G.Vorkath [Anti Profiling ] [ ironman support ] [ Ge-Restocking ] [ Looting System ] [ Mule Support ] [ Mini-Break System] [ World Hop System ]

Dentist

Hey . I figured out how to write on forums now .. took a while but i recently bought a few scripts and yours was one of them.. i didnt know the jagex account thing would not let me bot. Can i please get credit for rebuying the script once they get a launcher please?

On 7/7/2023 at 2:09 PM, Febreez said:

Hey . I figured out how to write on forums now .. took a while but i recently bought a few scripts and yours was one of them.. i didnt know the jagex account thing would not let me bot. Can i please get credit for rebuying the script once they get a launcher please?

https://community.tribot.org/index.php?/forum/78-support-tickets/
open support ticket i approve 

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, bullfrog said:

I set up my gui but when I hit start it gets out all the supplies necessary when it arrives at vorkath it just teleports out and keeps doing this

show your start food count in advanced tab 

thanks, another quick question, I've noticed when it's attacking the lil zombie creature, it will click to early and not attack it, not sure if it is my mouse speed, it's at 200, its not every time but around 2 times out of 10

edit -  nvm could be my internet speed

Edited by bullfrog

• 2 months later...

I've noticed the script crashes when it doesn't find enough crossbow bolts. I'm trying to use a bowfa with crystal armor (on iron). Is this not possible? What's the minimum for bolts?

7 hours ago, Amorphous said:

I've noticed the script crashes when it doesn't find enough crossbow bolts. I'm trying to use a bowfa with crystal armor (on iron). Is this not possible? What's the minimum for bolts?

sadly not possible 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, Googelis said:

Does this support?:

1. Constructing cape.

2. Fremenik elite boots. (Use for teleports).

3. Melle with lance.

idk what u mean by constructing cape 

boots should be supported yea 

melee supported yea 

Contruction cape have perk for unlimited house teleports. I saw some scripts does not support this and keep using house teleport tablets while ignoring having contruction cape in bank.

• 1 month later...

hello i noticed that activating bgs spec in the script is not working. my bot simply just goes to vorkath without the bgs

note this is with a ranged setup if that makes any difference