[100 - 300k/hr] Auto Tab Maker by Botting.io [Low Requirements][Various Host Methods][Automatic Host Finding]

Jamie

1573522073_AutoTabMakerBanner-White.thumb.png.df5ac676914c324abe59c495d3279e99.png

Makes Tabs within Player Owned Houses for afk Magic Experience and profit of between 100 and 300k/hr.

purchase.png.edd4142f4697ac33f629e2bc226208dd.png

Features:

All Tabs

This script supports all available tabs that can be made on a Player Owned House Lectern.

Smart Tab Selection

This script can calculate the most profitable tab to make based on the accounts current magic level. Please note this does not take into account the market requirements / daily sell limits. It is currently solely based on profit.

Various Host Methods

This script supports various hosting methods, including automatic house finding, personal hosting and friend hosting.

Automatic House Finding

This script can automatically find a house with a lectern available. If a host logs out or doesn’t have a valid lectern, the script will find another.

Advanced Antiban

This script features an advanced antiban system based around player generated preferences, preventing any two accounts from playing the same and designed to avoid Jagex's heuristic detection system.

Smart Banking

A smart banking system with various randomised withdrawal / deposit methods randomly selected for each account, capable of automatically detecting desirable teleports and inventory items without user selection.

Smart Fatigue System

Ever managed to play for long durations without slowing down? No? Well this script emulates human game play by tiring as the script duration / activity of the script increases. This feature linked alongside the Advanced Antiban systems make it almost impossible for two accounts to play the same.

Easy to use UI

An easy to use user interface to get you started with the script.

Quick start support

Argument based support allows you to easily use the bulk client starter and run multiple accounts with one click. Just type your saved profile name into the argument box.

Requirements:

Soft clay

Runes & Magic level for desired teletab

Coins

Progress Reports / Media:

T5UDxTa.png

Edited by Jamie

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, 56669179 said:
  • I just paid for the script 2 minutes ago and it doesn't work properly

QQ图片20220430111651.png

I’ve replied to your ticket on Discord, I’ll need to gather a bit more information to confirm where / what your exact issue is so I can take a look. Does that house definitely contain a Lectern?

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

I'm sure it has a podium, but for this simple question you might want to try it out with an account, because it doesn't require much of an account.  And I've bought other scripts to replace it.  I just want a refund now because I didn't use it and I even offered a refund within minutes of paying for it.  You have no reason to refuse me.  

2 hours ago, 56669179 said:

I'm sure it has a podium, but for this simple question you might want to try it out with an account, because it doesn't require much of an account.  And I've bought other scripts to replace it.  I just want a refund now because I didn't use it and I even offered a refund within minutes of paying for it.  You have no reason to refuse me.  

You were replied to on the ticket you made on discord. I ran an account (which operated fine) and requested further information from you for that reason. You cannot purchase scripts, use them and then request a refund if there are no issues with the script. This is not the first time you’ve done this so I question your intentions? 

Either way, the refund would need to be handled via the ticket you currently have open so please respond there.

vDOP8sO.png

In the face of your doubt, I really feel speechless!  I've been using Tribot for nearly 10 years, and I've had three refunds so far.  Is that too much?  Do I need you to question that?  I spend hundreds of dollars a month on scripts, why didn't I get a refund for someone else's script?  I was very worried when I saw that the script author was you before I bought it, because your script was always full of lies and false propaganda. You didn't provide the test, so I had to use this method to test.  What's wrong with that?  You can see my run time, I even reduced the test time to under 10 minutes.  Even though I try so hard, you still have to question me?  Can you tell me what I should do to make you satisfied?  

You don't have to reply to me.  And I don't want you questioning me anymore.  It's only $2.99.  If you still have to question it, I'll give it to you.  Don't thank me

4 hours ago, 56669179 said:

In the face of your doubt, I really feel speechless!  I've been using Tribot for nearly 10 years, and I've had three refunds so far.  Is that too much?  Do I need you to question that?  I spend hundreds of dollars a month on scripts, why didn't I get a refund for someone else's script?  I was very worried when I saw that the script author was you before I bought it, because your script was always full of lies and false propaganda. You didn't provide the test, so I had to use this method to test.  What's wrong with that?  You can see my run time, I even reduced the test time to under 10 minutes.  Even though I try so hard, you still have to question me?  Can you tell me what I should do to make you satisfied?  

You don't have to reply to me.  And I don't want you questioning me anymore.  It's only $2.99.  If you still have to question it, I'll give it to you.  Don't thank me

I don’t provide refunds on the basis of broken scripts without bug reports. If I did, the issues would never get fixed which would result in more unsatisfied customers. If you could simply reply to the discord as requested, this would be resolved. ☺️

Here's the test :)

DmGmzWM.png

vDOP8sO.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, jakep said:

i bought the tab maker. but for some reason it just keeps banking and unbanking the noted soft clay. is there something wrong or am i doing somthing wrong? trying to do house tabs. @Jamie

I'll take a look today and see what's up :)

vDOP8sO.png

Im having the same problem, please fix

*** Update
if you get the correct inventory (coins, law, softclay and proper staff) then take your character to Rimmington and start making tabs then start the bot it will work as intended

Edited by Nafari