast response and the whole nine yards. its working now :)

10 minutes ago, muradkhid said:

I have a question, does this bot support combining tuna and corn into a bowl? 

Not currently

4 minutes ago, muradkhid said:

https://pastebin.com/RiGryDer
 I start the bot in nardah and I end up in lumbridge. 3rd time this happened . baked potatoes

This issue should now be fixed. Looks like dax walker didn't recognize nardah as a bank so it was trying to travel farther away and died in the desert.