[100 - 450k/hr] Auto Planker by Botting.io [Low Requirements]

Jamie

IMG_1636.png

Makes planks at Sawmills for easy profit with no requirements.

purchase.png.edd4142f4697ac33f629e2bc226208dd.png

Features:

All Sawmills

The script supports both the Varrock and Woodcutting Guild sawmill.

All Planks

This script supports all four available plank types.

[Plank, Oak plank, Teak plank & Mahogany planks]

Energy Restoration Potions

This script supports all reasonable energy restoration potions to allow for greater gp/hr.

[Energy, Super energy & Stamina]

Advanced Antiban

This script features an advanced antiban system based around player generated preferences, preventing any two accounts from playing the same and designed to avoid Jagex's heuristic detection system. This includes a randomized room order and randomized play styles for each account.

Smart Banking

A smart banking system with various randomised withdrawal / deposit methods randomly selected for each account. This will soon include "smart" hovering / pre-empting of withdrawals / deposits.

Easy to use UI

An easy to use user interface to allow for easy selection of your desired tasks.

Quick start support

Argument based support allows you to easily use the bulk client starter and run multiple accounts with one click. Just type your saved profile name into the argument box.

Requirements:

- Coins

- Logs for desired plank.

- Energy restore potions (if desired).

Known Issues:

- None.

Progress Reports / Media:

Edited by Jamie

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

9 hours ago, azx000 said:

Jamie,Whether to consider adding automatically complete wood log script?

Hosidius

I don't quite understand what you mean by this? Are you able to expand at all? :)

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

There is a problem after the test~Woodcutting Guild sawmill~ After running for 3-4 hours, the vision will be stuck~ I can’t get the task~ I hope to improve~

After a few hours, the view angle is stuck here, and the NPC cannot be clicked. It is necessary to zoom the view angle to the minimum to continue the mission. It is recommended to adjust the view angle to the minimum.

微信图片_20220213133208.png

18 hours ago, quanqiuk said:

There is a problem after the test~Woodcutting Guild sawmill~ After running for 3-4 hours, the vision will be stuck~ I can’t get the task~ I hope to improve~

After a few hours, the view angle is stuck here, and the NPC cannot be clicked. It is necessary to zoom the view angle to the minimum to continue the mission. It is recommended to adjust the view angle to the minimum.

微信图片_20220213133208.png

I’ll take a look at this ASAP. I unfortunately don’t have access to an account with the woodcutting guild so I can’t test immediately, as soon as it’s unlocked I’ll push an update. Thanks for letting me know ☺️

8 hours ago, azx000 said:

Can cut down a tree leveling woodcutting add?

I feel like that’d be something more suited to a woodcutting script, but I can take a look and see if it’s feasible.

vDOP8sO.png

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Wait this is amazing if I read it correctly, so if I use the woodcutting guild it takes my logs buys planks and banks them back and forth? Cause that’s kind of exactly what I’m looking for