Revenant [Anti profiling ] [ Ge-restocking ] [ Mule support ] [ Mini-break system ] [ Make up to 30m /h ]

Dentist

31 minutes ago, szklanki said:

script stops after trying to teleport by burning amulet, sometimes on start, sometimes after first trip

can u send me the stuck image in discord and debugs i will take a look 

[11:52:14] Login bot succeeded.
[11:56:17] Couldnt Get price for item: Blighted karambwan
[12:01:18] Couldnt Get price for item: Blighted karambwan
[12:05:11] Login bot started.
[12:05:11] Login Bot: Login...
[12:05:14] Login bot succeeded.
[12:08:28] 116
[12:08:32] 116
java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldnt Connect To Dentist Server
scripts.revenant.api.w.D(TribotUtility.java:432)
scripts.revenant.api.w.A(TribotUtility.java:321)
scripts.revenant.o.r.c.D(WalkingToMob.java:56)
scripts.revenant.Revenant.run(Revenant.java:261)
obf.Se.hb(wg:879)
java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
[12:09:10] Script Ended: Revenant.

Keeps stopping after 1 or 2 runs or gets stuck on the return.

18 hours ago, Braedes said:

[11:52:14] Login bot succeeded.
[11:56:17] Couldnt Get price for item: Blighted karambwan
[12:01:18] Couldnt Get price for item: Blighted karambwan
[12:05:11] Login bot started.
[12:05:11] Login Bot: Login...
[12:05:14] Login bot succeeded.
[12:08:28] 116
[12:08:32] 116
java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldnt Connect To Dentist Server
scripts.revenant.api.w.D(TribotUtility.java:432)
scripts.revenant.api.w.A(TribotUtility.java:321)
scripts.revenant.o.r.c.D(WalkingToMob.java:56)
scripts.revenant.Revenant.run(Revenant.java:261)
obf.Se.hb(wg:879)
java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
[12:09:10] Script Ended: Revenant.

Keeps stopping after 1 or 2 runs or gets stuck on the return.

i will push something to reduce this and potentially remove it 

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way for us to add custom webhooks to tribot + discord for scripts in general (that don't have the option)? Right now I think it will only send for start/end.

Cool thing about this script, is that it makes the player anti-pk so well that you can sit there typing and they think you're better pker than them hahah.

On 1/4/2023 at 11:00 AM, RudyG said:

Cool thing about this script, is that it makes the player anti-pk so well that you can sit there typing and they think you're better pker than them hahah.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 1/4/2023 at 11:00 AM, RudyG said:

Is there a way for us to add custom webhooks to tribot + discord for scripts in general (that don't have the option)? Right now I think it will only send for start/end.

for this script i am willing to add support for it soon ( really soon maybe today ) 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, FreddySpaghetti said:

script is great but the same error keeps stopping the script.

It will stand at bank, I believe when the ring of dueling has an uneven amount of charges, the script stops working correctly.

Probably similar issue the guy above me has with the amulet of burning.

this is caused by something wrong in your GUI profile join my discord server and we will help there for faster response 

Hey, I’m enjoying the script, it works well and so does the anti-pk. The only thing that needs working is the world hopping when someone is in your room. The world hopping works perfectly when first getting there, but once you are fighting and someone starts killing the mobs with you the bot won’t detect that person and it will stay on the same world with them. Would you be able to script the bot to detect a person killing revs in the same room as you?

Also, is there a way I don’t I have to loot the adamant bars with no avarice equipped, it just fills up the loot bag too fast, and they’re not even high value.

Edited by Devotion

19 hours ago, Devotion said:

Would you be able to script the bot to detect a person killing revs in the same room as you?

bot will try to compete with the crasher. making bot hop when someone crashes us is bad idea cause then we will leave the worlds for all the crashers ( other bots ) 

19 hours ago, Devotion said:

Also, is there a way I don’t I have to loot the adamant bars with no avarice equipped, it just fills up the loot bag too fast, and they’re not even high value.

i will see what i can do about that 

On 11/25/2022 at 4:44 AM, Dentist said:

i cant see the benefit of this if u provided good cause of it i can def add it 

For skulling, it increases the drop rate for weapons but decreases the chance for emblems. Could be a nice option to have

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2023 at 2:25 AM, Strinime said:

For skulling, it increases the drop rate for weapons but decreases the chance for emblems. Could be a nice option to have

why wouldnt u just use the amulet or averice or what ever it is called 

• 1 month later...

I just purchased this script today, Ive ran through multiple profiles trying a ton of options. This script has wasted more money by teleporting away for no reason, and been buggy trying to setup. I can tell that this script is not going to work out for me. I was very impressed with the VORKATH script from DENTIST. However i am not satisfied with this script. Not a setup and 1 click let it run script. BABY SITTER. Would like a refund. Thank you!

I would also like a refund, the start button on the script doesn't even work.

7 minutes ago, MediumRoast said:

I would also like a refund, the start button on the script doesn't even work.

never mind, i saw your GUI files in discord. No need for refund, i'm testing it now.

On 4/15/2023 at 11:26 PM, Acidrapperz said:

I just purchased this script today, Ive ran through multiple profiles trying a ton of options. This script has wasted more money by teleporting away for no reason, and been buggy trying to setup. I can tell that this script is not going to work out for me. I was very impressed with the VORKATH script from DENTIST. However i am not satisfied with this script. Not a setup and 1 click let it run script. BABY SITTER. Would like a refund. Thank you!

I would still like my refund. Thanks. Would like to purchase vorkath instead as i know its solid.

are there preset gears already given? if not, is this a possibility to be added? for example in elon's lava dragon there are 2 presets, one fire bolt method and one swamp method

20 hours ago, Mochi said:

are there preset gears already given? if not, is this a possibility to be added? for example in elon's lava dragon there are 2 presets, one fire bolt method and one swamp method

there is in my discord server link down in signature 

• 3 weeks later...