aPlunderer v2 [Pyramid Plunder] [ABC2]

Aropupu

will be buying once I reach 41 thieving :)

About how long do you think 41-99 will take? And i assume it's safe to 20/7 it

When I got my thieving to 90 from 41, I unfortunately didn't count how many hours it took. So I don't have any idea about how long it would take to get 99.

It should be safe to do quite long runs if you find a world that has no other players in it. I'm not sure about 20/7 tho. There's no way to know for sure. If you use breaks, it will probably be safer.

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME IN DISCORD: aropuputribot
LINK TO MY DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.com/invite/yFVmK4qEeR
OR SEND ME A PM IN THE FORUMS

My scripts: aTrainer AIO - aMiner - aAgility - aPlunderer [Pyramid Plunder]

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I got my thieving to 90 from 41, I unfortunately didn't count how many hours it took. So I don't have any idea about how long it would take to get 99.

It should be safe to do quite long runs if you find a world that has no other players in it. I'm not sure about 20/7 tho. There's no way to know for sure. If you use breaks, it will probably be safer.

Alright sweet. Also, does it only support antipoison or also super antipoison too?

Alright sweet. Also, does it only support antipoison or also super antipoison too?

It supports both. It will find the best available potion from your bank and withdraw that. Using super antipoisons is recommended.

Messes up when needs to go to the bank just craps out please fix 

Banking seems to be working just fine.

If it gets stuck outside the bank, please make sure you have disabled roofs in Runescape. You can disable them by writing ::toggleroof in the in-game chat.

If that doesn't fix your issue, please try restarting Tribot completely.

Also, can you please be more specific rather than saying "just craps out"? I have no idea what you mean by that.

when it goes to the bank it sits infront of the bank teller and does nothing wont open the bank , even if i open the bank , it only works after i manually take out one anti poision 

Seems like for some unknown reason you are having problems with Tribot. I just tested the banking again and it works as it's supposed to. =/

I have a few options for you:

- Try to reinstall Tribot. (Delete all the contents of the .tribot folder)

- I can give you a refund if you can't get it to work. You will receive the Tribot credits back that you spent on it.

would you recommend looting gold artifacts if you're 1 def with low HP and 1 prayer?

EDIT: I am also having a problem with the dialogue. Every now and then, the script gets stuck in a loop where it either:

a. continues to click on the "leave tomb" exit as if it doesn't realize the dialogue is up.

b. continues to click on the "start minigame" with the mummy as if it doesn't recognize that the dialogue is up.

If i pause and manually get through the stuck part, it will run just fine until it gets stuck in the loop again (can be minutes to hours apart)

Edited by Teeman

would you recommend looting gold artifacts if you're 1 def with low HP and 1 prayer?

EDIT: I am also having a problem with the dialogue. Every now and then, the script gets stuck in a loop where it either:

a. continues to click on the "leave tomb" exit as if it doesn't realize the dialogue is up.

b. continues to click on the "start minigame" with the mummy as if it doesn't recognize that the dialogue is up.

If i pause and manually get through the stuck part, it will run just fine until it gets stuck in the loop again (can be minutes to hours apart)

Looting gold artifacts will only make sure that you will have an inventory almost full of gold when your account goes to bank again. It isn't any more dangerous than the normal looting.

I'm currently updating the script with a fix for the dialogue problem.

EDIT: The script should now be updated.

Edited by Aropupu

since update script stops after first "snake check"

• [14:21:30] Starting client.
  • [14:21:34] Downloading script 'aPlunderer [Premium]'.
  • [14:21:46] Script Started: aPlunderer [Premium].
  • [14:21:49] Login Bot started.
  • [14:21:49] Login Bot: Login...
  • [14:22:07] Login bot succeeded.
  • [14:22:37] Selecting best rooms based on level...
  • [14:22:37] Rooms 4 and 5 selected.
  • [14:25:31] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [14:25:31] at scripts.aPlunderer.L(aPlunderer.java:1454)
  • [14:25:31] at scripts.aPlunderer.K(aPlunderer.java:1430)
  • [14:25:31] at scripts.aPlunderer.C(aPlunderer.java:944)
  • [14:25:31] at scripts.aPlunderer.D(aPlunderer.java:741)
  • [14:25:31] at scripts.aPlunderer.run(aPlunderer.java:693)
  • [14:25:31] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [14:25:31] Script Ended: aPlunderer [Premium].
  • [14:28:22] Script Started: aPlunderer [Premium].
  • [14:28:36] Selecting best rooms based on level...
  • [14:28:36] Rooms 4 and 5 selected.
  • [14:31:25] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [14:31:25] at scripts.aPlunderer.L(aPlunderer.java:1454)
  • [14:31:25] at scripts.aPlunderer.K(aPlunderer.java:1430)
  • [14:31:25] at scripts.aPlunderer.C(aPlunderer.java:944)
  • [14:31:25] at scripts.aPlunderer.D(aPlunderer.java:741)
  • [14:31:25] at scripts.aPlunderer.run(aPlunderer.java:693)
  • [14:31:25] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [14:31:25] Script Ended: aPlunderer [Premium].

001ZsH8.png

since update script stops after first "snake check"

• [Error log]

Thank you for the error log!

For some reason getModel() method started returning null at some point (maybe an update to Tribot or just lag or something weird). I have now fixed it and it should be working.

Any chance to add a failsafe when banking? If say i have it set to withdraw 4 super anti potions and 24 lobsters, and I only have 3 super antis. It will continuously click the empty bank spot trying to get out anti's.

Also, if there was lag and it accidentally withdrew 5 antis, it will continuously try to withdraw lobsters because it can only withdraw 23 due to having 5 antis in the inventory.

Other than that this script has been amazing! about to hit room 7, I already have a few 7+ hour proggies just waiting to post

Any chance to add a failsafe when banking? If say i have it set to withdraw 4 super anti potions and 24 lobsters, and I only have 3 super antis. It will continuously click the empty bank spot trying to get out anti's.

Also, if there was lag and it accidentally withdrew 5 antis, it will continuously try to withdraw lobsters because it can only withdraw 23 due to having 5 antis in the inventory.

Other than that this script has been amazing! about to hit room 7, I already have a few 7+ hour proggies just waiting to post

Yes, I can add some more failsafes.

Here are some proggies from some of my gains this week.

uvkee.jpg

waojg7.png

2n8v2fd.png

Thanks! Added them to the main post.

Also, the banking failsafes should now be in place. For some reason it took longer than usual to upload the update to the repository. Tell me if you still get any problems while banking and I can add some more failsafes if needed.

Looting gold artifacts will only make sure that you will have an inventory almost full of gold when your account goes to bank again. It isn't any more dangerous than the normal looting.

I'm currently updating the script with a fix for the dialogue problem.

EDIT: The script should now be updated.

oops, I meant chests and sarcophagus looting lol. Is that recommended on a 1 def with 1 prayer and low hp?

Also, any recommendations for the fastest exp when 81+

When will there be sceptre support? Sceptre with Ring of Dueling for C'Wars bank would increase the exp per hour by far.

An option to enter in the food ID that you want it to pull would be nice as well; it is taking all my sharks right now, lol :P

Overall good script, works perfectly and definitely worth purchasing. No errors, does exactly as is described. 

Edited by hylian

About to hit 91, will post some more proggies as soon as I do.

Also, as a way to increase the EXP/h, would it be possible to have the Script remember which doors work after each run and have it try pick-locking those doors first? I believe they reset every 15 minutes like the mummy does, I may be wrong though.

After RS Update earlier today script malfunctions now;

It starts up like normal except the exp per hour no longer works and displays random incrementing numbers, the exp gained shows my current exp, and then it pauses randomly in rooms after I've looted 5 urns and just sits there till I time out. This has happened 4 times today, then it suddenly works again alas without displaying the correct time till next level or exp left/gained.

Also, I've noticed that it sometimes has a hard time finding the mummy. It sometimes clicks on the same door multiple times, sometimes 5 or more. One time it even found the room where the mummy was and left, repeating the search over again.

When in the tombs it checks doors multiple times that I've already opened that lead to a dead end before it opens all doors. 

As a suggestion maybe you could make it follow when another player successfully enters a door instead of trying to find the right one itself, and maybe move to the next urn if one is taking too long to loot. 

Overall, still a good script and great purchase, hope for fixes soon.

Edit:

It seems to only "stop" or "pause" suddenly because my inventory is still full of food I haven't eaten yet. When I eat food to clear an inventory space the script proceeds as normal to loot the center chest.

Edited by hylian

When will there be sceptre support? Sceptre with Ring of Dueling for C'Wars bank would increase the exp per hour by far.

An option to enter in the food ID that you want it to pull would be nice as well; it is taking all my sharks right now, lol :P

Overall good script, works perfectly and definitely worth purchasing. No errors, does exactly as is described. 

Sceptre support will be added some time after I have finished one of my other projects with another script.

About to hit 91, will post some more proggies as soon as I do.

Also, as a way to increase the EXP/h, would it be possible to have the Script remember which doors work after each run and have it try pick-locking those doors first? I believe they reset every 15 minutes like the mummy does, I may be wrong though.

The doors seem to change more often than the entrance to the pyramid.

"The door to the next room changes periodically (each time any player on the current world begins a new game of Pyramid Plunder)." Quote taken from: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Pyramid_Plunder

After RS Update earlier today script malfunctions now;

It starts up like normal except the exp per hour no longer works and displays random incrementing numbers, the exp gained shows my current exp, and then it pauses randomly in rooms after I've looted 5 urns and just sits there till I time out. This has happened 4 times today, then it suddenly works again alas without displaying the correct time till next level or exp left/gained.

Also, I've noticed that it sometimes has a hard time finding the mummy. It sometimes clicks on the same door multiple times, sometimes 5 or more. One time it even found the room where the mummy was and left, repeating the search over again.

When in the tombs it checks doors multiple times that I've already opened that lead to a dead end before it opens all doors. 

As a suggestion maybe you could make it follow when another player successfully enters a door instead of trying to find the right one itself, and maybe move to the next urn if one is taking too long to loot. 

Overall, still a good script and great purchase, hope for fixes soon.

Edit:

It seems to only "stop" or "pause" suddenly because my inventory is still full of food I haven't eaten yet. When I eat food to clear an inventory space the script proceeds as normal to loot the center chest.

Unfortunately the script itself is working just fine currently (I tested it for an hour). Most if not all of your problems are most likely caused by some malfunction in your Tribot client. I would suggest the following:

1. Please restart Tribot completely if you already have not done that. (Close all windows and then start it up again)

> You should always restart Tribot completely after an update happens in Runescape.

2. Try deleting all files from your Tribot folder to do a clean install.

3. If you are using tabs, they might be causing some issues with the script. Try starting your other bots in a new window rather than using tabs.

4, Check if you are getting high CPU usage while using the script. It could be messing up some of the functions of the script. This is also a client problem.

The fact that you are having problems with the exp gains showing incorrectly already tells me that there's something wrong with your Tribot client.

About your suggestion about following players: Unfortunately it would only create more problems than its worth. Explanation: There is no reliable way of detecting when a player actually enter a tomb door successfully. You shouldn't bot if other players are in the same world anyway. High risk of getting reported.

Edited by Aropupu

finishes 1  trip then just sits outside pyramid....

I need more information. What settings are you using? Have you tried restarting Tribot etc.? Does it say anything in the debug?

I'll check it out to see if there's something wrong with the script.

Also, when it gets stuck, could you make the script do a script trace by going to:

Script --> Print Script Stack Trace

Then just copypaste what it prints in the debug here.

Edited by Aropupu

I need more information. What settings are you using? Have you tried restarting Tribot etc.? Does it say anything in the debug?

I'll check it out to see if there's something wrong with the script.

Also, when it gets stuck, could you make the script do a script trace by going to:

Script --> Print Script Stack Trace

Then just copypaste what it prints in the debug here.

nevermind it was my bad it for some reason sat outside in for like 1 minute then fixed itself. great script sofar!

Any future plans to add "Cure Me" instead of anti's?

I don't have an account with the spell to use so I wouldn't be able to test it etc.

best settings to use? like should i check for snakes? and what is ideal gear?

Check for snakes if you want to save food but get a bit less experience.

I didn't need any gear at combat lvl 40 with 30-40 hp. Dunno about low combat level.