Login.login() breaks on un-handled login message "This world is already busy. Please use a different world."

Secret

I am randomly getting this login message while running a bot on World 1. I can't find a way to reproduce this, it just seems to happen randomly. I imagine it's when a jagex world is getting a large amount of sign in requests, this is what is pushed to clients. That is just speculation though. When it does happen, the bot debug just repeats the message below. The first timestamp is the top of the log, and the last timestamp is the bottom. There are 1046 debug lines with only this message in-between those two timestamps. 

[21:42:23] Un-handled login message: This world is already busy. Please use a different world.
[21:48:21] Un-handled login message: This world is already busy. Please use a different world.

I think adding this to the LoginMessage enum should fix the error preventing the login handler from working in this scenario. 

I've already fixed the occurrence this time, but I'll grab a screenshot next time it happens.

Edited by Secret

Here is a screenshot of the unhandled login message, and the Client Debug:

[03:40:21] Starting client.
[03:40:45] Randoms Thread disabled for this script
[03:40:45] Script Started: Secrets script.

I copied the Bot Debug to it's own document because it's around 1100 lines of the unhandled message.

What are the requirements to submit pull requests for this type of thing? If they aren't too steep, I could look at submitting one for this to save you some time.

worldisbusy.png

Bot Debug.txt

37 minutes ago, Secret said:

Here is a screenshot of the unhandled login message, and the Client Debug:

[03:40:21] Starting client.
[03:40:45] Randoms Thread disabled for this script
[03:40:45] Script Started: Secrets script.

I copied the Bot Debug to it's own document because it's around 1100 lines of the unhandled message.

What are the requirements to submit pull requests for this type of thing? If they aren't too steep, I could look at submitting one for this to save you some time.

worldisbusy.png

Bot Debug.txt 101.06 kB · 0 downloads

I believe this is client code so scripters don’t have even access to make PRs. Will likely just have to wait for nullable to get around to it.

image.png

2 hours ago, SkrrtNick said:

I believe this is client code so scripters don’t have even access to make PRs. Will likely just have to wait for nullable to get around to it.

Gotcha, no worries. It's not a big deal. 🙂

Second this request, the unknown messages can stall the login handler for a while.

Also, attached, the message for when an update is in progress:

Screenshot from 2023-07-05 11-31-06.png

• 2 weeks later...