aPlunderer v2 [Pyramid Plunder] [ABC2]

Aropupu

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wont even loot chest, was it worth buying this??

might have found out a quick fix for when it goes north towards the gate and just logs out and in. turn auto retaliate off. with it on you run north. not 100% sure this works all the way tho, but pretty sure its an easy fix.

-johnnytwodrinks

I'll check out the problem, everyone's having. I probably know what's wrong with it. Something must've changed in a Tribot update and the script can end up in places and stuck. A picture would've helped a lot tho, but I think I can find out the spot everyone's talking about by just reading the descriptions of the problem.

EDIT: I was unable to recreate the problem but I'll leave the script running in case it happens.

If anyone is still having this problem, could you take a picture of the exact position of your account and what's in your inventory. Also describe what the script is doing. A script stack trace will help a lot also (Script ---> Print Script Stack Trace, do it when the script is stuck). I'll also need the exact settings you are using.

It wont even loot chest, was it worth buying this??

I just tested it and it does indeed loot the chests if you select them correctly in the GUI before you start the script.

Edited by Aropupu

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME IN DISCORD: aropuputribot
LINK TO MY DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.com/invite/yFVmK4qEeR
OR SEND ME A PM IN THE FORUMS

My scripts: aTrainer AIO - aMiner - aAgility - aPlunderer [Pyramid Plunder]

Idk why but whenever I start this script, it freezes like 30 seconds later. I'm using default settings with drop useless crap outside pyramid. Any idea?

I have the exact same problem. Doesn't matter what settings I have running, the whole game client freezes within the first room.

Idk why but whenever I start this script, it freezes like 30 seconds later. I'm using default settings with drop useless crap outside pyramid. Any idea?

Here's a screenshot of the bot debug after the script freezes the client like 10 seconds into starting the script, if it helps: http://gyazo.com/d3e4bacc7a0e798312eec0c36d315290

I have the exact same problem. Doesn't matter what settings I have running, the whole game client freezes within the first room.

INDEED.... please fix asap (i need my 99 thief) :(

i have the same problem ^

This was a problem in the Tribot client and it should have already been fixed by Trilez. Update Tribot by restarting it.

Sometimes gets stuck by the gate just north-west of the pyramid's northern entrance, hopefully you can look into it sometime but other than that great script.

Could you post a picture of it being stuck? I need to know the exact location and what you have in your inventory. You don't have to post the picture in here. Just send it to me in a PM.

Bomb ass script. I dont know what theyre saying. I have had no issues at all. I have ran it overnight and for hours on hours at a time. I think I ran it around 20 hours and it was running strong still. Great job!

Good Script :), but after banking the bot will get stuck after the first speartrap  in room 1 :(

How does it get stuck exactly? Could you PM me a picture of the exact position where it gets stuck? I need more information to know what's wrong and to fix it. :)

This could also have something to do with your Tribot client. I recommend that you try to reinstall Tribot by closing every Tribot client and then deleting your .tribot folder in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming

does this still function good?

Yes.

please fix total xp and how many lvls gained it worked yesturday but now it just says like 21o34812341234

This is most likely a Tribot-related bug and when it happens, you should just restart the script and that should in theory fix it. I have never personally encountered that bug unless I start the script when I'm not logged in to Runescape yet.

thank you you were right it fixed its self. one of the most flawless scripts ive ever used on tribot extremely happy i purchased this! only request would be better support against opening chests/sarcophagus with low hp (im 17 hp) and with the zombies but i use use the urns and get bomb xp only 75 thieving and i get 80k xp an hour right now.

thanks again! 

thank you you were right it fixed its self. one of the most flawless scripts ive ever used on tribot extremely happy i purchased this! only request would be better support against opening chests/sarcophagus with low hp (im 17 hp) and with the zombies but i use use the urns and get bomb xp only 75 thieving and i get 80k xp an hour right now.

thanks again! 

What are your settings? :)

um i been doing just rooms 5,6 . been working great banking in narda for the last 2 days for some reason just been dieing alot the last 30 mins died 2 times that rarely hapens but im 1 def 17 hp so im gonna babysit it and watch and ill let you no if anything is wrong i think i might have just been poisoned and died on way back to bank

i would definitly suggest anyone who wants 99 thieve or any thieiive levels to buy this script.