Auto Ore Chipper - Free | Flawless OSRS Mining Bot | Custom Rocks | Superior Anti-Ban | Progressive

Polymorphic

cover.thumb.png.a95c887836628460b487569eb81ef8b3.png

Introducing the Ore Chipper. This isn't just any script - it's a high-quality script that i'm offering for FREE. My goal has always been to enhance the player experience and provide value. I believe that the Ore Chipper stands out not only because of its functionality but also due to its commitment to user safety and efficiency.

Features:

1. Custom Rocks:

• Customize your mining experience! Whether it's a specific rock you've got your eye on or a strategic path you want to carve, my script adapts to your preferences. You're not restricted to predefined locations.
  2. Advanced Anti-Ban Mechanisms:

• Safety first! I've implemented advanced anti-ban measures that are unparalleled in their sophistication. Say goodbye to repetitive, bot-like patterns.
    • Player Behavior Profiles: Your bot won't just be a clone. With behavior profiles, each bot has its own 'personality' and habits, making it even harder for detection mechanisms to flag your account.
  3. Sleek Paint:

• Track your progress and stats with my sleek, intuitive, and user-friendly paint interface. Whether you're a visual person or someone who likes to see the numbers go up, my interface has got you covered.

Mining is a beloved skill, a testament to a player's patience and diligence. With the Ore Chipper, I hope to make the journey more enjoyable and efficient.

Paint:

paint-ore-chipper.png.c03def3b578c1ea4c0ca2cef510b6bd1.png

Interface:

interface-ore-chipper.png.2031ae017aac66ba96483efaa6a501b9.png

Download Link: Auto Ore Chipper Script

• Polymorphic changed the title to Auto Ore Chipper - Free | Flawless OSRS Mining Bot | Custom Rocks | Superior Anti-Ban | Progressive
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.